Page 8 of 439 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Also in the police report someone had filed a report about their jewelry being stolen and it matched the description of the stolen jewelry. It was not Morgans.

Ive read the blog and also all the reports. LE bent over backwards to try to catch this person. Even with the Ingram's cameras and cameras installed by LE nothing was there!
    I think there may have been a couple of pranking and Ingrams became paranoid and the hysteria began. Even Morgan in the Police report didnt know who it could be and wasnt showing concern. I think mom made her paranoid. Mom wants us to believe this 20 yr old kid was a ninja with super powers and sophisticated equipment who could enter the yard, climb a tree and get on the roof without ever being detected. He also can throw rocks at a window and Bingo. The rocks disappear into thin air. He invisibly sneaks in their house and commits murder. He also held her eyes open so he could watch her die.
    This doesnt sound like the kid so stupid he takes stolen jewelry to the LOCAL pawn shop. Jewelry btw that was never mentioned until she heard about him getting arrested.
    Forget the rest of the story that LE, coroner, paramedics and the whole neighborhood is in on the conspiracy. Hey. Dont want to forget those gypsies either. Their in on it too.
    All it takes is to read the reports and use common sense. There is no big mystery here. Morgan was hurting inside and wanted a way out. Why else was she using cocaine, recreational drugs and her dad was giving her meds because she was taking 3x the amount? (also in police report). I really hope her family holds an intervention and seeks professional help for her. She is sounding more like Cindy Anthony every day.

Also, according to police reports, Toni did not contact the police about the missing jewelry until months after Morgan died. She heard that her "prime suspect" had been arrested for theft from a family member, and that's when she told police Morgan's jewelry was missing. She did not provide police with a description of the missing jewelry even after being asked to do so. She also claims in her blog that police did nothing to investigate the jewelry angle, when in fact they were responsive, visiting the Cash for Gold store and questioning the clerk.

Stupid question probably and I have not finished the blog but seems there should have been a collection of rocks outside the house if someone was throwing them. Haven't seen any mention of that yet.

Thanks for the police reports, PizzedPenguins. I was going to try reading about this on Websleuths, but people tend to blurt out every little thought over there - which means every thread is HUGE and many posts are unnecessary.

I've read the blogs, listened to Toni on Tricia's True Crime Radio (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio) and I've read some other documents. I agree that the mother has some form of Munchausen's by Proxy. On Tricia's True Crime Radio, Tricia asks her a few times if all of the evidence is up on her blog because if it is, people on Websleuths would be able to enhance (we may be living in a CSI episode) the photos/videos she has to see if they can get a clear shot of the "stalker". She says (with regard to the images) "they're not, only because I've been doing it on a daily thing - so these pictures aren't on the d--- (she doesn't finish this thought), it hasn't been posted yet. But I mean, you know, I do want this solved and if I have to start posting things faster and faster instead of doing them the way I've been doing them that's fine too." Ummm, if you want it solved, post the evidence and ask for help, smart guy. This blog is obviously gimmick-y (it's a word now) and she doesn't want to break her formatting because of that.

She has admitted that Morgan didn't really want to investigate the stalking or the car being keyed. This to me means either Morgan knew who it was, there was a reason for it (she did something that made someone mad and she didn't want her parents to know) or she knew her mom was batshit crazy. I wish we knew more about Morgan's illness as a child and any other odd behavior previously exhibited by Toni, because it may show a history of Munchausen's.

In addition, I've seen the picture she posted of the stalker and I'm not sure what to think about it. If she was just open and honest and released everything, I'd be more inclined to believe her. She just seems to be hiding things and cuts off communication when people question her. I feel bad for her daughter, her other children, her husband and the police because I believe they have all been manipulated in this situation.

The whole thing just reads as fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    Stupid question probably and I have not finished the blog but seems there should have been a collection of rocks outside the house if someone was throwing them. Haven't seen any mention of that yet.
    She basically said that there were no rocks or air soft pellets (yes, they even came up with a theory that someone could have been shooting an air soft gun at the window) below the window. She thought it could be ice (like that riddle) they were throwing, but couldn't find ice when running out after hearing it, either. Finally, she decided that the person must have used like a long retractable stick to hit the window... and because the gutter had a crack in it, she decided this was done from ... the roof.

I have a good idea. Examine everyone in the town and when you find someone who between August and December became SUPER FIT, arrest him. Climbing trees to get on a roof every night, running SO FAST(she actually said they couldn't see him because he ran SO fast. We might have a True Blood vampire on our hands, folks!), up all night activating sensors and tapping on different windows, making trails from all the back and forth... this person had to have transformed into a magnificent beast within those 4 months. Possibly, an invisible one.

Member Keann Scissorhands Powley's Avatar
    This sounds a lot like what was happening and how the husband never heard anything happening until triggered by the mom.

http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/g...ional-disorder

I mean this would make a good life time movie or book but its so far fetched to be believable anymore. Touche mom.

Ok, the threads are there on WS for discussion, but as of 10/05 we are no longer allowed to discuss it and the last of 7 threads is now closed. There is also a poll (murder or suicide) and links to official documents.
    One of the last comments is from a poster who thinks Toni has Histronic Personality Disorder.

Not sure yet why the threads were shut down for discussion, but mods had been warning posters about bringing innocent people's names into it, however they kept doing it.

xxStarryxxEyedxx thank you for the info above.

Quote Originally Posted by xxStarryxxEyedxx View Post
    Finally, she decided that the person must have used like a long retractable stick to hit the window... and because the gutter had a crack in it, she decided this was done from ... the roof.
    Shut the front door! Yeah, she's off her rocker.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    Shut the front door! Yeah, she's off her rocker.
    Or bath salts.

So people who have read more, you believe mom was manipulating and behind the little evidence? Or maybe a small time nuisance stalker.

No way do I believe she was murdered by a stalker. Any thoughts if her mom was behind Morgan's death?

About 2-3 days ago in the comment section of her blawg, she posted that the reason the invisible stalker wasn't heard on the roof was because...........................................
    wait for it.........................................

He was barefoot.........in October, November, and December............and they live only near ASPEN.

I doubt her mom was. Mental illness is often genetic. It wouldn't surprise me if both women suffered from different ailments, and her daughter's death sent her overboard. That and a paranoid person can easily transfer paranoia to another paranoid person.

An interesting comment on WS, that no health problems were ever mentioned by Toni until WS got the tox reports, then it was suddenly stated that Morgan was taking something for chronic pain. She was seen by a Doctor and deemed perfectly healthy 36 hours before she died. Poster also stated that every time something Toni said was questioned by them, it would be explained away on her blog the next day, or, sometimes the same day. Strange. I think Morgan committed suicide and her Mom just can't accept it. Still have more reading to do though.

Barefoot on the roof near Aspen..I don't think anyone was ever on the roof.
    Anyone have any thoughts on the worn trail on the berm behind their house?

Sorry to over-post. Someone here said earlier they wish they knew more about her childhood illness. It was carbon monoxide poisoning..and she was the only one in the house to get sick.

ETA Toni also said she had Porphyria, then it changed to Hyperalgesia, supposedly from the CO2 poisoning.
    Last edited by snowfallsoon; 10-08-2012 at 01:38 PM.

I don't believe she killed her. And I believe there was some shit that went down in the beginning (car keyed, etc). I think someone was playing teenage pranks on Morgan and Morgan probably knew who it was. Once the mom got the stalker bit in her head, it was a way to keep tabs on Morgan. She was able to control her, keep tabs on her, and keep her daughter close. Empty nest sucks! And I believe Toni kept Morgan scared as hell.

I mean, they had cameras everywhere and were never able to catch anything conclusive. They obsessed over the stalking. And Morgan wanted to just leave it alone and ignore it. Blargh!

My house creaks all night, every night. Just the other night while I was reading the blog and got the spooks, I heard creaks and taps everywhere. They are there every night, and I was just tuned in to them because I was spooked.

I think this whole thing got blown way out of proportion and Morgans mom was driving her insane keeping tabs on her at 20 years old. It became too much and she suicided.
    Last edited by blu; 10-08-2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: To take out the bubbling brooks

You are welcome snowfallsoon!

If you listen to her on Tricia's True Crime Radio (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio)... I think it will cement your opinion. Her demeanor and what she says is just odd. She adds a lot of details that seem out of place to me. I know she was taking notes for the "stalking incidents" but I don't know how she remembers so many details of mundane days long, long ago. I must have a bad memory. She also knows a LOT about her daughter's every day activities. I know it could have been healthy, good parenting... but we are talking about a 20 year old. It just seems odd to me. When I was that age, I had a great relationship with my parents and lived at home as well... but I didn't tell them every detail of my day each day.

Also, I thought it was weird that she said (I believe on the blog) that Steve (the Dad) kept Morgan's medication and gave it to her when she needed it. I've taken the medication she was on and there would be no reason for her to not have control of her own medication unless her parents were super controlling or she has some sort of abuse history with medication (though I'm pretty positive you can't really abuse Gabapentin). Again, the mom seems to have been very controlling or she was really babying her daughter.

Blu that was what I thought. I read the whole police report.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Blu that was what I thought. I read the whole police report.
    Well since WE agree, this case is solved! /thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    So people who have read more, you believe mom was manipulating and behind the little evidence? Or maybe a small time nuisance stalker.

No way do I believe she was murdered by a stalker. Any thoughts if her mom was behind Morgan's death?
    No. I don't think there was any evidence. Someone keyed "bitch" into her kid's car, and the kid never wanted to talk about any of it all because she either knew who was doing it, or she wasn't as concerned as her mother was. It seems to me that the police went above and beyond when investigating the stalking allegations, and then the death of Morgan, and that's just not good enough for the mother.
    Her daughter was withdrawn and depressive (the mother admitted this to the police), spoke of life not being "worth living anymore", drank regularly, used marijuana, was known to have used cocaine, and was upset with her mother (possibly for all of the helicopter parenting Toni was doing). I also read that she had been through a recent breakup.

If I was the guy being so publicly accused of being a murderer, I would look into seeking legal counsel. This lady has issues that go beyond her daughter's alleged stalker and now, death.
    Above all else, there is no evidence (whatsoever) that points to a stalker and most importantly a stalker who could be named publicly as she has done several times over. I'm starting to feel more sorry for that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by xxStarryxxEyedxx View Post
    You are welcome snowfallsoon!

If you listen to her on Tricia's True Crime Radio (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio)... I think it will cement your opinion. Her demeanor and what she says is just odd. She adds a lot of details that seem out of place to me. I know she was taking notes for the "stalking incidents" but I don't know how she remembers so many details of mundane days long, long ago. I must have a bad memory. She also knows a LOT about her daughter's every day activities. I know it could have been healthy, good parenting... but we are talking about a 20 year old. It just seems odd to me. When I was that age, I had a great relationship with my parents and lived at home as well... but I didn't tell them every detail of my day each day.

Also, I thought it was weird that she said (I believe on the blog) that Steve (the Dad) kept Morgan's medication and gave it to her when she needed it. I've taken the medication she was on and there would be no reason for her to not have control of her own medication unless her parents were super controlling or she has some sort of abuse history with medication (though I'm pretty positive you can't really abuse Gabapentin). Again, the mom seems to have been very controlling or she was really babying her daughter.
    I did not listen to it but many WS members did and MANY were left with the same impression. Something was just off. Was this all a way to control Morgan, subconsciously or not? Tricia sounded upset but Toni sounded happy, some thought she liked the attention.

You can take a lot of Gabapentin, (Neurotin), and maybe the first time you will feel a bit ditzy but it's not something most people abuse. My daughter takes a good sized dose and reports no side effects.
    Are we sure WHY she was taking the Amitriptyline? Because it can also be used for depression.
    I also think it's odd that her dad held all her meds for her. Why?? Had she abused them or attempted suicide before? Even though Toni says she was happy many comments from her friends say the opposite.
    If she was taking Amitriptyline and Gabapentin for pain she would have had to take that every day in order for it to work. It needs to build up in your system. But her father said she tried not to take her prescription meds. Why? Or was that her parent's influence?

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    I did not listen to it but many WS members did and MANY were left with the same impression. Something was just off. Was this all a way to control Morgan, subconsciously or not? Tricia sounded upset but Toni sounded happy, some thought she liked the attention.

You can take a lot of Gabapentin, (Neurotin), and maybe the first time you will feel a bit ditzy but it's not something most people abuse. My daughter takes a good sized dose and reports no side effects.
    Are we sure WHY she was taking the Amitriptyline? Because it can also be used for depression.
    I also think it's odd that her dad held all her meds for her. Why?? Had she abused them or attempted suicide before? Even though Toni says she was happy many comments from her friends say the opposite.
    If she was taking Amitriptyline and Gabapentin for pain she would have had to take that every day in order for it to work. It needs to build up in your system. But her father said she tried not to take her prescription meds. Why? Or was that her parent's influence?
    I agree with what you are saying about Gabapentin. I had to take mine twice per day and my doctor said I would have to take it for a while before I would notice any difference. Taking it when you "need it" makes no sense. On that note, I took it as neuropathy treatment for Fibromyalgia and suspected MS. After a few months on it, I became super anxious and was staying up all night thinking about what happens after you die. I would cry my eyes out all night thinking about how my kids would die someday and how I was selfish for having them. It was insane. I was anxious all day long, feeling like I was nervous about something. I kept thinking about death and how the Universe works and it terrified me. I read up on the side effects of the drug and decided I should change it. I changed to Lyrica and Cymbalta and after a week or so, it all went away. Maybe she experienced something similar and without reading up on it, they decided to limit her use? So many questions.

Also, I was thinking about her talking and I realized that it sounds like how I would sound if I was lying or embellishing something and I was trying to act like it was true. It reminded me of when I exaggerated a death in the family so I wouldn't have to go to school/work. When asked questions about the situation, I sounded the same way. It's like you are trying to act normal and it comes out as if you rehearsed it in your head. Too many details, not enough grief. She sounds like she's trying to please someone. And when Tricia says that she's getting upset (or whatever term she used) because of how weird the story is, Toni says she is sorry, basically apologizing that her daughter's death has traumatized Tricia. Damn you Morgan for "getting murdered" and making Tricia upset! It's a bag full of strange.

xxStarryxxEyedxx, sorry you had to go thru all that.

Thread Information