Page 51 of 439 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    lost?

i'd like to take a moment to congratulate all the noobs for their use of paragraphs, punctuation, spelling & grammar, and for their sound logic and fine detective skills. i'm so proud of you all!

Thanks! I've been away from posting ability (but able to read) since the weekend and I'm glad to be back and will be adding my thoughts after I catch up on the Blog. The frustrating part is that I have SO MANY things I want to post about after reading but my mind goes numb shortly after I look away and my thoughts are all muffled and mixed up and I'm SURE my logic abilities will be lost should I attempt to post without sorting them out.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesweetty View Post
    Hi I'm new here, and this may have been said before but the amitriptyline and nortriptyline are warned against use for people under the age of 24 due to an increased risk of suicide. Two medicines prescribed, and if Toni's story is true then these would have been given to her when she was 18. With all the stalking she seems to have done to her daughter I would have thought she would have read the warning labels.

Also, why was she posting on FB the day after her daughter died, I'm a mom and I'm not sure I could function if something like this happened to my kid, much less post on FB? Has anyone ever asked her that?
    I wouldn't be able to function either, let alone post on FB, but some people use FB way more than I do and find it as a support network. Especially if they don't have many 'real' life friends. Perhaps?

Oh wow, so much new information. I'm curious as to how could she sleep on the closet floor if she suffered such terrible pain...or are the closets big enough to fit a mattress/bed of some sort. I actually don't believe she ever slept in Toni's closet. It's actually ludacris...if my daughter was being stalked, I would pull a bed into her room and sleep with her every night until resolved.

Will we be able to find out what happens in court this week with the restraining orders or are those documents normally sealed?
    Don't be sorry your darkness has gone. I will carry it for you - always.
    I'll keep it with mine. - Dexter.

Wow - I have spent the last hr getting caught up on the blog and all the pages of comments here - good productive way to spend my lunch hour lol.

I glanced at a few of those pics that apparently mommy dearest didn't post from morgans photobucket - yeah, she is not the sweet innocent lil girl mom portrays her to be. Anyone notices bongs, etc in the background of several photos? (not judging - I am sure that there are bongs, beer, and all kinds of other stuff in the background of our pics as well ;) ) I think it is funny how she leaves all this out of her descriptions of what her daughter is doing when she is not at home. Now I am more certain the noises, the girl on camera - is all Morgan.

TOTALLY agree with the Munchhausen theory!!!

Oh - and on the topic of looking young for your age - count me in! lol We are cursed forever - like vampires.

And whoever said the "right up your alley" - LOVE IT - MY KIND OF GIRL LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Healey View Post
    For those following this a little more closely, has anyone been able to match up the November 14 blog entry with the police reports? I can see info for the 15th but it doesn't exactly verify Toni's account, in fact it's not even close.

It seems like she's just embellishing everything for that sake of building suspense in the story. I certainly don't have blind faith in LE, but I know for the most part their reports are usually a fairly accurate account of what actually happened. Especially as these records have the potential to be used as evidence in prosecution.

Most of what Toni is blogging about is heresay, sold as reality, written like fiction and born out of delusion.
    word.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    Dude, it's MORGAN! Get it right. Geesh! (kidding if that isn't clear)
    LEAVE MEGAN ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

My friend who works at a mental institution says one common trait amongst crazies is that they all suffer from delusions of grandeur and imagine they have intimate relationships with famous people, or that famous people are obsessed with them.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Ugh, god.

This is going to be another Jodi thread and cray is going to write forever. BORING.
    hey! this thread brought you new noob meat to chew up and spit out.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by Lumen View Post
    Oh wow, so much new information. I'm curious as to how could she sleep on the closet floor if she suffered such terrible pain...or are the closets big enough to fit a mattress/bed of some sort. I actually don't believe she ever slept in Toni's closet. It's actually ludacris...if my daughter was being stalked, I would pull a bed into her room and sleep with her every night until resolved.

Will we be able to find out what happens in court this week with the restraining orders or are those documents normally sealed?
    I have back pain every day of my life from a DUI rear-ending me (and not in the mmmm goood kind of way) - and there is no way in hell that I would sleep on someone's closet floor! Or an air mattress (why do they ALWAYS go flat in the middle of the night??? It's like it is slowly eating you - sucking you in - kind of like this blog thing).

I wonder who else Brooke is filing RO on...

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    hey! this thread brought you new noob meat to chew up and spit out.
    There is not enough time in the day. Let them run amok. You know I will say something when I feel the need to.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

There is not enough time in the day. Let them run amok. You know I will say something when I feel the need to.
    and this is why i love you.

Quote Originally Posted by springmom View Post
    I have back pain every day of my life from a DUI rear-ending me (and not in the mmmm goood kind of way) - and there is no way in hell that I would sleep on someone's closet floor! Or an air mattress (why do they ALWAYS go flat in the middle of the night??? It's like it is slowly eating you - sucking you in - kind of like this blog thing).

I wonder who else Brooke is filing RO on...
    The other daughter, Morgan's sister..can't remember her name???? She has said a few things in the comments but we can't be sure it's even her...could be Toni using her name to confirm certain aspects of the story??

So.. another noob.. I signed up because someone back there said all the lurkers were reporting back to Queen Nutzoli of the Munchausen people. Which I'm not. I can't remember when I started reading the damn blog, feels like half my life ago, but thanks to this thread I've been able to quit. Mostly.

What really twists my tits is when she gets hysterical about people not seeing the "inconsistencies"; that's because they only exist in her version(s) of events, which started changing when WS picked it up, then when other forums got involved. She made a big deal about the police and autopsy results being hard to get, even though she was already insisting LE had failed her - sorry, Morgan. Yet it took someone not involved a couple of days to get hold of them and shoot everything she was saying to pieces.

Anyway, I had Munchausens on my mind pretty early. On the CO2 poisoning, it apparently only affected Morgan because it was the flue in her room (different house to the one she died in). While it may have been accident I think Toni liked the medical attention it brought Morgan.

Toni also likes to talk about the date rape cocktail.. ignoring the fact it was actually a suicide cocktail. I don't think Morgan OD'd accidentally, not with the levels in her system and with all the other things that came out from the reports about her physical and mental state. A couple of you asked about vomit.. how would we know? I wouldn't have put it past Toni to clean up any vomit, and even to hide a suicide note if Morgan left one (especially if it carried the same anger as their last conversation).

The other daughter, Morgan's sister..can't remember her name???? She has said a few things in the comments but we can't be sure it's even her...could be Toni using her name to confirm certain aspects of the story??
    I thought neither of Toni's surviving children wanted anything to do with it. I do believe her daughter in law has posted on the blog though.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwatcher View Post
    So.. another noob.. I signed up because someone back there said all the lurkers were reporting back to Queen Nutzoli of the Munchausen people. Which I'm not. I can't remember when I started reading the damn blog, feels like half my life ago, but thanks to this thread I've been able to quit. Mostly.

What really twists my tits is when she gets hysterical about people not seeing the "inconsistencies"; that's because they only exist in her version(s) of events, which started changing when WS picked it up, then when other forums got involved. She made a big deal about the police and autopsy results being hard to get, even though she was already insisting LE had failed her - sorry, Morgan. Yet it took someone not involved a couple of days to get hold of them and shoot everything she was saying to pieces.

Anyway, I had Munchausens on my mind pretty early. On the CO2 poisoning, it apparently only affected Morgan because it was the flue in her room (different house to the one she died in). While it may have been accident I think Toni liked the medical attention it brought Morgan.

Toni also likes to talk about the date rape cocktail.. ignoring the fact it was actually a suicide cocktail. I don't think Morgan OD'd accidentally, not with the levels in her system and with all the other things that came out from the reports about her physical and mental state. A couple of you asked about vomit.. how would we know? I wouldn't have put it past Toni to clean up any vomit, and even to hide a suicide note if Morgan left one (especially if it carried the same anger as their last conversation).
    I think I may love you! That was an awesome post!

I wouldn't have put it past Toni to clean up any vomit, and even to hide a suicide note if Morgan left one (especially if it carried the same anger as their last conversation).
    i can see this happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I thought neither of Toni's surviving children wanted anything to do with it. I do believe her daughter in law has posted on the blog though.
    Oh could be the DIL. I just saw a post when she said she was traveling with a daughter who stopped a group of kids on the side walk and had a conversation...this same daughter verified the convo in the comments ( Leesa?) is that her DIL?

Oh could be the DIL. I just saw a post when she said she was traveling with a daughter who stopped a group of kids on the side walk and had a conversation...this same daughter verified the convo in the comments ( Leesa?) is that her DIL?
    Yes, I think that's her DIL.

See, not that confuses me. If there was only noises in Morgan's room, why didn't anyone SLEEP in her room to see/hear for themselves? At least then they'd understand the noises, you think?

Amok, amok, amok, amok!

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    I looked for it as well, nothing there.
    On Nov 13 they went to the Ingrams to discuss case. Toni gave them a 14 page timeline of events, including FB conversation. Steve gave LE flash drive of video. Then LE went to Ks workplace Interviewed people.
    On Nov 14 another detective was consulted to see if video could be enhanced, it could not.
    Nov 15 they were called at 4:54AM for noises at window.finding nobody they left at 5:58AM. They were called back at 6:09 AM For noises at window. They searched neighborhood, vacant house, cleared at 7:30 AM.
    The Next notation is from Nov 16, for noise, stayed 2 hours saw nobody. Then later in the daytheyinterviewed K.
    so they were called at 5 left at 6 and the stalker came back within 10 minutes of the cops leaving and coming back at 6:09, at which point they searched the neighborhood and vacant houses, finding nothing?

first of all... if a stalker existed, he's got the biggest balls ever. also, he's the sneakiest. this incident alone proves there was nothing going on. there is no way the cops can show up and miss someone hiding close enough and gutsy enough to come back right away to tap on a window.

if i was the police department, i would be so pissed at this woman. what a waste.

the police are for everybody, toni... not just you.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Anyone else notice how the post on the Blog from October 28th has another claim of failed batteries? Really? It's almost getting predictable, that Blog. But yet I still keep going back and back and back....

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    Anyone else notice how the post on the Blog from October 28th has another claim of failed batteries? Really? It's almost getting predictable, that Blog. But yet I still keep going back and back and back....
    Hehe I know...and sadly, it's prolly going to be the biggest anti-climax when the final post actually comes. Although she claims to have " proof"... I don't see it ever materializing.

Hehe I know...and sadly, it's prolly going to be the biggest anti-climax when the final post actually comes. Although she claims to have " proof"... I don't see it ever materializing.
    We need an "agree" button!

I am certain the "proof" will be very similar to the "proof" that we have had thus far! As in - NONE! Some dude standing on the driveway (could be nosy neighbor) and the non-person car lights? And so much of her writing appears to be fiction or leaving out key details.

Well, all the proof in the world won't help her now, at least I don't think so. She claims she has photos and videos and yet, we see nothing. Even when she says there's a stalker in the photo, there's nothing but lights from a vehicle (for example).

Thread Information