Page 52 of 439 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by springmom View Post
    I think I may love you! That was an awesome post!

aww shunks thank you!

Sorry using phone, can't quote. I asked about the vomiting because if Morgan took that huge amount of pills, the research I saw said the person usually vomits. I have a theory, but was looking for an answer to see if anyone else is thinking like me. I also brought up MSBP.

I'm in the middle of this Frankinstorm and my computer is out, I only have phone service. I will post my theory after the storm, it's supposed to hit right where I live in a few hours. I hope and pray that everyone in it's path stays safe.

Quote Originally Posted by blu View Post
    Alyssa is still the boss.
    blu, FTW!

yeah, all you in the storm path - stay safe and come back quick. I am liking all these new morsels.

Moar with the dead batteries? This is 3 times? Does she not realize how unlikely that sounds to even people who MIGHT be buying her crap? My cop friend says that is crazy - all gear checked daily and stash of batteries (and lots of other interesting stuff) kept in truck box thing. Also said in the unlikely event of finding dead batteries in one flashlight, he has a smaller backup light, and then a tiny third penlight, and his partner would likewise have 2 or more. Said friend also reminded me that all jurisdictions are a little different.

I am ashamed to still be following this. Glad I am in good company.

Quote Originally Posted by AZPistonsGirl View Post
    I am ashamed to still be following this. Glad I am in good company.
    Me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Sorry using phone, can't quote. I asked about the vomiting because if Morgan took that huge amount of pills, the research I saw said the person usually vomits. I have a theory, but was looking for an answer to see if anyone else is thinking like me. I also brought up MSBP.

I'm in the middle of this Frankinstorm and my computer is out, I only have phone service. I will post my theory after the storm, it's supposed to hit right where I live in a few hours. I hope and pray that everyone in it's path stays safe.
    About 15 trees have fallen in the past 3 hours and it's getting worse.
    Anyway, she was found on her back, she probably would have aspirated and that was not mentioned in the autopsy.
    But I do wonder if Mom cleaned up anything and I also wonder about the time she was found-WS Radio show says 5:30 AM
    but police report says 6:15AM.

I really wonder if any of those side effects of carbon monoxide poisoning I posted-especially the one about "thinking someone or something is watching" could apply to Morgan.

Yes, I agree they would usually vomit, although there are pages on the web that tell you how to avoid that - looking at the tox screen there is the comment that testing for promethazine, which is an antihistamine, was "cancelled due to interference" meaning they couldn't get a definite postiive or negative. I'm not sure how big a concentration they'd look for of something like an antihistamine or how much you'd need to stop vomiting long enough for the other pills to knock you out.

Did wonder how many here were in the path of Sandy - she looks a real bitch. Take care all, if she's coming your way.

Quote Originally Posted by springmom View Post
    We need an "agree" button!

I am certain the "proof" will be very similar to the "proof" that we have had thus far! As in - NONE! Some dude standing on the driveway (could be nosy neighbor) and the non-person car lights? And so much of her writing appears to be fiction or leaving out key details.
    I'm sure the guy standing in the driveway was probably the boyfriend who was nearly caught sneaking out the back door/window from the bedroom. Not sure who started the whole 'sneaking out and sneaking in' theory, but I like it!

I posted a few days ago, but I think I did a newbie bad with added links. So no post for me! Now to re-write with no links and see what happens...

I saw Morgan's unedited photobucket via a page a friend of Morgan's (?) created with all the pictures. Even if Morgan didn't party, her friends sure did. I see a girl gazing with love and admiration at a skateboardy type fellow. All the kids were def having fun with drugs in those pictures. Toni writes about Morgan going to town to hang out with her friends. I guess she didn't want the public to know that that is what Morgan was doing...

As for Toni, I lost my other half to suicide a year and a half ago. I went completely bonkers too. I researched everything I could on suicide. I read countless books, medical journal articles, random online how-tos, and basically every thing I could find. I questioned people, went back through all my texts, FB messages, and emails for clues. I didn't pick up the phone at a crucial moment and I still blame myself. I did an amazing psychological autopsy. I had an accurate and complete timeline (so I thought). It took my friends, family, and finally my therapist to get me to stop it all. My therapist said that "solving" his death would not bring him back. She told me to stop with the research and analyzing. I needed to turn my brain off and FEEL.

Toni will not stop until someone close to her MAKES her. She needs to quit cold turkey. She needs to let Morgan go so she can rest in peace. I realized that I was holding on so closely to my loved one that he could not be free. Killing yourself is ultimately that person's decision. Those left living do not like that decision, but all this mess takes away from the power of that person's decision. They paid a painful price for their rest and we need to let them have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwatcher View Post
    Yes, I agree they would usually vomit, although there are pages on the web that tell you how to avoid that - looking at the tox screen there is the comment that testing for promethazine, which is an antihistamine, was "cancelled due to interference" meaning they couldn't get a definite postiive or negative. I'm not sure how big a concentration they'd look for of something like an antihistamine or how much you'd need to stop vomiting long enough for the other pills to knock you out.
    Seems like I read somewhere that the "cancelled due to interference' was due to not being able to confirm quantity but is a positive for the drug being present. Does that sound right to anyone?

I really wonder if any of those side effects of carbon monoxide poisoning I posted-especially the one about "thinking someone or something is watching" could apply to Morgan.
    It sure sounds like it.

Sounds like Toni is already setting up for not producing any evidence through the blog
    Another weekend has been spent with lists and timelines and more evidence – more then I ever thought we would have about Morgan’s death. The order to bring it out and through which communication medium was a big decision today. Last year after our meetings in Los Angeles we had a very ambitious plan that has now been scaled back .... ( snipped ) ...Justice for Morgan is still very problematic. We know what happened to her, that she never really stood a chance in her last 24 hrs of life, but presenting what we know and preserving the possibility of eventual prosecution is not at all so easy as I would have thought
    (bolded and snipped by me ) Could be the upcoming court date that has calmed things down some.

Oh, and I do hope you all are safe who are in the path of Sandy.

Yeah, she never stood a chance because her mom was trying to off her for years.

Just checking (and sorry if this has been answered already by someone somewhere in this thread) if anyone knows, have the police reports found at 'truth for morgan' edited, or not? And is there a way to find an official copy. I know Toni was going to edit them. Thanks!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

I'm pretty sure someone posted the police reports early on in this thread. There's pages and pages of that stuff. I think it also included the autopsy report.

OK - thanks! I knew I'd seen another version somewhere but could not remember where!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Whoa View Post
    Seems like I read somewhere that the "cancelled due to interference' was due to not being able to confirm quantity but is a positive for the drug being present. Does that sound right to anyone?
    Nevermind. I can't find anything to support this. Sorry,I should have checked first.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    My friend who works at a mental institution says one common trait amongst crazies is that they all suffer from delusions of grandeur and imagine they have intimate relationships with famous people, or that famous people are obsessed with them.
    I work at a mental hospital here and that's true, along with hyper religious fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    Just checking (and sorry if this has been answered already by someone somewhere in this thread) if anyone knows, have the police reports found at 'truth for morgan' edited, or not? And is there a way to find an official copy. I know Toni was going to edit them. Thanks!
    They have not been edited. I think Toni will edit them in her blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoa View Post
    Nevermind. I can't find anything to support this. Sorry,I should have checked first.
    I think some of the tox screen tests may have said 'unsuitable', meaning there was not enough specimen to check for concentrations, though the drug was detected.

Good luck sweetie!

New blog is up
    http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=2071

Seems whoever was involved in Morgan's murder contacted her :/

God, this woman is nuts. Of course people are going to contact her and prank her. It's all just so pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    God, this woman is nuts. Of course people are going to contact her and prank her. It's all just so pathetic.
    It gets better! They will go to The White House with this.

So now the murderer has contacted her via the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Toni the Mentalist
    I field an answer from the Internet that is shocking, because it contains information that no one should know, except someone that was involved in Morgan?s murder.
    She also believes that Morgan only has long term relationships - Of course she does Toni, and my parents only had sex once.

Looks like Toni was snooping around her room when she went out, probably checking to make sure she hasn't been spending all her money on knitting needles or donating too much to charity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentalist 2.0
    Morgan leaves to go for a drive with friends and takes her puppy Wylah. I walk into her room after she leaves

Is it just me, or does the latest post from Toni seem different, like it might not be Toni posting this time?

The wording just seems....different.

Thread Information