Page 224 of 439 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    What, you didn't get the email from Toni about the candlelight vigil? I did.
    Sorry, she banned this nun. Anyway, I was not subscribed to begin with. I try not to click on her blog at all. I am to scared she will spam me. She seems like the type.

Not much of a memorial if the parents are hermits and just light a candle and tell everybody else to do the same. I've been to many memorials. In my experience, none have been like that.

Well, I'm not sure how she got my email. I have one I use for stuff like that, but somehow she got my "real" email. Maybe when I signed her dumb petition. Really wish I hadn't done that.

Well, I'm not sure how she got my email. I have one I use for stuff like that, but somehow she got my "real" email. Maybe when I signed her dumb petition. Really wish I hadn't done that.

Hahahahahahaha. You have been spammed by Toni. ( sorry, I'm not laughing at you)

Well, yeah I am. You will have to put her in your spammers list. LOL

What, you didn't get the email from Toni about the candlelight vigil? I did.
    Mine must have gotten lost in the mail.

Oh yeah, and because I am a nun, god bless you child.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzedPenguins View Post
    She will be literally forced to "move" if she sends lit luminaries into the sky. Pitkin County and parts of Garfield are in a drought. What a stupid selfish POS!
    To be fair she isn't doing the luminaries, on the blog it just says to light a candle. But yeah let's not burn Colorado anymore!!

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by kurious View Post
    What do you mean? I'm not real familiar with Princess Grace. But now I'm curious what you mean, so please explain!
    The actress Grace Kelly married the Prince of Monaco and became a Princes. Leaving her acting days behind. She wrecked her car and subsequently died with her daughter, Princess Stephanie, in the car. I think there was speculation as to whether Princes Stephanie was actually driving.

Here's more info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

is any one else disturbed that her dad bought her a knife to sleep w/ to "protect" herself from the stalker and drew a happy face on the box?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    is any one else disturbed that her dad bought her a knife to sleep w/ to "protect" herself from the stalker and drew a happy face on the box?
    not particularly. no.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I sleep with a knife by my bed. And a gun under it.

But I've never drawn a happy face on the box. ???

A gun under the bed, I mean. Not under the knife.

A gun under the bed, I mean. Not under the knife.
    I don't need a gun or a knife. I've got fists, baby! I'm like a ninja, but better!

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    The actress Grace Kelly married the Prince of Monaco and became a Princes. Leaving her acting days behind. She wrecked her car and subsequently died with her daughter, Princess Stephanie, in the car. I think there was speculation as to whether Princes Stephanie was actually driving.

Here's more info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Kelly
    Ohh, okay, thanks! I appreciate the info. I know the name Grace Kelly, and know that she's an old movie star, but really know nothing about her. I'll have to read more about it.

New blog post alert, folks!! Since we're closing in on D-Day, I'm gonna force myself to read the entire entry.

Just finished reading the blog - just another bunch of mumbo-jumbo. I don't understand the thing about Gracie, and Toni calling up Gracie's mom in order to get her phone number. Toni never says WHY they so desperately needed Gracie's number. Ugh.

Quote from the blog:
    "Not that anyone should ever deserve what has been done to her, and her memory, but of all the people in the world . . .not Morgan."

For once, Toni, you are right!! Morgan does not deserve what YOU have done to her, and what you're doing to her memory. It's extremely disrespectful to your daughter to rewrite her character and pretend that she was 100% perfect. Because by doing this, you're essentially disowning much of who Morgan really was, and indicating that anything beyond perfection was not okay with you. You should be very ashamed of yourself.

Just finished reading the blog - just another bunch of mumbo-jumbo. I don't understand the thing about Gracie, and Toni calling up Gracie's mom in order to get her phone number. Toni never says WHY they so desperately needed Gracie's number. Ugh.

Quote from the blog:
    "Not that anyone should ever deserve what has been done to her, and her memory, but of all the people in the world . . .not Morgan."

For once, Toni, you are right!! Morgan does not deserve what YOU have done to her, and what you're doing to her memory. It's extremely disrespectful to your daughter to rewrite her character and pretend that she was 100% perfect. Because by doing this, you're essentially disowning much of who Morgan really was, and indicating that anything beyond perfection was not okay with you. You should be very ashamed of yourself.
    gracie was the friend of caulder that said keenan posted on his fb that his gf's name was morgan - which was proof he was obsessed w/ their morgan - but she keeps saying they found out on 11/30 and spent all day try to follow up for the police - but the police report says toni reported this on 10/30

Ohh, okay, thanks! I appreciate the info. I know the name Grace Kelly, and know that she's an old movie star, but really know nothing about her. I'll have to read more about it.
    It's an interesting story. Hollywood to Princess.

gracie was the friend of caulder that said keenan posted on his fb that his gf's name was morgan - which was proof he was obsessed w/ their morgan - but she keeps saying they found out on 11/30 and spent all day try to follow up for the police - but the police report says toni reported this on 10/30
    Ohh, okay, thanks! I really didn't feel like going back through her blog trying to find out who Gracie was.

I can only imagine how embarrassing it must've been for Morgan to have Toni calling up her friends and the parents of her friends with all this stalking nonsense.

Reading through her responses to comments on the blogs, where she sweetly thanks everyone for their thoughts, almost makes me feel sorry for her. Then I have to remind myself that there is more to her than meets the eye, as we all know. Reminder to self: Anyone can be sweet and polite, without it meaning they're an actual good person!

Reading through her responses to comments on the blogs, where she sweetly thanks everyone for their thoughts, almost makes me feel sorry for her. Then I have to remind myself that there is more to her than meets the eye, as we all know. Reminder to self: Anyone can be sweet and polite, without it meaning they're an actual good person!
    Toni has a lot of experience manipulating people.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzedPenguins View Post
    Toni has a lot of experience manipulating people.
    Very very true.

RIP, Morgan. Your life did end way too soon.

So- the whole point of Toni's blog is to convince us that the stalker is some kind of highly trained, CIA assassin, jumps from house to house, has high tech devices, is able to sneak into any place without notice, avoids all police, runs at the speed of light, and is trained in the art of poison? And this teenager assassin also likes girls with the name Morgan? Oh and because he hunts, that proves this whole story?

This woman doesn't seem to have any real emotions! Can we say Casey Anthony??
    Right on the money, kurious. And like Cindy Anthony, Toni cares way more about appearances than the health of her family. Caylee, of course, should never have died, but now she doesn't have to go through a life of misery with those kooks. Actually, now that I think about it, Steve reminds me a bit of George Anthony, in that he is so henpecked that he won't do the right thing and end this madness out of fear of his wife's wrath.

Also, guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Toni say they thought the Ninja Stalker had cameras planted in the house and was hanging around in the attic listening to the family? I don't remember exactly what she said, and frankly I don't want to go back through the Blahg, but that was never mentioned again, as far as i know. More evidence that she knew the story wasn't going to hold up, so she blatantly lied to keep people hooked on her every word.

Side note, bermstalker, I love your avatar! AHS is SO AWESOME this season!!

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    So- the whole point of Toni's blog is to convince us that the stalker is some kind of highly trained, CIA assassin, jumps from house to house, has high tech devices, is able to sneak into any place without notice, avoids all police, runs at the speed of light, and is trained in the art of poison? And this teenager assassin also likes girls with the name Morgan? Oh and because he hunts, that proves this whole story?
    My favorite Ninja Stalker skill is that he/she/they used lasers to "distract the cameras." Pew pew pew!

Thread Information