Page 190 of 439 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

One of my cats just pooped

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    One of my cats just pooped
    I'll spell this out for you quickly since you need to start cleaning up. Toni's enablers are mentally whacked.

Did any find out if Brooke's dad was Toni's and Steve's insurance agent who sold them life insurance?

Who knows the reason why Ryan went for 10 years without speaking to his mom (Toni)? Please share!

Quote Originally Posted by kurious View Post
    You mean MSbP, or is MMPS something different??

I guess "old news" can be recycled and rediscussed as new people join the thread (I'm pretty new).
    Typo, sorry...I multi-task and you all pay the price and have to read my garbage.

I am new to the thread as well. This is only my 5th post? I just did some very long posts (lot's of info. gathering while waiting for approval to post) and I am happy to see that people are starting to discuss the theory that Toni did it herself. I know everyone here knew there was no stalker or if there was one it was child's play and not murder. It was assumed Morgan overdosed either on purpose or by accident. Which I had thought at first as well, but the crazier Toni got, the more I realized we have a real nutcase on our hands here. The mother had something to do with it. Slow poisoning through food or drink, such as that infamous water bottle she talks about Morgan carrying with her everywhere? No pills in the stomach...explained, body cremated...explained,....stalker is an alibi built up over months of fasle reporting with absolutely no substantial evidence, explained, and the only eyewitnesses...Toni and Steve. Go figure!

Sociopaths and people with MSBP are so good at what they do, they make you feel like you are the crazy one. I've seen it first hand and it made my head spin. She made me feel bad for doubting her. Toni is capable of this. She is so good at her lies, he manipulation, her deception, that she makes people question their own sanity, but her mistake was going viral...you can fool a few, but when all the reports, facts and others involved are at arms length, people can connect the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzedPenguins View Post
    I'll spell this out for you quickly since you need to start cleaning up. Toni's enablers are mentally whacked.
    Thanks. I was worried I was going to miss something!

Birds of a feather...

Early on she said all the posts were pre-written, aside from her updates of the current days events. It should't take but a few seconds to login and post to her blog. Something smells fishy in her silence. The blog is incredibly dull now though, since we all know it is a load of crap and all we want to see is the evidence, which there isn't any.
    Oh, don't forget her build up to D-day. She promised to deliver something major. I imagine it will be much like the Dr. P show, anticlimactic. We all know Morgan dies and if there was some profound bit of evidence the police would have actually opened an investigation on the death. Which frankly I am with Dr.P on this one, they should re-open it, but only to investigate a crazy mom for the murder of her daughter.

Toni posted:
    This morning at 9:45 am Morgan’s friend B. sends her a text asking what she is up to this evening. He says he gets off work at 5:00 pm and might want to hang out. He tells her their friend T. is in town for Thanksgiving and he will be checking in with him to see what’s up too. Morgan is excited and she asks that he let her know, since everyone may be getting together tonight for a mini reunion. So far it’s been a quiet day – we all just hang out at the house, do laundry and clean up a bit. The dogs crash out on the floor next to the couch while Morgan watches a movie. Then Morgan gets a text from D @ 2:10 pm, “Let’s meet tomorrow then? Call me when u wake up and let’s do this! I so wanna spend time with u girlie!” Morgan texted him back, “I would love that! Will do ” D texted back, “xoxo! I’m very excited. So overdue” Morgan texts, “I agree completely.” Later in the afternoon Morgan leaves to go pick up a friend, and Steve and I head out to the grocery store.

At 6:40 pm I send Morgan a text telling her that her cousin is on the way over to our house, and dad and I are on our way home. I tell her if you’re not home with your friend yet please head home. Morgan sends me back a text saying she knows her cousin is on her way, and that she is already home –

This is about time #700 that Toni quoted Morgan's texts to others. WTH? Did she read every one of her TWENTY-YEAR-OLD daughter's texts or is she lying again? (I can't decide which is more pathologic.)

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
    Typo, sorry...I multi-task and you all pay the price and have to read my garbage.

I am new to the thread as well. This is only my 5th post? I just did some very long posts (lot's of info. gathering while waiting for approval to post) and I am happy to see that people are starting to discuss the theory that Toni did it herself. I know everyone here knew there was no stalker or if there was one it was child's play and not murder. It was assumed Morgan overdosed either on purpose or by accident. Which I had thought at first as well, but the crazier Toni got, the more I realized we have a real nutcase on our hands here. The mother had something to do with it. Slow poisoning through food or drink, such as that infamous water bottle she talks about Morgan carrying with her everywhere? No pills in the stomach...explained, body cremated...explained,....stalker is an alibi built up over months of fasle reporting with absolutely no substantial evidence, explained, and the only eyewitnesses...Toni and Steve. Go figure!

Sociopaths and people with MSBP are so good at what they do, they make you feel like you are the crazy one. I've seen it first hand and it made my head spin. She made me feel bad for doubting her. Toni is capable of this. She is so good at her lies, he manipulation, her deception, that she makes people question their own sanity, but her mistake was going viral...you can fool a few, but when all the reports, facts and others involved are at arms length, people can connect the dots.
    Ahhh, good, so you feel like Toni may have done her in too! The whole time I've been here, I think there might have been only one other person here who agreed this could be a possibility (who was that???? Sorry to have forgotten!!! It was many pages and several days ago). I, too, think she was poisoning Morgan over the years, hence all the strange illnesses. Pizzed makes a good case for porphyria having been the culprit, and has done far more reading on it than I have, but I still really think that there's a good chance Toni directly caused all the illnesses.

Anyways, glad to have another member in the Toni-killed-Morgan club, because it's a gut feeling that I can't seem to let go. I don't know exactly how she did it, with the pills, but everything else totally fits.

Early on she said all the posts were pre-written, aside from her updates of the current days events. It should't take but a few seconds to login and post to her blog. Something smells fishy in her silence. The blog is incredibly dull now though, since we all know it is a load of crap and all we want to see is the evidence, which there isn't any.
    Oh, don't forget her build up to D-day. She promised to deliver something major. I imagine it will be much like the Dr. P show, anticlimactic. We all know Morgan dies and if there was some profound bit of evidence the police would have actually opened an investigation on the death. Which frankly I am with Dr.P on this one, they should re-open it, but only to investigate a crazy mom for the murder of her daughter.
    Remember how Casey Anthony led detectives all the way through Universal to the office she didn't have, going with the charade until the very last second when she could go no further with it? I think Toni's doing that, leading up to her blog about the day of the death. She's probably hoping that, by magic, some bit of "evidence" will land in her hands right before press time.

Why doesn't Leesa/Franklin post here anymore? Did she voluntarily silence herself or was she silenced by her master, Toni?

Demi on November 19, 2012 at 11:40 am said:
    I sent you a tip and I looked further into the item I suggested…now I see they even sell them at sears and some of them have lights. You said sometimes you would see a light that you thought was a cell phone or something, maybe it was that with the lights. Explaining how when Steve wasnt able to see him after running outside that the stalker was crouching, still on the roof or even standing with his back up against a tree but still observing Steve while he remained unnoticed…?

TIngram on November 19, 2012 at 8:09 pm said:
    Demi – OMG that would have even caused the tapping and scratching and the light that we saw…you are amazing to have figured this out…we so appreciate it. Thanks for helping!

Britt on November 20, 2012 at 7:25 pm said:
    What is Demi suggesting?

TIngram on November 20, 2012 at 9:13 pm said:
    It is an extendable mirror.

Chaos, do you live in that area? Do you know anyone involved in this case?

Remember how Casey Anthony led detectives all the way through Universal to the office she didn't have, going with the charade until the very last second when she could go no further with it? I think Toni's doing that, leading up to her blog about the day of the death. She's probably hoping that, by magic, some bit of "evidence" will land in her hands right before press time.
    Here is the funny thing. These people tell the wild f-in stories, ones no one would believe, but they make it sound so crazy, even you start to believe it because no one can make up a story that crazy, right? I used to have a friend who faked fatal diseases, only to be cured down the road, Cured! To date she has been cured of several types of cancers, including ones in stage 4 and ALS, not to mention her many heart conditions. She ven supplied brain scans, pointing to a dot on the that was her tumor. Strange enough, she even had an ex-boyfriend who broke into her house and raped her, but she never called the police, she didn't get an alarm installed and she lived alone with her 4 year old daughter. When we questioned her about why she didn't call the police, she changed her story. She said she did, but several hours later after he had left her house. I didn't believe her because of all the other lies she had told, so I looked at the police logs and there were no calls to her neighbor hood. He showed up at her home, at her work and wherever she seemed to be, but she never phoned it in. She filed a restraining order, but the police couldn't find him to serve him. He showed at her house and she invited him in to talked, but didn't call the police. It made no sense.
    A group of her friends, including me, began to compare our stories and it was amazing. She had all of snowed for a while. There is just so many things she came up with to list. It makes my head spin.
    Point here is that she had an answer for everything, but all her answers were vague. If she didn't want to answer a question she would change the subject immediately or say it was to painful to talk about. She never answered the hard questions. Sound familiar?

Don't even get me started on that POS Casey!

franklin was here a couple days ago

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Chaos, do you live in that area? Do you know anyone involved in this case?
    I'm in California...I like cats.
    Sorry, I just remember FranklinT, repeating that, so I had to say it.
    No, I don't know anyone on this case.

WTF good is an extendible mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    You guys really think they were growing pot there? Why would they need to if Morgan had a permit?
    Hell if I know. I was just joking. But, it makes sense to me she had to have something in there.

Here is the funny thing. These people tell the wild f-in stories, ones no one would believe, but they make it sound so crazy, even you start to believe it because no one can make up a story that crazy, right? I used to have a friend who faked fatal diseases, only to be cured down the road, Cured! To date she has been cured of several types of cancers, including ones in stage 4 and ALS, not to mention her many heart conditions. She ven supplied brain scans, pointing to a dot on the that was her tumor. Strange enough, she even had an ex-boyfriend who broke into her house and raped her, but she never called the police, she didn't get an alarm installed and she lived alone with her 4 year old daughter. When we questioned her about why she didn't call the police, she changed her story. She said she did, but several hours later after he had left her house. I didn't believe her because of all the other lies she had told, so I looked at the police logs and there were no calls to her neighbor hood. He showed up at her home, at her work and wherever she seemed to be, but she never phoned it in. She filed a restraining order, but the police couldn't find him to serve him. He showed at her house and she invited him in to talked, but didn't call the police. It made no sense.
    A group of her friends, including me, began to compare our stories and it was amazing. She had all of snowed for a while. There is just so many things she came up with to list. It makes my head spin.
    Point here is that she had an answer for everything, but all her answers were vague. If she didn't want to answer a question she would change the subject immediately or say it was to painful to talk about. She never answered the hard questions. Sound familiar?

Don't even get me started on that POS Casey!
    OMG. It would make me so mad to have someone like that in my life, and believe them at first, only to find out everything was a lie. How infuriating. I guess the reason these people can fool you at first is because they become SO adept at lying, having had YEARS of practice, and time to figure out what works and how best to manipulate people. They don't even seem to care when they're caught, either, do they? It doesn't even phase them - they just go right on lying!!

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    You guys really think they were growing pot there? Why would they need to if Morgan had a permit?
    Why else would did Toni have 6 surveillance cameras on her house but NONE that could videotape a stalker near Morgan's window (which was where the noises allegedly occurred)?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesweetty View Post
    Hell if I know. I was just joking. But, it makes sense to me she had to have something in there.
    According to http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/v...ourceID=000881

It is legal to have up to 6 plants in Colorado if you possess a card.

2 oz usable; 6 plants (3 mature, 3 immature)

So unless they had more than that, it wouldn't really be such a big deal. I think Toni had other things to hide before the police showed up, covering her own tracks.

OMG. It would make me so mad to have someone like that in my life, and believe them at first, only to find out everything was a lie. How infuriating. I guess the reason these people can fool you at first is because they become SO adept at lying, having had YEARS of practice, and time to figure out what works and how best to manipulate people. They don't even seem to care when they're caught, either, do they? It doesn't even phase them - they just go right on lying!!
    When she knew, that I knew her secret, she avoided me. She stopped sharing her stories with me.
    I always ask the hard questions. I made her uncomfortable on purpose. I see things in a very black and white way. Either it makes sense or it doesn't. Her shite stank.
    Now I just hear her stories through the grape vine. Actually, my friends and I get together just to debrief each other on the latest pile of crap she has concocted. She has become entertaining in that light, just as Toni has. We just like to watch the car wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeHeart View Post
    WTF good is an extendible mirror?
    Someone is trolling Toni. I think this person is implying that the invisible barefoot stalker stood on the snow and ice-covered roof using a mirror to reflect light to confuse Toni and Steve.

Someone is trolling Toni. I think this person is implying that the invisible barefoot stalker stood on the snow and ice-covered roof using a mirror to reflect light to confuse Toni and Steve.
    This is starting to sound like an episode of The Twilight Zone. Maybe the stalker was a gremlin?

Thread Information