Page 215 of 439 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Quoththeraven View Post
    "Right after he left Morgan got a text she found uproariously funny. She is getting very frustrated trying to get her point across to her long ago ex-boyfriend, that she does not want to date him again, she just wants to be friends. She changed her facebook profile as a joke to say she was in a relationship with a girlfriend of hers at school. Her girlfriend had just been approached by an instructor who thought it was about time. It was so funny to Morgan that she was going to leave it for a few more days before changing it back."

Part of yesterday's blog post. I don't get it...why is that funny and what does it have to do with ANYTHING?
    I did not realize these were synonymous.

pizzed - are you the ingrams psychic? newest blog comment is asking more about nathan so the bus is gonna be here for him soon.

Nathan and Brooke are still facebook friends so that means they were totally in on it together.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeHeart View Post
    This sentence. WTF? He rode his bike and the bus? Or was he also a bus driver?
    he really wanted to get to that dance class!

I live in grand junction which is about 2 hours from Carbondale. Sometimes this area can be small with everyone knowing everyone - I have looked at people who are involved's friends list hoping I would know someone but no luck. The only think close is I went to the same OB/GYN that Toni said they went to but I didn't have a good experience so I never went back.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    I think he's a bus driver, by the way he talks about the bus route.
    If he's not careful, he's going to be hit by the Tonibus.

I think he's a bus driver, by the way he talks about the bus route.
    OK, so someone needs to find out if there is a bus driver in Glenwood Springs named Thomas, who likes to dance, who is also married to a Sandra, who likes to knit.

"Right after he left Morgan got a text she found uproariously funny. She is getting very frustrated trying to get her point across to her long ago ex-boyfriend, that she does not want to date him again, she just wants to be friends. She changed her facebook profile as a joke to say she was in a relationship with a girlfriend of hers at school. Her girlfriend had just been approached by an instructor who thought it was about time. It was so funny to Morgan that she was going to leave it for a few more days before changing it back."

Part of yesterday's blog post. I don't get it...why is that funny and what does it have to do with ANYTHING?
    It wasn't the not being together (with the ex) that was funny - it was the text from her friend about how her instructor thought it was about time they (friend texting and Morgan) got together that was funny. That's how I took it anyways. It's irrelevant, mostly and awkward to try to understand. But, I will say it was a clever lead into the ex having something to do with her death, as she makes a point of saying how the ex still wanted to get back togther with her, but Morgan was 'frustrated'. I think that ex better find himself a lawyer too!! Toni's going to be pointing at him soon!

Nothing Toni does is by accident. It's all planned ahead of time, me thinks!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    If he's not careful, he's going to be hit by the Tonibus.
    Don't worry. Toni can't run herself over if she's drivnig the bus!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

https://www.facebook.com/thomas.devito.90?fref=ts

friends with toni ingram and owns a security cam business.

your welcome.

oh, and... hi new guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

ok, seriously, has no one tried to contact any of the boys?

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/thomas.devito.90?fref=ts

friends with toni ingram and owns a security cam business.

your welcome.

oh, and... hi new guys!
    Thanks, but his girlfriend is Hop. and Ballerino -he does not appear to be.

Thanks, but his girlfriend is Hop. and Ballerino -he does not appear to be.
    You used the word "ballerino". Just curious, are you on BabyCenter by any chance?

Somebody just said there were a few official documents just posted on the truth blog. Looks like there are. Looks like 2 official documents and the Dr. Phil transcript.

http://truthformorgan.wordpress.com/

still - i wonder if he did any of her security cam work... i think the thomas from glenwood springs that installs security cameras and who knows toni ingram is a mighty coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by awelch View Post
    pizzed - are you the ingrams psychic? newest blog comment is asking more about nathan so the bus is gonna be here for him soon.

Nathan and Brooke are still facebook friends so that means they were totally in on it together.
    It seems that anyone who comments on this case is psychic! We talk about something, next day she posts about it. The same thing happened at WS.

Quote Originally Posted by robertmarilyn View Post
    You used the word "ballerino". Just curious, are you on BabyCenter by any chance?
    Noooooooooo, I made up that word all on my own!

Haha! J/K! yep ;)

My name is Co, I'm a mamma. I like to drink on patios.

oh oh oh (squealing in delight) they put up an autopsy body diagram
    http://truthformorgan.wordpress.com/...-body-diagram/

This sentence. WTF? He rode his bike and the bus? Or was he also a bus driver?
    Here In the chi city everyone rides their bike and the bus. Sometimes the bus doesn't go where you need, so you take it as close as possible and then ride your bike the rest of the way...you are trying to hard to be convinced toni wrote this.
    An intellectual is a person who's found one thing that's more interesting than sex. - Aldous Huxley.

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinT View Post
    Here In the chi city everyone rides their bike and the bus. Sometimes the bus doesn't go where you need, so you take it as close as possible and then ride your bike the rest of the way...you are trying to hard to be convinced toni wrote this.
    Errr, I never said Toni wrote it. What I am INDICATING is that whoever wrote this is a fucking moron.

YOU, on the other hand, are trying very hard to be confrontational. I understand the bus/bike thing. What I DO NOT understand is the wording of "Thomas's" statements. He writes like Toni. Maybe it is a regional dialogue thing. I don't fucking know. All I know is it gives me a headache.

Noooooooooo, I made up that word all on my own!

Haha! J/K! yep ;)

My name is Co, I'm a mamma. I like to drink on patios.
    Hey MammaCo Long time, no see (not really).

BTW, those sure are some interesting smiley choices we have here.

It wasn't the not being together (with the ex) that was funny - it was the text from her friend about how her instructor thought it was about time they (friend texting and Morgan) got together that was funny. That's how I took it anyways. It's irrelevant, mostly and awkward to try to understand. But, I will say it was a clever lead into the ex having something to do with her death, as she makes a point of saying how the ex still wanted to get back togther with her, but Morgan was 'frustrated'. I think that ex better find himself a lawyer too!! Toni's going to be pointing at him soon!

Nothing Toni does is by accident. It's all planned ahead of time, me thinks!
    Thank you. That makes much more sense!

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinT View Post
    I live in the country and have never taken a city bus. Where do the bus riding bike riders put their bikes so they'll have them on the bike riding part of the trip?

Errr, I never said Toni wrote it. What I am INDICATING is that whoever wrote this is a fucking moron.

YOU, on the other hand, are trying very hard to be confrontational. I understand the bus/bike thing. What I DO NOT understand is the wording of "Thomas's" statements. He writes like Toni. Maybe it is a regional dialogue thing. I don't fucking know. All I know is it gives me a headache.
    word.

cosigned.

oh oh oh (squealing in delight) they put up an autopsy body diagram
    http://truthformorgan.wordpress.com/...-body-diagram/
    What are the things on her hands. Like the 1/16" thing.
    An intellectual is a person who's found one thing that's more interesting than sex. - Aldous Huxley.

Quote Originally Posted by robertmarilyn View Post
    I live in the country and have never taken a city bus. Where do the bus riding bike riders put their bikes so they'll have them on the bike riding part of the trip?
    Bikes go on the front of the bus..there was just a huge lawsuit in the news about a Chicago bus driver that hit a lady as she was taking her bike off the rack.

Thread Information