Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Cadotte (23) is charged in crash that killed toddler

Chelsea Cadotte (23) is charged in crash that killed toddler

Published: Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012 - 8:00 am

WASHBURN, Wis. -- A northwestern Wisconsin woman is charged with reckless homicide in a crash that killed her two-year-old daughter and injured three other children.

A criminal complaint says 23-year-old Chelsea Cadotte was the only one who was restrained in the family's SUV when it crashed in Bayfield County last July near Washburn. All four children were thrown from the vehicle after it rolled several times.

Two-year-old Mariah Gordon died as a result of her injuries. Four-year-old Myley Gordon is in a coma with a traumatic brain injury. Six-year-old Carter Gordon suffered a broken hip and fractured leg. The defendant's sister, 15-year-old Erica Gonzales, suffered broken bones and internal injuries.

The Duluth News Tribune ( http://tinyurl.com/9qozaff) says a second-degree reckless homicide charge and three counts of first-degree reckless injury have been filed against Cadotte.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/10/10/489...#storylink=cpy
    http://www.sacbee.com/2012/10/10/489...at-killed.html
    https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.cadotte1

Before

After

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/eve...cle/id/246007/

Cadotte, who has at least two prior citations for failing to restrain children in a vehicle, was the only person in the SUV who wasn?t ejected from the vehicle. She expressed no visible emotion during a brief court appearance before Bayfield County Circuit Court Judge John Anderson. She waived reading of the complaint against her.

Haukaas said Cadotte had taken at least one training session on the use of child safety restraints and had been warned many times by community members and law enforcement that her children needed to be securely seat-belted while being transported. He said the defendant has received multiple citations for safety restraint violations over the past several years.

I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

omg that's terrible

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post

Before

After

wut?

I drove up on an accident just like this one. The dad was holding his lifeless toddler in his arms on the side of the road. The baby was thrown from the vehicle because he wasn't restrained. The baby seat was laying in the middle of a field just like that one. It was horrible. I don't understand why people have car seats and then don't buckle their kids in them.

What a bitch! Maybe she crashed on purpose to kill her children. She had her seatbelt on afterall.

Her FB is all kinds of fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Her FB is all kinds of fucked up.
    how? I think I am missing something.

I guess she had some pics taken with her current bf and people are commenting on them. Bashing her for smiling, putting dick before her kids, not taking care them, etc. I can't tell exactly what some of them are trying to say because I don't speak the language. We need a translator.

I guess she had some pics taken with her current bf and people are commenting on them. Bashing her for smiling, putting dick before her kids, not taking care them, etc. I can't tell exactly what some of them are trying to say because I don't speak the language. We need a translator.
    ooh snap, I had to click the show comments button. I feel like a noob all over again here. Last time I was here, everyone used myspace and I don't even know how to bold print or embed a youtube video anymore. :cries:

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatality View Post
    ooh snap, I had to click the show comments button. I feel like a noob all over again here. Last time I was here, everyone used myspace and I don't even know how to bold print or embed a youtube video anymore. :cries:
    I hear ya. I just learned how to do pics and videos, but I still mess them up. You have to you photobucket, tinypic, snapfish, etc., to get pics. Or some shit like that.

wut?
    looks like drugs and a 9 month prison stint to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

my favorite! j/k

she took 220 photos...

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    she took 220 photos...
    Imagine how many she'd take if she were good looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

what i don't get is, she took these photos within a month of her kid dying? those people who posted on her facebook are absolutely correct in questioning this. she said she went in to have photos of her dead kid blown up and decided to take some of her and her man. i don't think so... look how their dressed! who goes to walmart in a tie?

Chelsea Cadotte i dont care what anyone of u say about these pics its not like i am happy my kids r going through this i deserve to smile i know my baby is in heaven and i cry everyday plus my other daughter is going down hill i just went to walmart to get pictures of mariah blown up and took some photos what the hell is the big deal so stay out of MY LIFE I now know who r my friends
    August 4 at 10:11am ? 9

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    what i don't get is, she took these photos within a month of her kid dying? those people who posted on her facebook are absolutely correct in questioning this. she said she went in to have photos of her dead kid blown up and decided to take some of her and her man. i don't think so... look how their dressed! who goes to walmart in a tie?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I hope she paid for those photos. They are all types of awesome quality.

I particularly love her pensive look here.

HAWT!

The white sheet forva backdrop is choice.

From the comment animosity quoted (I can't figure out how to quote the quote)

"i deserve to smile i know my baby is in heaven and i cry everyday plus my other daughter is going down hill "

??? Your other daughter is "going down hill" and you deserve to smile? Confused.

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post

"i deserve to smile i know my baby is in heaven and i cry everyday plus my other daughter is going down hill "

??? Your other daughter is "going down hill" and you deserve to smile? Confused.
    A wee bit self centered I would say. She's having a great time while her daughter is going down hill? I'd spend every moment I could at the hospital if it was my child.

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post

A wee bit self centered I would say. She's having a great time while her daughter is going down hill? I'd spend every moment I could at the hospital if it was my child.

Quote Originally Posted by irishkat View Post
    Her child is still in the hospital and she's at wally world taking pictures? unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatality View Post
    Her child is still in the hospital and she's at wally world taking pictures? unbelievable
    But she was only going there, dressed up with her boyfriend, to get pics blown up of her kids!

But she was only going there, dressed up with her boyfriend, to get pics blown up of her kids!
    And here I am being so judgmental. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by irishkat View Post
    And here I am being so judgmental. Lol
    Seriously, have you not seen peopleofwalmart.com? Everyone dresses up when they go to walmart.

Thread Information