Page 335 of 439 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,375 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Also, who the heck is Michael Odegard she is referring to?

Anonymous said...
    I would love to know why they did not administer a rape kit on a stalking victim. That is a big hole.
    December 20, 2012 1:49 PM

^^Nice choice of words...

Is it about to appear in TI's blahhg that K punched her in the mouth and poured ammonia on her? Because it has been mentioned ad nauseum by Anonymous/Toni in the comments. Notwithstanding that the autopsy doesn't support a punch to the grille or ammonia burns. Also, where did it come about that K worked at Kroger? Does it not say in the blahhg that he worked at some small mom and pop type grocery store?

I think Kroger's owns that grocery store K works at.

It has been bought up by Toni many times that she thinks somebody raped Morgan then forced meds or injected morgan with the meds. Then they hung around to make sure it worked, then burned her to make sure she was dead. THEN they used their laser beams to disrupt the cameras outside.

I must admit, I am a little confused about all the Iran crew of hackers.

Also, from the comments on that scary article of sarah's, users are now saying that k did the nasty with his pee-pee and spit it out all over morgan's chest( sorry, not sure how to say it without it being tacky)...then got her PJ top and cleaned it off with ammonia.

They also say that a medium has confirmed all of that.

I like the way the 217 posters all seem to cut to the heart of the issue...Who is the fattest, oldest and ugliest?

This case has devolved into total chaos. I wonder if Keenan has been told to be quiet so when they do go to court it will be obvious he didn't inflame the situation at all. At some point it's going to be very obvious that these malicious posts have ruined his life and well being. I'm surprised, with all the cyber bullying cases attracting attention, that this hasn't caught massive national attention, it's so egregious. It's a dangerous precedent these people are setting. Most of them also sound very young and undereducated.

Quote Originally Posted by wildlifecamera View Post
    This case has devolved into total chaos. I wonder if Keenan has been told to be quiet so when they do go to court it will be obvious he didn't inflame the situation at all. At some point it's going to be very obvious that these malicious posts have ruined his life and well being. I'm surprised, with all the cyber bullying cases attracting attention, that this hasn't caught massive national attention, it's so egregious. It's a dangerous precedent these people are setting. Most of them also sound very young and undereducated.
    ...and besides, I thought he was able to give proof (work schedules and whatnot) for NOT being involved with Morgan's "stalking". I just really really REALLY hope that Toni gets what is coming to her. Seriously, just the thought of it frustrates the hell out of me. I'm constantly thinking back about 100 pages ago where someone had posted a comment to the blog and Toni immediately started questioning where they were the night of the "murder".

All of this makes me want to throw up!!! A young women lost her life due to whatever was going on with her own personal demons and I feel like with all the blogs that her life is being made a mockery! If she was stalked (which I don't believe) then Toni and everyone that has started this war is not doing the issue any good!!! I too am surprised that this matter hasn't become more well known especially with the Dr. Phil show! I would like to see some real adult conversation instead of the bashing that is going on between all these stoooopid peeps (excluding the adult "conversations" that go on here "she said berm!) which include "I, I, I and Me, Me, Me and their reputations! It's not about ANYONE but Morgan......

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

It has been bought up by Toni many times that she thinks somebody raped Morgan then forced meds or injected morgan with the meds. Then they hung around to make sure it worked, then burned her to make sure she was dead. THEN they used their laser beams to disrupt the cameras outside.

And then hypnotized Toni and her family so they'd think nothing was amiss until after she had all the evidence burned to ashes and nothing could ever ever ever be proven.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

Yeah, what the hell is with the Iranian hackers?

It really is scary that cyberbullying can even get to this level, and even scarier that it can ruin peoples lives. I would seriously like to know the truth behind why Toni is cyberattacking K and B et al.

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    All of this makes me want to throw up!!! A young women lost her life due to whatever was going on with her own personal demons and I feel like with all the blogs that her life is being made a mockery! If she was stalked (which I don't believe) then Toni and everyone that has started this war is not doing the issue any good!!! I too am surprised that this matter hasn't become more well known especially with the Dr. Phil show! I would like to see some real adult conversation instead of the bashing that is going on between all these stoooopid peeps (excluding the adult "conversations" that go on here "she said berm!) which include "I, I, I and Me, Me, Me and their reputations! It's not about ANYONE but Morgan......
    Poor Morgan is probably looking down, sighing, thinking, "Once again, my narcissistic mother has to run the damn show and make it all about her while making me look ridiculous."

Agreed. The whole thing has spun out of control.

The other thing about the Sarah blog and all 217 posts probably from the same 10 people is that they are dropping one life ruining NEW lie after another. It's like mass hysteria hit and everyone of those 10 people with mind numbing rage saw what Toni is getting away with and just wanted to do some damage too. Including saying an 11 year old had a baby and then somewhere there is a photo of a child in a Halloween costume and someone calls her evil...Hundreds of Thousands of mothers have lost their daughters but this is the only case I can remember in which such verbal violence, psychosis and such a wide spread total disregard for the laws and other people's safety took over. It's cyber anarchy. Morgan--her loss is tragic. But she is one girl out of millions and her mother must obey the laws like everyone else who has tragically lost a family member. Toni's sense of entitlement, in fact all the crazy new participants on those blogs, their sense of entitlement is pathological. That is my bedtime rant.

The other thing about the Sarah blog and all 217 posts probably from the same 10 people is that they are dropping one life ruining NEW lie after another. It's like mass hysteria hit and everyone of those 10 people with mind numbing rage saw what Toni is getting away with and just wanted to do some damage too. Including saying an 11 year old had a baby and then somewhere there is a photo of a child in a Halloween costume and someone calls her evil...Hundreds of Thousands of mothers have lost their daughters but this is the only case I can remember in which such verbal violence, psychosis and such a wide spread total disregard for the laws and other people's safety took over. It's cyber anarchy. Morgan--her loss is tragic. But she is one girl out of millions and her mother must obey the laws like everyone else who has tragically lost a family member. Toni's sense of entitlement, in fact all the crazy new participants on those blogs, their sense of entitlement is pathological. That is my bedtime rant.
    This may sound odd but I believe that Morgans death did give Toni a sense of entitlement. Like she can do or say anything because she is the mother whose daughter died. She is throwing crazy ass theories out there with no consequences. And if someone says anything she's like well my daughter passed so you can't hold anything against me.

And this!

I hope everyone had a happy Christmas. Praying this year brings Toni peace so she will leave the innocents alone.

I know it's a long shot.

@nola yeah, I can totally see that. I think you nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by nolajersey View Post
    This may sound odd but I believe that Morgans death did give Toni a sense of entitlement. Like she can do or say anything because she is the mother whose daughter died. She is throwing crazy ass theories out there with no consequences. And if someone says anything she's like well my daughter passed so you can't hold anything against me.
    And...there are going to be consequences at some point I hope! Just like Toni has faith that the "stalker" will pay I hope that those people for whom she is accusing get there say in a court of law at some point. It is one thing to lose a child..I am ashamed for all the people involved in this blog war and Toni especially in light of the tragedy in Newtown. I was feeling very down about my own life and the problems I was having and now I have a a totally different perspective on life I am so grateful for the people in my life! l am sure many of us have lost loved ones and some of us not in the best of ways! My grandmother died trying to change her will at the last moment because she finally realized that she was being taken advantage of by a neighbor who she gave millions too! Was I angry, hell yhea! But I haven't started some crusade against those who take advantage of the elderly, although not a bad idea! Sorry I have no idea where I was going with that! Too much holiday cheer I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLori View Post
    I hope everyone had a happy Christmas. Praying this year brings Toni peace so she will leave the innocents alone.

I know it's a long shot.
    Nice to meet you TexasLori! I am a new person too!

And...there are going to be consequences at some point I hope! Just like Toni has faith that the "stalker" will pay I hope that those people for whom she is accusing get there say in a court of law at some point. It is one thing to lose a child..I am ashamed for all the people involved in this blog war and Toni especially in light of the tragedy in Newtown. I was feeling very down about my own life and the problems I was having and now I have a a totally different perspective on life I am so grateful for the people in my life! l am sure many of us have lost loved ones and some of us not in the best of ways! My grandmother died trying to change her will at the last moment because she finally realized that she was being taken advantage of by a neighbor who she gave millions too! Was I angry, hell yhea! But I haven't started some crusade against those who take advantage of the elderly, although not a bad idea! Sorry I have no idea where I was going with that! Too much holiday cheer I guess...
    Yikes! **Their!

Yikes! **Their!

ITA. Her sense of entitlement is only growing.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by nerdmiga View Post
    ...and besides, I thought he was able to give proof (work schedules and whatnot) for NOT being involved with Morgan's "stalking". I just really really REALLY hope that Toni gets what is coming to her. Seriously, just the thought of it frustrates the hell out of me. I'm constantly thinking back about 100 pages ago where someone had posted a comment to the blog and Toni immediately started questioning where they were the night of the "murder".
    Oh yeah, that was me. I tried to point out where she was misinterpreting at law, and after she "edited" my comment, in the first sentence of her reply she asked where I was the night she was murdered. She even bolded it, in case I missed it.

missed you all for the holiday - nice to be home. I am caught up. Nothing new here. Love love.

Snow is driving me nuts! If you are only seeing it on one page congrats! I see it on all the pages!
    Me?

Yes!

Thread Information