Page 373 of 439 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,325 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Oh, your phone fuck ups are epic! I them! Jeeps, heroes, anal liver.
    Lmao. LOVED those moments. The Jodi thread is fun, and interesting, but I just cannot imagine trying to catch up now. I caught up right before trial started, and kept up with it from there. Good luck with that! There was a time when the Morgan thread moved that quickly, too

Guise, I think I'm in love.
    Cheating on me!?!?!?!?!?

Sometimes I eat pancakes for supper. And sometimes I don't.
    Damn it! Now I want pancakes.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    ??! Every post on that page is from her, with no comments. And she appears to have no friends. So she's basically talking to herself. Wow.
    omg this is disturbing - maybe toni finally has the stalker she want she talks about her family - why aren't they fb friends??

Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    I wish we'd screencapped all of Marcie's crazed shout outs/call outs/bitch outs on her blog posts about MDS members. They were special. I only got mentioned by name in her posts once, but she did go off on me and call me a cunt in this thread right before she got perma-banned, so I didn't feel too left out.
    Yeah. And she told me to get my fingers out of my twat. What she didn't know was that they were in someone else's!!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    Yeah. And she told me to get my fingers out of my twat. What she didn't know was that they were in someone else's!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I've known there was no murder since around early October (I started reading late September.) I was on the fence about the stalking, considering if maybe somewhere in Toni's blatherings there was a kernel of truth. That all went away in January in a fiery ball of "WTF you are such a lying twatwaffle!" when she posted about Morgan's memorial and cremation. It all didn't add up, in a horrible way, for me.

Now I tend to skim her blawg, come her for Venus' recap and roll my eyes a lot.
    twatwaffle i think i love you!!

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Lmao. LOVED those moments. The Jodi thread is fun, and interesting, but I just cannot imagine trying to catch up now. I caught up right before trial started, and kept up with it from there. Good luck with that! There was a time when the Morgan thread moved that quickly, too
    or the jodi thread - i read wiki watched the original 48 hrs - and then about a month b4 the trial - it worked

Ok. I'm to the first mention of Marcie's blawg - page 55. I need a snack and to reward myself with a little Top Chef Seattle.

I think the JA thread moves a heck of a lot faster than this one.

Cheating on me!?!?!?!?!?
    I got enough love for you, too. Didn't you see my reference to sister wives?

Damn it! Now I want pancakes.
    Breakfast at my house?

I'm literally lol'ing.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Breakfast at my house?
    In bed, right?

In bed, right?

You already know me so well!

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

You already know me so well!
    By the way, I don't use silverware which means sticky fingers for the licking

By the way, I don't use silverware which means sticky fingers for the licking

Oh snap! I'm game.

Oh snap! I'm game.
    I can't herp you again:(

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Everyone just take a FUCKING PICTURE OF YOURSELF HOLDING A HANDWRITTEN SIGN THAT SAYS "IM NOT LEESA."

NO YELLING ON THE BUS!

Also, if we are playing kickball, I am OBVIOUSLY the captain.
    Forgive me, I've been reading this thread for several hours and it's 3:40am. I couldn't resist:

Adorable pup!

Yeah, I think she gave up when some of us were warning members of getting too invested. Pizzed was posting on Marcie's blog, twitter, and possibly some other sites. I can't remember.

IIRC, she contacted someone in real life. That's a huge Bozo no no here right?

I check out our very own wonderful Sister Berm's recaps and when I can find them Justice's Jodi diary, but that's it. It really is full of shenanigans, I can't believe I am saying that!

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Whatever happened to PizzedPenguins, anyway?
    I do miss Pizzed, she did a lot of helpful research. I learned a lot from her.

Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    I wish we'd screencapped all of Marcie's crazed shout outs/call outs/bitch outs on her blog posts about MDS members. They were special. I only got mentioned by name in her posts once, but she did go off on me and call me a cunt in this thread right before she got perma-banned, so I didn't feel too left out.
    Damn! Why didn't we think of that then? That would have been awesome.

Oh she knew! She was just jealous.

Forgive me, I've been reading this thread for several hours and it's 3:40am. I couldn't resist:

Awwww...what a cute puppy! Thanks for sharing in the pets thread. That's my favorite thread on here. No matter how sad I am, that thread cheers me up! I love everyone's kitties, puppies and rabbits.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Ok. I'm to the first mention of Marcie's blawg - page 55. I need a snack and to reward myself with a little Top Chef Seattle.
    You keeping track of all the juicy bits of this thread to post all at once?? Or in your profile - that would be awesome!!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

I can't herp you again:(
    No, but you can HUMP her!! Or jeep her - it's all good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Awwww...what a cute puppy! Thanks for sharing in the pets thread. That's my favorite thread on here. No matter how sad I am, that thread cheers me up! I love everyone's kitties, puppies and rabbits.
    Adorable pup!
    He's my cuddle buddy! He was very tolerant when I woke him up to come downstairs to pose. He then proceeded to bug me to come to bed.

You keeping track of all the juicy bits of this thread to post all at once?? Or in your profile - that would be awesome!!
    Oh I'm keeping track, I have just over 3 pages of notes. I've been noting not only the juicy bits, but notable items in the thread so that any other noobz that arrive don't repeat the same 'discoveries' ....like Morgan's blog, or the discovery community post by Toni, which all happened to be posted multiple times within 3 pages. I've noted arrival of interesting posters (Pizzed, Moonshoes, FranklinT ect)
    I went to bed last night at pg 100

No, but you can HUMP her!! Or jeep her - it's all good!!
    Or hump or in a jeep

BTW - I have several post and page numbers of quotes from Marcie's blog. Snow also took an early screen cap. Would anyone like them?:)

Thanks awesome Miller! Post them on your profile and as people ask, we can send them over. That's the way Sister B is doing it. I think it works, but you can do it any way you choose. Thanks for doing that! :hugz: There are highlights I'd like to read again, so I really appreciate your doing it, I'm too lazy.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

It takes a brave person to go back through these files. I started lurking over here when it was only on page 6. I know for sure we were in the 100"s before I finally signed up. It was during the intense BERM talk and frozen ferrets.

I should do a link/article/info/screenshot dump that I have on this whole case. It's huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Thanks awesome Miller! Post them on your profile and as people ask, we can send them over. That's the way Sister B is doing it. I think it works, but you can do it any way you choose. Thanks for doing that! :hugz: There are highlights I'd like to read again, so I really appreciate your doing it, I'm too lazy.
    Anything you want me to keep any eye out for?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    It takes a brave person to go back through these files. I started lurking over here when it was only on page 6. I know for sure we were in the 100"s before I finally signed up. It was during the intense BERM talk and frozen ferrets.

I should do a link/article/info/screenshot dump that I have on this whole case. It's huge.
    I came in reading at Marcie meltdown #1, which I think was around page 270something so I'm really reading a lot of this for the first time.

I also decided last night, as I wound down to go to sleep that I'm going to add a list of common themes from the thread. Like Greens, repeatedly asking for the thread to die in a fire. Or people posting the discovery channel community post made by Toni. Or noobz signing up, declaring they're a long time lurker, posting less than 10 times (and only in this thread) then never being heard from again. Just to name a few.

[QUOTE=Miller22;3321190]Anything you want me to keep any eye out for? QUOTE]

Yes, the moment in time where Sister Bermstalker said she was a num and I was stupid enough to believe it!!!!

Thread Information