Page 227 of 439 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,675 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by comfort80 View Post
    you're not the only one who thought this might be the case also. when i looked up porphryia, one of the detailed definitions ( i think on wikipedia) had a paragraph about arsenic induced porphryia and i wondered about how in many of her entries Toni stated that Morgan wasn't feeling well today. that coupled with early posts in this very thread wondering in Toni had M?nchausen syndrome by proxy, makes me look even harder in Toni's direction.
    We need Haley Joel Osment on the case.

I guess Toni decided not to post an update to the story yesterday. She's definitely reading comments somewhere.

If you go back to the beginning of the blog, there are a few times that Toni posted that she went to the doctor that day. Sounds like Toni may have had some health/mental issues going on anyway. Actually, there are many times that either Morgan or Toni or going to the doctor or dentist.

Then there is also that time that Toni's talks about how she starts seeing a therapist. She also talks about how the therapist helps her come up with ideas on catching the stalker. I wonder what type of therapist she was seeing? I can't see one with a valid licence giving a patient advice on how to catch a dangerous stalker.

Then she says Morgan was healthy. Morgan called off school quite a few times. Scattered in the blog, Mom also makes a lot of remarks about how Morgan "was sick" that day or didn't "feel good" or "slept for a long time". One thing for sure, everytime Morgan called off from school because she was sick, she always went out later that night with friends. Even Thomas says in that letter (LOL) that Morgan missed a whole week of ballet class.

Then you have the radio interview with KDNK. Dr. Kurtzman said on that interview that there were 39 pills missing out of Morgan's Amitriptyline prescription. If you didn't listen, there are quite a few doctors that talk about Morgan. The police also talk about the case. http://www.kdnk.org/story.cfm?id=1353609474702
    The DA also talks about the case and says that he looked at this case extensively with other medical people and he found NO reason to go any futher. The head guy in charge of laws that govern autopsies in Colorado also says he has looked at this case.

I think this whole blog is the beginning of a HUGE lawsuit the Ingram's are going to file against everybody. Personally, I don't think she had anything to do with Morgan's death (I hope) but I do believe she has her own mental issues. Her mental issues mixed with Morgan's mental issues and health problems= stalker. Now Toni's mental issues mixed with her grief have made her unhinged.

Toni should go on Judge Judy. Judge Judy would have her figured out in 15 minutes+commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by nolajersey View Post
    Does Toni even know the difference between when she is lying and when she is telling the truth anymore? In her new blog all the LE are driving by looking at something up on her roof. Which she says she and Steve observed on video the next day. Yet she came up with the on the roof stalker theory right before our eyes after someone suggested it in the comments like 3 months ago. So now she is saying she noticed them looking at the roof a year ago. Bullshit.
    I don't think she knows. She lies about stuff she doesn't even have to.

My theory...I think the police started watching the Ingrams. I think they were getting suspicious about the stalker stories. No sane person waits to the next day to email the police when somebody is banging on your window. Toni tells people she does that because she is just too tired and the police come and stay too long.

Thank you for posting the link to that interview, Sister Bermstalker. I never heard it before.

Part 1...Toni tells a completely different version of what happened to Morgan the night she died.

Just had to post this comment in the blog under the wildlife camera photo. The first picture.

Anonymous on October 21, 2012 at 11:29 pm said:
    that is not a person. The other people are distinct, even as moving and walking away. look how distorted it is, how their looks to be almost two faces. I honestly think this is a ghost. that explains how quick it was that he came back. that ezplains how you dont see him in any image before or after, life he appeared out of thin air.

Parts 2 & 3...Toni tells reporter a different version of events. It's so frustrating that her story is constantly changing. The other drugs found in Morgan's system were a byproduct or Amitriptyline (sp ?) Or were so minute, they didn't contribute to COD. Morgan ingested them before she got home.

Toni changing the story of the night Morgan died is crazy! Now she claims Morgan came home happier than usual, does not mention the argument at all.

Toni left out the conversations Morgan had with Steve, when she told him about her depression. Toni is completely disregarding anything Morgan said to anyone else. If Toni didn't hear it first hand from Morgan, it didn't happen.

The ghost theory has to be a joke. I don't see how anyone could bring that up as a serious option. They had to be mocking Toni. If they were serious, they need psychiatric help asap. OR Toni presented that idea herself and wrote it as a comment. I can see her doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Just had to post this comment in the blog under the wildlife camera photo. The first picture.
    a ghost? Thats about as logical as the rest of Toni's theories so she probably did write that in.

Your theory of the police watching the Ingrams makes perfect sense! I wonder if Toni realized that (back when she was sane) and thats why she would get so mad about the police patrolling and not telling her about it.

Yes, a poltergeist, that would explain everything.

That's a very good point. I just don't get why she sounds SO happy and excited (especially on the radio show, but also on Dr. Phil) and without the slightest hint of sadness. It makes zero sense to me. Even being in denial, I would think that she'd break down at some point, but she keeps going like the f'ing energizer bunny.
    Bi-polar, maybe? It almost sounds like she's having some kind of manic episode.

Arsenic poisoning takes a long time. It builds up in the person's system and makes them weaker and weaker. It might explain Morgan's past illness (the alleged CO poisoning), but I don't think it would be the cause of her actual death. I thought the same thing a while back- what if Toni was actually the one making Morgan sick? It's what put me off her blog once and for all. I really hope I'm wrong about that.

Quote Originally Posted by awelch View Post
    a ghost? Thats about as logical as the rest of Toni's theories so she probably did write that in.

Your theory of the police watching the Ingrams makes perfect sense! I wonder if Toni realized that (back when she was sane) and thats why she would get so mad about the police patrolling and not telling her about it.
    Right? You would think if the police believed in the stalker story, they would at least tell Toni "hey don't be alarmed but tonight we are going to be watching your house"
    The police knew the Ingram's had cameras. Why alarm them by not telling them? They didn't tell the Ingram's because they started to suspect that the Ingram's story was not adding up. They even followed Morgan in her car without telling the Ingram's.
    I do believe the police believed the Ingram's at first. Just like a lot of people did. But there comes a big point were stuff does not add up anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    I don't think it would be the cause of her actual death.
    i don't think so either. i think that either Morgan accidentally OD trying to get some sleep, or Toni did something to her, maybe not exactly planning on causing her death, but attempting to mildly incapacitate her, so she could be a hero and "save" her and prove to the police that the "stalker" had escalated, but combined with Morgan medicating herself to sleep, it tragically backfired.
    but with all the flu-like symptoms this girl was having, especially in november, i really thing something Hokey was going on that involved Toni.

My mother died in February of this year. She had been sick for a long time and had suffered through two hip surgeries before she died. Two days before she left us, I went to see her in the hospital. I had been a bit snarky to her, believing that she was not doing enough to get better (she had some mental issues as well). However, the last words my mother spoke to me and I her were I love you. That's something I'll never forget or regret. I can't imagine the guilt I would feel if it had been otherwise.

I have a four year old little girl. I tell her that I love her several times a day. I never want her to doubt otherwise. I believe Toni has several issues, both mental and emotional, but I feel bad for her in one way. It must suck hard to have the last words you spoke to someone be out of anger.

I find it odd that a child calls her mother "bitch"
    I've thought that many times about my mother but never was I brave enough to say it out loud.

I would think that if you are mad enough to call your mother a "bitch", it must have been a pretty serious argument. Well, maybe not. I guess it's possible that they allow that kind of talk?? I don't know.

Maybe I was just raised different. The Ingram's seem like they tried to be the cool parents.

I've thought that many times about my mother but never was I brave enough to say it out loud.

I would think that if you are mad enough to call your mother a "bitch", it must have been a pretty serious argument. Well, maybe not. I guess it's possible that they allow that kind of talk?? I don't know.

Maybe I was just raised different. The Ingram's seem like they tried to be the cool parents.
    I was raised in a home where we hardly had any boundries at all, we swore all the time and did what we wanted,I knew better than to ever call my mom a bitch.
    I dont think Toni would let her kids act like that at all! It must have been serious.

After checking to make sure I had all my teeth, I can honesly say I never called my mom any names. I was raised to know she couldn't punish me for my thoughts, but if I verbalized them, LOOK OUT!

I think she's a sociopath.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Any one wondering when she's going to post this damned blahg. I have a sneaking suspicion we will all be sorely disappointed. :/
    I was going to say that we are already disappointed, but are we? We are feeding on this crap, reading and posting each day.

Anyway, yeah. So, she IS planning to write a book after this as several have speculated. I could tell when she threw in a line that was something like "as the last traces of nightfall faded away" or something equally poetic. Sorry, not going to find the exact quote, it was in one of her recent posts. Just out of the blue. As a language lover, I saw it right away, re-read it. So out of place in the midst of her mess.

And what a mess these last few have been. Wow. So many sentence fragments - and badly constructed at that! No REAL editor or publisher will touch this shit.

And I once had my mouth washed out with soap for calling someone a "dummy" in 1st grade catholic school, back in the late 70s. Disclaimer for my own sanity: I have not nor have I ever identified as Catholic.

Not necessarily. I've called my Mother a bitch in the past out of simple frustration (not a heavy argument) a few times. LIke a - roll your eyes, sigh and 'your a bitch' comment - kind of moment. I would say it was never during a serious argument - more of a moment of giving up trying to explain myself.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

If your mourning the 1 year anniversary of your child's death would you constantly be online responding to comments? She started at 8 am and was respond almost every hour until late last night. Yet still no blog post on what happened that night.

Quote Originally Posted by bayoupup View Post
    My mother died in February of this year. She had been sick for a long time and had suffered through two hip surgeries before she died. Two days before she left us, I went to see her in the hospital. I had been a bit snarky to her, believing that she was not doing enough to get better (she had some mental issues as well). However, the last words my mother spoke to me and I her were I love you. That's something I'll never forget or regret. I can't imagine the guilt I would feel if it had been otherwise.

I have a four year old little girl. I tell her that I love her several times a day. I never want her to doubt otherwise. I believe Toni has several issues, both mental and emotional, but I feel bad for her in one way. It must suck hard to have the last words you spoke to someone be out of anger.
    Bayouup, you have my condolences on the loss of your mom. It's never easy, no matter how old we are. Fortunately, my last weeks with my mom were peaceful. I can't imagine the pain of having lost her and our last words to be hateful on top of that. I believe that's a major source of her behavior. Trying to deflect blame from herself.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Princessrnv View Post
    If your mourning the 1 year anniversary of your child's death would you constantly be online responding to comments? She started at 8 am and was respond almost every hour until late last night. Yet still no blog post on what happened that night.
    she's still replying to comments... ugh.

Thanks, CrazyLady.

why do you guys think she might be putting off the "final" blog entry? what would make her stall when this is what we've all been waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by omgitsk8lyn View Post
    why do you guys think she might be putting off the "final" blog entry? what would make her stall when this is what we've all been waiting for?
    Attention. she will lose it after this.

Quote Originally Posted by omgitsk8lyn View Post
    Something beyond ridiculous I'm sure. I hate so much that I make fun of this situation because it is a horrible one but I just can't take her or anything she says serious. I feel so badly that Morgan died but this mother is just insane! I can't even imagine being in her shoes but I hope if I were I would handle it much better. I'm waiting to see that proof she has from that last night. I believe early on she said she had photos but the only one she ever showed was of the deer in the yard.

Thread Information