Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 948

Thread: American Horror Story

  1. #51
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    I like the nunnery happening

  2. #52
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Loved it, loved it.



    I loved the sister that went slutty.

    Her dirty talk to the doctor was amazeballs. Sent his ass over the edge.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  3. #53
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    haha we have such opposite taste. I though this episode was weak because it focused way too much on Jessica Lange when we need a POV from other characters, particularly Kit. I did like Shelly's slow evolution into becoming one of the monsters and how we'll get to see her perspective of it all. That's cool.

  4. #54
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Loved it, loved it.



    I loved the sister that went slutty.

    Her dirty talk to the doctor was amazeballs. Sent his ass over the edge.
    Cosigned.

  5. #55
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    haha we have such opposite taste. I though this episode was weak because it focused way too much on Jessica Lange when we need a POV from other characters, particularly Kit. I did like Shelly's slow evolution into becoming one of the monsters and how we'll get to see her perspective of it all. That's cool.
    They need to take her off the guest starring list, maybe they do end up killing her off by making her one of the monsters, but I think she is a good part of the story. And yeah, it went into Jessica's character a lot more. But she is so amazing. They had to do it to break her and have her demons found out by the psychologist or the doctor. One of them is going to call her out, at that time I predict she kills them.

    Slutty Nun is good though, you have to admit her taunting was pretty damn good.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  6. #56
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    They need to take her off the guest starring list, maybe they do end up killing her off by making her one of the monsters, but I think she is a good part of the story. And yeah, it went into Jessica's character a lot more. But she is so amazing. They had to do it to break her and have her demons found out by the psychologist or the doctor. One of them is going to call her out, at that time I predict she kills them.

    Slutty Nun is good though, you have to admit her taunting was pretty damn good.
    It sure beats Skinamax! My eyeballs were as big as saucers Then I was like

  7. #57
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474867
    And you know even though the doctor is super all about her innocence, you know it's under pervvy circumstances. It was like his dream come true turned nightmare. So good.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  8. #58
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Oh yeah. He has been nice to her because he wants to deflower her anyway. He had the chance and he turned that shit down! I think it was all about control for him, though. I think if she had not done that, he would have eventually "seduced" her. I like the way it went, though.

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    366650
    Could slutty nun be the little girl Sister Jude hit with her car?

  10. #60
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    I think anything is possible. I'm sure there will be some crazy twists.

  11. #61
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474861
    i think the nun was possessed during the exorcism, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  12. #62
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i think the nun was possessed during the exorcism, no?
    Yeah, when she fell flat on her back.

  13. #63
    Senior Member McMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    2,893
    Rep Power
    21474847


    I swear to Dog that I thought it was real.

    I liked last night's episode, but not as much as I have the firsts. I hate that Chloe's character is basically fucked now. That sounds odd considering she's a nympho. I'm getting a vibe that maybe Dr. Evil is somehow affiliated with Nazis.
    Last edited by McMama; 11-02-2012 at 09:59 PM.

  14. #64
    Senior Member Just Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,389
    Rep Power
    5254782
    Would it be the previews that gave you that idea McMama?? LOL

  15. #65
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Me View Post
    Would it be the previews that gave you that idea McMama?? LOL
    hahahaha I didn't want to be the bitch that was like 'well yeah, that was pretty spelled out.'

  16. #66
    Senior Member Just Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,389
    Rep Power
    5254782
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    hahahaha I didn't want to be the bitch that was like 'well yeah, that was pretty spelled out.'
    Guess I will be..LOL

  17. #67
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474861
    well, he also mentioned the jews were out to get him in the last episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  18. #68
    Senior Member McMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    2,893
    Rep Power
    21474847
    I was being sarcastic, so I guess we're just a board full of bitches .

  19. #69
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    I was being sarcastic, so I guess we're just a board full of bitches .
    nah, i'm just dabbling.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  20. #70
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    Ryan Murphy is not known for being light-handed with metaphors.

  21. #71
    Senior Member debk589's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Nawth Cackalacky
    Posts
    8,687
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post


    I swear to Dog that I thought it was real.

    I liked last night's episode, but not as much as I have the firsts. I hate that Chloe's character is basically fucked now. That sounds odd considering she's a nympho. I'm getting a vibe that maybe Dr. Evil is somehow affiliated with Nazis.
    Wow that's some good makeup.

  22. #72
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    I am going to be honest and say that I think that woman is fucking hideous either way. Nice figure, though.

  23. #73
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474867


    And, yeah. Those teeth are real.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  24. #74
    Senior Member debk589's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Nawth Cackalacky
    Posts
    8,687
    Rep Power
    21474855
    HA! She's definitely not a looker in real life. But that makeup is soo dang good I really thought she looked like that crazy girl!

  25. #75
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474867
    I was pretty convinced they had cast an actual pinhead. I should have known better.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •