Page 90 of 439 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    I didn't think there was a limit, MR MorbidT. My pain management dr makes sure I am aware of every drug he prescribes and how to take it. He gave me a form showing the first week I should take one at night, etc up to the point I was taking 3 a day. The label says it can make you sleepy, but I've never had any side effects from it.
    I normally take 300mg twice a day for seizures, but I had shingles a month or so ago and the doc wanted to get ahead of any lingering nerve pain associated with shingles. I feel weird as hell with the increases. Balance, concentration issues, and it feels like I'm talking with a swollen tongue. Five weeks of seven pills a day and I will go back down to my normal two a day.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I normally take 300mg twice a day for seizures, but I had shingles a month or so ago and the doc wanted to get ahead of any lingering nerve pain associated with shingles. I feel weird as hell with the increases. Balance, concentration issues, and it feels like I'm talking with a swollen tongue. Five weeks of seven pills a day and I will go back down to my normal two a day.
    Damn! I hope it helps. I've been on the same dosage for a year or so. I hope I don't have to change.

Feeling the way you do, would you purposely take more or not take it as prescribed? I am totally lost why they were giving it to Morgan the way they were. What would 3 do when you were in severe pain and none to follow up? SMH
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Sorry I did not see the Dr.Phil ad again. It could have said Monday but not sure. On Toni's FB someone said he told her to get help.

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinT View Post
    Hearsay evidence is mostly used when someone isn't there to speak for themselfs. If this ever went to court I'm sure Toni and family, friends would be able to speak on her behalf.
    But none of her friends are speaking for her now! Some were, early on in the Blog. Before it got strange. And wouldn't her friends be speaking now if anything Toni was saying was true?

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Damn! I hope it helps. I've been on the same dosage for a year or so. I hope I don't have to change.

Feeling the way you do, would you purposely take more or not take it as prescribed? I am totally lost why they were giving it to Morgan the way they were. What would 3 do when you were in severe pain and none to follow up? SMH
    Yeah, I've been on the 300mg twice a day for a couple of years. It's not enough for the neuropathy pain I have (permanent from sever B-12 deficiency), but when I first started taking it, I felt a little weird for the first couple days. Then it didn't bother me at all until these increases. I wouldn't take it any other way than prescribed. For one, it wouldn't do anything if you took it as an as needed drug. It's not going to stop any pain. It has to build up in your body. They were giving it to Morgan the way they were because they're nuts.

I have no idea why they would hold this one drug from her, it makes no sense to me.
    Is it possible there was a contraindication (??) with another drug she might have been taking? Otherwise makes no sense to me either.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    Sorry I did not see the Dr.Phil ad again. It could have said Monday but not sure. On Toni's FB someone said he told her to get help.
    I'll watch today for it. Dr. Phil I mean - he usually mentions upcoming shows. Yes, I admit I watch. It's on in 1/2 hr here. Will post if I find out!

I think this describes Toni.

Here's the link to the full site: http://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Pathological-Liar

Here's a little snip from the site:

Consider whether the person is lying to gain attention. Part of the reason the pathological liar feels compelled to lie is because he or she may feel as though being in the spotlight has eluded them. This person feels that he or she should be the center of everyone’s universe and will do what he or she can to make it happen. Upon tasting the spotlight, it becomes self-reinforcing and the lies grow bigger each time just to keep on being the center of attention. Here are some possibilities: Sympathy attention. The pathological liar feels that his or her problems are paramount to what everyone else is experiencing. From a paper cut to being admonished by a boss or teacher, the pathological liar runs around telling his or her story to anyone and everyone, exaggerating the details to ridiculous proportions in order to gain sympathy from anyone within earshot.

Wants to feel important. The pathological liar is the king or queen of the “one upper.” Whatever accomplishment you’ve achieved, they done it better. This person always has to feel superior to you at all times, no matter if it’s in the professional or personal arena.

Feels bored. Unfortunately, because this person’s life is not rooted in reality, he or she may become easily bored if drama is not swirling around his or her head. As a result, lies may be fabricated in order to amuse or entertain this person, which unfortunately means that other people become involved and possibly hurt as a result.

Insecurity. Low self esteem is one of the biggest reasons why people become pathological liars. Whether they consciously recognize it or not, a pathological liar feels that he or she is not important enough as they are so they must make up accomplishments or events to position themselves as worthy.

I admit I DVR dr Phil. It comes on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    Is it possible there was a contraindication (??) with another drug she might have been taking? Otherwise makes no sense to me either.

I know there is possible contraindications with Robaxin, but I have not seen any mention of that med in regards to Morgan.

I'll watch today for it. Dr. Phil I mean - he usually mentions upcoming shows. Yes, I admit I watch. It's on in 1/2 hr here. Will post if I find out!
    It's a good one today, crazy mothers.

Haha, fitting!

OH MY... this one is disgusting.

"I hate my autistic daughter" are you fucking kidding me!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinT View Post
    You're right. Because if I was 20 I probably would have been selling them on the street.
    LOL that may be why they had to keep her out of them. We all know she wasn't bank-rolling and buying iPads with her babysitting money.

Was just about to say this!

I'm about to jump through the TV and smack this bitch...

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    I'm about to jump through the TV and smack this bitch...
    Wait until you see the next one..

Dr. Phil's ratings are about to skyrocket over this TI appearance.

Regarding the lady today: On one hand, I'm glad this chick is being honest with her feelings, but on the other hand, actually saying that out loud to your autistic daughter? Biotch, please.

All these crazy-Mama-bitches need to get off the cross. Somebody else needs the wood.

We need a DR Phil thread now.

I don't normally watch Dr. Phil, but since I will be off Monday, I've reminded myself to watch - since I don't have a DVR, I have to watch it "live". Should be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by blu View Post
    We need a DR Phil thread now.
    Yep. Besides, if they let these mothers leave this set, their kids will be a case on this site eventually...

I cannot believe that this thread is 90 pages long .

My meds say do not take antacids 2 hours before or after taking it, other than that it doesn't list anything.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    I cannot believe that this thread is 90 pages long .

I think it's really only 4 pages. The rest is hilarious fuckery.

Watching Dr. Phil now. Heard the end of the preview for Monday's show (dealing with a crying baby and trying to stop the toddler from strangling the cat): "You said they murdered your daughter". Wish I could have seen the whole thing, but definitely planning on watching on Monday.

And, yeah, this 1st mom is crazy.

2nd one is a doozy, too. Just wait.

Thread Information