Page 429 of 439 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,725 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Danikat View Post
    Are they still living in the house where their daughter was tortured, stalked, and killed?
    No. They moved shortly after she died

Also since none of that ever happened, it doesn't matter.

I forgot to put my facetious font on. Although, I do believe she was tortured by her mother.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Also since none of that ever happened, it doesn't matter.
    Well, there is also that lol. She was kind of stalked and tortured, just not by a ninja, but by her own mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Danikat View Post
    I forgot to put my facetious font on. Although, I do believe she was tortured by her mother.
    Yeah, this is what I've always thought. It's pretty fucking pathetic.

Yep, definitely stalked and tortured by Mommy Dearest. The father is just a doormat to the house of cray.
    Fkng lunatics.

Did anyone else watch it? omg. I feel horrible for how she made her husband out to be a horrible person...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I'm going to have to watch it online because I don't have foxtel (australia) so no Discovery Ch for me boohoo
    Did they take her seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Did anyone else watch it? omg. I feel horrible for how she made her husband out to be a horrible person...

Belittling Steve is one of Toni's favorite pastimes.

It's interesting that Steve did not participate ... nor did any of Morgan's other family or friends.

Quote Originally Posted by emylou View Post
    I'm going to have to watch it online because I don't have foxtel (australia) so no Discovery Ch for me boohoo
    Did they take her seriously?

The show was ... strange.

It started with Toni describing their happy, idyllic family and their perfect, idyllic life. It sounded like a damn fairy tale, which is typical of her.

It seems like it was heavily edited. It was basically like, "Taps on the window ... scary! Hypervigilance. Morgan's dead!" There was a lot of missing info, and I can only assume it's because producers had to tamp down the crazy. For instance, there was absolutely NO complaining about Carbondale Police, and y'all know as well as I do that she goes on and on about that shit.

Also, there was really very little about Keenan and Brooke. There was one goofy scene that showed the neighborhood kids staring menacingly at Morgan, then one scene where Keenan and Brooke (called "Jayden and Jessica" for the show) were giving Morgan dirty looks at a party. I expected the producers to be careful about pointing at suspects, but I was really left with the impression they don't believe Toni's crap.

Toni made herself sound like a loon as usual; however, I'm willing to bet she has some new "followers" today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I haven't watched it yet, but from what Toni says- I guess the show believed Toni.
    I also see that Toni has had some support comments on the facebook page (and she hasn't received any comments in a long long time)

For all the new people that just heard this story- PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE TONI. She is fucking bat shit crazy.

This woman has dragged innocent kid's names in the mud, she has told countless lies, she makes up her story to match what others suggest, basically.....just down right f'ing crazy.
    Either look back in this thread for all the reports or find "truth for morgan" that list all the countless official records. Read for yourself...then it's easy to see what happened to Morgan.

Morgan had a serious medical issues. Morgan's dad told the police the day Morgan passed away that Morgan was being looked at for AIP. (Acute Intermittent Porphyria ) This is a serious, painful condition. Even if you look back on Toni's writings, you can see where Morgan either- missed school a lot, was ill or had to go to the dr. Morgan took medication, but dad monitored them and gave them to Morgan. By Toni's own writings....they didn't give them to her the right way.

All Morgan's old accounts (Toni deleted most of them) Morgan talked about a lot of dark things. She did drugs and smoked pot. She even had a box of wine in her room. Not that this proves anything, but it's something Toni def. will not tell you.

Morgan's mom stalked the hell out of Morgan. Then after she died, she stalked the hell out of two kids and their family.

Toni believes that two ninjas crawled on the house...in the middle of winter (in Colorado) and got into their house. Then they waited for Morgan to fall asleep, they drugged her, then shoved a bunch of meds down her throat. They took her clothes off (maybe to rape her) THEN they redressed her. They held her down until she was dead....stole her costume jewelry and took off. She believes this done by a boy and girl. Two teens. AND they were able to be quite about this for so long....and the police dept is protecting them. This all happened on a night were Toni and Steve took sleeping pills. They never took them before, but decided to that night. They also decided to lock up their big dog. Oh yeah, and the killers drugged Morgan's little pup that slept in the room with her.

There's about a million more iffy things, but you get the idea. Toni's f'ing crazy.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I haven't watched it yet, but from what Toni says- I guess the show believed Toni.
    I also see that Toni has had some support comments on the facebook page (and she hasn't received any comments in a long long time)

For all the new people that just heard this story- PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE TONI. She is fucking bat shit crazy.

This woman has dragged innocent kid's names in the mud, she has told countless lies, she makes up her story to match what others suggest, basically.....just down right f'ing crazy.
    Either look back in this thread for all the reports or find "truth for morgan" that list all the countless official records. Read for yourself...then it's easy to see what happened to Morgan.

Morgan had a serious medical issues. Morgan's dad told the police the day Morgan passed away that Morgan was being looked at for AIP. (Acute Intermittent Porphyria ) This is a serious, painful condition. Even if you look back on Toni's writings, you can see where Morgan either- missed school a lot, was ill or had to go to the dr. Morgan took medication, but dad monitored them and gave them to Morgan. By Toni's own writings....they didn't give them to her the right way.

All Morgan's old accounts (Toni deleted most of them) Morgan talked about a lot of dark things. She did drugs and smoked pot. She even had a box of wine in her room. Not that this proves anything, but it's something Toni def. will not tell you.

Morgan's mom stalked the hell out of Morgan. Then after she died, she stalked the hell out of two kids and their family.

Toni believes that two ninjas crawled on the house...in the middle of winter (in Colorado) and got into their house. Then they waited for Morgan to fall asleep, they drugged her, then shoved a bunch of meds down her throat. They took her clothes off (maybe to rape her) THEN they redressed her. They held her down until she was dead....stole her costume jewelry and took off. She believes this done by a boy and girl. Two teens. AND they were able to be quite about this for so long....and the police dept is protecting them. This all happened on a night were Toni and Steve took sleeping pills. They never took them before, but decided to that night. They also decided to lock up their big dog. Oh yeah, and the killers drugged Morgan's little pup that slept in the room with her.

There's about a million more iffy things, but you get the idea. Toni's f'ing crazy.
    Thanks for the synopsis, Berm. I did not have the energy nor the time to read through all of these pages associated with the case...so having a summary like this helps. And from what you shared, Toni is cray cray.

Thanks so much for the run down of that episode.
    I will find it and watch it. It does sound strange.
    It started with Toni describing their happy, idyllic family and their perfect, idyllic life. It sounded like a damn fairy tale, which is typical of her.
    She is completely delusional and you guys are so right in saying she will have new wackos to join her on her crazy train because of this episode.
    All aboard toot toot...
    Should be fun!

Thanks so much for the run down of that episode.
    I will find it and watch it. It does sound strange.

She is completely delusional and you guys are so right in saying she will have new wackos to join her on her crazy train because of this episode.
    All aboard toot toot...
    Should be fun!

I hope you get to see it soon.

I really did try to watch it through the eyes of someone who knows nothing about the case and Toni's nuttery. But even then, I feel like there is a whole lot of missing info. Dirty looks, tapping ... MURDER!

I think the actress who portrayed Toni captured her histrionics perfectly, haha. The girl who played Morgan has a strange eyebrow situation, and she really looks nothing like Morgan. And the guy who played Steve was mostly just "there" ... except his one big scene in which he runs out of the house with a baseball bat. He really brought it in that scene. I felt the rage, haha.

I think the best part was when Steve went to the store to get an extension cord, and moments later the neighbor knocks on the door and asks Toni if he can borrow an extension cord. She's like "OMG he asked for an extension cord!?!" Good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I hope you get to see it soon.

I really did try to watch it through the eyes of someone who knows nothing about the case and Toni's nuttery. But even then, I feel like there is a whole lot of missing info. Dirty looks, tapping ... MURDER!

I think the actress who portrayed Toni captured her histrionics perfectly, haha. The girl who played Morgan has a strange eyebrow situation, and she really looks nothing like Morgan. And the guy who played Steve was mostly just "there" ... except his one big scene in which he runs out of the house with a baseball bat. He really brought it in that scene. I felt the rage, haha.

I think the best part was when Steve went to the store to get an extension cord, and moments later the neighbor knocks on the door and asks Toni if he can borrow an extension cord. She's like "OMG he asked for an extension cord!?!" Good stuff.
    It sounds like some epic acting...looking forward to seeing it.

I am about halfway through it. I couldn't believe they actually did an episode on this, makes me side eye some of their other shows as they obviously did NOT vet this. I felt like she came off looney, but then I know she is batshit so I am probably biased. I thought the they made the whole stalking thing really dramatic and unbelievable as the "Jayden" stared at Morgan licking his lips suggestively. My questions as I watched the episode that I think I would ask if I didn't know this situation is why does she leap to a stalking conclusion so fast? Tapping windows etc., movie like, not real life like imo. To over the top to be believable. There was no evidence provided, so far *roll eyes* in the episode, to make anything believable about this.

Yeah, this is what I've always thought. It's pretty fucking pathetic.
    I agree, but do we have any theories on what happened to her body? I never got that tidbit in this thread of cray.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

It seems my posts aren't working...

Did anybody see the mothers blog post about watching the show? Apparently she's helping another stalking victim who would most certainly be dead without her.

Next episode maybe?

So I just went over to Nutty McNutsack's blog and saw this -

lj on September 10, 2015 at 12:04 am
    I?m a little confused about why the cameras didn?t give clues that night. You should have let her sleep in your room like she begged until he was caught.

Toni on September 10, 2015 at 12:39 am
    Morgan?s back hurt from sleeping in our room. I offered to sleep in her room with her but she did not want me to as she knew I was allergic to her cat. Everything went wrong that night we were all so tired it was the perfect storm and stalkers are always there ready to slip through a crack?and as for the cameras that night we did catch things, we just can?t talk about it yet. We believe her investigation will get opened soon and we can not jeopardize the evidence.
    I hear David Bowie singing - Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes Turn and face the strange Ch-ch-changes - whenever I read anything that comes from her munchausen by proxy/internet brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I agree, but do we have any theories on what happened to her body? I never got that tidbit in this thread of cray.
    What happened to whose body? Morgan's?

So I just went over to Nutty McNutsack's blog and saw this -

I hear David Bowie singing - Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes Turn and face the strange Ch-ch-changes - whenever I read anything that comes from her munchausen by proxy/internet brain.
    I can't believe she is still writing that blog. Christ. I've never heard of somehthing so batshit delusional. And what the fuck? I've never read a single thing about a cat being in the room, just the puppy

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    What happened to whose body? Morgan's?

I can't believe she is still writing that blog. Christ. I've never heard of somehthing so batshit delusional. And what the fuck? I've never read a single thing about a cat being in the room, just the puppy
    Morgan was cremated. Yep. I just know if I thought somebody killed my daughter and the police were covering it up- I would have had her cremated. Makes a lot of sense. (hard eye roll)

The more Toni writes, the more she totally sounds crazy. It won't be long before she starts bringing up the hoodoo workers and spirit readers. Maybe this time around she'll bring up some Parrot astrology.

I don't remember there being any mystery over Morgan's body, just a sad story of a mother with mental issues who spread them to her child.

I don't remember there being any mystery over Morgan's body, just a sad story of a mother with mental issues who spread them to her child.
    She said that Morgan's body had scratch on it, then that changed to a bruise, then it changed to finger marks and clear signs of rape (or something like that)

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    She said that Morgan's body had scratch on it, then that changed to a bruise, then it changed to finger marks and clear signs of rape (or something like that)
    Oh well, she's an insane person.

She's seriously STILL saying there's incriminating shit on the security tapes but she can't talk about it yet?
    Looks like she going to drag a whole bunch of new people around the same old Toni-go-round. She hasn't even changed the fucking script.

Oh well. These new people will all jump off screaming soon enough.

I'm not gonna link the blog, but it's the truthaboutkeenan blog. This is the type of person Toni is and this shows her crazy.
    These are her supporters (or Toni herself)

Psychic Angela Spicer said Morgan Ingram was murdered
    Ever since psychic medium Joseph Valo III channeled Morgan Ingram, quite a few psychics have come forward to share their thoughts on the stalking and murder of Morgan Ingram. One psychic named Angela Spicer from Wyoming said she was able to channel Morgan recently, thanks to a Morgan Ingram supporter. Angela said Morgan showed her everything that happened. She also confirmed that Keenan was obsessed with Morgan, did stalk Morgan for months and had everything planned, which is how he was or is able to get away with murder.

"Keenan followed Morgan everywhere. He was very obsessed with her. He knew almost everything about her because he was obsessed. He was definitely stalking Morgan. There is no question about that."

We asked her how his obsession with Morgan started. She said:

"They actually met through mutual friends. I am also seeing a party where they both went and he (Keenan) tried to talk to her (Morgan). She is standing alone, holding what looks to be a wine cooler or something. She basically said to him she was not interested and was real nice and mature about it. I actually see her smiling at him and saying thank you before walking away. This was a major thing that set him off because he has a huge ego and he does not take the rejection well. I actually see him talking to himself and saying - no one rejects me, no one rejects Keenan Vanginkel."

Angela also confirmed that Keenan did rape Morgan and even went so far to tell us that when he attempted to rape her again, he had sex with her dead body.

"She is telling me that he raped her and I am seeing everything that happened. I am seeing it, as it is happening. I also see that Morgan blacked out and as Keenan was raping her (Morgan), she was unconscious and literally dying. I actually see him raping her while she is dead."

We won't go into details out of respect for the Ingram family. Angela also said:

"He injected her with the Amitriptyline and shoved the drug down into her stomach to make it look like a suicide. She is showing me what he did. This was not a suicide, it was murder. Morgan was stalked, she was raped, and she was murdered by the man who stalked her, Keenan Vanginkel."

Has Keenan Vanginkel killed before?

"Yes. Morgan is not his only victim. The moment I was asked to channel him, I saw him and I heard blood curdling screams that came to me all at once from his victims. I am being shown several girls and getting a few names, as well. They are standing next to each other along with Morgan."
    Posted by We Support Toni Ingram at 2:35 PM No comments:
    Email This
    BlogThis!
    Share to Twitter
    Share to Facebook
    Share to Pinterest

Thread Information