Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Cadotte (23) is charged in crash that killed toddler

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post

She had a paternity case for 2 children. Child C was done on 01/08/09 with Travis Gordon while child MSG was done on 09/27/11 with Lance Gordon... wonder how/if they are related.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    Thank you for translating!

I hope, for the kid's sake, he goes to a stable family and is properly taken care of.

Funny how now she is worried about the well-being of her kid.

Any word on where the kids' dad is? I may have missed it from skimming the articles.
    No problem! I speak Native New York too
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    No problem! I speak Native New York too
    My entire family is from NY, so I got that language down. lol

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I want to be a part of it, New York New York!

I've got nothing but love for NY. I'm kind of bitter that my parents moved down to Floriduh to get married because I think I would have loved growing up in NY.

Was the mugshot in the OP from a different crime? She has a shaved head and no visible marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    I want to be a part of it, New York New York!

I've got nothing but love for NY. I'm kind of bitter that my parents moved down to Floriduh to get married because I think I would have loved growing up in NY.
    I would be. I'm so sorry.

Chelsea Cadotte
    Thursday via mobile
    happy thabksgiving to u all im trying to get enough money tp
    o go see miley since i have been in jail the past three days n had to pay 300 to get out i feel guily that i havent been there as much as i would like gas is so much plus i have a
    ot pf bills to pay i wish the bart bus ran to du
    uth waaaaaa

Chelsea Cadotte
    Thursday
    I am thankfull for all my kids. family, real friends , freedom , Edward , n life I am sitting at auntie jans waiting for everyone to eat still trying to get a ride n money to see miley i am probably jus gonna go tommmorow cuz i have to turn in my uniforms and badges in order to get my christmas fund so i can go see miley I can prbably only go visit cuz im broke but atleast ill b able to see her

she was in jail for 3 days... what is the justice system coming to?!?

I think she is out on bail. She is facing 5 years. Still not enough time but the justice system sucks.

Mother Charged In Fatal Car Accident Makes First Court Apperance

December 11, 2012
    Updated Dec 11, 2012 at 10:59 PM CST
    Duluth, MN (NNCNOW.com) - A Bayfield County woman, who rolled her SUV in July, resulting in the death of her two year old daughter and the injury of three other children, appeared in Bayfield county court today.
    Chelsea Cadotte, 23 year old, is facing one count of second degree reckless homicide and three counts of reckless injury in connection with the rollover accident on Highway 13.
    Click here to subscribe to our daily newsletter.
    Police say Cadotte hit a ditch along Highway 13 just north Washburn that caused her blazer to overturn, ejecting all passengers on board.
    In court today, Cadotte waived a preliminary hearing and agreed to move forward with the charges.
    The court reviewed the criminal complaint and set a date for arraignment.
    Meanwhile, one of the three children has been in a coma since the July accident.
    "Hopefully—god knows everything that happened, so I'm hoping he just guides me through it. She's getting better—she's out of her coma. I know last time in the papers and I just want to get that clear. She's getting better and we're helping her through. But the doctor said that it's getting better," Chelsea Cadotte said.
    Cadotte said the child's doctor says she is showing signs of coming out of the coma.
    If convicted, and sentenced to the maximum on all counts Cadotte could face life in prison.
    The arraignment date has been set for January eighth at the Bayfield County Courthouse.

Justin Reis, NNC.
    jreis@kbjr.com

http://www.northlandsnewscenter.com/...183104151.html

Very quick interview with Chelsea

This shit makes me rage. Every day I see someone driving with 2 or more kids in a car, unrestrained, bouncing around likes it's a goddamn jungle gym - and moms on the cell phone. Every. Fucking. Day.

"Chelsea Cadotte Jan 9 ?
    volleyball tonight cant wait to actually do somthing
    6 people like this.

Ken Basina jan 9
    coo coo

Josh Gordon jan 9
    Go see Miley then. If you wanna do something.

wait, who's miley again? the dead one, the hospitalized one or the one living with family that she 'has concerns about'?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

She is the one who was in a coma. She is still at a place called
    St. Mary's, in Duluth.
    Last edited by snowfallsoon; 03-08-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    She is the one who was in a coma. She is still at a place called
    St. Mary's, in Duluth.
    oh then, BURN!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Seems like Chelsea and her boyfriend don't really care about Miley. I feel sorry for this girl.

Edward Boyd
    7. Januar
    Can't wait to return from visiting miley at st. mary's so i can dominate darts at the gill net slug.....slug lots of brew that means

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    Seems like Chelsea and her boyfriend don't really care about Miley. I feel sorry for this girl.
    I know. Poor thing has been in treatment for 5 months now...I wonder how she is doing?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    this woman is foul.

Chelsea Cadotte
    Thursday, January 3 at 2:47pm
    Sitting at my moms waiting to go to the basketbal game in south shore then going to go visit miley for a bit last time i ws up there on new years eve she was up at midnight it was so cool that was the first year she was up for new years so i got to say happy new year to her and sleep by her to but she was really tired in the morning and would not wake up so i didnt get to say my goodbyes so i hope she is awake tonight excited
    why is she not visiting her kid every fucking day? jesus.

and she was given a new judge for her case:

http://www.northlandsnewscenter.com/...187317611.html

Duluth, MN (NNCNOW.com) -- A new judge has been assigned to the case of the Bayfield County woman who rolled her S-U-V in July resulting in the death of her two year old daughter, and the injury of three other children in the car.

Judge Robert Eaton of Ashland County will now be Chelsea Cadotte's judge.

The Bayfield County Court says Cadotte's future court date is unknown at this time.

She is facing one count of second degree reckless homicide and three counts of reckless injury.

Posted to the web by Jenna Vogt
    then the judge had to recuse himself from the case:

http://www.ashlandwi.com/news/articl...9bb2963f4.html

Ashland County Circuit Court Judge Robert Eaton has recused himself as judge in the reckless homicide trial of Chelsea Cadotte after it developed that Eaton was the victim of a crime committed by the defendant’s brother.

Cadotte, 23, of Bayfield, faces four felony charges, including homicide by reckless conduct in the death of her 2-year-old daughter.

Cadotte was driving a Chevrolet Blazer that crashed in a single-vehicle accident on July 23, 2012, just north of Washburn, killing her daughter Mariah R. Gordon and critically injuring three other young children, none of whom were wearing safety restraints.

In a motion filed Feb. 13, Cadotte’s attorney, Aaron Marcoux, requested that Eaton, who in his turn had replaced Bayfield County Circuit Court Judge John Anderson on the case, recuse himself.

Marcoux said the change of judges was desirable “to avoid the appearance of impropriety.”

The presumed conflict came because Cadotte’s brother, Sergio Gonzales, had been convicted of stealing Eaton’s wallet and illegally using his credit cards.

Marcoux emphasized that there was no indication that Eaton “had a track record” with the defendant but that the appearance of a conflict was an issue.

For his part, Eaton said until Marcoux raised the issue, he was unaware of the relationship between Cadotte and Gonzales. He said in any case he was confident that he would have been able to proceed with the case in a fair manner.

“If I were to hold a grudge, I would be in the wrong business,” he said.

Nevertheless, Eaton said the state’s canon of judicial ethics required him to step down if there was even the appearance of a possible impartiality issue.

“I don’t want this case to be second guessed,” he said, announcing that he would grant the request to recuse himself from the case.

Eaton said a new judge would have to be assigned to the case before it could move forward. Meanwhile, Cadotte remains free on a $2,000 signature bond, and Eaton directed her to remain in close contact with her attorney.

Rick Olivo can be reached at rolivo@ashlanddailypress.net.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    why is she not visiting her kid every fucking day? jesus.
    Dude, think about that. That is every fucking day.

That's what any normal patent would do. I would be with my child.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    That's what any normal patent would do. I would be with my child.
    God, SO much work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    God, SO much work.
    Yes i know...such a drag!

And it's probably not that much fun anyway, I should call and have the nurses call me to go when it's worth my while.

What a piece of dribble piss she is.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy;3236193[B
    ]?i know it was up to me to buckle them i dont think i acted recklessly i did everything i could do at that moment to keep us from hitting a telephone poll [/B]i would have taken any of the passengers conditions over mine it was an accident that?s what alot of people don?t understand i love my kids and would have done anything for them im not a bad mom im not the only person who has had problems with kids getting out of the carseats or buckles their kids but i am the only one that crashed all i know is that I would trade anything in the world or do anything to have my life the same as it was before the crash,? she wrote.
    Man I hate when I'm driving and those telephone polls come out of nowhere.

Not only did this trash not buckle up her children, she was driving recklessly to boot.

From her FB: "I am sitting here enjoying every moment with carter he jus fell asleep i never know how long we will have to be apart im so sad i just wish i could be with all three of the kids at once again dear god why me i know u work in mysterious ways but plz answer me why me just plz tell her i love her very much n i will never forget her tuck her in like i used to and sing her a little song like i did also plz help miley n all the parents who are suffering in the shooting bless my friends and family through there problems AMEN GOODNIGHT MARIAH N MILEY im staying at my mothers with him hes so adorable"

From God: "It's probably because you didn't make sure your kids were buckled safely into their carseats."

From her FB: "THinking of the kids pore carter had surgery today to get his hip plate and leg rods out of him i couldnt even be there cause i had court the DA is so inconsiderate hes such a prick the one in ashland now i have to sit 30 days in jail in january great way to start out my new year my fam is going to go see miley tonight i will be going up this weekend so i can finish my christmas shopping i hate christmas its soooo stress full does n e one have ideas to make craft things or other projects that r not so much to make i would rather have somthing that someone made for me not really bought its the thought that counts throw some ideas peeps????"

How dare the DA want justice for the child she killed.

This woman fills me with such rage.

Thread Information