Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Nanny Yoselyn Ortega (50), stabbed Lulu (6) and Leo (2) Krim to death and put their bodies in a bathtub

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Ohhh, I share a mutual friend with Kevin Krim.
    Snap!!

And those pics are sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Is that second pic the nanny??? Looks like she didn't just try to slit her wrists.

and that first pic. augh
    I heard on our local news that she slit her throat (and wrists).

These pictures of Marina Krim being taken away by an ambulance are terrible:

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I just read about this. My god. I can't imagine.

Here is the LJ - http://littlemisslucia.livejournal.com/
    Don't suppose you screenshot it? It's been suspended.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Her mental anguish must be indescribable. So fucking sad. Her livejournal was ALL.about.those.kids.

I read back to before their trip to the D.R. This was a young couple madly happy with being parents. But LJ must have suspended it as I flipped pages because it locked my computer up for about 30 seconds and then it was gone.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 10-26-2012 at 11:20 AM.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I cannot imagine how horrible it is, and will be for this family. Hiring a nut case is one of the things that really scares me when I'm looking for caregivers for Mom. "Oh she seems nice enough, but is she one of those nuts that gets off on hurting people?" How will they ever be able to let their remaining child live a normal life?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

What's weird is that it sounded like she'd been with the family for a while, and was very trusted/loved/treated like part of their family?! The CNN article says:

Last February, the Krims went to the Dominican Republic to meet their nanny's family.
    "We spent the past nine days in the Dominican Republic," Marina Krim wrote on February 18. "We spent half the time at our nanny, Josie's sisters home in Santiago and the rest at Balcones de Atlantico in Las Terrenas, a condo-style hotel where the 'Real Housewives of Dominican Republic' and their families hang on weekends. It was wonderful."
    She added, "We met Josie's amazing familia!!! And the Dominican Republic is a wonderful country!!"

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/26/us/new...html?hpt=hp_t1

I can't even. I just can't.

Actually, it's a huge advantage probably that they have the other child and something to work for and a reason to try and resume normality.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Actually, it's a huge advantage probably that they have the other child and something to work for and a reason to try and resume normality.
    Right? With both gone, it's drive-off-a-cliff-together time.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Right? With both gone, it's drive-off-a-cliff-together time.
    Or turn into Academy Award winning film about the disintegration of a marriage following an earth shattering trauma, starring Jeff Daniels and Joan Allen.

Jesus Mike!!

Those fucking ics of the mother.

True. I can't imagine trying carry on a normal life. How do you try to celebrate the holidays, for instance? But I guess you have to try for your daughters sake.

I would be bedridden. I mean, at least for a week. Could very well be longer.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    True. I can't imagine trying carry on a normal life. How do you try to celebrate the holidays, for instance? But I guess you have to try for your daughters sake.
    I've read about people before who find ways to pay tribute to the deceased kids and so on. Not to say they won't have all sorts of problems.

It reminds me of that family who lost all their of their kids in a car accident, and only the parents survived. I wouldn't be able to cope, although with a car accident there's possibly some reason to it, but having them murdered!? No way. I couldn't do it. Regardless it's gonna fuck up the only sibling probably more than parents. Can you imagine the survivor's guilt that little girl will have when she's older?!? Augh. Just completely tragic on every single level. It's amazing how heavy my heart can be for a family I've never even met.

The pics of the mother break my heart. I think when we hear about stuff like this, of course it's terrible but to see a mother who literally just saw her children murdered, you can feel that pain right thru the computer screen.

That poor family. I do hope that their surviving child will be ok in the end, I can't imagine how the parents must be feeling or how they are even able to make decicions, or let alone breathe.

Just sad.

I only have 1 kid and I know I would die without him, but I can't figure out how I would feel if I lost 1 or more but still had a surviving child. I sure hope the parents are able to cope and somehow get through this for the other daughters sake. That poor baby is going to need them to be strong for her... I can't imagine growing up knowing what happened to my big sis and baby brother. I just hope she doesn't have to endure the stage of 'why them but not me?' Geez, this is just so fucked all around!

It seems like she might have been with the mother at the time? Not sure.

oh my goodness. this whole thing gave me the chills. i could not even imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I love the comments saying this mom deserves it for hiring illegals. GREAT CHRISTIANS AT WORK.

Yeah, I read the other daughter was away with the mom too. I can't place any blame on the mom... I mean they went and met this woman's family out of the country, how many parents have done that with their prospective nannies? I wouldn't be surprised if she blames herself though, that sucks!

Here's "Josie" the nanny holding Lulu (Lucia):

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

She will definitely blame herself. I found a secret diary my mom kept of how terrible she has felt my entire life that she wasn't around my first Halloween and a nanny took me out instead, and how a nanny cut my hair for the first time and it wasn't her. Working mothers beat the shit out of themselves for the moments they miss just for hiring a nanny in the first place. I can't even imagine how much self-loathing this woman will be coping with, and I'm sure the stigmas on working moms in society won't help. Guarantee this woman's lawyer will point a blame finger at the mom.

It's a hard toss up between being there to experience all of your child's firsts and working your tail off so your child can have the things they want/need in life. I chose both... I'm not a single parent so I work graveyard while his dad is with him, then I attempt a few hours sleep while he's at school, and have been lucky enough to still be there for any and all milestones. I know if I wasn't it would eat away at my conscience (<-- did I spell that right? it looks weird to me). I have no doubt you are correct that her lawyer will point to mom, which will just make this 10x worse for her.

Don't suppose you screenshot it? It's been suspended.
    Fuck. After all these years, I still haven't learned. Here is a bit from 2006 (lame I know sorry!) but it gives you an idea of what the LJ was like. All about the kids. The mother seems down to earth.

http://web.archive.org/web/200607152...vejournal.com/

Thread Information