Page 200 of 439 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

I think maybe if you take the "m" out it will look normal? Maybe?

errrr.....um...sorry, I just recovered from the laughter coma I went into after seeing that Toni is seeking guidance from the Long Island Medium. Is she trying to convince people that she is credible based on reality show concepts, actors and good editing? Apparantly her followers didnt see the Dateline where they called bullshit on that goon.

Ooooops. I posted from my tablet which registers as a mobile device. Sorry about the layout.

morbid, anytime baby!

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    you're like the female version of ron...
    But I'm not a woman hater.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeHeart View Post
    I think maybe if you take the "m" out it will look normal? Maybe?
    It didn't work but Icould be doing something wrong, I'm a little medicated right now.

Another blog post is up. Toni uses someone's first AND last name in this one, when talking about a fb convo between Brooke and friends.

Why aren't all these people suing her sorry ass???

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    It didn't work but Icould be doing something wrong, I'm a little medicated right now.
    Share. It's allllll about sharing. so pass the meds.......and the cheetos.

Quote Originally Posted by kurious View Post
    Another blog post is up. Toni uses someone's first AND last name in this one, when talking about a fb convo between Brooke and friends.
    Wow- her posts are making less and less sense.

And that is not the first time she has named Hannah Hurlocker. She hinted that she was the girl seen walking by in one of her videos, even though HH looks to be much curvier and stockier than the video girl. Toni claims she was "thinner back then," but pics on her FB show otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I have a really hard time that she has support from all of the physics. She can't make a house payment, but she can afford to pay all the physics. Plus, there are very long waiting lists to get appointments with these people. I'm talking years.
    I agree. I think it's another one of her stories. Anyone who has done the research (and they'd have to do some, no?) would see through it all. I wouldn't want to be associated with that and someone who makes money at that kind of thing shouldn't either.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Long Island Medium is fake and/or staged.

Toni has just found more people to buy into her shit and this is nooooo buenooo
    Agree.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPanic View Post
    Share. It's allllll about sharing. so pass the meds.......and the cheetos.
    I would totally share but I forgot whos basement we were hanging in.

I would totally share but I forgot whos basement we were hanging in.
    Mine I think. My mom was making cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    Mine I think. My mom was making cookies.
    Awesome! I'll be over as soon as my mom falls asleep and i can sneak out.

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/john_e..._the_bereaved/

I found this cool site, they debunk psychic's, paramormal activity, etc. I found it interesting, so I'm sharing.

Need to catch up. Got lost reading the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    http://www.csicop.org/si/show/john_e..._the_bereaved/

I found this cool site, they debunk psychic's, paramormal activity, etc. I found it interesting, so I'm sharing.

Need to catch up. Got lost reading the site.
    I'm saving this to read later. Thanks for sharing :)

John Edwards intrigues me. Does anyone else find him somewhat sexy??? (admittedly, my crushes are sometimes a bit on the strange side, haha). There's just something about him.

I really don't believe in psychics, but he's usually amazingly right on target. However, I think it's just good people-reading skills combined with a sequence of guesses and trial-and-error until he hits on something and goes with it.

I'm saving this to read later. Thanks for sharing :)

John Edwards intrigues me. Does anyone else find him somewhat sexy??? (admittedly, my crushes are sometimes a bit on the strange side, haha). There's just something about him.

I really don't believe in psychics, but he's usually amazingly right on target. However, I think it's just good people-reading skills combined with a sequence of guesses and trial-and-error until he hits on something and goes with it.
    Ooops, I meant John Edward (without an 's'), not to be confused with John EdwardS, the lying, cheating scum-bag.

When you read that article I posted, it explains John Edward being "amazingly right". They say it's all smoke & mirrors, with a healthy dose of editing. Just like Toni on Dr Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about psychics. I do agree with mT, there was no way she got all of them to agree she was right on everything.

FranklinT, how are the cats? I think any page that dares question her, is an anti-Toni page. Should there turn out to be an actual "anti Toni" page, please sign me up.
    My cats have actually been really freaking naughty the last few days. Knocked the trash over (1st time ever), just bought them new cat dishes they threw both food and water dishes across my kitchen floor and it made a huuuge mess..and then for some god damn reason my little lady pee'd on a pair of pants. I seriously don't know what I've done to deserve any of this.

Ooops, I meant John Edward (without an 's'), not to be confused with John EdwardS, the lying, cheating scum-bag.
    Whossat?

Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    Okay, this is totally off-topic, but I need somewhere to freak out for a minute, and I don't want to post about it on facebook or tell anyone I know right now because I'm not sure I am going to do it, and I don't need to hear shit about it if I don't. haha Background: In my spare time away from you freaks that I love I write true crime articles on a few places around the internets...

and I just got contacted by a producer who wants to interview me for a documentary TV show, because they are doing a show about a case that I covered!

aaaaaand I'm freaking out. I think on one hand it would be stupid not to do it, especially for my writing career, but on the other hand, I am shy under normal circumstances... I can't imagine getting in front of a camera and answering questions. Especially with answers that actually make sense and are not just mostly "like... uh... well... uhm... gun?". The idea of it gives me major anxiety. I once wrote an 8,000 word essay to get out of doing a 5 minute presentation in college. I get this is not the same thing, because it would only be a few people actually in the room but it would be so much pressure. On the other hhand, it would be really awesome to get to be a part of a crime documentary show, but.... I don't know if I CAN do it, even if I agree to it. AHHHHH!!!!
    I feel your pain!!! You sound exactly like me. I planned my entire college schedule around not taking any classes that would make me speak out loud (even from my seat), much less give a presentation. And if I did sign up for a class that indicated any such thing on the syllabus, I promptly dropped the class. It was quite stressful, and severely limited my scheduling options. UGH!

So I know where you're coming from. But you can do this!! I walked in a xmas parade one year with the local animal control, with a dog I'd recently adopted. The only reason I was able to do it was because I did it for him and not me. So maybe if you can somehow think of this as being for a higher cause, it will distract your mind from the anxiety a little bit and take your focus off of yourself. Not easy, believe me, I know!!! Just make sure to take good care of yourself the week or two leading up to the interview - eat right, exercise to work off the tension, get enough sleep.

Best of luck, and let us know what you decide! :)

and p.s. If you sign up to do it, and find when you get there that you just CAN'T, that's okay too. Just tell them about your anxiety. I find that giving yourself an "out" is sometimes enough to calm yourself enough to push forward, if that makes sense. Just knowing that you can walk away at any time, if you absolutely need to.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Whossat?
    Lol, the guy who ran for president a few years back and had an affair (and a baby) with Rielle Hunter. The guy who cheated on his wife (Elizabeth Edwards) while she was dying of cancer. That guy.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Wow- her posts are making less and less sense.

And that is not the first time she has named Hannah Hurlocker. She hinted that she was the girl seen walking by in one of her videos, even though HH looks to be much curvier and stockier than the video girl. Toni claims she was "thinner back then," but pics on her FB show otherwise.
    Girls phone number is totally public on her Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinT View Post
    Girls phone number is totally public on her Facebook.
    I think if I knew I was on Crazy Toni's radar, I'd be making ALL my shit private!

Awesome! I'll be over as soon as my mom falls asleep and i can sneak out.
    Make sure you stuff some pillows under the blankets so when she checks on you she thinks you're still there.

Melissa MacKinnon on October 20, 2012 at 12:33 pm said:

I noticed you put your address up there. PLEASE don’t do that. There may be stalkers reading this as well as well meaning people like me. And they may get a kick out of tormenting your Family over this (as sick as that seems). Leaving yourself open like that makes me nervous for you.

I myself was also stalked. Thank you for this blog. It brings attention to this serious problem. So sorry for your loss.
    TIngram on October 20, 2012 at 1:02 pm said:

Thanks again, but we moved out of that address as soon as we could after Morgan died so we are no longer there.
    I have two things to say.

Point #1: Toni doesn't give a shit that she's putting SOMEONE ELSE'S address out there, potentially leading crazy fuckers right to someone else's doorstep. She only cares about herself.

Point #2: Not to make light of real stalking, but has EVERYONE been freaking stalked??? Every time there's anything written about stalking, hordes of people claim to have also been stalked. Some are legitimate, I'm sure. But I wouldn't doubt that 75% of these people just liked to believe that they were stalked, because it makes them feel special. This is becoming a pet peeve of mine.

Thread Information