Page 21 of 439 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

This is all so insane. I had to stop reading her blog after I got into around October. It was just too much crazy for my brain to comprehend. Im really surprised she hasnt been sued or brought up on any charges yet for all of the crap shes spreading about her neighbours/suspected stalkers.

It all feels like the plot to a lifetime movie or something.

In the comments on that last blog post where with the videos she says that person walks like HH. Then a couple of people ask who HH is and she tell them that under the advice of counsel she'll have to stick with initials. So finally somebody is talking sense to her.

I don't know what that person was doing, but he/she doesn't seem to be 'sneaking' around. I wish we knew exactly where he/she was walking in relation to their house.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    dude, it just looks like a person cutting across the yard. i can't even begin to count the number of times i cut through a neighbors yard. yes, even in the snow. we'd go sledding at night on the hill at the end of the neighborhood, then walk back home. this woman needs to calm the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Is that a wooded area or field next to Toni's home? Its hard to make out but it doesnt seem like they are walking between houses, which I might be able to see as possibly being suspicious.

Snips and caps are good to post in threads like these... just saying.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by Threadkiller View Post
    Is that a wooded area or field next to Toni's home? Its hard to make out but it doesnt seem like they are walking between houses, which I might be able to see as possibly being suspicious.
    From what she said the person came from the berm area that runs behind the houses on that side of the street. It looks wooded. Then went around their house and got into a car.

One of the commenters pointed out that the person never looks up at the security lights/cameras as they come on. That is an unexpected reaction.

Unless you can identify the person and ask them what they were doing and why, then all that's left is speculation. For those on here who didn't read that post, it seems they believe that this is one of the boy's friends wanting to be seen on video to throw heat off of him. The same with that video from days back where a boy, who isn't the boy first named, walks up to their door and looks up in the direction of the camera. I may not have the accepted theory exactly right as it gets confusing and convoluted the farther in you get.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    dude, it just looks like a person cutting across the yard. i can't even begin to count the number of times i cut through a neighbors yard. yes, even in the snow. we'd go sledding at night on the hill at the end of the neighborhood, then walk back home. this woman needs to calm the fuck down.
    This is exactly what I thought. The supposed stalker knew there were cameras posted all over the place, so you'd think he would try to avoid them. The person on the video reminded me of someone who was merely cutting through the yard to get home. I did that all of the time and I wasn't stalking anyone.

OMG guys I just read her mother's entire blog and woke up today with the suspect's name which starts with a K. on my lips, and I was like, he must have totally did it. And then I remembered that I had ALSO watched a lot of Jason PART FOREVER the return or whatever last night too so I might be biased.

Member Keann Scissorhands Powley's Avatar
    I think the mom feels as if LE did nothing because in the end, her daughter died. I didn't see, in any of her blogs that she felt they weren't doing anything BEFORE her daughter died. All I read is how SHE didn't call 911, she didn't do this or that and now that M died she needs to place the blame on someone aside from herself, since she felt she did all she could. Which, we all know she didn't UNTIL Morgan died. Now she's going overboard and ruining innocent peoples life. I do believe Toni thought there was a stalker, I also believe she inflicted fear into Morgan so she could mold Morgan into what she wanted her to be. Maybe she found out about the stuff Morgan was doing and concocted a stalker so she could keep tabs on Morgan. Its just a sick and twisted game.

How are they going to reopen a case without a body? Does this happen often?

I guarantee that they're being harassed now because everyone in the community must fucking hate them. I would egg these people.

Someone mentioned the person does not look up when the lights come on. But it looks like the lights were already on.
    Toni is saying this person walked the perimeter of her house. Posters asked for a diagram but she says the police have it. I am surprised she doesn't have a copy. Anyway it would take me 3 minutes to make another one. The way she exaggerates, I can't be sure the person is walking around her house, as opposed to cutting through yards.

The thing that gets me is if they had doubts why have her body cremated?

She has now taken out the full names of her suspects, using only first names or initials. Wonder why. I don't buy that she was advised by counsel.

Another thing I found ridiculous is how TONI would run out every night to meet Morgan and walk her into the house. Why wouldn't her father have done that?
    Most men would do that themselves, not send their wife out in her bathrobe with pepper spray.

She was 20 years old and had to be home around 10:30 every night so someone could meet her in the driveway and walk her in, had to keep in constant touch with her parents. But she lets the dog out at 5AM alone, see's someone watching her and does not call 911. None of it makes sense.

Why was the ex boyfriend there before the police?
    Last edited by snowfallsoon; 10-20-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I guarantee that they're being harassed now because everyone in the community must fucking hate them. I would egg these people.
    I wonder if that has something to do with why they moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cremation View Post
    OMG guys I just read her mother's entire blog and woke up today with the suspect's name which starts with a K. on my lips, and I was like, he must have totally did it. And then I remembered that I had ALSO watched a lot of Jason PART FOREVER the return or whatever last night too so I might be biased.
    Now read the police reports, I guarantee you won't think K had anything to do with it.

http://truthformorgan.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by snowfallsoon; 10-20-2012 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post

I wonder how many cameras have seen me pop a squat in someone's yard after a fun filled night of strip cup.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I wonder how many cameras have seen me pop a squat in someone's yard after a fun filled night of strip cup.
    Morbid her mother thought the body was staged but when she was found Decorticate Posturing was noted. But she is insisting the body was staged. Maybe nobody explained it to her. Because even now she is stating that.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    Morbid her mother thought the body was staged but when she was found Decorticate Posturing was noted. But she is insisting the body was staged. Maybe nobody explained it to her. Because even now she is stating that.
    Even if someone did explain it to her, I don't think she would believe it. It was considered that Morgan suffered a seizure, right? Did the autopsy show signs of brain swelling/herniation?

I did not see that but I thought that was something that would cause Decorticate Posturing. Pulmonary edema was noted..I will go back and read the autopsy. Would an autopsy show proof of a seizure?

ETA ''There is no swelling, midline shift or herniation.'' ''The vessels at the base of the brain and cranial nerves are normally formed. The cut surface of the cortex, white matter, central gray matter, brain stem and cerebellum are unremarkable. The ventricular system is normally formed and is not enlarged.''

Also ''There is no evidence of any trauma...There is no evidence of a struggle or evidence to indicate that the decedent was physically forced to ingest Amitriptyline. Therefore the manner of death is reclassified as suicide...The decedent does not have any significant injury.''
    Last edited by snowfallsoon; 10-20-2012 at 10:03 AM.

I did not see that but I thought that was something that would cause Decorticate Posturing. Pulmonary edema was noted..I will go back and read the autopsy. Would an autopsy show proof of a seizure?
    The autopsy wouldn't show (necessarily) a seizure, but it should show that there was a brain injury. You can only give a educated guess that it was a seizure if it is not witnessed. If she was in a Decorticate position; this means there was some type of traumatic brain injury. She didn't have any physical signs of, example, blunt force trauma to the head. So, something occurred in her brain; aneurysm, hematoma, some other type of bleeding, and/or brain swelling. I don't remember anything about any type of brain bleed, so this leads me to believe there was brain swelling, which caused intracranial pressure. ICP causes the brain to swell so much that it pushes the brain out of the skull and down the brain stem, putting pressure on the spinal cord. This causes respiratory distress/arrest, pulmonary edema, cardiac arrest.
    This is the easiest way for me to explain things without getting too technical (I know you, Snow, may know these things, I thought I would try to explain things for everyone else).
    So, with the presence of brain swelling, I would conclude that she suffered a massive seizure which lead to her death, secondary to toxicity (because we know she had non-therapeutic levels of drugs on board).

ETA: I am not a Pathologist. I learned a few things as a Pathology Technician.
    Last edited by morbidT; 10-20-2012 at 10:19 AM. Reason: I'm not a Pathologist, but I played one in the morgue;-P

ICP causes the brain to swell so much that it pushes the brain out of the skull and down the brain stem, putting pressure on the spinal cord.

whoop whoop. sorry i had to. death by insane clown posse is the worst death ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    ICP causes the brain to swell so much that it pushes the brain out of the skull and down the brain stem, putting pressure on the spinal cord.

whoop whoop. sorry i had to. death by insane clown posse is the worst death ever.

Tonight Toni talks about a mysterious text message Morgan received.

"The phone the text came from was # 970-xxx-xxxx I responded, “Who is this?” But never received an answer."

But the police report states:

"Since both Ka****dad, J**, and Morgan were in the “sent to” list it
    makes sense that Morgan would have been included in the text that J**** replied all too.

The call was recorded; however, it was not retained since the issue of who the text came from was clearly not associated to this stalking case."

But Toni doesn't mention that part. It had nothing to do with the stalking, why bring it up then??

Tonight Toni talks about a mysterious text message Morgan received.

"The phone the text came from was # 970-xxx-xxxx I responded, ?Who is this?? But never received an answer."

But the police report states:

"Since both Ka****dad, J**, and Morgan were in the ?sent to? list it
    makes sense that Morgan would have been included in the text that J**** replied all too.

The call was recorded; however, it was not retained since the issue of who the text came from was clearly not associated to this stalking case."

But Toni doesn't mention that part. It had nothing to do with the stalking, why bring it up then??
    She really is grasping at straws. Also this blog entry is making Elliot seem like a suspect again.

Quote Originally Posted by nolajersey View Post
    She really is grasping at straws. Also this blog entry is making Elliot seem like a suspect again.
    I know. Love the whole cliffhanger spin she puts on it too.

I know. Love the whole cliffhanger spin she puts on it too.
    Yeah. At some point she was like, oh you guys will not believe what I will be revealing to you in two weeks.

Dammit Toni, if you have anything that would be of use to anyone who is currently being stalked, don't milk it.

Also, the blog has damaged my brain because now I'm trying to figure out how someone could make that noise against the window -- if there even was something thrown at it -- and am coming up with crazy ass theories. Not saying I believe any of these, but hey, you never know when you'll need to stalk someone.

1) Tie something to the end of a fishing pole and cast it against the window while standing out of view of the monitors. Reel it back in so there's no evidence. If the object was small enough, it could probably trigger the motion detectors but might not be visible on camera.

2) Throw ice cubes. Like how they say an icicle is the perfect murder weapon.

3) Bugs hitting the window. Big ones.

Yeah, I know...but it's not anymore far-fetched than the rest of the crazy crap they've come up with.
    Ugh, I just don't get why every tiny detail and occurrence just HAS to be stalker-related. Someone drove behind Morgan? Duh, stalker. Borrowed an extension cord? Stalker. Random text message (Great pic of you in the morning. You will just never be a morning person like your dad)? STALKER. What the eff kind of message is THAT? It sounds like something a family member would say.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information