Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Do you believe in ghosts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I'm pretty sure my house is haunted
    The apartment my parents lived in in St Loius when I was a baby was haunted. My mother asked the landlord and SEVERAL people died there. I have some stories.

But the heavy weight on your chest could be explained by sleep paralysis. I have had that happen to me before,

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I love haunted houses/places. I am a sensitive so I can pick up on things that most people cannot. We lived in a house once that was indeed haunted. There was one room that our dogs and cats would not go into; I loved the room and would sleep in there when my husband was snoring loudly. I would often wake up feeling something was playing with my hair.

We had dozens of strange occurrences while in the house including a 150 year old clock that never worked all the sudden started chiming one night when I asked my husband what time it was. There was also a day when our housekeeper could not keep the vacuum plugged in; meaning she would start to vacuum and it would stop...she'd check and it was unplugged. She finally got it to plug up again, started the vacuum and it started sparking/smoking (like someone was warning her to not use it). Missing items or items being put in different places...that happened all the time. Oh, and the persistent smell of some sort of women's perfume in the house, which we could never identify. In my mind, our spirit was a good one.

Eventually we found out that a lady had killed herself in the room where our dogs/cats never liked.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The apartment my parents lived in in St Loius when I was a baby was haunted. My mother asked the landlord and SEVERAL people died there. I have some stories.
    Go on...

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I love haunted houses/places. I am a sensitive so I can pick up on things that most people cannot. We lived in a house once that was indeed haunted. There was one room that our dogs and cats would not go into; I loved the room and would sleep in there when my husband was snoring loudly. I would often wake up feeling something was playing with my hair.

We had dozens of strange occurrences while in the house including a 150 year old clock that never worked all the sudden started chiming one night when I asked my husband what time it was. There was also a day when our housekeeper could not keep the vacuum plugged in; meaning she would start to vacuum and it would stop...she'd check and it was unplugged. She finally got it to plug up again, started the vacuum and it started sparking/smoking (like someone was warning her to not use it). Missing items or items being put in different places...that happened all the time. Oh, and the persistent smell of some sort of women's perfume in the house, which we could never identify. In my mind, our spirit was a good one.

Eventually we found out that a lady had killed herself in the room where our dogs/cats never liked.
    I am thankful that was your house and not mine.

The first house we bought had a lady that died in our bedroom and they didn't find her for days. We didn't know that until we were moving out when we sold it. I never felt anything in that house, but I am also glad I never heard that while I lived there.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Thanks for moving this over, RBW.

How did you find out about her dying once you sold it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Thanks for moving this over, RBW.

How did you find out about her dying once you sold it?
    I asked the neighbor to help me with something (hubby wasn't home) that I was prepping for the move and he told me about the woman that had died in the house. He said it was weeks before she was found.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Go on...

I am thankful that was your house and not mine.

The first house we bought had a lady that died in our bedroom and they didn't find her for days. We didn't know that until we were moving out when we sold it. I never felt anything in that house, but I am also glad I never heard that while I lived there.
    I was always perfectly tucked in as a baby while I was sleeping. My mom would come in and check on me, and she would smell a heavy scent of aftershave, which my dad never used.

Appliances would go on randomly, and a bright light was turned on without being plugged in.

My parents had people over and they joked about "the ghost" and all the power went out.

One night my mom heard what sounded like a huge wooden board being cracked in half right above her head.

I was a baby, so idk all the deets, but there had been a fire in the apartment and apartments nearby, and people died. They rebuilt them.

My dad is the most science-oreintated skeptic, so if he thought there was a ghost, there was one.

In my old house (which will be mine again) I once, while half asleep, heard someone very close to my ear speaking another language franticly. They were freaking out. I also randomly heard singing right in my ear one day. I went outside and stayed out there until my mom got home.

Im a huge believer bc Ive experienced it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I've definitely met ghosts a couple of times in my life

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pizdabol View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by pizdabol View Post
    Go on...Did you talk to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Go on...Did you talk to them?
    Now you're talking to a ghost, because he's gooooonne!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Now you're talking to a ghost, because he's gooooonne!

I just now understand Boston's post. I was hella confused.

Thread Information