Thread: Belgian Clown & Yodelling Sidekick Brutally Murder Mother of Three

Belgian Clown & Yodelling Sidekick Brutally Murder Mother of Three

I got halfway through posting this & decided it couldn't be fucking real. I mean this line could NOT be real, right?

"I am no longer a clinic clown but a crimiclown. That's how I will become famous."

So I went searching & couldn't find anything but the article from the Sun.

Tried searching for keywords in French, nope, nothing.

Decided to try one last time in Dutch & hit the clown & yodeller murder jackpot.

It's real.

It's fucking real

English article :

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ndation-widget

Kevin Lapeire has been arrested for the brutal murder of a mother of three

A clown and his yodelling sidekick, stars of the reality TV show Belgium?s Got Talent, have been arrested for the brutal murder of a mother of three in front of her children, after a rooftop stand-off with armed police, which was broadcast live on Facebook.

Kevin Lapeire, a winner of a prize for the best clown in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, entertained hundreds of sick children in the guise of his alter ego ?Doctor Aspirin?.

But it's claimed the 31-year-old was unable to get on with the three teenage children of his 47-year old girlfriend, named as Caroline D in Belgian press, leading to their break-up a few days ago, Belgian media reported on Tuesday.

It is alleged that Lapeire roped in Dietwin Haegeman, 38, who he manages and who appears in Lapeire?s shows as ?Clown Tobi?, to take revenge.

Haegeman is better known In Belgium as ?Dietwin the Yodeller? a lederhosen-clad performer, who has released apres-ski themed yodelling pop singles in Dutch and who, like Lapeire, appeared on the Belgium?s Got Talent contest.

The pair are alleged to have broken into the home of the family in Oudenberg, close to the Belgian seaside town of Ostend, on Sunday night.

Lapeire waited until Belgium's Mother's Day to launch his alleged attack

Lapeire waited until Belgium's Mother's Day to launch his alleged attack

They are accused of tying up the 12, 15 and 17-year-old children who it is said they terrorised through the night before killing their mother in front of them with a knife, Belgian media, which speculated the ordeal was filmed, reported.

Lapeire, who waited until Belgium's Mother's Day to launch his attack, reportedly told the terrified children: "I am no longer a clinic clown but a crimiclown. That's how I will become famous."

"I am a monster. I know that", he laughed before phoning the children's school to say the kids would be late on Monday.

Lapeire and Haegeman separated and fled. Their victim?s body was found in the garage by emergency services on Monday and the children released from their binds by police in a room on the upper floor.

On Monday, Lapeire stood on top of a 13 storey apartment building in the coastal municipality of Bredene, close to his parents? home, waving a pistol.

He was broadcasting on Facebook Live as he threw a gas cannister from the roof. Police snipers were deployed and a local school put into lockdown as Lapeire began firing the gun.

Footage appeared to show him enjoying the attention, he would put the gun on the floor, wave his arms as if surrendering, then pick the pistol up again and fire it. He surrendered after several hours.

His alleged accomplice Haegeman commented on Facebook that he couldn?t believe what he was seeing on social media before he too was arrested by police.

The father of the three children told Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws that he could not find the words to describe what had happened.

?It is too horrible, especially for my children,? he said, ?all my care and attention now goes to them?.
    Dietwin de Jodelaar

Dutch articles

https://www.ad.nl/buitenland/dolgedr...show~a59d08f0/

https://nieuws.vtm.be/binnenland/moo...-stiefkinderen

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Clowns creep me out.

Kevin's FB: https://www.facebook.com/KevinLapeire

Dietwin's FB: https://www.facebook.com/Dietwineke

***WE HAVE A WINNER***
    Blighted Star, for posting the most bizarre mydeathspace article of 2018, so far...

OK, so I've been trying to find Belgians discussing the case & from what I can gather so far people have split into 2-3 camps.

There's the group saying they were both definitely in on it & must both go to prison (& die painfully etcetc)

& there's another group saying that Dietwin the Yodeller was just the driver & didn't take part in the actual crime so he's not as culpable as "Dr Aspirine",

& then there's a subgroup of those people who insist he's completely innocent. They say he works as a taxi driver when he's not yodelling & insist Dietwin thought he was simply dropping off his friend, a kindly clown who wished to deliver a bouquet (not death) to his girlfriend.

So much drama & we're yet to see the damage this may inflict on "Belgium's Got Talent".

Seriously though, it sux for the victims in this. He murdered his girlfriend in front of her children on Mother's Day & on top of all that trauma & loss they have to deal with the whole bizarre aspect caused by the fact the perpetrator's a ridiculously flamboyant attention seeker

Edit : & that "Crimiclown" quote was even worse than I realised.

I didn't know Crimi Clowns was a TV series about a gang of criminal clowns

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2256612/

This is from me to me for finding that first article
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-16-2018 at 03:44 AM.

Nothing will top this, and it's still only May.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Thread Information