Page 50 of 439 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Toni should write a cookbook. She's already written the recipe for for nutzoli.
    wha-wha-wha-wha-a-a-a.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    agree

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    I dunno, I have a hard time believing that someone who goes by the username xchaoticneurosis doesn't have some underlying mental health issues. Now that I think about it, xchaoticneurosis would be the perfect username for Toni.

Also, gross squirrel turds.
    does this mean i'm actually a neener?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Pajamas View Post
    When people think I'm younger than I really am, I literally want to inseminate them with my babies.

ETA: Back on topic, bitches! mT, let's take this convo somewhere cool. Like my panties (or speak here).
    you don't look a day over 16 uh. could you inseminate me nao? this infertility thing sucks, and you're as fertile as they come (see what i did thar?).
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    hey, this thread might help me get pregnant. don't ruin it for me!

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    does this mean i'm actually a neener?
    I saw your picture. You are definitely a precious little neener.

Back to Megan...

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    In response to posting the day after your child dies, I couldn't do it, either. I would not be functioning in any capacity but then again, everyone handles it differently. A friend of mine lost her daughter a few weeks ago and was posting on fb the next day sharing her news/grief.
    Understood - about the grief. I guess. Seriously fucked up for a fifty something year old woman. But then again everything she does seems fucked to me. I wish someone would walk her into a mental hospital already. Of course that same person would have to take me to, because I can't stop reading her shit.

Who here saw/has Morgan's blog? I haven't seen it. Off to read the past 2 nights of Toni's crap now.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesweetty View Post
    Hi I'm new here, and this may have been said before but the amitriptyline and nortriptyline are warned against use for people under the age of 24 due to an increased risk of suicide. Two medicines prescribed, and if Toni's story is true then these would have been given to her when she was 18. With all the stalking she seems to have done to her daughter I would have thought she would have read the warning labels.
    The risk of increased suicidal thoughts in young adults applies to most antidepressants on the market (painfully ironic, I know). If I'm not mistaken, the risk is highest in the weeks immediately after the patient starts taking the medication. So it's likely that they were informed of the risks when the meds were first prescribed a few years ago, but perhaps downplayed the dangers because Morgan was taking amit. and nort. for off-label uses (chronic pain) and not to treat depression.

Toni thought Morgan had d/c'ed the meds long before all this, and was not aware that Morgan had resumed taking them, hence no additional monitoring (uh, aside from the 5 billion texts and cameras). If Morgan just started up with them again in the few weeks before she died, then I agree with you that the meds could have played a part in her suicide. Add on top of that the fact that she was a prisoner in her own home and was mortified by the shit storm Toni created . . . that's enough to make ANYONE depressed.

Welcome to MDS!
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

How long was she exposed to carbon monoxide?

Just read this:

"Carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms from multiple low level exposures are seldom caused by consistent exposure to the same level of carbon monoxide in the air.

It is more likely that the level of carbon monoxide in the air fluctuates depending on the season and as conditions in an environment vary.

This causes carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms from low-level exposures to fluctuate as the level of carbon monoxide in the air varies.

Ongoing exposure to low-levels of carbon monoxide places a heavy burden on the cells throughout the body (including the brain), impacting their vitality and [ongoing] ability to function properly.

The damage and severity from ongoing exposure has a compounding effect that makes [ongoing] carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms progressively worse over time.

Ongoing exposure increases the likelihood of additional carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms and damage resulting in long term effects.

Low level carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms may include any combination of the following:

Headaches

Flu like symptoms

Food poisoning like symptoms

Unexplained nausea

Chronic fatigue like symptoms

Feeling of physical weakness

Brain fog

Problems focusing

Disturbed sleep patterns

Irritability/mood swings

Impaired judgement

Unexplained feelings of claustrophobia

Difficult or shallow breathing

Unexplained panic or anxiety
    ---------------------------------

Feeling chronically stressed and/or difficulties dealing with stress

High pitch sound in ear(s)

A more unusual carbon monoxide poisoning symptom is an unexplained sense of a presence or something watching
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Many ghost houses have been found to have carbon monoxide leaks - usually from cracks/partial blockages in old chimneys and faulty boilers.

Sensitivities to sugar and simple carbohydrates

Food and chemical sensitivities

Changes to hearing, vision, smell, taste, and/or touch

Hair loss / thinning

Subtle and not-so-subtle personality changes
    ----------------------------------------------------

Bizarre behavior(s)
    ----------------------

Flu like symptoms but not typically with sinus congestion

Problems regulating temperature of hands and/or feet"

http://www.carbon-monoxide-survivor....exposures.html
    Last edited by snowfallsoon; 10-29-2012 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    I saw your picture. You are definitely a precious little neener.

Back to Megan...
    i'm not sure if this is a compliment or an insult.

but yes. back to megan....

For those following this a little more closely, has anyone been able to match up the November 14 blog entry with the police reports? I can see info for the 15th but it doesn't exactly verify Toni's account, in fact it's not even close.

It seems like she's just embellishing everything for that sake of building suspense in the story. I certainly don't have blind faith in LE, but I know for the most part their reports are usually a fairly accurate account of what actually happened. Especially as these records have the potential to be used as evidence in prosecution.

Most of what Toni is blogging about is heresay, sold as reality, written like fiction and born out of delusion.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesweetty View Post
    Hi I'm new here, and this may have been said before but the amitriptyline and nortriptyline are warned against use for people under the age of 24 due to an increased risk of suicide. Two medicines prescribed, and if Toni's story is true then these would have been given to her when she was 18.
    As far as I can glean from the poorly written, muddleheaded blog posts and comments, Morgan was prescribed amitriptyline around the age of 12 after her supposed CO exposure, to help her chronic pain and headaches. Then after she got a little older, the dose was increased. A few years later, she decided to stop taking it.

The prescription bottle they found with 12 amitriptyline left inside was filled in 2009, and she died in 2011, so she would have last filled it/stopped taking it (supposedly) when she was about 18.

The nortriptyline probably wasn't a separate drug she took; it's the metabolite of amitriptyline.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    i'm not sure if this is a compliment or an insult.

but yes. back to megan....
    Dude, it's MORGAN! Get it right. Geesh! (kidding if that isn't clear)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    I asked twice about Morgan's sister and neither were published. I also posted a few comments that were edited and made into one comment, with some questions removed.
    She is eding blog comments? WHY does that not surprise me? that woman is ridiculous and insane.

I am still really curious about the sexual harrassment accusation also. I thought she was going to address it at some point. I guess it doesn't fit in with her scenario. Someone else mentioned the family would need to help mom realize what really happened to Morgan but at this point I don't think this will happen. The family or at least the sister in law seems to also believe she was stalked and murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Healey View Post
    For those following this a little more closely, has anyone been able to match up the November 14 blog entry with the police reports? I can see info for the 15th but it doesn't exactly verify Toni's account, in fact it's not even close.

It seems like she's just embellishing everything for that sake of building suspense in the story. I certainly don't have blind faith in LE, but I know for the most part their reports are usually a fairly accurate account of what actually happened. Especially as these records have the potential to be used as evidence in prosecution.

Most of what Toni is blogging about is heresay, sold as reality, written like fiction and born out of delusion.
    I looked for it as well, nothing there.
    On Nov 13 they went to the Ingrams to discuss case. Toni gave them a 14 page timeline of events, including FB conversation. Steve gave LE flash drive of video. Then LE went to Ks workplace Interviewed people.
    On Nov 14 another detective was consulted to see if video could be enhanced, it could not.
    Nov 15 they were called at 4:54AM for noises at window.finding nobody they left at 5:58AM. They were called back at 6:09 AM For noises at window. They searched neighborhood, vacant house, cleared at 7:30 AM.
    The Next notation is from Nov 16, for noise, stayed 2 hours saw nobody. Then later in the daytheyinterviewed K.
    Last edited by snowfallsoon; 10-29-2012 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by awelch View Post
    She is eding blog comments? WHY does that not surprise me? that woman is ridiculous and insane.

I am still really curious about the sexual harrassment accusation also. I thought she was going to address it at some point. I guess it doesn't fit in with her scenario. Someone else mentioned the family would need to help mom realize what really happened to Morgan but at this point I don't think this will happen. The family or at least the sister in law seems to also believe she was stalked and murdered.
    Yes, she edits them or just won't post comments she doesn't like.

I know for a fact she edited some of my comments. There was no reason for it either, at the time I believed everything she said. Later when I stopped drinking her kool aid, I asked about her other daughter and she didn't answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    I know for a fact she edited some of my comments. There was no reason for it either, at the time I believed everything she said. Later when I stopped drinking her kool aid, I asked about her other daughter and she didn't answer.
    I tried to post the link to the police reports but she would not post the comment. I don't know why she wouldn't, unless she has something to hide.

.. are we still talking about Megan?

I really thought this thread would have died by now.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    .. are we still talking about Megan?

I really thought this thread would have died by now.
    Nope. Toni's blog isn't finished yet. Not until ... December!

Ugh, god.

This is going to be another Jodi thread and cray is going to write forever. BORING.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Ugh, god.

This is going to be another Jodi thread and cray is going to write forever. BORING.
    Well, since you run the site you have to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Thread Information