Page 32 of 439 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

And on further thought. I will flat out say I think she's lying about a) the incident with Elliot when Morgan was younger or b) ever thinking anybody else was around her house at night besides him.

It's just too fantastic to think this happened when he lived around them and THEN as soon as he moves across the street there is a stalker and they suspect ANYONE other than him EVER. Or that they EVER talked to him about anything let alone let HIM pick the suspect that they continue to obsess over. I call bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    Because Toni is psychotic and out of control. I think she is TOTALLY capable of killing someone that disagrees with her.
    What are her cyber stalker gangs excuses tho?

For a while I have gotten the feeling that Toni really has a larger beef with her neighbors (especially K and B) that goes beyond stalking and murdering. I feel like she's always had it out for them and was just looking for something to pin on their asses. I don't know why but I sense that she looks down on them like they are trashy, low class kids who weren't good enough for her daughter. Her supporters certainly are adding to that impression too!

Does anyone have a sense of the socioeconomic breakdown of that neighborhood? Since it's near Aspen and near horse boarding places I'd assume it's pretty upper-crusty white folks mixed with some less-wealthy people living in the rental houses?

Quote Originally Posted by Whoa View Post
    The same as Jim Jones' followers. BRAIN WASHED and cannot think for themselves how PREPOSTEROUS Toni's story is.

Elliot and every other person she has named as "suspects" better be on high alert. Toni is DANGEROUS and she makes no bones about how she intends to carry through with her suspect list.

She allows death threats to be posted on her blog. And what the FUCK? She claims Wylah had not learned to bark since she was a puppy?

Jeezus! Puppies never STOP barking! Puppies DO NOT be trained to bark. This woman is off the charts insane.

There were links to Elliott's personal FB page and mention of his business. Toni and her followers are crossing some major lines.

There are currently 27 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 21 guests)

Those 21 "guests" must be Toni supporters.
    Just wanted to say, that a lot of times I am one of the 'guests'. I don't log on unless I am about to post something, because I get signed out every five minutes. There are always a lot of guests viewing threads.

Anyway, I'm up to day sixty-something. Somewhere I the early day 50's she said it was the first time she left Morgan alone. Yet, somewhere in the 20's she also said it was the first time she left her alone. She even made a big deal about having borrowed someone's dog, so there would be 3 dogs on the premises. The amount of date rape drugs in her system has changed between 3, 5 and 6. I laughed while reading the comments section when she said the she gives no inconsistencies, only the police do....

Also, doesn't federal law supersede state law? I wonder if Nything could be done at a federal level.
    Lurker checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoa View Post
    She is so psychotic that she will blame ANYONE but herself for Morgan's death.

Elliot and every other person she has named as "suspects" better be on high alert. Toni is DANGEROUS and she makes no bones about how she intends to carry through with her suspect list.

She allows death threats to be posted on her blog. And what the FUCK? She claims Wylah had not learned to bark since she was a puppy?

Jeezus! Puppies never STOP barking! Puppies DO NOT be trained to bark. This woman is off the charts insane.
    Lolz, you going to blow a gasket, take a deep breathe...I can tell she really pisses you off!! Haha.
    I'm so annoyed I have to go sleep, few hours and I'm up for work. Hope I miss nothing while you lot play!
    Night night peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumen View Post
    Lolz, you going to blow a gasket, take a deep breathe...I can tell she really pisses you off!! Haha.
    I'm so annoyed I have to go sleep, few hours and I'm up for work. Hope I miss nothing while you lot play!
    Night night peeps.
    Have a good sleep! But SERIOUSLY? Toni claims a puppy never learned to bark? My experience is that puppies never STOP barking.

Why do you feel she would be physically dangerous? I hav not read as much because I find it sickening. The groupies gross.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Why do you feel she would be physically dangerous? I hav not read as much because I find it sickening. The groupies gross.
    Do you mean why I think she would psychically harm someone?

Have a good sleep! But SERIOUSLY? Toni claims a puppy never learned to bark? My experience is that puppies never STOP barking.
    That is true, believe me...I have 2 puppies currently and they are nothing short of being a pain in the arse, they bark non stop at everything and nothing, including their own shadows.

Now I'm really off. Cheers!
    Don't be sorry your darkness has gone. I will carry it for you - always.
    I'll keep it with mine. - Dexter.

Do you mean why I think she would psychically harm someone?
    Yes, I also wanted to ask this? There is a huge difference to malicious slander to destroy someone's reputation and actually causing them physical harm? I'm not convinced..I agree she is on some kind of crusade against the people named however, I'm not sure what her ultimate agenda is against them....I guess time will tell as the blog moves forward.

Dammit, will check back in the morning.
    Don't be sorry your darkness has gone. I will carry it for you - always.
    I'll keep it with mine. - Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumen View Post
    That is true, believe me...I have 2 puppies currently and they are nothing short of being a pain in the arse, they bark non stop at everything and nothing, including their own shadows.

Now I'm really off. Cheers!
    EXACTLY! But in Toni's latest update TODAY, she claims that Wylah had NOT learned to bark. BULLSHIT. All puppies bark and you can't shut them the fuck up.

Yes. I meant why do you think she would physically harm someone?

Puppies don't need to be taught to bark...it's natural so Toni is again full of shit.

"Wylah had not learned to bark"

My God, how STUPID is this woman?

Puppies bark from the time they open their eyes! And you can't shut them up unless you placate them.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Yes. I meant why do you think she would physically harm someone?
    She has all the symptoms of a psychopath. My ex is a psychologist and he read her blog at my request. He noted that her entire blog is filled with suggestions of violence against anyone who does not kiss her ass.

Sorry if that is not sufficient.

It's sufficient for me.

Basically her behavior than her having actually done anything known yet, which led me to wonder about abuse.

Good chatting with all of you, but I have a HUGE project that needs my attention. Interior decorating sucks when you can't convince a client that THEIR idea of interior decorating resembles an episode of The Kentucky Hillbillies!

Update:

I did not use the comment section on Toni's blog since she won't approve any comment that does not kiss her ass. I used her email to send her THIS message:

You sicken me. I reported you earlier today to the Garfield County
    Sheriff's department.

They acknowledged they were following your blog and that they were taking note of the people you have libeled.

You are NOT going skate on your libelous accusations.

And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I dunno, I don't think obsessing over an obsessor is healthy, guys. She's just a fucking crazy person, paranoid and delusional and being aided by some 'psychic' who's exploiting her mental illness. It's all sad and the people she is 'incriminating' are doing their best to curtail it, but no one who isn't equally as nutty would take it seriously so beyond being annoying, I don't think she's getting people fired from work or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    You are very unwelcoming to new posters and have even voiced an opinion that all "NOOBS" should go away.

What the FUCK is your goddamned problem?

You are very unwelcoming to new posters and have even voiced an opinion that all "NOOBS" should go away.

What the FUCK is your goddamned problem?
    Check yourself. I am disapproving of you getting all up in the bizness and coming back here to report and ask for support in your cause to stalk a stalker stalking other supposed stalkers.

Now next time you want to snap at someone, maybe you should know what the fuck you are talking about.

And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Thread Information