Page 2 of 439 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    I believe she was stalked.

I think she took the pills herself.
    I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I agree with this.
    I think I agree with this as well.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    I believe she was stalked.

I think she took the pills herself.
    i agree.

Keenan James Vanginkel- I'm putting that name here because i just reread through a million pages to find it in the comments and I want to FB creep and not lose it!

I called him Keegan earlier, but it's Keenan

ETA the FB is locked down now, but here is his myspace! http://www.myspace.com/lh270
    Last edited by captainjillian; 10-04-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Accused stalkers mother: https://www.facebook.com/Apache.injun

Jenn Johnson
    20 hours ago
    ...thinking of writing a book and titling it "Stalking a so called stalker, death of innocense". I have 4 chapters written in my head already.

4 people like this.
    Holly Gardner-Waters You should at least start writing everything down. Hugs to ya
    20 hours ago via mobile ? 1
    Jenn Johnson ~Hugs~
    20 hours ago
    Heather Sparkman-Cook Where do I come in? What chapter do I get? Are you going to use my real name? Will I get any royalties? Oooh! I'm sooooo excited!
    19 hours ago via mobile
    Jenn Johnson You will! I'll bring you in as the driving source that you are!
    19 hours ago via mobile
    Heather Sparkman-Cook Haha! Sweet! Blog about it!
    19 hours ago via mobile
    Jenn Johnson I'll let you do that....lolz. It's probably a bad idea if I did.
    19 hours ago ? Edited
    Was that me stalking?

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Accused stalkers mother: https://www.facebook.com/Apache.injun

Was that me stalking?

No, I think that little shit deserves to be stalked back.

Also notice that is the only public wall post she has, obviously a message to Toni Ingram.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    No, I think that little shit deserves to be stalked back.

Also notice that is the only public wall post she has, obviously a message to Toni Ingram.
    Pretty much.

Websleuths has an impressive thread on it: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=183957

His mom is a douche bag for that.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.4...z=15&t=h&hl=en

I'm putting the maps up that she was talking about. In the little cul de sac, on the right, about 5 houses down, you can see the trail she's talking about...the one the stalker kept using.

I don't know, there is no physical or any other proof that her son is the one who is doing the stalking. I don't know, I am just leaning on the side of hearsay at this point. Theories and assumptions for a conviction it makes not.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    Parents believe daughter was murdered

CARBONDALE — Questions about the 2011 death of Morgan Ingram, 20, are spreading through Facebook as people share links to the blog her parents have posted on the Internet.

Although the death was officially ruled a suicide, Ingram's parents contend that their daughter was murdered by a stalker, that authorities mishandled the case and that the Sheriff's Department should reopen the investigation.

“I knew in my heart that she had been murdered,” Toni Ingram said last week, describing the morning she discovered her daughter's lifeless body.

Ingram, a graduate of Aspen High School, was found dead on Dec. 2, 2011, in her bed at her family's home in the Aspen Equestrian Estates subdivision east of Carbondale. There were no signs of assault.

Her death initially was attributed to natural causes, according to an autopsy report dated Dec. 19 by Dr. Robert Kurtzman, of Grand Junction, a forensic pathologist and former coroner for Mesa County. The Mesa County coroner routinely handles autopsies for Garfield County.

Specifically, Kurtzman's report cited “marked pulmonary edema,” or fluid buildup in the lungs, and “acute intermittent porphyria,” a metabolic disorder that causes severe stomach pains.

On July 28 however, Kurtzman's office issued a revised postmortem report that cites the cause of death as suicide resulting from a prescription-drug overdose.

Morgan Ingram died from “amitriptyline intoxication,” according to Kurtzman's report.

Amitriptyline, a prescription drug, is used to treat symptoms of depression, pain associated with the nerves and migraines, according to the online Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders.

But Ingram's mother has refused to accept either of Kurtzman's verdicts.

“She was never diagnosed with porphyria,” Toni Ingram said. She said her husband had put that idea into Kurtzman's head when he wrote the doctor a note outlining some possible ideas concerning causes of Morgan's death.

“I know she wasn't suicidal. She wasn't,” Toni Ingram said of her daughter.

Detective confronted stalking suspect

She and her husband, Steve, maintain a daily blog about Morgan, recounting her life and death, raising ongoing questions about the case and recalling the family's efforts to deal with a stalker who they say was pursuing Ingram at the time of her death.

The blog has captured the interest of a widely scattered group of people and has been widely reposted on Facebook. Last week, the Post Independent fielded calls from concerned individuals as far away as Texas and Connecticut, as well as numerous locals, all eager to know more about the case.

Toni Ingram steadfastly insists that the stalker — she has an idea of who he is — is the prime suspect for the murder of Morgan Ingram. She has a picture, taken with a wildlife camera mounted outside the home, that she believes shows the stalker.

She said Garfield County sheriff's Detective Rob Glassmire confronted the potential suspect at his place of work soon after Ingram died.

Glassmire concluded that the suspect had not been involved, but Toni Ingram feels differently.

She said the man was arrested in Glenwood Springs about two weeks after Morgan died, and police found drugs and jewelry in his car.

She said the Glenwood Springs Police Department, which made the arrest, would not allow her to see the jewelry to know if it matched some jewelry missing from her daughter's bedroom. Officials at the Police Department was not available for comment.

Glassmire was not available for comment, but his partner, Detective Megan Alstatt, said that the stalker case is not necessarily closed.

“I believe it's inactive, but technically we could reopen it,” she said, although she said the department has no plans to do so without new evidence of some sort.

Several different people were viewed as suspects, she said.

“At this time we don't have enough evidence to go through with arrests for any of those people,” she added.

Mother rejects pathologist's report

Toni Ingram said there was no way her daughter had taken enough amitriptyline to leave more than twice the lethal dose in her bloodstream at the time of the autopsy.

“She wasn't taking amitriptyline, hadn't been for two years before she died,” Ingram said. There were still pill bottles in her daughter's bedroom that contained some old pills, she said.

Toni Ingram said her daughter had developed severe abdominal pains when she was about 12 years old, after being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide because of faulty furnace flues in the family's home.

But after treatment in a hyperbaric chamber, Ingram said, Morgan's symptoms vanished.

“She was strong, she was muscular — it was amazing,” she recalled. Morgan took up ballet, yoga and outdoor activities.

Even after the stalking incidents began in August 2011, her mother said, Morgan refused to stay cooped up and out of circulation.

Toni Ingram said she is not going to let go of her conviction that her daughter was murdered, no matter what the coroner and the Sheriff's Department say.

Sheriff Lou Vallario, however, stuck by Kurtzman's conclusions.

“The results of the autopsy and pathology reports were that the manner of death was suicide,” the sheriff wrote in an email.

“Unfortunately, the family, who are clearly victims in this case, are traumatized by the death of their daughter, rightfully so, and are struggling to deal with her death,” Vallario added. “I am sorry for the grief and difficulty the family is going through.”

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20...ntProfile=1058
    because it makes perfect sense when conducting an investigation to let a grieving mother who's bent on finding an imaginary stalker who murdered her daughter look though jewelry found on a man to identify missing items. perhaps if she described the missing pieces, the police might put two and two together and bring out those pieces for her to look at?

just guessing here, but i think this mom is a little in her own head and isn't quite seeing the truth for what is is. sad for the family and for her though.

rip morgan.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I think she has very valid reason to believe her daughter was murdered. After reading a bunch more.

It makes no sense to have not let her look.

I couldn't get through all of the blog. What makes you feel that way Sogs?

Web sleuths. I haven't finished it all. But letting mom look would have been a small answer. Hers or not. If hers maybe more answers. If not then she wouldn't wonder.

the same reason you don't let the victim see a suspect in handcuffs before a line-up. if she's really set on pinning it on him, likely she'll say the jewelry is her daughters even if she doesn't know that to be true. if she gave a description to police, and they aren't allowing her to look at any of the pieces, chances are... the description doesn't match the jewelry the got off of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Or as indicated cover up by police.

I wouldn't assume she would say its her daughters if it wasn't. I don't see her as a crazy person.

In comparison to other questionable deaths and what incompetence the police show, these cops didn't do anything wrong. I am sure that if any of what her mother was saying was in the jewelry, there would have been more done.

I mean, honestly.. what actual proof is there that this Keenan kid is the actual stalker??

I am just not quick to judge this woman as crazy or out of touch.

I haven't gotten through it all. I may think her nuts after I read instead of before lol the bit I have gone through I don't get that vibe and feel she has reason.

I really just wish they had installed cameras all over the damn place instead of just 6.

I dunno, this whole thing makes me wonder who was stalking who.

It seems like regardless, there isn't much basis to support the mother's claim that her daughter was happy as a clam. The girl obviously looks unhappy in that picture and had been under extreme stress. Maybe it wasn't even intentional suicide, just a need for sleep, but I don't doubt she did it to herself.

I still think she took the pills herself.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    I'm thinking she did it too. Its not too far from crazy to think it was all getting to her and she took it to get some damn sleep..Could have been just a horrible accident.

I am glad all you guys read about this. I don't get how the mother is so sure that she couldn't have killed herself? Isn't shock and denial one of the prevailing feelings felt by those left after suicide? She is adamant that she has Morgan's pharmacy records from the past three years. How does she know that Morgan didn't hoard the drugs or that she wasn't buying them a non-pharmacy? And how can she get pharmacy records anyway? Do you guys have a centralised system where a persons entire prescription history can be accessed? Maybe she just went to a different chemist.

I think Morgan had some type of mental illness. I read somewhere that she quit college and took up ballet and yoga to give herself something to do. I know that doesn't indicate mental illness in itself, but perhaps an inability to cope?

I also don't understand if rocks etc were hitting the windows, why they didn't show up on the cameras? And most of the time when Morgan pushed the 'panic button' they would go running and she would tell them she heard rocks etc, but they never heard them?

Thread Information