Page 327 of 439 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Okay, I think the BPD diagnosis makes some sense. I got the feeling that the father commiserared with his daughter on calling her mother a bitch that night. I'm not sure how we would get evidence of the I hate you, don't leave me part. She definitely didn't want her to leave, and that's where all her pathology comes in. While I think the CT shooter may have been schizoid pd or schizophrenic, I think Toni may be schizotypal. She is very mystical and how many times has she referred to astrology. This would explain the cameras, the drawing endless suspects in and reinterpreting the information and her odd artistic or ethereal allusions, plus feeling as if she is on a cause.
    I have ever seen her explode, become teeth baring with rage, etc. So I do not believe she is classically bpd, she has traits. I think schizotypal fits some of her oddities best.

I also firmly believe there may have been some initial fear of stalking and then Toni saw the potential and with her paranoia and her need not to be abandoned (probably histrionics as well) she gaslighted her daughter into thinking she was being stalked. She gaslighted the father, as well, but I bet he has become skeptical. I truly, truly believe she playedon Morgan's fear by fabricating evidence. The cameras never pointed correctly and Morgan didn't want to be involved so she didn't make demands or ask questions. She was safe everywhere else. Her mother apparently had unfettered access to her texts, possibly emails, definitely movements, thats a lot of intelfor a gaslighter.

I will stop when Toni is stopped. Until then, I will call out her lies. She's not pulling a gun, but she is trying to destroy lives.

Wildlife, in your comment you said how do we get proof of the "I hate you, please don't leave me", where did that come from? I'm not familiar with anyone saying that.
    Last edited by Crazy Lady; 12-19-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Greens-

I'm not going back to quote, but what about the Jodi thread? That thread has LOST pages due to the crashes, yet it's still around. The reason this thread keeps on popping up is because it is still garnering new members FOR THIS FORUM! Who cares if the same things are discussed? Who the fuck wants to go back and read all of your bitching when they can just ask what's happened in the past 300 pages. Just wait until Jodi goes to trial and new members join. Are you going to bitch because the Jodi thread is hopping? I bet not because your one of the ones who keep it going. I find it pretty offensive that you are suggesting that no one in this thread has a life. Actually, I find your whole attitude in this thread offensive. If you don't like it, stay out of it. Pretty plain and simple to me. Who cares that it pops up in 'What's New," don't click on it!
    I have encouraged the new members to check out the rest of the forum and you must be blind because there are many who are actively posting. I also notice some of the regular members treating the new members like shit, just like always. It is the biggest complaint on this board. There are plenty of old threads that discuss it, too You expect these people to go to the other threads when you come in here being a bitch? Really?
    The next thing you're going to bitch about is this thread being off topic when you are the one who came in here getting it off topic. Maybe people were ignoring you in the first place because you came in here like a troll.
    You know I love you Greens, but coming in here, being a bitch, is getting REALLY REALLY OLD. Seriously. What does it matter? Explain that to me. Just stay out of here if you don't like it.

Now, here is a hug because I still love you.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I've read most of the Jodi thread. It's a facinating case and I'm looking forward to the trial. I haven't added any comments, but I will if I think I can add something worthwhile.

I have branched out to other threads and commented. One of my follows is about Mitrice Richardson. I've researched heavily in that case. I now follow her father's webpage. I want desperately for that case to get solved.

I post more often on here because I feel comfortable. I know this case because I followed it for a while now. I feel horrible for the Alpha Kids (thanks WTBB for that name). I would love to Google bomb their names, to bury Toni's false accusations of murder. Unfortunately, I am lame with a computer. They are the reason I stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    I've read most of the Jodi thread. It's a facinating case and I'm looking forward to the trial. I haven't added any comments, but I will if I think I can add something worthwhile.

I have branched out to other threads and commented. One of my follows is about Mitrice Richardson. I've researched heavily in that case. I now follow her father's webpage. I want desperately for that case to get solved.

I post more often on here because I feel comfortable. I know this case because I followed it for a while now. I feel horrible for the Alpha Kids (thanks WTBB for that name). I would love to Google bomb their names, to bury Toni's false accusations of murder. Unfortunately, I am lame with a computer. They are the reason I stick around.
    omg that matrice richardson broke my heart! i wish you could see the area they let her wander off in - i know the area and i would be afraid if i was sober - i still can't believe the police were never held responsible. geoffreys restaurant is a celebrity and paparrazzi hang out - i always thought thats why they arrested her in the first place and then were just to lazy to do the paperwork normalyy the LE just calls some one to pick them up when that happens to some one and gives them a ticket

and i do to feel more comfortable posting here too - but have been reading

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Greens-

I'm not going back to quote, but what about the Jodi thread? That thread has LOST pages due to the crashes, yet it's still around. The reason this thread keeps on popping up is because it is still garnering new members FOR THIS FORUM! Who cares if the same things are discussed? Who the fuck wants to go back and read all of your bitching when they can just ask what's happened in the past 300 pages. Just wait until Jodi goes to trial and new members join. Are you going to bitch because the Jodi thread is hopping? I bet not because your one of the ones who keep it going. I find it pretty offensive that you are suggesting that no one in this thread has a life. Actually, I find your whole attitude in this thread offensive. If you don't like it, stay out of it. Pretty plain and simple to me. Who cares that it pops up in 'What's New," don't click on it!
    I have encouraged the new members to check out the rest of the forum and you must be blind because there are many who are actively posting. I also notice some of the regular members treating the new members like shit, just like always. It is the biggest complaint on this board. There are plenty of old threads that discuss it, too You expect these people to go to the other threads when you come in here being a bitch? Really?
    The next thing you're going to bitch about is this thread being off topic when you are the one who came in here getting it off topic. Maybe people were ignoring you in the first place because you came in here like a troll.
    You know I love you Greens, but coming in here, being a bitch, is getting REALLY REALLY OLD. Seriously. What does it matter? Explain that to me. Just stay out of here if you don't like it.

Now, here is a hug because I still love you.
    And I love YOU!!! No offense to greens, but thank you for saying all this. (I tried to give you rep, but have to spread it around first.) Thank you for always making new folks feel welcome. You and Crazy Lady certainly made me feel welcome when I first got here. I was getting discouraged and would have left entirely if not for you two

Quote Originally Posted by kurious View Post
    And I love YOU!!! No offense to greens, but thank you for saying all this. (I tried to give you rep, but have to spread it around first.) Thank you for always making new folks feel welcome. You and Crazy Lady certainly made me feel welcome when I first got here. I was getting discouraged and would have left entirely if not for you two
    ((A few others here made me feel welcome and at home, as well... but if I start naming individuals, I will surely miss someone. But all of you nice folks are nonetheless appreciated! ))

((Not trying to make this all about me, just trying to give thanks where thanks is due. I'll shut up now )

((can't have more than 3 images, so had to delete the heart, haha))

As for other threads... if anyone missed the link for Your Favorite True Crime Books that hamdinger set up, here is the link again so that you can hop on over and share your faves!! Lots of great suggestions so far!
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ue-Crime-Books

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    Tried to give you rep too, but can't. Hugs will have to suffice!

Please don't ever get discouraged! You have every right to your opinions, beliefs, etc. One thing I hate is someone feels like they may not be able to express their thoughts in fear of upsetting someone (or several) who may not share the same thought. If you were a crazy nutbag, I might rib you for for the things you say, but you're not.
    It gets pretty boring having the same members and same views. I love debating, civilly, different subjects and there is no debate if every freaking member thinks the same way.

I hope to see more of you in some of the other thread!

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Please don't ever get discouraged! You have every right to your opinions, beliefs, etc. One thing I hate is someone feels like they may not be able to express their thoughts in fear of upsetting someone (or several) who may not share the same thought. If you were a crazy nutbag, I might rib you for for the things you say, but you're not.
    It gets pretty boring having the same members and same views. I love debating, civilly, different subjects and there is no debate if every freaking member thinks the same way.

I'm glad that we can all (for the most part, with some exceptions, lol) respect everyone else's opinions. There are definitely times when people get nasty (myself included) but I'm glad that we can bounce back after these "tiffs" and at least be civil, if not sweet, to each other again. (This isn't directed at any one person or argument, just a general statement about all of us.)

I guess it's like real life - we all get moody, sensitive, and downright bitchy sometimes, lol. Especially when it's a bunch of women all together in a group

I'm glad that we can all (for the most part, with some exceptions, lol) respect everyone else's opinions. There are definitely times when people get nasty (myself included) but I'm glad that we can bounce back after these "tiffs" and at least be civil, if not sweet, to each other again. (This isn't directed at any one person or argument, just a general statement about all of us.)

I guess it's like real life - we all get moody, sensitive, and downright bitchy sometimes, lol. Especially when it's a bunch of women all together in a group
    True dat! lol

ty - i must admit i was a little intimidated by the sandy hook thread - but i do like the site, debates and the different insights so thanks again for the encouragement - and it is way better than walking on egg shells waiting for a mod to yell at you:)

oh and kurious btw thanks for turning me on to catfish - i love it!!

oh and kurious btw thanks for turning me on to catfish - i love it!!
    Oh yay!! It's so good, isn't it!!? I just now caught up on the Catfish thread here, as a matter of fact. Check it out, if you haven't yet (I don't think I saw any posts by you) -- http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26162-Catfish

Have you seen the movie? I just watched it a couple of nights ago, and it's good, also!

ty - i must admit i was a little intimidated by the sandy hook thread - but i do like the site, debates and the different insights so thanks again for the encouragement - and it is way better than walking on egg shells waiting for a mod to yell at you:)

Yeah, the thing to keep in mind is to not take things too personally. Everyone can get heated over something they feel passionate about. The Sandy shooting has everyone on edge and emotional. It happens with high profile events. Don't let it keep you from frequenting the other threads. We are all going to bump heads over something.

Oh yay!! It's so good, isn't it!!? I just now caught up on the Catfish thread here, as a matter of fact. Check it out, if you haven't yet (I don't think I saw any posts by you) -- http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26162-Catfish

Have you seen the movie? I just watched it a couple of nights ago, and it's good, also!
    i watched the movie right after you brought it up - it was on mtv like the day after - and i'll check out the thread thanks!!!

i watched the movie right after you brought it up - it was on mtv like the day after - and i'll check out the thread thanks!!!
    you're welcome!

hey.. off topic, but.. is anyone else getting bad pop up ads here lately? Like.... A LOT of them!?!

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

I think I did as a non-preemie. You don't get any pop ups as preemie! I hated it.

I think I did as a non-preemie. You don't get any pop ups as preemie! I hated it.
    Its really odd, I didn't get any until last week! uggh very annoying lol Thanks for the info!!

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

Hey, I have left this one for a while. At that, my return was to genuinely understand how it is so hot button still. FAIR question Morbid.

Anyway, wahhh to me being a troll. Get over it.

Thread Information