Page 275 of 439 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,875 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

The REAL DollyDagger DollyDagger's Avatar
    I don't know about anyone else, but this is so convoluted. Maybe the dude WAS stalking her because he "liked" her, or maybe something happened between Morgan and him/the girl that was with him in the car. I know of some neighbors that purposely harass/spook/threaten other neighbors because of some unknown slight.

I am not a person easily spooked, but I read the blog late into the night/early morning and I did indeed get the willies. Brr.

I think she didn't tell her mom EVERYTHING, like her mom thinks, and the girl was doing recreational drugs that included her old prescriptions and the overdose was accidental. Either because of the current stressful time, or just because she wanted to. Someone knows. The girl's mom didn't see the "other" side of her daughter and will never believe anything but murder.

Sounds like the cops did what they could, outside of sitting right on top of Morgan.

This is not going to end the way the Mom wants it to.
    I am grounded to Earth. The Earth calms my mind and soul. Though my body may be tired and worn The Earth shall soothe my mind and soul. May the Earth take my body Back into it's gentle embrace. Calm as the whispers through the trees. my thoughts are many but never ending. Let Earth guide and soothe my mind and soul in times of trouble and uncertainty with the aid of Spirit to guide my path. My journey is long but i pray that it be a joyous one in all things. Blessed be

Quote Originally Posted by nerdmiga View Post
    Ya know, I'm not really all that obsessed about this thread. I don't feel the sudden urge to post on Toni's blog. I don't feel the urge to be a crusader for justice either. Nevertheless, I feel as though your comment is stupid. I was going to call it something else... something a little more sophisticated, but I'm sorry. I've dealt with unsavory people all day and just want to call it what I think it is, "stupid". Not you... the comment. So let's not start a dramatic war where one of us gets banned.
    I'm sorry you had a bad day. If I had these candles, I would light them for you:

Great, now I Have to explain to my roommate why I Googled "butt candle" from her computer.

at butt candle

I keep my computer locked. I don't anyone to see the things I've googled on my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Great, now I Have to explain to my roommate why I Googled "butt candle" from her computer.[/QUOTE]

Great, now I Have to explain to my roommate why I Googled "butt candle" from her computer.[/QUOTE]

loved that but candle!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I'm not sure. I'm sure they have incurred emotional and/or psychological damage, but I'm not sure how you sue and prove that. I would sue the shit out of the Ingram's, too. If it affected by career, I would put a freaking lien on anything they ever owned. I hold licenses and could lose them. That ain't cool.
    Do they even own anything?

I would think those kids at least talked to an attorney to see what could be done. I'm sure any attorney would have at least dug around to see what stuff they (the Ingram's) owned. Maybe the attorney told them that the Ingrams didn't have anything.

Me and a friend were involved in a hit by a drunk driver. My mom wanted to sue, but the attorney told her it wasn't worth it. The woman was a senior, on state assistance, didn't have insurance and didn't own anything. My friend did sue and won. A huge judgement against the woman. She got a judgement against the woman. She couldn't collect, because the woman had nothing. The woman died a year later. I guess the judgement would have helped if the lady won the lottery or something. Don't know. I guess that's what they mean about how you can't get blood out of a turnip. Toni and Steve are turnips.

I guess some could say that maybe the Ingram's will sell a book or something. Don't see that happening. If she did, she would probably have all money go to her "foundation"

I get the feeling that everybody involved and being accused are just hoping this will all go away.

I do wonder if the Ingram's are going to file a lawsuit against the police and other professionals involved in this story? That's almost seems the way her blog/story is going.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Toni and Steve are turnips.

I guess some could say that maybe the Ingram's will sell a book or something. Don't see that happening. If she did, she would probably have all money go to her "foundation"

I get the feeling that everybody involved and being accused are just hoping this will all go away.

I do wonder if the Ingram's are going to file a lawsuit against the police and other professionals involved in this story? That's almost seems the way her blog/story is going.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she self-published and sold it on ibooks or amazon or whatever. Except pretty much the whole thing is laid out on her blog, albeit ridiculously written and with gaping holes. She should turn the blog into a fill-in-the blanks thing, then sell a companion e-book containing all of her EARTH-SHATTERING REVELATIONS AND EVIDENCE. All caps. Like a game of Clue.

If she did a number on me like she has those kids, I'd be just frickin fine with a big ol' glass of turnip juice. But then again, aren't you forgetting about the revenues from whatever exploitative projects are in the works, not to mention the hefty sums she'll raise selling all of Morgan's shit on eBay? She's gonna be rich, rich I tells ya. The stuff she's said, it's not the kind of thing that just goes away.

Lol @ butt candle and turnips

If Steve and Toni are turnips, it would still be worth taking them to court. Mostly to have a legal judgement to show future employers, friends etc. These kids names are always going to show up related to this if anyone googles them.

Do they even own anything?

I would think those kids at least talked to an attorney to see what could be done. I'm sure any attorney would have at least dug around to see what stuff they (the Ingram's) owned. Maybe the attorney told them that the Ingrams didn't have anything.

Me and a friend were involved in a hit by a drunk driver. My mom wanted to sue, but the attorney told her it wasn't worth it. The woman was a senior, on state assistance, didn't have insurance and didn't own anything. My friend did sue and won. A huge judgement against the woman. She got a judgement against the woman. She couldn't collect, because the woman had nothing. The woman died a year later. I guess the judgement would have helped if the lady won the lottery or something. Don't know. I guess that's what they mean about how you can't get blood out of a turnip. Toni and Steve are turnips.

Oh yeah, they probably don't have a dime. I would put liens on anything they did ever get. So, if they bought a car, I would put a lien on the note. I know I wouldn't get anything, but if they fucked with my life that bad, I would have to at least do that. I'm not a vengeful person, so I wouldn't stalk/harass them, but I would make sure they never owned anything ever again. That's only if I lost my licenses to practice or was unable to practice because something showed up on my background check associated with them.

I have an ex that stole a check from my box of checks. She forged my signature on it and left me with $1.47 in my checking account. I'm talking thousands of dollars. It was completely out of sequence with my checks and clearly not my signature, but the bank cashed it anyway. The bank took no responsibility in it. The cops found her in Phoenix. I wanted to sue her, but like you said, can't get blood from a turnip. So the bitch got a nice hefty chunk of change.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I have an ex that stole a check from my box of checks. She forged my signature on it and left me with $1.47 in my checking account. I'm talking thousands of dollars. It was completely out of sequence with my checks and clearly not my signature, but the bank cashed it anyway. The bank took no responsibility in it. The cops found her in Phoenix. I wanted to sue her, but like you said, can't get blood from a turnip. So the bitch got a nice hefty chunk of change.
    I hope you, at least, switched banks. That's totally messed up that they wouldn't help you.
    Lurker checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by YayMe View Post
    I hope you, at least, switched banks. That's totally messed up that they wouldn't help you.

Oh, I did change banks. If she had used the ATM card to withdraw money or used it, it would fall under the fraud protection. Apparently, forging someone's name on a check isn't protected.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDagger View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but this is so convoluted. Maybe the dude WAS stalking her because he "liked" her, or maybe something happened between Morgan and him/the girl that was with him in the car. I know of some neighbors that purposely harass/spook/threaten other neighbors because of some unknown slight.

I am not a person easily spooked, but I read the blog late into the night/early morning and I did indeed get the willies. Brr.
    To: Dolly
    Love: PizzedPenguins
    http://www.dreamlites.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1

Lt. Joe Kenda should be informed of the facts surrounding Morgan's suicide.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lt-Jo...92191240814999

Was Lana Kane ever approved to post on here?

Quote Originally Posted by PizzedPenguins View Post
    I think I read that she wanted to talk to people on here through PM only... I could be wrong about that though :S

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

Quote Originally Posted by PizzedPenguins View Post
    She posted on her blog that no activation code has arrived yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kurious View Post

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Lana Kane's profile is now "Live" as one of the admins manually approved her.

Her name reminds me of that butt itch cream - Lanacaine.
    I guess she is in

I could be wrong, but I think a mod posted yesterday that an administrator manually approved here. Im not sure she will get a code. ???

I don't know what the heck she is now. I can't decipher her blog. She has mentioned the privacy privilege before, but is willing to share that information to MDS members via PM.
    Comments from her blog.

http://formercriminalprosecutor.blog...ecial.html?m=1

Replies

MDecember 10, 2012 8:47 AM

I am waiting for activation code. Still has not arrived. Do not want public conversation. Anyone can read comments here.

Thank you for reading as well as writing.
    As always ; M

MDecember 10, 2012 1:11 AM

As soon as you can get a Mod to let me in I will explain in private MDS conversation. Legal advice I have provided previously as exprosecutorwhorelady is confidential. It has been a pro bono activity.

The most important thing is the criminal charges. MDS will not be involved in crime fighting of Lana Kane.

Private court disputes cost $$$. Criminal prosecution is free to victims & fines are often imposed to provide compensation. As Always ; M
    I hope you will sign up on Twitter as I need friends, too
    Also this is fast moving as the fake ER Doc goes down tomorrow. Twitter followers find out first...

I knew I saw something somewhere lol

Hi, noob here, kinda. Never registered or posted but have lurked like a creeper for nearly two years. Yeah, I admit, this story and all of it's psychotic fucking characters on both sides is what brought me out of the shadows. Just want to throw a couple things out there. I'm wondering if maybe Toni was actually tormenting Morgan by throwing rocks at windows herself, to drive Morgan crazy to possibly scare her into staying at home more. It's obvious that whackadoodle had an obsessive desire to control Morgan and didn't like her out of her sight. I watched the Dr. Phil showing and maybe I just missed it, but I never heard who the guy on cam was and what he was doing standing at or near one of the family vehicles? I briefly went over and read very little of the Lana Kane blog. I couldn't follow it well. Her attention span seems to resemble that of that cracked out squirrel, Hammy, from the children's movie Over the Hedge.

And for anyone I may offend, apologies in advance, but this pizzedpenquins person, are you sure YOU are not Lana Kane? Just wondering. You REALLY, REALLY want her here and for what? She already stated she wanted to answer questions via pm and not post. I much prefer reading everyone else's thoughts on the case than any of those characters from either side. No way in hell would I post on behalf of any party involved in this. I feel sorry for Morgan. Her death has been made a mockery. There are more attention-whoregasms being had than you'd find at a facebook reunion at a Heidi Fleiss Brothel. Anyways just my two cents.

I could be wrong, but I think a mod posted yesterday that an administrator manually approved here. Im not sure she will get a code. ???
    Ahhhh. She posted this today, though, lol....

Tuesday, December 11, 2012NO Activation Code: Lana Kana is The Top Female Agent At ISIS: She Will Stop Toni Ingram
    UPDATE #8 12/1 A MUST READ For The Much Smarter Than Me People:
    NO ACTIVATION CODE EVER ARRIVED: YOU FIX YOUR ISSUE AT YOUR SITE
    I am logged in RIGHT NOW:

"Lana Kane, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I keep getting messages demanding I post there, when you never completed the process on YOUR END.

Ahhhh. She posted this today, though, lol....

Tuesday, December 11, 2012NO Activation Code: Lana Kana is The Top Female Agent At ISIS: She Will Stop Toni Ingram
    UPDATE #8 12/1 A MUST READ For The Much Smarter Than Me People:
    NO ACTIVATION CODE EVER ARRIVED: YOU FIX YOUR ISSUE AT YOUR SITE
    I am logged in RIGHT NOW:

"Lana Kane, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I keep getting messages demanding I post there, when you never completed the process on YOUR END.
    She is just not well, mentally. It feels like all kindsa wrong to have her here :(

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I think I read that she wanted to talk to people on here through PM only... I could be wrong about that though :S
    Oh darn. Don't forsee her reaching out to me then.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    Oh darn. Don't forsee her reaching out to me then.
    I would consider that lucky! Her blog is so hard to follow, I assume a pm would be the same... Ive tried to read her blog a few times but never actually finished her posts.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Hi, noob here, kinda. Never registered or posted but have lurked like a creeper for nearly two years. Yeah, I admit, this story and all of it's psychotic fucking characters on both sides is what brought me out of the shadows. Just want to throw a couple things out there. I'm wondering if maybe Toni was actually tormenting Morgan by throwing rocks at windows herself, to drive Morgan crazy to possibly scare her into staying at home more. It's obvious that whackadoodle had an obsessive desire to control Morgan and didn't like her out of her sight. I watched the Dr. Phil showing and maybe I just missed it, but I never heard who the guy on cam was and what he was doing standing at or near one of the family vehicles? I briefly went over and read very little of the Lana Kane blog. I couldn't follow it well. Her attention span seems to resemble that of that cracked out squirrel, Hammy, from the children's movie Over the Hedge.

And for anyone I may offend, apologies in advance, but this pizzedpenquins person, are you sure YOU are not Lana Kane? Just wondering. You REALLY, REALLY want her here and for what? She already stated she wanted to answer questions via pm and not post. I much prefer reading everyone else's thoughts on the case than any of those characters from either side. No way in hell would I post on behalf of any party involved in this. I feel sorry for Morgan. Her death has been made a mockery. There are more attention-whoregasms being had than you'd find at a facebook reunion at a Heidi Fleiss Brothel. Anyways just my two cents.
    Welcome, newbie!! I think it's very possible that Toni somehow contributed to Morgan's fear of a stalker - actually, I think it's 100% probable, since there never WAS any stalker. I think you make a great point about wanting to scare Morgan into staying home more. Obviously, without Morgan, Toni is nothing -- in her eyes. Even after death, she is using Morgan for her own gain.

Back to the rocks, though.... she very well could have thrown rocks at some point. She would have known exactly how to dodge the cameras, for sure! Or how to go back and delete her own images from the recordings.

FWIW, I'm almost certain that Pizzed is not Lana Kane. Not b/c I have insider knowledge, lol, but still pretty sure.

Hope you enjoy your time here

Thread Information