Page 62 of 439 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by bluesweetty View Post
    I actually browse MDS frequently when I came across this thread. I never had a care to sign up until now. I have not had anything catch my interest quite like this. Possibly because I work in the mental health field and I deal with patients whose families had no clue their child was suicidal until an attempt has been made. Maybe it was because I was a paralegal before switching careers and I've always loved the law. I'm not sure why I find the situation so interesting that I found the need to be apart of the bitching. I believe it's a mixture of my two passions. I work with people everyday who have STALKED, murdered, mutilated, or committed an unspeakable act because of mental disease. I see young kids (adults but kids to me) who have no care for the sacred life that was given to them, kids who have no real problems at home who simply don't seem to value their own lives, and I when I read this thread and began reading the blog, that was my impression of this situation. Someone who wasn't taught the value of life. JMO. I've only worked with mental illnesses for two years, but I worked in the legal field for over ten and while I know that LE is capable of fuck ups, I've never seen an entire department commit this level of fuckery.
    so wait... are you pro or against toni's story?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Which one of you IS Boots Zildjian, LOL? He/she posted this on Toni's facebook. I'm only posting the link and not the entire article as it was shown on FB.

http://community.discovery.com/eve/f.../m/79419008011

Boots Zildjian Toni Ingram
    Posted 04-23-12 05:06 PM on Discovery Fit and Health:
    http://community.discovery.com/eve/f.../m/79419008011
    Our healthy 20 year old daughter died on December 2nd. She had been stalked and terrorized. She had been diagnosed as a 14 year old with a condition called hyperalgesia, (increased sensitivity to pain), this condition would cause her to experience extreme pain whenever she tensed up, or was under stress. She could help herself to feel better by employing yoga, meditation, relaxation techniques, music, etc. into her lifestyle, which she did. Keeping stress out of her life was very important. She was finally very fit and happy for the last 2 years of her life until the stalker came and took it all away. This is a felony stalking case and we believe it should also be a murder case. She was exhausted from the loud bangs against her window in the middle of the night, she was stressed out because she had to always be on guard, carry pepper spray, call the Sheriff's when he appeared in the dark to scare her, or follow her. She lost weight over this 4 month period that she was stalked, had dark circles under her eyes, she was pale and wiped out. She couldn't continue her daily regimant of ballet twice a day.

We believe her chronic stress from the stalker killed her. We have heard that oxidized stress over time can do horrible things to a body, and that you CAN be scared or frightened to death.

The local forensic pathologist here insists that unless we personally prove (and pay thousands of dollars, which we do not have) to have her blood genetically tested to rule out all different kinds of arrithymias then he can not rule out some kind of genetic link that may have caused her sudden death then he will have to put down that she died from natural causes, even though he could find no reason that she died. Please guide us to where we should go with this. We would really appreciate any direction from you on what to do.
    thanks again, magical boots!

I think the person harassing and terrifying Morgan was Toni.

I saw on one of her friends db's shortly after her death that they were going to have a tribute to her. Like a memorial service but just for her friends (or that's how I read it). But there were so few comments on the list I thought it was weird.

Oy sorry
    Db =fb
    list =post

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I think the person harassing and terrifying Morgan was Toni.
    Well yeah. I was sheltered as a kid and that 10 PM curfew stopped when I was 17, and this was back before we knew what a cellphone was (and I wasn't drinking/drugs/partying/hooking up with guys). Not to mention, her friends clearly weren't too concerned that she had a stalker, and even less so now that TI might implicate them. Nor was the rest of the family, minus TI/SI.

BTW, check out that last pic from the blog. She wasn't a slob? Coulda fooled me.

"Venus2B, SnowFalls Soon, TheWar onWomen, sweetleftpeg, Whoa, Animosity:
    Glad You Like The Photos: Gets People To Look Who Have Never Solved Crimes
    Just Like To Make Snarky Comments Without Any Basis: Lacking Any Real World Training, Experience, Years As a Criminal Prosecutor, Hope You Are Having Fun. This isn't funny."

Not sure what this is about. From that prosecuters blog. also says

"NOTE TO MYDEATHSPACE LURKERS: WHY DON'T YOU READ BEFORE DECIDING?"
    '

Quote Originally Posted by Thewar Onwomen View Post
    Just Like To Make Snarky Comments Without Any Basis: Lacking Any Real World Training, Experience, Years As a Criminal Prosecutor, Hope You Are Having Fun. This isn't funny."

'
    I don't even think I said anything about her stupid blog.
    I just checked, I didn't say anything about her blog.
    Last edited by snowfallsoon; 11-03-2012 at 07:21 PM.

haha i know there is a whole post she has about us. i posted link but its being reviewed here i guess. i made one comment about the drinking bactine but that i liked the blog and would keep reading hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    so wait... are you pro or against toni's story?
    Against, she sounds just like some of the families I deal with. I think Toni is a crazy and needs some serious help. I think she has some serious guilt because she didn't really know her child.

I've read tons of police reports and dealt with small town cops they do not fuck up this much. It's simply ridiculous to think that cops leave without batteries and don't take pictures of foot impressions until it's a felony. That's when I knew she was off her rocker, when she stated that police wouldn't collect evidence until it was a felony, you prove misdemeanors the same way you prove felonies, with evidence.

So I was just saying how I got here, and why this was the only thread that I've read that I felt the need to comment on. She is seriously in need of help. Sorry for the confusion.

says

""SnowFalls Soon " has more to that witty dubbing: "can't be arsed".
    Translation for normal people:Could not locate posterior with map & flashlight."

heres whole snip

"Do you know any of the time wasting VIPs of MyDeathSpace Crack Homicide Squad?

These very smart case crackers appear to be dissidents that didn't like Tricia's rules,

Decided to form their own "Ingram Investigation Squad" Unit. Send In The Clowns.

Here are their "play" names:
    Venus2B, SnowFalls Soon, TheWar onWomen, sweetleftpeg, Whoa, Animosity.

Aren't they cute, that is so impressive: in their mother's basement, playing.

SOME OF THE ARE "PREMIUM" MEMBERS!! Premium Awards For What?

"SnowFalls Soon " has more to that witty dubbing: "can't be arsed".
    Translation for normal people:Could not locate posterior with map & flashlight.

What Are Your Qualifications Other Than Demonstrable Idiocy, No Jobs: So Much Time."

btw to her i am member of ws so dont know what she is speaking of there either

She's an idiot, I didn't say anything about her blog. I didn't even read it.
    What's she talking about, 'premium awards'? Hahahahahahahaha

What is that from?

Someones blog I can't be arsed reading. Who believes Toni's story and this is serious, etc.

no she doesnt believe tonies story i dont think, she is just saying we dumb i think

no she doesnt believe tonies story i dont think, she is just saying we dumb i think
    I don't know, but I didn't say anything against her blog. But thanks for sending more readers over!

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I always click on the 'What's New' button at the top left of your screen. That shows what threads have the most recent posts.
    Thanks!

Oh, so it's not Toni's blog? I haven't read anything anywhere else (well, I read a few paragraphs of Toni's blog when this thread was first created). I just wait for everyone else on here to snip it here.

Here Morbid

Quote Originally Posted by Whoa View Post
    So now this chick is going to solve this case http://formercriminalprosecutor.blog...cann-what.html Ex-prosecutor she may be, a writer she is not. Somebody get this woman a thesaurus.
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Oh, so it's not Toni's blog? I haven't read anything anywhere else (well, I read a few paragraphs of Toni's blog when this thread was first created). I just wait for everyone else on here to snip it here.

heres whole snip

These very smart case crackers appear to be dissidents that didn't like Tricia's rules,

Decided to form their own "Ingram Investigation Squad" Unit. Send In The Clowns.

What Are Your Qualifications Other Than Demonstrable Idiocy, No Jobs: So Much Time."

I think I need a translator for that mess.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesweetty View Post
    Against, she sounds just like some of the families I deal with. I think Toni is a crazy and needs some serious help. I think she has some serious guilt because she didn't really know her child.

I've read tons of police reports and dealt with small town cops they do not fuck up this much. It's simply ridiculous to think that cops leave without batteries and don't take pictures of foot impressions until it's a felony. That's when I knew she was off her rocker, when she stated that police wouldn't collect evidence until it was a felony, you prove misdemeanors the same way you prove felonies, with evidence.

So I was just saying how I got here, and why this was the only thread that I've read that I felt the need to comment on. She is seriously in need of help. Sorry for the confusion.
    oh! i was just a bit confused because of the -seeing some LE fuck ups, but not with a whole department- comment. i thought you were implying this was the worst fuck up ever. thanks for the clarification and welcome to MDS!

'
    what the fuck? link please!

heres whole snip

look ma! i'm famous!!!

Thread Information