Page 4 of 439 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Really? I haven't read that yet. Do you know where you saw it?

Quote Originally Posted by Keann Scissorhands Powley View Post
    I think the autopsy concluded there were no pills in her stomach, that somehow she was injected with no less then 6 date rape pills. The blog also says the stalker got onto their roof as he left stuff behind and that's why he was never caught. I believe there was a stalker. Bit you never know.
    I think it didn't, since her death was ruled a suicide. And there is no homicide investigation.
    http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/09/0...tion-reopened/
    The autopsy done in Mesa County originally indicated the death came from natural causes, but the official cause of death changed this summer to indicate suicide from an overdose of prescription drug

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nowhere, it's not the slightest bit true.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Going again with my opinion here, but I do think there was someone tormenting them. I've read the blog, and almost all of Websleuth, plus most of the news articles (damn speed reading!) I'm still pretty torn on whether Morgan did it to herself or not, I do think it's odd she would go through the trouble to inject herself with something she already had pills for. I also think it's weird how even when Morgan wasn't home there was still things going on, like the time her mom was on the phone with Morgan and something hit the window really hard right in front of her.
    Her mom also saw the guy on the porch twice, and there is the photo from the hunting cam that has been run through a few websites that detect photoshop and come up clean. I feel like it was Brooke and Keenan bothering her because obviously there was some sort of problem between Brooke and Morgan. Especially since Morgan's car has been keyed with the word "Bitch" previously to all of this. Now do I think they killed her? It's definitely a possibility, we have seen weirder stuff on this site. I also think they were using the roof to access the windows and banging on them with some sort of stick, not rocks. That's why all the motion lights always seemed to start going off right by her parent's room, which is by the Aspen tree that makes it really easy to get on the roof. He or she probably got up there and had great fun waving in front of the motion detectors from the roof and then watching Morgan's parents run around outside looking for the intruder on the ground.
    The death just doesn't really fit!!! I can totally see this just being pranks, but then she died and HOW?!?

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Member Keann Scissorhands Powley's Avatar
    Its in the blog, I'll go through and read it again when I'm off work. They also said the coroner wasn't the right coroner or wasn't sworn in correctly or something. There's a lot of information that is thrown off in the blog that my mind is still trying to process it.

They also said the coroner threatened them that if they got a second opinion he would label it as suicide before the drug tox came back and since they did get a second opinion and it was ruled in negligence of the first coroner then he ruled it a suicide all the while running some secret test. We should get her to come here and answer our questions.

I think the blog reads pretty crazy. This woman seems to think everyone was out to get her and her daughter.

I thought the whole coroner issue was that there might be a conflict of interest as the coroner also owns the funeral home where Morgan was taken? And her parents didnt get a choice about where she was taken.

I think this is what the problem is with the coroner.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?t...arfield-county

The crime scene was a “mystery”, wonder why? I guess if you die under suspicious circumstances, you have been stalked for 4 months, and you are a healthy 20 year old – I guess law enforcement shouldn’t wonder if maybe a murder has been committed and they should gather as much evidence as possible.
    Posted on October 5, 2012

Just the thought of an autopsy makes my eyes shut and my shoulders quiver. But I told myself, it has to be done, and I tried to think of other things, pretend it was not happening. Maybe that was the wrong thing to do, maybe I should have grabbed Steve, and insisted on both of us riding with her, being right there every horrific step of the way. If my daughter was taking in an ambulance ride to the hospital it would not have been any other way…I would have been with her. Steve and I would be right there every single step of the way.

Only I’ve been told I would not have been allowed to be there for any step of the way, no matter how much I insisted. First, as hard as it is for me to conceive, I was a suspect – until I am ruled out, it could have been me, and I can’t begin to be ruled out until the autopsy is finished, so I can’t possibly be allowed anywhere near it.

Enter the first theories of law as I understand them:

Pronouncement of death
    Process the scene
    Approve the removal of the body
    Arrange to have the body moved to the lab for an autopsy
    Maintain the chain of custody

And all of those steps happened for Morgan, but remember they were done by Thomas Walton. What if he is not legally able to do any of them? What if the Garfield County Coroners office never completed the steps that would have established Thomas Walton as a legal Deputy Coroner? I don’t even want to think about how potentially tainted Morgan’s case could be by the actions of the Coroner. But first things first.

There is another document recently adopted by the State of Colorado in May of 2011 to clarify autopsies that pertains to this case also. It is called the National Association of Medical Examiners Forensic Autopsy Performance Standards. It was adopted intact as the minimum for an autopsy in the State of Colorado.

And wouldn’t you know it, right there in the first section, section A, another problem.

Section A: Medicolegal Death Investigation

The purpose of this section is to define responsibility for medicolegal death investigation and to outline the types of cases that are to be investigated by such systems. Investigations can be conducted by inquiry with or without examination. Inquiries are typically conducted via telephone interview, personal interview, or review of records. Examination may include scene investigation, external inspection, and forensic autopsy.

Standard A1 Responsibilities

Medicolegal death investigation officers, be they appointed or elected, are charged by statute to investigate deaths deemed to be in the public interest–serving both the criminal justice, civil justice and public health systems. These officials must investigate cooperatively with, but independent from, law enforcement and prosecutors. The parallel investigation promotes neutral and objective medical assessment of the cause and manner of death.

To promote competent and objective death investigations:

A1.1 Medicolegal death investigation officers should operate without any undue influence from law enforcement agencies and prosecutors.

A1.2 A forensic pathologist or representative shall evaluate the circumstances surrounding all reported deaths

The problem? The investigators and interviewers are to be independent from law enforcement and prosecutors. Well if your interviewer is a Garfield County Sheriff’s detective, and your investigators are a group of Garfield County Deputies and Detectives, do you see the problem? None of these people can legally be processing the crime scene. It’s Colorado Law. In Morgan’s case a neutral and objective medical assessment of the cause and manner of death never happened.

Was Thomas Walton, not really a legal deputy coroner? And a death scene overrun with Garfield County Sheriffs who are not supposed to be participating, by Colorado Law. Is that what Morgan had? No Medicolegal officers in charge here, trained in death scene assessment, practicing good investigative techniques present to take over and restore order? Are all of the pages of investigation from Morgan’s death scene not potential evidence of a crime? Are they rather evidence of a crime or evidence of crimes by the deputy coroner by the mere fact of being there, and crimes by the Garfield County Sheriff’s department by interviewing, touching, processing, and handling all of the evidence in an investigation that must be independent from these very law enforcement personnel? Why on earth would they do that? And who is responsible for the law enforcement personnel not following the law?

Should Thomas Walton have been in charge of preventing this intrusion into the death scene in violation of Colorado Revised Statutes? But how can he? Certainly not If his mere presence is in direct violation of Colorado Revised Statutes. Is this really what happened? Was Morgan’s death scene destroyed for all intents and purposes by the Sheriff and the Coroner? And of course if you have been reading this blog of Morgan’s stalking you have to know it does not get better. You might be wondering how it could possibly get worse, but trust me, it can, and it does.

Enter Dr. Robert Kurtzman the Forensic Pathologist. He will be supervising the autopsy. And the National Association of Medical Examiners Forensic Autopsy Performance Standards adopted by the State of Colorado once again set his minimum standards to work under.

I am only going to question one facet, as most of us did not witness what happened. This is more of a prima fascia case based on timing.

First the Standards complete with examples:

These standards underscore the need for assessment of all available information prior to the forensic autopsy to (1) direct the performance of the forensic autopsy, (2) answer specific questions unique to the circumstances of the case, (3) document evidence, the initial external appearance of the body, and its clothing and property items, and (4) correlate alterations in these items with injury patterns on the body. Just as a surgeon does not operate without first preparing a history and physical examination, so must the forensic pathologist ascertain enough history and circumstances and may need to inspect the body to decide whether a forensic autopsy is indicated and to direct the forensic autopsy toward relevant case questions.

Steve was asked by the Detective to prepare an email with anything they should look for at autopsy, no matter how minor or far fetched, absolutely anything that may help to guide the autopsy. They told him he didn’t have to do it right away. This was Friday early noon and they said Monday would be just fine. So it has always bothered me deeply that a forensic pathologist is supposed to assemble all of the facts, history and circumstances, Prior to the autopsy, not during, not after – Prior. And that simply was not done for Morgan. And what is the purpose of asking Steve for that email of things, “to look for at autopsy” when the autopsy is going to be wrapped up Friday evening, in time for dinner, before Steve ever sends the email of what to look for. Has anyone ever given you a list of things to pick up at the store, after you leave the store? Is this what happens when the Deputy Coroner lacks training and certifications, and when in place of Medicolegal officers they utilize the one officer that is specifically to be excluded from the investigation, the law enforcement officer. And then it all ends up in a nice pile for the Forensic Pathologist, and he knows without question the investigators were not Medicolegal officers, that they were Garfield Sheriff’s. He knew or should have known this is in direct conflict with the Forensic Autopsy Performance Standards that he is charged with upholding.

And it is not a simple gaffe, not a simple misunderstanding, it is in direct violation of Colorado Revised Statutes. It is going 85 MPH when the posted limit is 25 MPH. It is breaking the law. A rose by any other name and all that. I have been told there are “official” documents of Morgan released and circulating. I should look at them. But I have not. I really don’t want to see them because to me they are anything but official documents. They are prima fascia evidence of the miscarriage of justice that took place and continues to take place in the investigation of Morgan’s death.

Would you believe me if I told you that – to date nobody has ever asked Steve or I, her only parents, who her doctor was, what medications, if any, she was currently taking, and for what reason? Where would be the best place to get the most current medical records for Morgan, and on and on. I already know the answer, but really, is it too late to just start over? It could not be any worse.
    Did anyone get the creepy vibe from Elliot? If my neighbor had a stalker I sure wouldn't say out loud "hey, my spare key is blah blah blah" I'd be cautious as all get out. Of course I know he could have thought it was specifically targeted for Morgan, but I'd still not say that outloud just incase and how he said if she ever got to scared she could come over to his house. super creepy to me.

I am going to be honest. The creepiest vibe I get is from Morgan and her mom. They both seem to struggle from, well, similar mental issues. And the mom is realllllly trying to create a plot as a 'writer'.

Hi. My name is Nicole Cowan. I'm telling you my full name because I want you to be able to verify who I am. If you search for me on facebook, you will find that my relationship status is a joke one with Morgan Ingram. This is something we set up a few weeks before she died to make me feel better about my shitty boyfriend at the time. See, it was a joke, but a few people in our ballet class thought we were serious. A few days after posting it, I was approached by one of the women in our class and she said to me "I saw your status with Morgan on facebook. It's about time." I told Morgan about this, and we agreed to play it up, to keep the joke running. Later that night, I posted on her wall "The funniest thing happened to me today..." and she responded with "I love life!" Which was the last thing she ever posted. I'm telling you this to try to convince you that Morgan would never take her own life. We had plans for the weekend she died to go to Breckenridge and babsit children for military couples so they could have time to go on dates and work on their relationships.
    Further, any proof provided from the revised autopsy is irrelevant. Toni was threatened by the Garfield County Coroner that if she did not stop pushing for the manner of death to be changed to a homicide, it would be changed from natural causes to a suicide. And it was. All of this is on the blog.
    I know without a shadow of a doubt that Morgan did not kill herself, but it's entirely up to you what you believe. I'm just trying to convince you to see what is so obvious to me.

Well, it sounds like it was actually natural causes, accidental overdose. I'm sorry about your friend but I just had a roommate commit suicide and I can tell you that the day before she did it, she was all cheerful in the kitchen, talking about her plans for the next month and upcoming jobs/trips.

Quote Originally Posted by Miffling View Post
    Hi. My name is Nicole Cowan. I'm telling you my full name because I want you to be able to verify who I am. If you search for me on facebook, you will find that my relationship status is a joke one with Morgan Ingram. This is something we set up a few weeks before she died to make me feel better about my shitty boyfriend at the time. See, it was a joke, but a few people in our ballet class thought we were serious. A few days after posting it, I was approached by one of the women in our class and she said to me "I saw your status with Morgan on facebook. It's about time." I told Morgan about this, and we agreed to play it up, to keep the joke running. Later that night, I posted on her wall "The funniest thing happened to me today..." and she responded with "I love life!" Which was the last thing she ever posted. I'm telling you this to try to convince you that Morgan would never take her own life. We had plans for the weekend she died to go to Breckenridge and babsit children for military couples so they could have time to go on dates and work on their relationships.
    Further, any proof provided from the revised autopsy is irrelevant. Toni was threatened by the Garfield County Coroner that if she did not stop pushing for the manner of death to be changed to a homicide, it would be changed from natural causes to a suicide. And it was. All of this is on the blog.
    I know without a shadow of a doubt that Morgan did not kill herself, but it's entirely up to you what you believe. I'm just trying to convince you to see what is so obvious to me.
    Welcome and thanks for sharing. Did Morgan speak much to you about the stalking?

Yes and no. She was the kind of person who spent so much time worrying about everyone else that she didn't spend much time worrying about herself. And any worries she did have she tended to minimize. But, she did talk to me about it some. She told me about the rocks on her window, and about being followed, and she also said a few times that she thought it was Keenan. Once, at her house, Toni showed me and another friend pictures they had captured of the guy. The only story that really sticks out that Morgan told me is one that Toni has mentioned on the blog. Morgan let Wylah (her puppy) out to pee, and as she was standing, waiting for her to finish, she noticed someone standing in the darkness, watching her. At this point, Mo was carrying pepper spray on her at all times, and even if she didn't show it, she was pretty scared of this guy. I remember once, I went to hang out with her, and she begged me to take a walk with her, because before all of it had started, she would take long walks mostly every night. She couldn't just walk down the street alone, and she'd missed that part of her routine dearly.
    Hope that answers your question. And sorry if my replies get lengthy. I tend to get rambly when I talk about Morgan.

Nicole, I read in the blog about Morgan's email being hacked. Do you think that could have been the stalker? I know it said messages were being sent from the email. Any idea? Or was it just a part of the story.

I am sorry about your friend's death, Nicole, but you really need to read the toxicology reports. Morgan took a lethal amount of amitriptyline and a lethal amount of Flexeril (which had not been metabolized and was still in her stomach). The amount of pills that she swallowed was HUGE. The ME stated 18 as an estimate but others calculated the amount of pills to be more than twice that amount. Nobody could force anyone to swallow that huge amount of pills without bruising the area around their mouth and nose significantly. Morgan didn't have bruising around her mouth or nose. The police report also did not describe her room as appearing to have been in a violent struggle. Morgan's hands did not show bruising either. If she was fighting with someone trying to poison her, they would have been bruised. Morgan's mom stated that in one comment that 3 fingernails were broken, but in a previous comment by Tina, she stated that the ME reported that her fingernails were intact upon leaving his office. This means that the funeral home chipped her nail polish while trying to dress her for viewing or transporting her. The blood in Morgan's mouth is called hemoptysis. This is a NORMAL occurrence for someone with pulmonary edema (which the ME said was found on autopsy. This was caused by the heart failing to pump adequately once the overdose began to affect her cardiovascular system).

People who attempt suicide do not always tell others that they are going to kill themselves or leave suicide notes. They may also spontaneously decide to overdose and do it at that moment.

The mom's blawg is filled with inaccuracies, contradictions, and plain ol' CRAZY lies. I personally think that Toni is mentally ill. I hope her husband will take her soon to see a psychiatrist because she shows evidence of irrational thinking, delusions, paranoia, and obsessions. IMO, she needs to be on antipsychotic medications until she can think rationally.

Pizzed do you know Keenan?

She is so delusional that she is now reporting that someone is stalking HER at her new home. Yes, the evil invisible stalker took her gnome statue (and that's a crime?), has rang her doorbell to ask for directions, and took her trash.

The web sleuths site got all the police depots, autopsy reports, and tox reports. It is posted in their parking lot. They doubted the whole story from the mom, and after you read all the FULL reports, it's very easy to see why.

I do know one thing....every board this is posted on ends up getting closed down in very short order. Mom has everything copyrighted.

Are you asking me if I know Keenan because I think the mom is a whackodoodle?

Did you see that the looney mom sanitized all of Morgan's internet accounts. Morgan would be SO pizzed at her mom. She put those things on the internet because she wanted them to be there. Her schizo mom had NO right to change Morgan's internet postings. What a sick woman!!!!

GET PROFESSIONAL HELP, TONI! FIND A BOARD CERTIFIED PSYCHIATRIST WITH ADMITTING PRIVILEGES. Give up seeking advice from your psychic friends. It's not good advice. Seriously.

I asked because it seems personal.

I haven't read everything. I have no idea if Keenan was actually a stalker.

You need to read the police reports on Websleuths. Morgan was not at all interested in contacting the police about the invisible stalker. It was her MOM that became obsessed with contacting the police and putting up cameras all over their home. Poor Morgan!

The delusional mom believes someone took off their shoes, climbed on their roof, and leaned over the roof edge to knock on Morgan's window. Yep, in COLORADO in the late Fall/Winter months with snow on the roof. She is obviously very ill.

Thread Information