Page 338 of 439 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    From what I understand, she use to work a lot with the sex crime victims. It was a very brutal sex crime case that she lost her marbles in the courtroom.

I think after the Sarah article came out (the interview with Toni) there were a few people that went and commented on her article about how wrong she was. (because Sarah supports Toni and is facebook friends with her) After that, Sarah's friends started attacking the people that made negative remarks against Toni or Sarah. Somehow or another, Marcie got involved. Then, she found out information that they are all fake people using real people's names and fake places of employment. So now, Marcie and the Iran Crew are in a huge internet battle. Most of this takes place on twitter.
    Thank you!

What interview? Geez, I'm so confused.

I think that this war is a war between Marcie and Toni, not Marcie's people and Toni's people because all of 'other' people are actually those two. This just keeps getting crazier.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    You aren't crazier than her. You have rectified yourself. I don't think Marcie has the balls to come back because she doesn't want people calling her out on her lies and bullshittery. I think you are right that she is mad because she couldn't manipulate any of us. Buuuuut, I think she's so delusional she would give it another try, because I have a feeling she likes to have the last word.
    I also think it's weird she filled out the "Submit a Death" form and put all that stupid shit on it. She's definitely crazy.
    And scared. Marcie Wogan is scared.
    Yeah. What the HELL was up with her submitting a death thing? Seems she was passive-aggressively hoping to provoke a response. Hmmm. The more I think about it, you're right! She IS scared. That's why she went all passive-aggressive in that form she submitted.

She wanted to stir up more shit but didn't want to show up in person and be confronted. You're brilliant!

P.S.: Thanks for the vote of confidence in me.

Marcie has PTSD now? I took her last blog post to be somewhat defending MDS, not attacking us, but at the same time my brain can't read how she writes.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    Yeah. What the HELL was up with her submitting a death thing? Seems she was passive-aggressively hoping to provoke a response. Hmmm. The more I think about it, you're right! She IS scared. That's why she went all passive-aggressive in that form she submitted.

She wanted to stir up more shit but didn't want to show up in person and be confronted. You're brilliant!

P.S.: Thanks for the vote of confidence in me.
    Totally.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Marcie has PTSD now? I took her last blog post to be somewhat defending MDS, not attacking us, but at the same time my brain can't read how she writes.
    One day MDS is fighting with her, the next we are fighting against her. She can't keep her delusions straight. She drinks the Kook-Aid straight up.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Maybe I missed something? I read her latest blog post dated today and it was about Walmart selling guns, the Sandy Hook school shooting and more shit about George freaking Clooney. She's obsessed with that man. I can't tell if she's in love with him or hates him, though.

So loony Lana found a way to turn Morgans death into something all about her?

I finally got a chance to catch up!

Moon, welcome back!

Marcie has often referred to the "ED" doc as her EX husband. The George Clooney thing came about because she claimed "everyone" told her the ex was better looking than GC and everyone knows it's not called an ER, it's an ED damn it. Oddly I've always heard it called both.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    So loony Lana found a way to turn Morgans death into something all about her?

Yup. Because she's the only one who can crack the case. ANY case, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

So read a post at WS from someone who knew of Morgan thru Tumblr, she says the rumor has it that:
    Toni read Morgan's texts and found out Morgan was planning on moving and was very upset. Bought Morgan the puppy so it would be harder for Morgan to move out.
    Toni keyed the car.
    Toni is actually the person named as the stalker in that photo that was taken minutes after police left, and she was wearing a 'joker' mask.
    That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    So read a post at WS from someone who knew of Morgan thru Tumblr, she says the rumor has it that:
    Toni read Morgan's texts and found out Morgan was planning on moving and was very upset. Bought Morgan the puppy so it would be harder for Morgan to move out.
    Toni keyed the car.
    Toni is actually the person named as the stalker in that photo that was taken minutes after police left, and she was wearing a 'joker' mask.
    That's it.
    I don't doubt this theory one bit. At first I thought that maybe there was a stalker, but the more I read I believe the stalker was actually Toni. She wanted that control and the older Morgan got, the more control she lost. That was not ok with her. In my mind, whether Toni played a direct hand in her death matters not, to me. She's got blood on her hands by her actions. She killed Morgan, even if indirectly.

I'm just wondering how Morgan could have moved since she didn't have a job.
    But she got to know some people from tumblr and those people are the ones saying this, poster said 'it's kind of a big friggin deal' so I think a lot of them are talking about it.

Glasshat, agreed. I think her hovering and constant checking up on Morgan was too much for her to take. I think Morgan most likely attempted suicide before, so Toni knew the consequesnces of her smothering. She knew, yet for her own selfish needs, she pushed until Morgan couldn't take it. It's a damn shame. She put her own needs in front of her childs. Isn't that the first thing we learn as parents? Our needs take second place. Toni is still not putting her surviving children first. She'll never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    I finally got a chance to catch up!

Moon, welcome back!

Marcie has often referred to the "ED" doc as her EX husband. The George Clooney thing came about because she claimed "everyone" told her the ex was better looking than GC and everyone knows it's not called an ER, it's an ED damn it. Oddly I've always heard it called both.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
    Thanks for the welcome back! So lemme make sure I got this right: She has been told, and SHE also thinks, that her ex is better looking than George Clooney. Therefore, she can't stop stalking George Clooney and following and reporting on EVERY news story about him?

Well, thanks for the explanation. THIS proves she's totally sane (sarcasm alert).

Now...I am going to give everybody what I think is the BEST post ever made on toni's blog. The number one reason I think so...because I do believe it is from one of morgan's close friends.

BTW...I don't link to the blog, but the page number is listed.

I really do believe that is a close friend of morgan's telling the ingram's to move on. Now...the great and disturbing part is toni's reply to that person. One of those fake nice replies. FAKE. Now, notice how many times she says ME and I.
    I read these comments eons ago on Tina's blog but you reposting them made me think of what a b-word Tina is to anybody who doesn't march in lockstep. She only approved the friend's comment so she could verbal bitch slap her/him and then imply that they were "in on it" or "knows something"

Seems like she was logging every crap Morgan took. She should know everything.

http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_John_Wogan.html

I don't find him more attractive than George Clooney. But then again, I don't find Clooney overly attractive anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    I don't find Clooney overly attractive anyway.
    Since I have nothing else to say at this point, (but I wanna be part of the cool kids) I will just say: THIS.

^^Samesies.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    Toni keyed the car.
    That's it.
    Link? Is this something I could read?

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Thank you!

What interview? Geez, I'm so confused.

I think that this war is a war between Marcie and Toni, not Marcie's people and Toni's people because all of 'other' people are actually those two. This just keeps getting crazier.
    Sorry, this interview.

http://www.sarahafshar.com/2012/12/t...nd_13.html?m=1

Thanks again. I can't keep up with all the crazy.

Are we sure Sarah is even a real person? Anyone can sign up to Yahoo Voices and contribute a story. It just makes me wonder if that's actually Toni.

Also, (snowfallsoon will spank me for this) where is PizzedPenguins lately? She felt very strongly about allowing Lana to be heard. Then, when Lana was banned, she seems to have disappeared. I swear I think she was either Lana herself, or someone closely related to the bullshittery.

Marcie puts gossip on her page to get hits and to prove she's an "entertainment lawyer". Her obsession with Clooney is almost enough for me to warn his manager about. But GC doesn't need me, he's Batman!

Pizzed was checked by mods, she was not from CO. She could be all sorts of people, but I honestly think she just wants whaT the rest of us want, Toni to be stopped. She wrote too clearly to be Lana. I think Pizzed's heart is in the right place, she is just following the wrong peeps.
    Last edited by Crazy Lady; 01-12-2013 at 06:59 AM.

If you read Marcie's blog, she's desperate to solve a case, any case. She has gone so far as to ask the hunters who found missing cousins Lyric and Elizabeth to contact her. WHY???? Because the FBI screwed up the profile and Marcie needs to do a correct one! Talk about delusions of granduer! She wants to solve every case out there. Potentially causing a great deal of harm. I wouldn't share anything I know about the Kyron Horman case. Can you imagine the trauma she could cause to his step brother? She wants fame. At any cost.
    Last edited by Crazy Lady; 01-12-2013 at 06:58 AM.

dup
    Last edited by Crazy Lady; 01-12-2013 at 06:58 AM.

Ok, Ive tried to post three times:
    1. She's either had a psychotic break or she was never a sex crimes attorney because I doubt any woman from that field would post lingerie clad photos/nearly naked photos of herself on her blog or on Match, specially since the latter was notoriously involved in a very high profile sex crimes case/scandal just last year. She's got no common sense at all.
    2. What I read from her sounded like she was trying to protect us, but nevermind because who knows what hour that was written or delusional cycle.
    3. She could be cyclothymic, rapid cycling but I agree with Moon Dancer, I think there's more than mania going on here. She has a pd of some kind with paranoid/persecution ideation features.
    She also seems to be a pathological liar unless she's hallucinating her investigations and phone calls to horrified ivy league admissions counselors and police officers waiting fir her directions.

Marcie also give some sycophantic apology or shout to Pizzed on her blog. Someone please tell me who the blonde guy is that she's villifying on her page? Is he a disinterested suitor?

Thread Information