Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Chelsea Cadotte (23) is charged in crash that killed toddler

Re-reading up on this case. Those kids never had a chance. I hope she never gets custody of any child ever again.

Will someone please translate this conversation for me? :/

I believe that is her ex, asking why she would ever go with any man but him, and her fiance telling him to fuck off.

gross. i h8 dem all.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    gross. i h8 dem all.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I believe that is her ex, asking why she would ever go with any man but him, and her fiance telling him to fuck off.
    I'm pretty disgusted with the fact that her ex wants anything to do with her after she killed his daughter. These people are screwed up.

WOW!!! It does look like a cockroach barrett!

Trial date set for Bayfield woman accused of causing fatal crash

Monday, April 22, 2013 10:28 a.m. CDT by Jeff Flynt

BAYFIELD, WI (WTAQ) - A trial date for a Bayfield woman accused of causing a fatal traffic accident will be determined next month.

Chelsea Cadotte faces charges of second-degree reckless homicide and 3 counts of first-degree reckless injury.

Cadotte’s 2-year-old daughter was killed in the crash last July and three other relatives were injured.

Investigators say she was speeding on Highway 13 near Washburn when a child in the backseat distracted her. The SUV swerved several times, then ran into a ditch.

Deputies say none of the passengers were wearing seat belts or safety restraints.

Online court records indicate a telephone scheduling conference has been set for May 28th

http://wnflam.com/news/articles/2013...g-fatal-crash/

And she has guys fighting over her? GROSS. Just so disgusting. All 3 of them.

I hate this self absorbed lazy cow. Her face alone annoys me.

What a gorgeous woman............................

Mom charged in traffic death of toddler
    April 20, 2013 By WRN Contributor

A Bayfield woman has pleaded not guilty to causing a traffic crash which killed her two-year-old daughter and injured three other relatives. Chelsea Cadotte is charged with second-degree reckless homicide, and three counts of first-degree reckless injury in connection with the crash which killed Cadotte?s two-year-old daughter Mariah Gordon.

The judge in the Bayfield County case will hold a conference May 28th, and is expected to decide when a possible trial could be held.

Investigators said the 24 year-old Cadotte was speeding on Highway 13 near Washburn last July, when a child in the back seat distracted her. The vehicle swerved several times and then entered a ditch. Two other children, Myley and Carter Gordon, were injured along with Cadotte?s teenage sister Erica Gonzalez. Deputies said the passengers were not wearing seat belts or safety restraints.

http://www.wrn.com/2013/04/mom-charg...th-of-toddler/

posting about her weight loss but has made her facebook private. Did her daughter ever get released from the hospital?

She looks totally different :/

Still like an annoying bitch i'd like to slap though :)

http://www.northlandsnewscenter.com/...247181281.html

Feb 25, 2014 - Bayfield, WI (NNCNOW.com) - A judge has sentenced a Bayfield woman to prison for a 2012 crash that killed her two-year-old daughter and left two other children severely injured. On Monday Chelsea Nicole Cadotte was sentenced to two years in prison and five years probation. On top of serving jail time and probation, Cadott was also ordered to do 100 hours of community service, speaking to others about seat belt safety.

Police say before the accident Cadotte had drifted out of her lane and over-corrected when swerving back into her lane. She hit a ditch along Highway 13 just north Washburn, causing her blazer to roll several times. She had four children in the car and none was wearing a seat belt. All the children were thrown from the car but because she was wearing a seat belt Cadotte remained in the vehicle. The incident happened in July of 2012. The judge said he ordered the stiff sentence because she failed to perform adequate care for the children by not buckling them in.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    2 years is a stiff sentence for killing, and injuring your children? Back in the 90's my cousin got 15 years because 3 people said he sold drugs. Never should you get less time for murder, than a non violent crime!

Thread Information