Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 948

Thread: American Horror Story

  1. #1
    Sana sana colita de rana beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25,811
    Rep Power
    21474872

    American Horror Story

    Here you go, guys!





    I wasn't able to watch it all last night (had to change it bc the kids were in the room) but is there anywhere where I can see the full episode? Going to FX's website, it only shows you the first 5 minutes, which I've already seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

  2. #2
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474868


    I juuuuust posted about this in the tv thread.

    FUCKING. LOVE.

    Here is what I wrote:

    American Horror Story..

    Why is Jessica Lange so fucking amazing? She is just fucking amazing. I don't remember the other blonde nun's name, but I think she did good too. I like this actor Evan Peters, he seems to have transitioned into a different character well. And where was Zachary Quinto?? I can't wait to see what role he plays into this season.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  3. #3
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474868


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  4. #4
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474868
    I am actually rewatching it again right now..


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  5. #5
    Sana sana colita de rana beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25,811
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    yay! awesome. thanks a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

  6. #6
    Lionfish Whisperer PCP777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    13,273
    Rep Power
    21474862
    So is this new version as good, better or worse. I will be watching it on DVR tonight.

  7. #7
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    I loved last night's episode! Fucked up and I like it. And greens, I agree! Jessica Lange is awesome! PCP- Last night's episode was pretty good. Can't tell if it is better than last season with just the one episode, but it started out with a bang.
    Side note- the school teacher gf is always playing lesbian roles but claims to not be a lesbian. Why pigeon hole your career?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    23,188
    Rep Power
    1823386
    Now, I want to go back and watch the entire last season.

  9. #9
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatality View Post
    Now, I want to go back and watch the entire last season.
    I am thinking about rewatching last season as well, now that I know the ending.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  10. #10
    Senior Member McMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    2,893
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I loved last night's episode! Fucked up and I like it. And greens, I agree! Jessica Lange is awesome! PCP- Last night's episode was pretty good. Can't tell if it is better than last season with just the one episode, but it started out with a bang.
    Side note- the school teacher gf is always playing lesbian roles but claims to not be a lesbian. Why pigeon hole your career?
    She does do that, doesn't she? I remember her as Stokely in The Faculty.

    Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    So is this new version as good, better or worse. I will be watching it on DVR tonight.
    I think it started off great. Seems much more twisted and intense than the first season, although I was/still am a huge fan of the first season.

    Zachary Quinto is a priest this season! Jessica Lange is fabulous as always.
    Did anyone else catch the Carrie music as Evan Peters was being walked into the asylum, and again when the reporter was being shown around? LERVE
    I really liked it, and I also like Chloe Sevigny.

  11. #11
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatality View Post
    Now, I want to go back and watch the entire last season.
    Remember, last season doesn't have anything to do with this season. They just brought back some of last year's cast for new characters this season.

    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    She does do that, doesn't she? I remember her as Stokely in The Faculty.



    I think it started off great. Seems much more twisted and intense than the first season, although I was/still am a huge fan of the first season.

    Zachary Quinto is a priest this season! Jessica Lange is fabulous as always.
    Did anyone else catch the Carrie music as Evan Peters was being walked into the asylum, and again when the reporter was being shown around?
    LERVE
    I really liked it, and I also like Chloe Sevigny.

    I didn't catch that, but it might be a clue! Will have to make sure I pay attention in upcoming episodes. Good catch! When I heard Chloe Sevigny was part of the cast, I figured she would be the lesbian.

  12. #12
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,553
    Rep Power
    21474915
    Clea Duval is a lesbian. I mean, I've hung out with her and her girlfriend. I don't think she's really closeted, just not flamingly out.

    Anyway, this episode had some major hits for me and some misses. Negatives: hated the accents, feel pretty meh about aliens, some of the acting was abysmal (RIP Evan Peter's HORRIBLE wife, may your flashbacks be limited) and some of the metaphors for modern times were annoying and heavy handed.

    Otherwise: LOVE the tribute to 60s horror, Hammer films and so on. And most exciting for me was the TOTAL SHOT REMAKE of the A Clockwork Orange scene. Last season, I was all over the place about how much Evan Peters looks like Malcolm McDowell when he was in If (where, incidentally, he played a school shooter) and it was awesome to see that tip of the hat.

  13. #13
    Senior Member jessielee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Your mothers house
    Posts
    3,245
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Hahahaha! I just watched it like an hour ago and on that scene, i lterally said out loud "holy shit! He looks exactly like Malcom now! I hope Bowie saw this shit!"

  14. #14
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,553
    Rep Power
    21474915
    Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    Hahahaha! I just watched it like an hour ago and on that scene, i lterally said out loud "holy shit! He looks exactly like Malcom now! I hope Bowie saw this shit!"
    Well, I mean, that was super deliberate and it was totally awesome.

  15. #15
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,553
    Rep Power
    21474915
    Also I died laughing when Adam Levine licked his hand and stuck it between that girl's legs before the sex scene. Holy realism, batman. You don't see that on cable every day. Even HBO is like 'that's the gross part we don't talk about.'

  16. #16
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Clea Duval is a lesbian. I mean, I've hung out with her and her girlfriend. I don't think she's really closeted, just not flamingly out.

    Anyway, this episode had some major hits for me and some misses. Negatives: hated the accents, feel pretty meh about aliens, some of the acting was abysmal (RIP Evan Peter's HORRIBLE wife, may your flashbacks be limited) and some of the metaphors for modern times were annoying and heavy handed.

    Otherwise: LOVE the tribute to 60s horror, Hammer films and so on. And most exciting for me was the TOTAL SHOT REMAKE of the A Clockwork Orange scene. Last season, I was all over the place about how much Evan Peters looks like Malcolm McDowell when he was in If (where, incidentally, he played a school shooter) and it was awesome to see that tip of the hat.
    Couldn't remember her name. I know I've read articles that said she was not a lesbian. I cna't remember in what and I don't know if i t was quoting her or not. I'm useless.

  17. #17
    Senior Member jessielee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Your mothers house
    Posts
    3,245
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Jake cracked up laughing at the hand lick thing too. He said "did i just see that? Did they really just show that?"

  18. #18
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,553
    Rep Power
    21474915
    Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    Jake cracked up laughing at the hand lick thing too. He said "did i just see that? Did they really just show that?"
    I still honestly can't believe it. I was like whoaaaa hahahah.

    Morbid haha rest assured she is definitely a dyke. She used to date the chick from Tracy and The Plastics, who broke up with her and started dating JD from Le Tigre.

  19. #19
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I still honestly can't believe it. I was like whoaaaa hahahah.

    Morbid haha rest assured she is definitely a dyke. She used to date the chick from Tracy and The Plastics, who broke up with her and started dating JD from Le Tigre.
    Oh I believe it. She braks my gaydar every time I see her in a film, because she's so gay. I just thouht she was delusional.

  20. #20
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Also I died laughing when Adam Levine licked his hand and stuck it between that girl's legs before the sex scene. Holy realism, batman. You don't see that on cable every day. Even HBO is like 'that's the gross part we don't talk about.'
    I was having trouble with him being the opener of a show that I have been waiting to come back, so I thought it was a comforting touch.

    Seriously though, they are not going to be the modern day flashback throughout this entire season, right??


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  21. #21
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,553
    Rep Power
    21474915
    This is pure speculation but I'm wondering if the girlfriend survives the insane asylum and ends up in a modern day one.

  22. #22
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    This is pure speculation but I'm wondering if the girlfriend survives the insane asylum and ends up in a modern day one.
    You are probably right. She will end up the modern day 'bloody face'. /series.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  23. #23
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,553
    Rep Power
    21474915
    Also I am dying to know how they managed to cast a pinhead.

  24. #24
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,553
    Rep Power
    21474915
    Casting call: "Do you look really retarded but are actually hand-capable?"

  25. #25
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474868
    I swear they had that girl on Carnivale?


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •