Thread: Village in a panic after Daniel Decu (24), local lothario, dies of AIDS

Village in a panic after Daniel Decu (24), local lothario, dies of AIDS

Young women in a Romanian village have been thrown into a state of panic after it was revealed that a local Casanova had died of Aids.

The Daily Mail reported that the discovery was made at the funeral of Daniel Decu, 24.

Many of his former lovers attended the service and they became angry when his cause of death was announced.

Many of the women are now awaiting the results of an HIV test.

It was also revealed that a local doctor tried to warn people Mr Decu was suffering from the disease but was threatened with a lawsuit by the man's mother.

Doctor Cornel Stanciu, his physician, knew that Daniel was HIV positive and tried to make his health condition public after the 24-year-old had a relationship with his daughter.

The doctor told the Daily Mail "I knew he had a lot of female friends but there was nothing I could do about it".

Aids is the only disease specifically mentioned in a Romanian criminal law, which says the transmission of the virus by a person who already knows he or she is infected can be punishable with a jail term of between five and 15 years.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/...-dies-of-aids/

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Asshole! His mother should be charged.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Asshole! His mother should be charged.

I say get them both....wait.....

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

There must be slim pickings in that village

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

He looks way younger than 24.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The fact that people like this breathe the same air makes me rage.

Also, maybe it's different there, but there should have been some way to let people know. Or stop him. SOME way?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Young women in a Romanian village have been thrown into a state of panic after it was revealed that a local Casanova had died of Aids.

The Daily Mail reported that the discovery was made at the funeral of Daniel Decu, 24.

Many of his former lovers attended the service and they became angry when his cause of death was announced.

Many of the women are now awaiting the results of an HIV test.

It was also revealed that a local doctor tried to warn people Mr Decu was suffering from the disease but was threatened with a lawsuit by the man's mother.

Doctor Cornel Stanciu, his physician, knew that Daniel was HIV positive and tried to make his health condition public after the 24-year-old had a relationship with his daughter.

The doctor told the Daily Mail "I knew he had a lot of female friends but there was nothing I could do about it".

Aids is the only disease specifically mentioned in a Romanian criminal law, which says the transmission of the virus by a person who already knows he or she is infected can be punishable with a jail term of between five and 15 years.
    Oh I'm sure that was quite a scene...

I wonder where he got the aids.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    CONDOMS! For the love of christ, CONDOMS! Fuck.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The kid was 24 years old. Exactly when did he contract HIV? I don't know how great the health system is in Romania, but that seems like a pretty short period of time between contracting HIV and dying of full blown AIDS . Management of the disease has come a long way since the 80s. He must not have taken very good care of himself. Usually you're able to live with HIV and manage it for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Wow. The dr. didn't even tell his own daughter?

Actually, I am calling hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

who announces that the dead guy died of aids at the funeral?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Actually, I am calling hoax.
    Yeah.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    who announces that the dead guy died of aids at the funeral?
    Right? Can you imagine that eulogy?

We were thankful to have known Daniel until the aids slowly (or quickly) ate away at his organs.

GASP!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

And the funeral of Daniel Decu, 24, which was attended by many of his lovers when he was was buried this week turned into an angry shouting match when it was revealed he had been HIV positive.

Although he was registered as living with the condition it only became known to the public when an autopsy was carried out and a coroner's report published.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1986032

Some of the women had found out before the funeral that he had been living with AIDS, and at least two of them have so far been confirmed as HIV-positive. In total 40 women have applied to have the test done and are awaiting the results, said prosecutors.

If this story is true, he was an asshole and the chicks he fucked are completely stupid. Some panic about Ebola but still don't seem to know how to practice safer sex, especially with a guy KNOWN to be a casanova. I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The kid was 24 years old. Exactly when did he contract HIV? I don't know how great the health system is in Romania, but that seems like a pretty short period of time between contracting HIV and dying of full blown AIDS . Management of the disease has come a long way since the 80s. He must not have taken very good care of himself. Usually you're able to live with HIV and manage it for a while.
    That's exactly what I was thinking! I wonder if he's the youngest person to die from it?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

That's exactly what I was thinking! I wonder if he's the youngest person to die from it?
    No way. Plenty of kids have died after being infected in utero.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliss View Post
    No way. Plenty of kids have died after being infected in utero.
    I meant someone who gets it later in life, not babies born with it. Should've specified, my bad.

I meant someone who gets it later in life, not babies born with it. Should've specified, my bad.
    No. During the early days things like this were common http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Glaser

Elizabeth Glaser (n?e Meyer; November 11, 1947 ? December 3, 1994) was a major American AIDS activist and child advocate married to actor and director Paul Michael Glaser. She contracted HIV very early in the modern AIDS epidemic after receiving an HIV-contaminated blood transfusion in 1981 while giving birth. Like other HIV-infected mothers, Glaser unknowingly passed the virus to her infant daughter, Ariel, through breastfeeding. Ariel died in 1988. The Glasers' son, Jake, born in 1984, contracted HIV from his mother in utero, but has lived into adulthood. Glaser died in 1994.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    If this story is true, he was an asshole and the chicks he fucked are completely stupid. Some panic about Ebola but still don't seem to know how to practice safer sex, especially with a guy KNOWN to be a casanova. I just don't get it.
    SERIOUSLY. You can get condoms for free at planned parenthood. Have some respect for yourself. No glove, no love.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

The Daily Mail isn't the most reliable news source. I'm sure some of this is exaggerated. Some details don't add up.

The town bike needed some maintenance.

Thread Information