Thread: Justin Flesher - creepy

Justin Flesher - creepy

This is weird. I found this old submission from February 2010.

Full Name: Justin Matthew Flesher
    Cause of Death: Justin was killed in a Gang Shoot out
    MySpace URL:
    News Article:
    Additional Information: June 11 1981-febuary 2 2010
    Justin Matthew Flesher was killed Tuesday night when rival gangs the burnsville goose necks and HP4 LYFE got in a argument at the Burger King on 7th street over the Baconater vs The Whopper Justin always stood up for what he believed in and never would back down from any fight as long as they were smaller then him , most of his fights ended with a TKO but he was most well known for his 3rd degree solid roundhouse tree mostly used on 7th graders he was once known to have taken off a jimmy johns employees head with one solid roundhouse after his sandwhich was missing a 7th tomatoe. Justin did not have much family only a dog named reggie which he loved but justin lost his cool when the rival gang the goosenecks executed his dog in cold blood outside a local coffee joint. Justin Flesher always had a motto stay inside and limit all excertion to a point where he once reached 400 punds and he was only 5 foot 1 but he considered it built up power. Funerals will be held at the local porkys around back please bring donations.

I figured it was fake and had a giggle. I was about to come here and post it in the fake deaths thread. But then I googled. And a Justin M Flesher died in 2012. I am pretty sure this is the same guy as it was apparently Jason Flesher who submitted him in 2010.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/twi...47#fbLoggedOut

Age 30, of Lake Elmo Died March 8, 2012 Survived by parents Dan Flesher and Diane Melvin; siblings Jason, Danielle (Ryan) Denny, Alexandra (Paul) Flesher & Zack; grandparents Bill and Lorraine Flesher; grandmother Janet Morgan; nieces and nephews, Grayson, Sam, Sadie, Lars & Jack; his special friend Anita; also many aunts, uncles, cousins, relatives & friends. Funeral service 1:00 PM Tuesday, March 13, at Willwerscheid Funeral Home, 1167 Grand Ave., St. Paul. Visitation 1 hour prior to service. Burial Roselawn Cemetery. Justin was born to help people laugh, and left us with many funny memories and stories we will never forget. He was a special "Uncle Justin" to his nieces and nephews, and brought his outrageous sense of humor to brighten our days. 651-228-1006

I think this may be his FB - same DOB

http://www.facebook.com/justin.flesher.71

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Funerals will be held at the local porkys around back please bring donations.

I figured it was fake and had a giggle. I was about to come here and post it in the fake deaths thread. But then I googled. And a Justin M Flesher died in 2012. I am pretty sure this is the same guy as it was apparently Jason Flesher who submitted him in 2010.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/twi...47#fbLoggedOut

Age 30, of Lake Elmo Died March 8, 2012 Survived by parents Dan Flesher and Diane Melvin; siblings Jason, Danielle (Ryan) Denny, Alexandra (Paul) Flesher & Zack; grandparents Bill and Lorraine Flesher; grandmother Janet Morgan; nieces and nephews, Grayson, Sam, Sadie, Lars & Jack; his special friend Anita; also many aunts, uncles, cousins, relatives & friends. Funeral service 1:00 PM Tuesday, March 13, at Willwerscheid Funeral Home, 1167 Grand Ave., St. Paul. Visitation 1 hour prior to service. Burial Roselawn Cemetery. Justin was born to help people laugh, and left us with many funny memories and stories we will never forget. He was a special "Uncle Justin" to his nieces and nephews, and brought his outrageous sense of humor to brighten our days. 651-228-1006
    not porky's...?

yea thats weird, well they mentioned a sense of humor, maybe the bro did it to make "His bro laugh"

i found this him and his friends did videos on suicide.

JunkieFlix Is Dedicated To: The Justin Flesher, Our Gemini Twin (06/11/81- 03/08/12) We'll Do Our Best To Make You Proud!!! We Love U CuntFucker! RIP

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAF066350C724ABAD

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/j-money-...ape.46794.html
    Last edited by rachy; 10-22-2012 at 03:34 PM.

I can't wait until I have a boyfriend and I can be like "I love you, cuntfucker."

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I can't wait until I have a boyfriend and I can be like "I love you, cuntfucker."
    Why wait for a boyfriend? It's appropriate for everyone you know and love.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Thread Information