Page 377 of 439 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,425 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    trying the reply button via ph again..if it doesn't work, it was supposed to attach to morbidT talking about the missing case - for some reason I seem to have a compulsion to read every word of the ones that drive people crazy with their twists & turns & lack of an ending (yet). So feel free to point me toward some more frustrating ones. pleeeaase...

Ummmmm, have you read the twins thread, yet?

Take this as a warning. You are proceeding at your own risk.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...er-and-herself

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I must have skimmed over that post, because I don't know who Tina and/or Megan is.

When I first read it, I thought it said Tegan and Sara, the musicians.
    Throughout the thread, everyone calls Toni Tina and Morgan Megan

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Throughout the thread, everyone calls Toni Tina and Morgan Megan
    BAHAHAHAHA! I forgot about that! Good one! Naahw, I will laugh about it every time I see it.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Miller22 again.

i can't wait til you get to the jodi thread - some ppl just can't keep track and i spend more time researching and correcting ppl (just a personal ocd thing i think when ppl throw out erroneous, plus case a juror looks at the site, i want to make sure they know the real facts - i know its weird)

and darn that moondancer - now i am reading all the crap - especially how a registered sex offender was a mod who controlled the missing children and sex abuse threads and who would even go to the crime scenes as a rep of ws - its just creepy

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post

i can't wait til you get to the jodi thread - some ppl just can't keep track and i spend more time researching and correcting ppl (just a personal ocd thing i think when ppl throw out erroneous, plus case a juror looks at the site, i want to make sure they know the real facts - i know its weird)

and darn that moondancer - now i am reading all the crap - especially how a registered sex offender was a mod who controlled the missing children and sex abuse threads and who would even go to the crime scenes as a rep of ws - its just creepy
    You are talking about the people at WS, right? That's nuts!

BAHAHAHAHA! I forgot about that! Good one! Naahw, I will laugh about it every time I see it.
    Catfish did it the most I think. And funny enough, I just got to a post where someone asked if Catfish knew that Morgan's name was actually Morgan. Sister Berm said her myspace name was "Morgasm" and she went by Meghan Ingrim" on the web. Catfish confirmed they knew it was Morgan, person who asked (think it was nolajersey) said they thought ribbing should be saved for Toni.

As a side note - earlier in the thread it was stated some of Morgan's friends apparently called her Megan. If that's true, I'm not sure it's making fun. HOwever calling Toni Tina? I think that sprung from the fact that a lot of people call her that AND that she's approved comments that do so, without editing it - yet has edited other comments heavily

<3 Thanks!

Yeah - it's one of my pet peeves too. Why can't people effing read? Even reading back the most recent 10 pages? Or before you post your 'great find!" FFS can you please ASK if it's been seen/noted? Do you know how many times I've seen the link to Morgan's blog, or the archived photobucket? It's even more annoying when it happens within a page of each post. IT's like, really? REALLY. JESUS!

Maybe I'll cleanse my pallet with that before climbing to the next MDS basecamp.

You are talking about the people at WS, right? That's nuts!
    yes ws - and this mod ws banned but they say she is stil there under another name plus her sister - and good friends w/ trisha

mondancer was spot on w/ that info

Also, just read the stuff about the panic button mentions. Thankyou miller22!! I'm still on my ph& can't check on the laptop because it's been locked by the australian version of the ukash trojan (grrr) so I'm possibly not seeing it the way I would on the full site (& re clicking full site, it lets you see it but you can't use the buttons when you're viewing from your ph) anyway..I can't tell who was saying they were one of the people questioning both parents taking sleeping pills? It's showing highlighted & in it's own little box but it doesn't have name or quote info? I have questions for them!! (& a possible theory) but I will try & read the original stuff to see whether my nasty suspicion is a real possibility first - I'll be back..

Also, just read the stuff about the panic button mentions. Thankyou miller22!! I'm still on my ph& can't check on the laptop because it's been locked by the australian version of the ukash trojan (grrr) so I'm possibly not seeing it the way I would on the full site (& re clicking full site, it lets you see it but you can't use the buttons when you're viewing from your ph) anyway..I can't tell who was saying they were one of the people questioning both parents taking sleeping pills? It's showing highlighted & in it's own little box but it doesn't have name or quote info? I have questions for them!! (& a possible theory) but I will try & read the original stuff to see whether my nasty suspicion is a real possibility first - I'll be back..
    Well, I think just about everyone called straight up bullshit on both parents taking a sleeping pill the night of Morgan's death. Also Steve turning off the motion detector, and them putting the big dog Tessa in the bedroom and locking her in. The number of anomalies from that night against all previous nights stacked high.

Can I just say that this thread, in general, has fucking ADHD and needs a seriously high dose of adderall?

OK peeps, you make my blush with happiness over how happy you are by my, most honest and serious, blawg recaps. You guys make me feel seshul!!

Recap February 26th, 2011 - After thoughts February 13th, 2013

Ah - who the fuck am I kidding....this is all about the after thoughts.....I didn't have a coherent thought back in February 2011.....

A year ago I was one messed up Mother fucker. I didn't know what happened to Morgan. She was stalked and violated (yes, I really did type out violated) in every way imaginable. But really - it was just taps and clicks and more taps and more clicks....but that was terrible. So I'm going to discount anyone who has had a stalker that was WAY worse, actually making physical contact with the victim as being bad, just because Morgan was worse than that. Yeah. Way worse.

She died perfectly healthy, with Steve and I 'nurturing' her through everything she came upon. We were so good to her. We are amazing parents. We are awesome. You all pale by my helicopter parenting standards. Unless I can hear your rotars 'woop woop wooping' in my chest, I was a much better helicopter parent than you will ever be. Hear me roar....

The doctor I never met called it natural, and gave her some fake - really fucked up - disease when he wrote up the reports. What a dumb fuck that doctor, who's studied for years is. I mean - WTF? You think school and experiece mean shit to me?? I'm her muh-thah. I know all about her.

A few weeks from now I'd meet Morgan's doctor who helped my poor, helpless baby with the low level carbon monoxide poisoning she had. What carbon monoxide poisoning, you ask? The same one that didn't affect anyone else in the house nor any animals nor the ferret that lived in Morgan's room. The same one that was supposedly caused by the faulty ducts that ran all over my gosh for saken house, and into every blinking room. The same carbon monoxide poisoning that only affected my daughter. The same poisoning that I gave her in small doses so I could get all kinds of sympathy. I poisoned my daughter....oh crap. I can't delete.....

OK - the same carbon monoxide poisoning that must have gone on record of the FIRST case ever, because it wasn't well known back then, hey? Like, you couldn't just walk into any friggen store and by a detector you know. Like Lowes. Or Home Depot. Or any other Mom and Pop shop in the world. Like, they just weren't around, ya know.....and no body knew what they were used for. Yeah. I'm that fucking important, because Morgan got carbon monoxide poisoning.

But now you can get them everywhere. Like, I bet they carry them at 7-11 and the Circle K these days. Morgan getting sick was pretty important.....but gosh damn it I felt special when she was sick.

Morgan was lucky. The carbon monoxide only severely damaged her. But, not bad enough to get over. Because that was our Morgan. I bet that girl could grow a new arm from a stump if she had wanted too!! Man, that doctor was awesome.

Morgan and Steve had gone into a store to buy the detector. "Oh Daddy. Did I get the silent killer??" "It's OK baby. It's all over now. Your Mom can't poison you any more and blame some tastless and colourless gas anymore, because got us one o dem der detector ma bobs that will be able to tell us she's a lier." That and we moved. I think people were onto us......but good thing we caught the carbon monoxide in time, or who knows what would have happened. We are awesome. We figured it all out. We are fucking rock stars.....where's my dressing room? Bring me a bowl of Smarties when it's ready - with all the green one's removed. I'm ah stah....

Went to see the doctor about the disease that killed Morgan. But wait, hadn't I said she wasn't sick?? But we still went to the doctor to talk about the disease that killed our daughter to make sure our grandchildren didn't have it. Then she told us Morgan was killed. Muh-dah. And we believed her back them because we had an unbreakable history with us. And man oh man this doctor is the bee's knee's because we've not met ONE doctor that doesn't agree with us about how Morgan died.

Except the original pathologist. The same guy who retested Morgan's levels 9 months later. The same guy who found pills in her stomach and knew what kind they were - how funny they were the same one's she was prescribed for the illness she never had. And he said she's used them the night she died. Now, how this well trained monkey could know this kind of shit, what with all his experience and stuff - we'll never know. Because we're her parents and we know ALLLLLL that our daughter did. Because she was never like a normal teenager who hid stuff from her parents. I know, because I was reading the 'fake' diary she left out for us all the while writing all the real shit in a hidden on that the LE would one day find......

Let Morgan's sacrifice not be in vain.

Losing a child sucks.

Knowing she was killed pushes us on. To blame people we never knew, to make up stories that have no proof. To do things that normal people should never do. Someone was in her room that night. I could not have happened any other way. Or else I'd have to deal with my own guilt for 'woop woop wooping' all around her. For fighting with her. For not having her be pleased with my meddling. For her calling me a bitch. I'd have to actually deal with her having killed herself. Took Steve and I a long time to believe that. Oh wait, I thought I had said I believed she was murdered the moment I saw her. Uh. Crap. Another lie. I'll just say that Wylah ate my homework???? Oh - something shiny....

So I blame others. Makes it easier on me.

WFT am I saying about GarCo? It makes no sense. Just type some letters and hope it make sense. Fuck that, maybe I'm drinking Bactine. Because my words can't form a thought.....who cares. No one loves me any more. When I read that bit years down the road, I'll just be sure to drink some more Bactine again, because then it will all make sense. Maybe. Or something shiny will make more forget.

Morgan was killed. Someone was in her room. Hands up - was nah meeee!!! And that's all I can let our for today. But, just let me close all mysterious-like and leave you hanging without telling you what I wanted to tell you and by leaving I mean to give you some fucked up prose that means nothing to anyone, including me. But maybe it will be clever enough to make you all think I'm some really funked-out writer!! Oh, excuse my spelling mistake though. I really can't spell but that goodness for auto correct. Which also fucks things up at times.

Toni - out.

OK folks. That's a wrap for today. She's one really messed up lady. I'd say CRAZY, but don't want to offend the masses. *wink wink* Hope that keeps you happy for while.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

We have forgotten how to be good guests; how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.

yes ws - and this mod ws banned but they say she is stil there under another name plus her sister - and good friends w/ trisha
    And don't forget that one of the WS mods killed a man who was a passenger in her car while she was shit faced DRUNK.

We have forgotten how to be good guests; how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.

Can I just say that this thread, in general, has fucking ADHD and needs a seriously high dose of adderall?
    You don't like the fact that your WS friends are convicted pedos, puppy killers, and a drunk mod who killed someone?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And don't forget that one of the WS mods killed a man who was a passenger in her car while she was shit faced DRUNK.
    Now I'm being ignored

JUST kidding!

I stayed bc of the orgies MorbidT.

You don't like the fact that your WS friends are convicted pedos, puppy killers, and a drunk mod who killed someone?
    Keep up. For the last 3 days I've been reading this thread from the start (and have been keeping notes, as per the idea of those still reading the thread - thus how I knew all the dates/posts/pages of your info.) Therefor I know in great detail how this post can go from talking about something to do with Morgan, to talking about marching band, to talking about Bactine, to talking about Keenan, to talking about cute pets to talking about jello shots.

FFS you like to jump to conclusions and are defensive as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    I stayed bc of the orgies MorbidT.
    :( That's sad, but if it's not your thing - understandable.

Do you post in other threads still?

Miller22 is probably talking about the berm word a thon and partying earlier in the thread. She has already mentioned that she prefers the looser atmosphere around here than WS and got some shit over there for her opinion.

Now I'm being ignored
    No you aren't. You're being reminded that the site you came here from is rife with scandals, pedos, murderers and Tricia herself CLAIMING to have been a "victim" of Ted Bundy. You admitted you joined MDS BECAUSE you could NOT express your opinions on WS because you were skeered of being banned.

Urgh..was trying to quote moondancer......anyhoo,
    I meant that I liked the orgies here and I have posted a little in other threads so dont put me on the list of noobs that went away Miller22 lol

ah well, if nothing else, at least it looks like this threads about to liven the fuck up again??? & on australian daylight time too! I might actually get some live action today...

FFS you like to jump to conclusions and are defensive as shit.
    I am not defensive. I just take umbrage with people landing here out of nowhere and stating they are taking notes and making "logs" about past posts where I was provoked into replying on my own behalf.

You? You came out of NOWHERE and complained you could not be your "true self" on WS.

But you sure as HELL latched on to criticizing posters who have been here for months. You sure as HELL inserted yourself into licking fingers and posing as "I'm a gonna get me some attention here"

No you aren't. You're being reminded that the site you came here from is rife with scandals, pedos, murderers and Tricia herself CLAIMING to have been a "victim" of Ted Bundy. You admitted you joined MDS BECAUSE you could NOT express your opinions on WS because you were skeered of being banned.
    Wrong. Please, don't twist my words to fit your anti-WS agenda. I am not affraid to express my opinion because I am 'skeerd of being banned'. I tried to start a debate and it was not welcomed. I called those out who gave me flack for it. Do I still post on WS? Obviously yes as a member here spotted my duplicate username. Do I still express my opinion? Yup, in the Morgan thread and in others. Do I try and start debates? Not really, as I've discovered the style of debate I like doesn't seem to mesh there and I'm ok with that. Not worth the energy.
    Now, you've suggested googling something, even posted some links. Will I read it? Yes, as I said - once I've finished this thread (and ya know, taken my last quiz )
    I joined MDS because I wanted to thank 2 people for a thread I enjoyed reading. I enjoy the looser environment, which is a side benefit but was not the driving factor. Had it been, I would have joined 100 pages ago when I started reading MDS.
    Please Moon, don't make assumptions and try and project your opinions onto me. I'm not a fan of it. I also don't need to be 'reminded' of anything. I'm an adult and make my own opinions, a sheep I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    Urgh..was trying to quote moondancer......anyhoo,
    I meant that I liked the orgies here and I have posted a little in other threads so dont put me on the list of noobs that went away Miller22 lol
    Do'h! I totally misread your post to say you stopped posting because of the orgies. Staying because of orgies is a good thing! Orgies all around!

Thread Information