Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayna Hubers (21) allegedly shot and killed Ryan Poston (29)

Shayna Hubers (21) allegedly shot and killed Ryan Poston (29)

A Kentucky woman accused of murdering her boyfriend over the weekend claims she acted in self defense -- and her lawyer says her only crime is dating the the wrong man.

Shayna Hubers, 21, allegedly shot 29-year-old Ryan Poston multiple times at his apartment in Highland Heights, Ohio, WKYT reports.

Police say she called 911 at about 9 p.m. on Friday to report that she had shot the man 15 minutes earlier and that he had stopped breathing.

Hubers' lawyer has asserted that his client acted in self-defense. "The only thing she did wrong was having bad taste in men," he said, according to WKRC.

The lawyer's statement has been met with backlash from Poston's family.

"Please keep in mind that the real victim in this tragedy is Ryan Poston," the family released in a statement Wednesday, "not the woman who shot him multiple times. Anyone who ever knew Ryan knows her claims of self-defense are absurd."

Poston, a lawyer, and Hubers, a former University of Kentucky student, had been dating at least a year. Those who knew the couple have described their relationship as "off and on" and "tumultuous," according to Cincinnati.com

Postin was a lawyer who had launched his own practice in May, focusing on personal injury cases.

Hubers, a former University of Kentucky student, has remained jailed since the incident. Her bond is currently set to $5 million, according to the Kentucky Post.

Her friends say they are shocked by the incident. "She was quiet, she was always smarter than we were," a former high school classmate told WKYT. "She's a sweet girl."

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2012...his_girlfriend
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 02-20-2013 at 07:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

The Kentucky woman who shot her boyfriend in the head and face multiple times said she was giving him “the nose job that he wanted,” detectives said.

Investigators revealed a string of gruesome new details at a preliminary hearing Thursday for Shayna Hubers, 21, the Eastern Kentucky University student charged with murder in the slaying of on again-off again boyfriend Ryan Poston, 29.

“She said she couldn’t stand to see him deformed [after shooting him in the face]. She said he was vain,” Highland Heights Detective Bill Birkenhauer said in a chilling testimony before the Campbell County District Court.

“She said she gave him the nose job that he wanted,” he testified.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1193488

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2AndIgjOO

Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

crazy chick. i read about this people were saying she won't go to jail because she's to pretty wth.

Too pretty??

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Too pretty??
    Ya I don't see it. I think she'll be ok in jail.

I read about this before. They were an attractive couple. It's unclear what exactly set her off, from what I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I read about this before. They were an attractive couple. It's unclear what exactly set her off, from what I can tell.
    Well yeah, whats up with the whole 'making his nose better' comment? Seriously, what was the conversation that lead up to her shooting him in the face and then killing him because he would then be ugly if he survived??

Well yeah, whats up with the whole 'making his nose better' comment? Seriously, what was the conversation that lead up to her shooting him in the face and then killing him because he would then be ugly if he survived??
    i thought she first shot him bc of an argument and his nose, but finished him off to stop his twitching.

Maybe she was jealous of him, like she felt he was too good looking for her?

I don't get it. Poor dude.

Maybe she was jealous of him, like she felt he was too good looking for her?

I don't get it. Poor dude.
    but she isn't ugly. they were a cute couple. she looks like a wreck in the pics of her in her mug (especially there) and the court appearance. she looks angry. but the pictures i've seen of her -she's pretty. look here -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

Last edited by beli; 10-30-2012 at 12:48 PM.

"The family of young attorney allegedly murdered by his girlfriend has released a statement on his death.

Ryan Poston, 29, was killed Friday, Oct. 12 in Highland Heights. His girlfriend, Shayna Hubers, is being held in the Campbell County Detention Center on a $2 million bond, charged with his murder.

"Ryan's family is devastated by this loss. Ryan was as bright as he was kind and as principled as he was caring. His passing is an unspeakable hardship to so many people. We ask that all of Ryan's family and friends as well as our community to keep Ryan and those who loved him*in their thoughts and prayers. We want to make it*clear that Ryan was trying to end*this*relationship; he was trying to*move on with his life.*Tragically,*his life was taken from him. Justice must now be served," read a statement from the Poston and Carter families.

Highland Heights Police Department responded to a report of a person shot on Meadow Lane in Highland Heights at*around 9 p.m. Friday. Upon arriving at the scene investigators discovered Poston dead as a result of multiple gunshot wounds.

A preliminary investigation revealed that Hubers had allegedly shot her boyfriend multiple times with a handgun. The suspect was found at the scene and taken into custody.

The motive of the shooting is unknown, and the incident remains under investigation."

http://m.fox19.com/autojuice?targetU...multiple-times

he was a good looking guy.

Friends of murder suspect react to arrest

"CAMPBELL COUNTY, Ky. (WKYT) - Police in Highland Heights say Shayna Hubers shot her boyfriend, 29-year-old Ryan Poston multiple times with a handgun inside his home Saturday night.

"Our prayers go out to her family," said one woman, who claimed Huber was a childhood friend. "And his family, too," added another friend.

The two women did not want to be identified, especially with so much happening to the 21-year-old Lexington woman now charged with murder.

"Somebody tweeted about it and we were just like "oh my gosh, we know her!" I don't know, I got goose bumps it was just weird," expressed one of the friends, still feeling the shock.

According to the Highland Heights Police Department, Hubers was found last night at the scene, and Poston was found dead inside.

"We're just shocked that it had to be one of our friends that we grew up with, and know. That's what we're left with know, that impression."

These friends say that's not the same girl they knew from Dunbar High School.

"I knew her. She was quiet, she was always smarter than we were, in AP classes. She's a sweet girl, didn't really talk a lot, but I never would've expected it coming from her, no."

Investigators say they have not discovered what the motive is but the one time U.K. student is being held on a $2-million bond for the crime.

"I can only imagine what her family is going through, it's just crazy," stated the friends.

WKYT reached out to the Hubers family, but they declined to comment.

Hubers is expected to appear in court, in Campbell County, on Thursday morning. Police say the case remains under investigation."

http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/F...&device=iphone

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    direct quote | Sunday Oct 14

Shayna: "I sucked her little brother's d*ck"
    That's the most memorable thing I've ever heard her say and its also the most intelligent. News reports are quoting people claiming she was smart and they're full of it. Her boyfriend however was a smart guy. Law school grad, witty, ambitious. Put her under the prison.
    this should be fun.

Seems like a lot of people on there feel like while it is shocking they are not that shocked.

Most of those topix posters seem to have a level of education which is rare for the site

Very interesting posts on there - like green said, most of them say she was/is batshit crazy. This was interesting though :

Yes, it was very clear to all that encountered Shayna that she was very socially awkward and mentally disturbed, to say the least. However, her relationship with Ryan was just as psychotic as Shayna herself. Ryan was extremely addicted to prescription pills. He would take uppers, such as adderall, to wake up in the morning, and eat downers, like ambiens, to fall asleep. She showed me numerous text message conversations from him where he would tell her a certain number to weigh, insisted she get a boob job, or even went as far as to tell her to get G spot shots (because he didn't want to put in the work to get her off). Although the texts he sent her were verbally abusive, I am not sure that he was physically abusive to her. Her alleged bruises could have been from their sexual relationship; Ryan was very into aggressive and kinky sex...his "sex" messages to her were very f'd up. He is the one who did not want to be in a relationship with her anymore. He and his cousin both tried to break it to Shayna in several different ways that he did not want to date her or even speak to her again. Ryan wanted Shayna out of his life, but she kept stalking him. She would dress up and drive to his apartment unannounced. She broke into his house one night and walked up on him while he was asleep. They got into a huge fight and he had to physically carry her out of his apartment. She couldn't let go. They were/are BOTH insane! However, no one deserves what happened, and she deserves to be behind bars

So according to topix, his FB went down a week or so ago. Maybe I used the wrong one for the article?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    So according to topix, his FB went down a week or so ago. Maybe I used the wrong one for the article?
    i thought i read that hers was the one that was taken down before the incident.

I feel really bad for his family.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i thought i read that hers was the one that was taken down before the incident.
    From topix -

Shayna's Facebook page went down Saturday evening and Ryan's today. Both families did not want people speculating from pictures of their children's past, would be my guess, nor evidence gathered from the data and pics. Since Shayna could not have taken her own Facebook page down from a jail cell, I am sure she asked a friend or family member to deactivate it for her.

But now they are arguing that Ryan's is still up. I am still reading.

It sounds like they had a pretty fucked up, mutually mind-fucking abusive relationship in which he derided her looks and obsessed on his own, and she went nuts.

they were saying she had broken into his house and that night, she had ambushed him bc he didn't want anything to do with her. i stopped reading the topix page.

Thread Information