Page 61 of 439 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

We were talked out of taking a restraining order out by Detective Rob at the beginning,
    Bullshit. She has said many times throughout this blog that she is the one who did not want the restraining order. Every time she would bring up how she lived in California (LA, I think) and because of that she knows how these things sometimes escalate because of restraining orders. I always got a tone of "these country bumkins don't know, but I do " .

She's had months to get her bs straight before going public. I wish she wouldn't pretend like everyone who has read her blog has a memory of a three y/o. It's annoying.

I still think M was harassed to some degree. I think Toni made more of it then she should have. I think M KNEW who her stalker/harasser was and she was scared to tell her mom/dad. Morgan wasn't a total innocent. She still didn't deserve the harassment that went on for several months. Her death was a combination of her mother's hovering and her own (Morgan) inability to tell the truth.

I will again say, I DO NOT think Morgan killed herself.... I think it was an accidental overdose. I think Morgan was just trying to self medicate.

Her story is still being ripped apart on her Facebook page, and now Toni has dissapeared from that thread altogether. Still no sign of her family and friends coming to the rescue either.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    It seems that someone has been threatening K. We quickly learn that the facebook argument between Morgan?s friend and K got a little out of control. K?s father wants to take out a restraining order against this friend. I tell them they have to be joking. We were talked out of taking a restraining order out by Detective Rob at the beginning, and now if their number one suspect takes out a retraining order it cam be a problem.

I have seen the text of the argument and I know it was under a name I do not recognize. I think I know who did it, but I am not really sure. I know that it took place over three days and K?s side of the conversation clearly shows he is in constant contact with someone in the neighborhood.
    WTF. $100 says this Facebook dude is actually Toni/Steve. From the detective's notes:

We also talked to Morgan about an apparent Facebook conversation that her friend, D**** (unknown further), had with K****. The Facebook conversation
    apparently was very abusive and both D**** and K**** were using foul language towards each other.

I did notice that I am able to view K*** Facebook profile and wall posts on the internet. I observed that K**** wrote a post that read as follows: ?People are retards that need to grow up and get their stories straight before accusing the wrong people of stuff they didn?t do.?

The Ingrams told me that they would try to have D*** print the entire facebook conversation. The facebook conversation apparently started as a way for D**** to help and protect Morgan.

Toni and Morgan then provided me with five pages of a facebook.com chat between D**** R**** and K**** V****. The messaging apparently occurred over several days and during the course of the messaging, D**** R**** changed his facebook.com name to R**** F****
    Yeaaah, they came up with FIVE pages full of this conversation, which happened over a few days (Toni said it was a single incident) and yet Toni was unsuccessful in her efforts to obtain a full copy of it? What? She "would try" to have it printed out -- why wouldn't she be able to? The 'friend' was serious enough to make death threats over FB but there was a question of whether or not he would print it out? She's got a lot of balls attacking someone for taking out a restraining order when there is solid evidence that he was receiving DEATH THREATS? Fucking come on.

I also find it interesting that Toni/Morgan tried to act as a go-between for the cops and this D**** person, especially since he's making death threats. The reports mention that the detective will try to find D and interview him, but there is no indication that Toni or Morgan could come up with the contact info for this person. And why would the 'friend' change his first and last name on his Facebook profile?

Is this bitch implying in her latest post that she is JUST NOW aware that someone is/was threatening K on Facebook, and that she has not seen the entire conversation? And despite the fact that she earlier provided 5 pages of this conversation, she doesn't recognize the name. I don't think D is a real person, BUT even if he is, you'd think she'd learn his name since he's, you know, making threats on another person's life on their behalf.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

'D' is/was Morgan's new boyfriend. Same kid that was at her house BEFORE paramedics arrived the morning she was found dead. Same kid who had a backpack with alcohol in it and tossed it into the Ingrams car. Same kid whose fumble had pictures of smashed pills in pipes.

Hmmm. Friends/boyfriends who smoked pills, no Ami in her stomach, but in her system. Flexeril in her system and an orange substance in her stomach. Wine boxes in the room. (Boy)friend with backpack full of alcohol stashed in a car, there before paramedics were. Clothes changed... She snuck out and partied too hard is my guess........ accidental OD. (Explains why the dogs didn't freak... )

Tumblr, sorry... tablet auto corrected that.

Toni stated Morgan only had 3 boyfriends in her life. One that moved to east coast, then one that moved to Australia. What she neglects to mention is that the one that moved to Aussie, just moved back. And Toni admits to the number of boyfriends, but only specifies 2... that's because the 3rd was current and around, and NOT a good influence. She's worried about what a low life K was, yet Morgan was hanging out with kids that were doing more than just a lil weed.

So, here's how I got here. Won't prove I'm not a Toni-ire, but maybe give some information about why I'm here.

I started reading this story over at WS. Don't subscribe there, just happened along there one day when doing a search about a girl missing from our town.

Tend to check out heated threads but never wanted to post there, because the jumping from one conclusion to another was insane!

Like, 'the butler did it with a candlestick...oh wait! The ROBOT butler did it with a candlestick made of ICE because the victim stepped in his cats tail, and it was a hairless cat from Egypt!' kind of jumping around. I know, my example sucks but it's late and I've been into the kids Halloween candy. You get the picture!

At any rate, the threads drifted so much, moved so fast and then closed. Reading the crappy blog (I was waiting to see it fall apart but have yet to witness that) only filled a bit of the 'she's fucking nuts' void for a while, because no one was allowed to post any comments that questioned her story or sanity.

So, I searched for Morgan, and happened upon here right before green and moon were exchanging posts. I lurked for a day ir so, and was relieved by the sanity (of sorts) i found going on And I fell in love with this place and decided I needed to be here as the feelings about the bs going on in the blog was shared and OK to be shared!

Have I always disbelieved Toni? No. I did believe her for a bit, but saw through her in enough time to not have lost sleep over her story. Still feel bad for her loss, but find nothing about her truthful.

So there's my (sorry so long) reason to be here. That, and I'm kinda nosey about things so I like to poke around at what's out there. And this is the first place I didn't feel strange about posting at. I'll be posting more in different threads once I get caught up on them. Some are huge!

I've got pretty thick skin and a good sense of humor so I'm ready to play!

welcome to mds!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Venus, I'm with you: I'll chime in on other threads when I've caught up.

Or when a newer case happens that I can follow and actively research and not be 1000 steps behind everyone else that had spent years on. That's the only reason I haven't really commented on any threads except this one.

Don't be afraid to check out some of the new threads. There are a gazillion new threads that aren't 4840738375609605 pages long. Come on it, the waters warm!

And infested with sharks

I'm getting there! Thanks to everyone for being so great too.

And in an odd way, thanks to Toni for leading me here! The one thing she didn't screw up!

also - think before you bump. or don't. either way, it should be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    'D' is/was Morgan's new boyfriend. Same kid that was at her house BEFORE paramedics arrived the morning she was found dead. Same kid who had a backpack with alcohol in it and tossed it into the Ingrams car.
    That was her ex-boyfriend N. Police couldn't locate D for an interview until 26 days after Morgan's death, because he (supposedly) didn't have a cell phone. (...?...)

Quote Originally Posted by Quaint&Curious View Post
    That was her ex-boyfriend N. Police couldn't locate D for an interview until 26 days after Morgan's death, because he (supposedly) didn't have a cell phone. (...?...)
    Did they ever actually find the guy and interview him in person?
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I'm new and found this thread through cray-cray's blog. I originally heard about the story on another random forum in on when someone posted it saying "omg! Isn't this tragic?" I got sucked in because at first it was freaky and then because it was dramatic and riciulous. I'm still here following this story because its still insane and I'm interested to see how it turns out.

And ftr, I have posted on other threads. I like this site and am very interested in it. I tend to be one to sit back and watch and learn instead of opening my mouth and inserting my foot. ;)

I've noticed, though, that most threads are much shorter with less drama and die out faster. Bummer!

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    and i also wonder that the guests that are looking at this thread are only doing it bc they see a lot of replies to it. people get curious. i like that there are new people here, but i may be wrong here, but the only person i have seen venture out of here to look at other threads has been venus. but i could be wrong.
    I've been on other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've seen chopstix and lumen post in other threads. But good observation. Maybe the other noobs will become more active once all of Toni's fuckery dies down.
    Crap. Should have kept reading the thread before posting. lol I do post in other threads. Are there more active parts of MDS?

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    Crap. Should have kept reading the thread before posting. lol I do post in other threads. Are there more active parts of MDS?
    I always click on the 'What's New' button at the top left of your screen. That shows what threads have the most recent posts.

D was interviewed the morning of, and a couple weeks after.

"There was a back pack that contained among other items, the identification of the decedent?s boyfriend (on scene and interviewed) and two containers of alcohol, one a bottle of vodka and the other a growler of beer. The vodka bottle was almost completely full, the growler had partial contents."

"Interview with decedent?s friend, D****R****.
    On December 28, 2011 I spoke briefly with D**** R****. D**** was a
    friend of Morgan Ingram and he had spent part of the day with Morgan the day before she was found dead in her room.

D**** said that he didn?t know too much about her stalker just what she had talked to everybody else about.

D**** stated that the day before Morgan passed she had come over to his aunt?s house at around 1400 hours.
    D**** stated that following that she went with him to the Aspen area to pick up some job applications.

D**** said that they went to the AABC, Hotel Jerome, and a few other
    businesses. D**** said that after that, they went back to his Aunt?s house to watch a movie and that Morgan left around 2030 hours.

D**** said that he believes Morgan went to C****?s house after leaving his house.
    D**** said that the day before Morgan died, she seemed very happy and that he did not sense anything was wrong.

D****l said he had talked to Toni Ingram and she had said
    that Morgan had been in a foul mood after she came home the night before she
    discovered Morgan. I asked D**** if he knew what Morgan would have been upset about and he said he did not.

D****provided his grandmother?s address as a good mailing address and provided her phone number as a number to reach him on. The delay in talking with D**** was that he does not have reliable contact information so I had to rely on friends telling D**** to call
    me.
    His information is as follows:

The conversation was recorded using a digital audio recorder. The above narrative is a paraphrase of the interview and the interview should be listened to for a full understanding of the interview."

D was the current b/f. N was the ex, who was at the house the morning she died before police. N was supposed to be working with Steve that day.
    I don't think Morgan 'never existed'. Someone from WS requested all the reports and posted them. Morgan had a bunch of online accounts and a blog. The strange thing is he silence from Morgan's friends. I don't know what to make of that.

Morgan's friends are probably afraid to say anything for fear of being accused.

Quote Originally Posted by blu View Post
    Morgan's friends are probably afraid to say anything for fear of being accused.
    I wouldn't blame them...

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    and i also wonder that the guests that are looking at this thread are only doing it bc they see a lot of replies to it. people get curious. i like that there are new people here, but i may be wrong here, but the only person i have seen venture out of here to look at other threads has been venus. but i could be wrong.
    I actually browse MDS frequently when I came across this thread. I never had a care to sign up until now. I have not had anything catch my interest quite like this. Possibly because I work in the mental health field and I deal with patients whose families had no clue their child was suicidal until an attempt has been made. Maybe it was because I was a paralegal before switching careers and I've always loved the law. I'm not sure why I find the situation so interesting that I found the need to be apart of the bitching. I believe it's a mixture of my two passions. I work with people everyday who have STALKED, murdered, mutilated, or committed an unspeakable act because of mental disease. I see young kids (adults but kids to me) who have no care for the sacred life that was given to them, kids who have no real problems at home who simply don't seem to value their own lives, and I when I read this thread and began reading the blog, that was my impression of this situation. Someone who wasn't taught the value of life. JMO. I've only worked with mental illnesses for two years, but I worked in the legal field for over ten and while I know that LE is capable of fuck ups, I've never seen an entire department commit this level of fuckery.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Venus, I'm with you: I'll chime in on other threads when I've caught up.

Or when a newer case happens that I can follow and actively research and not be 1000 steps behind everyone else that had spent years on. That's the only reason I haven't really commented on any threads except this one.
    Same here!

Here is Morgan's obituary, if anyone is interested.

http://colorado.obituaries.funeral.c...nnifer-ingram/

Thread Information