Page 274 of 439 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    You would think she could understand lurking, because she has been doing it. She probably thinks she broke some code to "get in" as a lurker. haha

She's publicly putting it on her blog that she will give out confidential info to MDS members via PM. She makes my brain, literally, hurt. I googled her name when someone mentioned checking to see if she is actually a lawyer. This nutcase is on every stinking crime forum there is promoting her blog and twitter saying stuff about having info that the forum doesn't have. She went on HLN saying she has more info than them and telling visitors to go to her blog.
    I noticed one comment that she says she suffers from PTSD. That particular forum doesn't believe she's a lawyer, either.
    Yeah, I'm not sure WHAT to believe anymore. The intrawebs is a scary place. Anyone can say they are anyone else.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

I've wondered where the friends and family have been, too. I figured no one wants to be in the media; for or against her.
    Maybe she has been MIA because she's in the nutter bin. We can only hope.
    To be truthful, I think I suggested it was an FBI thing set up to unravel the world of how news travels and is twisted via the Internet, but 'like' a social experiment.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by nolajersey View Post
    Did you try in between the couch cushions? Once I found it in the fridge. I am not sure how I put it there.
    DING DING DING!!!! IN THE FRIDGE OMG TY SOOO MUCH!!!!@ at least i have a spotless house now though :)

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure WHAT to believe anymore. The intrawebs is a scary place. Anyone can say they are anyone else.
    Oh, for sure! I have seen articles where she is mentioned as a lawyer, but who is to say the person writing the blog is the lawyer, ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    To be truthful, I think I suggested it was an FBI thing set up to unravel the world of how news travels and is twisted via the Internet, but 'like' a social experiment.
    Oh, yes, I remember that now. It's a sophisticated telephone game.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

idk - i am thinking that toni might be in trouble w the courts - not anything to do w/ "lana cane" - she is being very quiet, not even responding to questions very much or at length or posting any more blogs - maybe keenans and brooks family finally got her shut down for the minute - is there a way to see if she has been in court???? - and i gotta think that steve has lost a ton of business because of her antics and i don't think she is working - she has prolly sent her family into financial ruin and aren't able to defend against the amount of charged those families have against her (plus there aren't very many ppl sending her positive comments at all any more and i bet she is alienating what friends she has left by naming them in the blog too)

Whats this crazy former prosecutor's name? I'll look her up on the ABA. Impersonating a lawyer is illegal and she'd be in deep shit.

She was a lawyer. I don't know if she still is, but she was once a prosector.

I typed prosecutor wrong. Sorry.

Yeah, she was a lawyer. She worked for the Attorney General's office or something in Maryland. I saw on another site that she did not go by her married name with the bar association. I meant to catch her surname and clicked out of the tab first. When I remembered what I did, I tried to find it again. Some of her links have gone missing. I found a FB for her that plastered all of her crap on it and it is missing now. She's being awfully quiet for her big mouth.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    You are not helpful.

Toni has serious problems, but posting a copycat picture of candles as tribute to her beautiful dead daughter is not one of them. It seems absurd to take a huge condescending crap on one of the only things that seems to bring her a measure of comfort (uh, other than accusing and meddling and stalking kids, which are like catnip to the woman).

It's getting to the point where both sides are becoming intrusive and obsessive. All of us stalking Toni while Toni stalks people who may or may not have stalked her daughter. Stalk the stalkers.
    Ya know, I'm not really all that obsessed about this thread. I don't feel the sudden urge to post on Toni's blog. I don't feel the urge to be a crusader for justice either. Nevertheless, I feel as though your comment is stupid. I was going to call it something else... something a little more sophisticated, but I'm sorry. I've dealt with unsavory people all day and just want to call it what I think it is, "stupid". Not you... the comment. So let's not start a dramatic war where one of us gets banned.

Why? Because she said she had thousands of submissions. THOUSANDS of submissions, yet she posts a really obviously posed and pristine picture of candles and says that somebody submitted it. True that she could have been duped and someone might have just sent her a picture of a wallpaper, but it seems like all her pictures just try to be artistic, so she didn't even vet it.

Okay, the second thing - it's not stalking when somebody makes a blog to detail EVERY detail of her own life and WANTS people to read it. Grieving mother or not, that's attention-whoring. So when we read the blog (although we really shouldn't. I haven't read the damn thing in months because I won't give her the satisfaction of hits on the site), it's not stalking... it's called reading.

I've said it to several people who post their shit on Facebook... if you don't want your shit to get read and you're thinking we're stalking you, then don't post all your shit online for the whole world to read.

And when she says stupid crap on Dr. Phil like, "well they don't HAVE to read the blog." No, you don't HAVE to defame these people when you have NO proof that it was them. She doesn't have definitive proof that her daughter was murdered. She doesn't even have definitive proof of the people she's caught in these videos. All she has is her crazy theories and down-to-the-second stalking accounts of everyone in her family and all the neighbors.

I don't feel like we're stalking something she aired out in public.

...and for the record, I also don't think spamming her blog with negative thoughts is going to do anything. This kind of attention whore wants negative attention so she can get people in trouble. Considering the fact that early on people were talking to her about theories and she was immediately accusing them of being there the night that her daughter died. People who were nowhere NEAR Colorado.

hmmmm.... well this is on the court docket - i am not sure what it means:

12/12/2012 01:00:00 PM County Court Status Conference INGRAM STEVE 2012C729 Courtroom 1
    12/12/2012 01:00:00 PM County Court Status Conference INGRAM STEVE 2012C802 Courtroom 1
    12/12/2012 01:00:00 PM County Court Status Conference INGRAM TONI 2012C730 Courtroom 1
    12/12/2012 01:00:00 PM County Court Status Conference INGRAM TONI 2012C801 Courtroom 1

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    DING DING DING!!!! IN THE FRIDGE OMG TY SOOO MUCH!!!!@ at least i have a spotless house now though :)
    Now you can follow me on twitter @nolajersey but I forget to tweet

Quote Originally Posted by nolajersey View Post
    Now you can follow me on twitter @nolajersey but I forget to tweet
    I belly laughed at this! Do you have a blog we can follow, too?

12/12/2012 01:00:00 PM County Court Status Conference INGRAM STEVE 2012C729 Courtroom 1
    12/12/2012 01:00:00 PM County Court Status Conference INGRAM STEVE 2012C802 Courtroom 1
    12/12/2012 01:00:00 PM County Court Status Conference INGRAM TONI 2012C730 Courtroom 1
    12/12/2012 01:00:00 PM County Court Status Conference INGRAM TONI 2012C801 Courtroom 1
    Someone said something a few days or a week or so ago about this court appearance, but I don't remember who said it. I THINK they said that it was going to be with Brooke and her dad??? Anyone remember?

status conference n. a pre-trial meeting of attorneys before a judge required under Federal Rules of Procedure and in many states to inform the court as to how the case is proceeding, what discovery has been conducted (depositions, interrogatories, production of documents), any settlement negotiations, probable length of trial, and other matters relevant to moving the case toward trial. Court rules usually require the filing of a status conference statement prior to the conference.

Is this conference r/t Toni's restraining order violations? What else could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by PizzedPenguins View Post
    status conference n. a pre-trial meeting of attorneys before a judge required under Federal Rules of Procedure and in many states to inform the court as to how the case is proceeding, what discovery has been conducted (depositions, interrogatories, production of documents), any settlement negotiations, probable length of trial, and other matters relevant to moving the case toward trial. Court rules usually require the filing of a status conference statement prior to the conference.

Is this conference r/t Toni's restraining order violations? What else could it be?
    yea - this also listed
    12/12/2012 01:00:00 PM County Court Status Conference HARRIS BROOKE 2012C801 Courtroom 1
    12/12/2012 01:00:00 PM County Court Status Conference HARRIS BROOKE 2012C802 Courtroom 1
    12/12/2012 01:00:00 PM County Court Status Conference HARRIS CHRISTINA 2012C801 Courtroom 1
    12/12/2012 01:00:00 PM County Court Status Conference HARRIS CHRISTINA 2012C802 Courtroom 1
    12/12/2012 01:00:00 PM County Court Status Conference HARRIS JAMES 2012C729 Courtroom 1
    12/12/2012 01:00:00 PM County Court Status Conference HARRIS JAMES 2012C730 Courtroom 1

I think a Status Conference is when you go in to plan out sort of a timeline of an upcoming case. Or like a pre-trial mediation.
    Lurker checking in.

Well, ignore my previous post lol.

Could be that Brooke's family are suing the Ingrams.
    Lurker checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzedPenguins View Post

I bet that's what it is. I wonder if they will take a plea deal. I mean, Toni is crazy enough to think she will win at trial, but her lawyer has to know she's nuts and encourage her to take a deal.

I bet that's what it is. I wonder if they will take a plea deal. I mean, Toni is crazy enough to think she will win at trial, but her lawyer has to know she's nuts and encourage her to take a deal.
    What has to actually be involved to get a cease and desist on her blog? If it were me, that's what I would be investigating and then I'd sue for damages (if I had any... I probably would, given my career, but I wonder if these individuals have incurred damages).

Yeah, she was a lawyer. She worked for the Attorney General's office or something in Maryland. I saw on another site that she did not go by her married name with the bar association. I meant to catch her surname and clicked out of the tab first. When I remembered what I did, I tried to find it again. Some of her links have gone missing. I found a FB for her that plastered all of her crap on it and it is missing now. She's being awfully quiet for her big mouth.
    Sweren is her other surname.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdmiga View Post
    What has to actually be involved to get a cease and desist on her blog? If it were me, that's what I would be investigating and then I'd sue for damages (if I had any... I probably would, given my career, but I wonder if these individuals have incurred damages).

I'm not sure. I'm sure they have incurred emotional and/or psychological damage, but I'm not sure how you sue and prove that. I would sue the shit out of the Ingram's, too. If it affected by career, I would put a freaking lien on anything they ever owned. I hold licenses and could lose them. That ain't cool.

Quote Originally Posted by So and So View Post
    Sweren is her other surname.

That does ring a bell. Thanks!

I'm not sure. I'm sure they have incurred emotional and/or psychological damage, but I'm not sure how you sue and prove that. I would sue the shit out of the Ingram's, too. If it affected by career, I would put a freaking lien on anything they ever owned. I hold licenses and could lose them. That ain't cool.
    Yeah, more and more I'm losing sympathy for these people. Hell, I'm losing sympathy for people in general. So screw it... take what they own. Shouldn't have aired their dirty laundry on the internet with a vendetta to harm people they don't have sufficient proof about.
    Last edited by nerdmiga; 12-10-2012 at 08:55 PM. Reason: I suck at idioms

Quote Originally Posted by nerdmiga View Post
    Yeah, more and more I'm losing sympathy for these people. Hell, I'm losing sympathy for people in general. So screw it... take what they own. Shouldn't have aired their dirty laundry on the internet with a vendetta to harm people they don't have sufficient proof about.
    Exactly.

Thread Information