Page 81 of 439 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by csmom View Post
    Toni!

Are
    You
    Going
    To
    Be
    On
    Dr.
    Phil

Y/N
    heheheheheheh

Betcha a hundred bucks she won't answer...

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinT View Post
    Yes, tox reports too. The blog, her personal websites. Yada Yada.
    And you still believe Toni's story is foolproof? Truthful? Factual?

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Hey I know...

Let's send Toni to a spa!! That HAS to help her... right???

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I should have been clearer. I like noobs. But when I was asking who is posting, I was meaning is there anyone who is directly related to this whole Morgan mess (family members etc).
    FranklinT <---Family member, etc.

Franklin, I think we all agree that the loss of Morgan was tragic, and I do feel for Toni. But things she says don't add up, too many inconsistencies, and she has publicly named and accused people of murder. There are outright lies in her blog. So much of her story just does not add up or make sense. So of course people are going to question her perception of, or reporting of, what she says happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    And you still believe Toni's story is foolproof? Truthful? Factual?
    Okay, here it is.

Do I think she was stalked. Maybe. Harassed, most likely. Even if for some screwed up reason it was people pulling a prank, when is enough, enough? I do not think it was some kind of mental illness they both suffered. I think that if Morgan new who was doing this to her she would have spoke up, who would want to be under survalince 24/7 rather then just be grounded for a week. Police reports are speculation. There's a difference between speculation and investigation. Do I believe she deserves she deserves the investigation she is seeking? Yes. I do. Because maybe then her and the rest of the world would have their final answer, murder or suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeHeart View Post
    FranklinT <---Family member, etc.
    Not a family member. My names Ashley, I live in Chicago. I like cats.

Okay, here it is.

Do I think she was stalked. Maybe. Harassed, most likely. Even if for some screwed up reason it was people pulling a prank, when is enough, enough? I do not think it was some kind of mental illness they both suffered. I think that if Morgan new who was doing this to her she would have spoke up, who would want to be under survalince 24/7 rather then just be grounded for a week. Police reports are speculation. There's a difference between speculation and investigation. Do I believe she deserves she deserves the investigation she is seeking? Yes. I do. Because maybe then her and the rest of the world would have their final answer, murder or suicide.
    But this case was investigated. Toni hindered their investigation continuously. They did investigate, they did interview people. They told Toni to call 911 as soon as anything happened, and she did not! She sent them emails the next day.

She has already had her investigation.

She didn't like the outcome - hence the reason we are all sucked in the black hole that is Toni Ingram's crazy story

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    But this case was investigated. Toni hindered their investigation continuously. They did investigate, they did interview people. They told Toni to call 911 as soon as anything happened, and she did not! She sent them emails the next day.
    And she clearly has stated why. It was a joke. She had to fill them in every time. Where they looking for evidence or listening to her talk? Did they even know what they were looking for? Lots of times the time stamp of an event was during a shift change. Look at the hours, those people just wanted to go home. Not spend 2 hours at the ingrams house. They didn't care. Less paper work.

Not a family member. My names Ashley, I live in Chicago. I like cats.
    Interesting.

And she clearly has stated why. It was a joke. She had to fill them in every time. Where they looking for evidence or listening to her talk? Did they even know what they were looking for? Lots of times the time stamp of an event was during a shift change. Look at the hours, those people just wanted to go home. Not spend 2 hours at the ingrams house. They didn't care. Less paper work.
    It was a joke because she made it a joke. If she took it seriously why did she not call them everytime there was an incident like she was asked? Just answer me that. She didn't do what she was told to do from day one, so you can't say that their lack of interest is what made her act like that.

Then maybe both sides are the blame.

Then maybe both sides are to blame**

Maybe

Doubt it.

Most police agencies wouldn't do half the crap they did for her based on her word alone.

The cameras never saw anything-maybe one or two things over 4 months. Toni and Steve ran out and never saw anything. The police did not just stay for 5 minutes and leave. There were times they looked and watched for hours. I think you should read the reports again. Nobody, the Ingrams, the neighbors, saw anything. I think the police did care and took the case very seriously. It seemed like Morgan did not want to talk to the police at all. She sent them two emails, one of which her mother had to force her to write.
    Last edited by snowfallsoon; 11-07-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Wait a minute. Are you saying the time stamps on the videos and photos are during a shift change for the police officers? And they were to in a rush to get off of work to do anything?

Okay, here it is.

But how can there be an investigation? There's no body, first of all. The reports have been posted and Toni still won't believe what's in black and white in front of her face.

Toni's accounts are not truthful. She edits, she changes, she shifts all of her information to make it sound plausable - but it's not working!!! We mention stuff here, two days later it's on her blog. She's evasive, she's lying, she's not being held accountable for the mess she's making which is the story of Morgan. She's altered Morgan's life, her photos - anything she could get her hands on! I mean, really? She's making Morgan to be what she wanted Morgan to be!

Who's to say Morgan would have said something if she knew who the stalker was. There are plenty of cases where people keep up with lies because they fear the response. That could easily have been Morgan. I had a ver strict up bringing as a teen. I snuck out, I lied, I cheated. And I would have gone to the grave before I admitted ANY of it to my parents if confronted.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Then maybe both sides are to blame**
    you're obviously an idiot if you believe any of toni's bullshit. her kid was not stalked. if i had a dollar for every time a neighborhood kid walked across my lawn (front or back), i'd be a gazillionaire. why didn't they set up a camera with sound in morgans bedroom, so they could get *proof* of the sound of rocks hitting her windows? because there was no one throwing rocks or hanging on the roof to tap on the window. no one. there was no one stalking, no one on the roof, no one bothering the family. i mean, we've seen more proof of bigfoot and the loch ness monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by CodeHeart View Post
    Wait a minute. Are you saying the time stamps on the videos and photos are during a shift change for the police officers? And they were to in a rush to get off of work to do anything?
    Sounds like that's what she's saying to me.

I think she means that the only spent - uhm - 2-3 hours out on the berm. :/

*they

Dang it. I'm at work and hit reply before I was done..

At any rate, I don't think there was a stalker. I think Toni has a mental disorder that makes her THINK the world is out to get her, and her family. I'm not trained so I have no idea what the name is. I think it was Morgan sneaking out, people sneaking in. House noises, and her imagination. I mean really - how many times did ANYONE else hear the tapping? Hardly ever! Really, Morgan was the one who heard the tapping nearly every time. Even Toni only heard it once, maybe twice.

There was so many times they ran out, and saw nothing! Oh, because the guy was FASSSSSSSSSSST. Times Morgan was in the house hearing the noise and people watching from outside, and they didn't see anything. No rocks, no sticks no anything laying around like it was tossed at the window. Oh, they say he was on the roof. Yeah right. Because someone here or WS said that it was a possibility. But the bajillion cameras never EVER caught him getting up there? Just a poor guy looking for a house and ended up at the wrong house, a shady girl trouncing around the yard (which really could have been Morgan) and once a guy looking at the camera after the cops left (which could have been a boyfriend sneaking out of the house).

And in that incident, the guy broke the camera. Smashed that camera up over 15 feet high, with a really big stick. Or rock, I guess. Umh. Yeah, right. But Daddy never noticed it was broken until they saw a blurry photo AFTER the fact yet never noticed the camera BROKEN when he climbed up to take it down that night? Then they never called 911. It's like the didn't WANT the cops out there!! And from the records, the cops would have come and DID come and spend time and energy doing what they could. Near the end, I think they were full-well knowing there was no stalker, but doing what Toni wanted just to keep face.

Toni is sick. Ill. She's grieving over her lost daughter, and rightfully so. She's stuck in the blame realm of healing, and therefore pushing all of her energy and anyone else instead of moving forward in the process. She blames the cops, the neighbours, the guy down the street. The farm behind the house. Anyone!! When what she really has to do is turn that energy towards herself and look into her own heart and begin to heal.

I get it! I really do. The last night her daughter was with her ended in a fight with Toni and Morgan. No 'I love you'. No hugs. No tender moments. It must hurt really, really bad. I could never imagine. But she's so focused on THAT moment, her illness, the fact that her daughter was growing up and changing into a young woman with a life.....

She needs help. And not help by doing an investigation. That's been done and it will come up with the same results. And she won't believe THAT report either. She needs to see someone who can help her deal with her issues with Morgan, and her issues of people being out to get her.

Well stated Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    Dang it. I'm at work and hit reply before I was done..

At any rate, I don't think there was a stalker. I think Toni has a mental disorder that makes her THINK the world is out to get her, and her family. I'm not trained so I have no idea what the name is. I think it was Morgan sneaking out, people sneaking in. House noises, and her imagination. I mean really - how many times did ANYONE else hear the tapping? Hardly ever! Really, Morgan was the one who heard the tapping nearly every time. Even Toni only heard it once, maybe twice.

There was so many times they ran out, and saw nothing! Oh, because the guy was FASSSSSSSSSSST. Times Morgan was in the house hearing the noise and people watching from outside, and they didn't see anything. No rocks, no sticks no anything laying around like it was tossed at the window. Oh, they say he was on the roof. Yeah right. Because someone here or WS said that it was a possibility. But the bajillion cameras never EVER caught him getting up there? Just a poor guy looking for a house and ended up at the wrong house, a shady girl trouncing around the yard (which really could have been Morgan) and once a guy looking at the camera after the cops left (which could have been a boyfriend sneaking out of the house).

And in that incident, the guy broke the camera. Smashed that camera up over 15 feet high, with a really big stick. Or rock, I guess. Umh. Yeah, right. But Daddy never noticed it was broken until they saw a blurry photo AFTER the fact yet never noticed the camera BROKEN when he climbed up to take it down that night? Then they never called 911. It's like the didn't WANT the cops out there!! And from the records, the cops would have come and DID come and spend time and energy doing what they could. Near the end, I think they were full-well knowing there was no stalker, but doing what Toni wanted just to keep face.

Toni is sick. Ill. She's grieving over her lost daughter, and rightfully so. She's stuck in the blame realm of healing, and therefore pushing all of her energy and anyone else instead of moving forward in the process. She blames the cops, the neighbours, the guy down the street. The farm behind the house. Anyone!! When what she really has to do is turn that energy towards herself and look into her own heart and begin to heal.

I get it! I really do. The last night her daughter was with her ended in a fight with Toni and Morgan. No 'I love you'. No hugs. No tender moments. It must hurt really, really bad. I could never imagine. But she's so focused on THAT moment, her illness, the fact that her daughter was growing up and changing into a young woman with a life.....

She needs help. And not help by doing an investigation. That's been done and it will come up with the same results. And she won't believe THAT report either. She needs to see someone who can help her deal with her issues with Morgan, and her issues of people being out to get her.

Great job

Thread Information