Page 423 of 439 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 ... LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,575 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I'm still interested as to how she was able to copyright the photographs Morgan (supposedly) took. I guess she did. But who's to say all the photos on the photobucket were by Morgan.

It's just another method to ensure perfect, angelic, whitewashed Morgan is shown. Instead of "flawed" (aka normal) Morgan is seen, even if it's a hint.

Revisionist History is a wonderful thing I suppose.
    Well, technically they're automatically copyrighted to Morgan (the ones she took) the minute she posted them. But as an added insurance you can pay for copyrights on "works". Since she's dead, Toni could have taken the images and sent in the paperwork to own the copyrights on them. It's shitty. But since Morgan is dead, she's not here to argue it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by dieblauereiterin View Post
    hi all...i've read this entire thread (this case is what brought me here) and i finally got up the nerve to post! i've been reading and lurking on other threads as well. i heard about the case on dr. phil on youtube, and knew immediately toni was crazy and a liar and have tried to read everything i could about the case.

i do have one question, though. a lot of people have mentioned her photobucket account having been whitewashed by toni. the link that was posted here (multiple times) is dead. does anyone have a screen cap of the original, unadulterated pb they could post? thanks in advance, and i really wish i would have read this thread BEFORE registering, bc i definitely would have made my screen name bermalermadingdong :P

Oh, how all the other members would so love this!

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

All Morgan's Photobucket pictures were uploaded

http://truthformorgan2.wordpress.com...ucket-content/

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

Morgan's mom is going to shit bricks and die when she sees those. Did she know Morgan had a tattoo?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Morgan's mom is going to shit bricks and die when she sees those. Did she know Morgan had a tattoo?
    IDK. If she did, she would probably deny it. That might tarnish the image of Morgan. (HARD eye roll)

I love the pictures of Morgan. I think they are great.

Nobody really has to say anything to dispute Toni anymore. She is pretty much her own worst enemy. She has crossed completely into another world. Just the fact that she talks to people who believe Morgan is communicating with them through the refrigerator and electricity. Ridiculous. I've figured out what Toni has always meant when she said *new* evidence would be revealed soon. ha. She really thinks the police or FBI should reopen this case because of the REFRIGERATOR?

You rock so much for posting this. It's nice to see that Morgan did have a somewhat normal life and friends.

Hi all: I'm Shelby and am the person responsible for the Truth for Morgan Tumblr site and its mirror, Truth for Morgan Too. I want to direct everyone to another site on the web where Morgan left a lot of herself: http://8tracks.com/xchaoticneurosis Morgan made several playlists with written dedications to her friends. If anything, it shows she wrote far better than her mother.

PS-In case anyone is wondering, Tiger Lilly is my cat. Shelby wasn't available.

I approved your post tiger Lilly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Lilly View Post
    Hi all: I'm Shelby and am the person responsible for the Truth for Morgan Tumblr site and its mirror, Truth for Morgan Too. I want to direct everyone to another site on the web where Morgan left a lot of herself: http://8tracks.com/xchaoticneurosis Morgan made several playlists with written dedications to her friends. If anything, it shows she wrote far better than her mother.

PS-In case anyone is wondering, Tiger Lilly is my cat. Shelby wasn't available.
    WELCOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    WELCOME!
    Thanks. Glad to be here.

Glad you are here shelby

Glad you are here shelby
    +1

I'm glad you guys haven't given up or stopped keeping Toni's bs in check.

wow, you guys are amazing! thank you so much for posting. more than anything else i've read, those pictures make morgan seem like a real person. it made me even sadder for her to see them. they seem like normal, average pictures for a kid her age, and are very tame compared to many i've seen (and taken, haha). the fact that tina felt the need to censor those images says a lot about how she viewed morgan. morgan must have been able to sense that her mother did not accept/approve of the way she was. that had to be hard to deal with. (on top of the fact that toni-all-baloney is just crazy.)

i'm still torn as to whether morgan od'd on purpose, by accident, or was somehow od'd by toni. i am firmly convinced that there was some msbp going on. as soon as i started reading the stuff about the co poisoning and different health problems she had my alarm bells went off. what a tragic situation.

ps does this picture have The Berm in the background???

https://www.anonimg.com/index.php?p=...de3131b723.jpg

wow, you guys are amazing! thank you so much for posting. more than anything else i've read, those pictures make morgan seem like a real person. it made me even sadder for her to see them. they seem like normal, average pictures for a kid her age, and are very tame compared to many i've seen (and taken, haha). the fact that tina felt the need to censor those images says a lot about how she viewed morgan. morgan must have been able to sense that her mother did not accept/approve of the way she was. that had to be hard to deal with. (on top of the fact that toni-all-baloney is just crazy.)

i'm still torn as to whether morgan od'd on purpose, by accident, or was somehow od'd by toni. i am firmly convinced that there was some msbp going on. as soon as i started reading the stuff about the co poisoning and different health problems she had my alarm bells went off. what a tragic situation.

It's funny you mention the picture with the Berm because I was wondering the same thing. It seems to be, but I'm not sure.

Yep that is the infamous berm. I have a bunch of pictures from the house that were taken when it was on the market. I'll post them to the TFM site when I have time. They do provide some perspective.

As far as Morgan's overdose being accidental, I wish it was, but logic tells me otherwise. Her gastric contents showed orange pill residue, so there was no liquid ami like Toni theorizes. I can't conceive of a way for someone to swallow in excess of 18 pills accidentally. Nor can I see someone forcing her to swallow that many pills against her will. Dr. Kurtzman explains it far better than I: Morgan Ingram: Revised Autopsy.

Morgan's boyfriend, Rainer Jundt, did an "interview" about his relationship with Morgan. I'm not sure what to think of Rainer, so I'm interested to hear what the MDS zeitgeist has to say.

The "interview," which I suspect is a written Q&A is here:

josephvalo.us/2014/07/exclusive-interview-with-rainer-junt-by.html?spref=tw

Ehhhhhhhhhh....again with the perfect Morgan. Also with the ethereal afterlife presence. His descriptions seem...somehow off to me. I don't know really. I'd want to see something of his to see if this is always his tone/style.

Was Rainer the current boyfriend or the old boyfriend? I seem to remember we had some confusion over that.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Was Rainer the current boyfriend or the old boyfriend? I seem to remember we had some confusion over that.
    He was the old bf, living in GA at the time - and from both this "interview" and past information Rainer & Morgan weren't really actively in contact.. Morgan had 2 other guys she was involves with. One had just returned from Australia (Nathan?)but they were exes and just friends. I think he was the one helping Morgan's dad at his shop and was there the morning her body was d8scovered.
    The guy she was more "dating" was named Daniel I think and he's Ffs one who was soon to be moving if he didn't a job, which Morgan went and drove him to several interviews in one day.

I think it was Nathan's backpack with the booze that was attributed to Morgan.

Well. Maybe a Mom with mental health issues/paranoia/delusions. Depressed young woman. Amitriptylene--enough in the tox report to take down a horse. Autopsy says suicide. Case closed. Toni, they call this "complicated grief". Can't imagine what it would be like to lose a child, and would be hard to get over. It would suck if my 18 year old had fought with me, told me to go away, and then ended up killing herself.

Man, what a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Rainer was Morgan's ex. He was away at school. If I remember correctly, he was dating a girl at school named Katie, which I think was Morgan's BFF at one time.

Nathan was a "friend" that had been in Aussie for a time.

Danny was her BF. He's the one that had no job. He's also the one the police had a hard time getting ahold of.

Nathan was the one that was there when the police got there. I also wondered if he stayed the night (which he had been over there on and off helping Steve) or if he was just called before the police and made it over there?

I think Morgan's relationship status was probably "it's complicated"

Whoa - this is back! I didn't even realize. Missed all the info. Thanks guys!

Tony has taken to Reddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/RBI/comments..._and_murdered/

It is not going well for her.

i like this quote from her:

[–]TCRider[S] 0 points 3 days ago
    And that happened in our case as I now know it has happened in other cases. Did you know if you look up the death statistics for that county there was no murders for 10 years before and including the year she died as well - really? We are not the only families that have gone through this I have spoken with other and this needs to stop. It is painful, very painful to fight this kind of thing but as a parent I have no choice but to fight for justice for our youngest daughter.
    so, the kid was murdered and it was covered up to protect the town's zero murder stats. haven't heard that one yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i like this quote from her:

so, the kid was murdered and it was covered up to protect the town's zero murder stats. haven't heard that one yet.

Thread Information