Page 19 of 439 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Also, the theory about the pointer being used was never even thought of until someone commented on the blog asking about the possibility one was used. THEN Toni weaved that possible plot into her story.

I don't think anything was being thrown at the window but if there was it wasn't a stalker.

At best they had a nuisance. Not a stalker.

I bet it was winter and shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I'm still going with normal house noises, creaks, settling, bumps in the night.

Toni got the idea about someone being on the roof from a psychic medium.

blargh!

Toni states that Morgan did not have Porphyria, but in the police reports Steve tells them that she was being worked up for the condition and that she met all the criteria.
    Also in the comments Toni states that if Morgan had a "pain attack" she would take 3 gabapentin(neurotin). That is not how this med is taken, it is usually taken 3 times a day, every day. Never 3 at once 'as needed'. Morgan had some type chronic pain disorder, people with chronic pain are 3x as likely to commit suicide than others.
    Anyway, it's amazing how many contradictions there are when you compare the blog to the police and autopsy report.
    http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1540#comments

I'm not surprised someone keyed her car because I don't think there was a stalker but I guarantee there are plenty of people in town who hate this woman.

Maybe Morgan keyed her car.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    Toni states that Morgan did not have Porphyria, but in the police reports Steve tells them that she was being worked up for the condition and that she met all the criteria.
    Also in the comments Toni states that if Morgan had a "pain attack" she would take 3 gabapentin(neurotin). That is not how this med is taken, it is usually taken 3 times a day, every day. Never 3 at once 'as needed'. Morgan had some type chronic pain disorder, people with chronic pain are 3x as likely to commit suicide than others.
    Anyway, it's amazing how many contradictions there are when you compare the blog to the police and autopsy report.
    http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1540#comments
    I missed that she was on neurotin originally. I was on a similar build up pain blocking drug called ultram for chronic back and neck pain about 2 years ago. I took 4 a day. It made me so drowsy and loopy that when I fell asleep you could have thrown a rock at my head and I wouldn't have known it.

She was SUPPOSED to take it daily, but didn't take it the way it was prescribed.
    Ultram is tramadol right? That stuff made me feel like crap.

Ultram is Tramadol.

She was SUPPOSED to take it daily, but didn't take it the way it was prescribed.
    Ultram is tramadol right? That stuff made me feel like crap.
    Yeah it made me feel really shitty. I couldn't take it I was falling asleep at my desk. But if she took 3 at once...

3 neurotin at once, plus one Ativan. Mom kept that as an emergency supply so Morgan would not have to go to the ER. Neurotin is never taken as needed, the police even noted she was not taking it according to instructions.
    Toni acts like she was the picture of health before she died, but on the other link (discovery one) she states that Morgan had not been well for 4 months, unable to do her ballet, looked terrible, etc. Of course all of this is blamed on the stalker. Never mentions the fact that doctors thought she WAS sick, and had been sick since the age of 14.
    Toni encouraged neighbors to practically stalk K, she went to his place of work asking for his schedule, after the 'unique blade' (as she refers to it) was found on the property after Morgans death she even tried to ask the store if they used the same blades as box cutters so she could say it was K. But it was not a 'unique blade', it was a double sided razor that one uses in utility knives. The police investigated this case for months after Morgan's death.
    There is NOTHING to suggest this is a murder case.

She is lucky she hasn't been sued. If I were that guy, I would get a restraining order.

I know. She was stalking him and now giving his name out for other people to stalk. Even though the police ruled him out after interviewing him at least twice. I don't see how LE was sloppy, if anything they went beyond and above and took everything seriously. But the Ingrams did not take their advice, like calling 911 instead of running outside to confront this 'stalker'. In one email she says 'K is a serial killer in the making'. They investigated everything even though they never saw proof of a stalker. They used their own cameras and even staked out the house. They got a lot more attention from LE than I would have gotten in the same circumstances.

I know. She was stalking him and now giving his name out for other people to stalk. Even though the police ruled him out after interviewing him at least twice. I don't see how LE was sloppy, if anything they went beyond and above and took everything seriously. But the Ingrams did not take their advice, like calling 911 instead of running outside to confront this 'stalker'. In one email she says 'K is a serial killer in the making'. They investigated everything even though they never saw proof of a stalker. They used their own cameras and even staked out the house. They got a lot more attention from LE than I would have gotten in the same circumstances.
    That part also makes no sense. If I was scared that a violent individual was outside my house there is no way I would run outside after him. My dad sure as hell wouldn't either, not without a gun and a call to the cops.

I tried to post the link to the police reports, autopsy report, etc, but Toni deleted it. Not that I am surprised. She is probably not done editing them.

Editing the police reports. *snort* Shits unreal.

I mean, honestly, there's not too much to read into those things. The woman is seriously unbalanced. I take pride that Green Eyes and I held this position from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I mean, honestly, there's not too much to read into those things. The woman is seriously unbalanced. I take pride that Green Eyes and I held this position from the start.
    I totally fell for her shit at first. I feel like such a dope. It wasn't until that one video that she insisted there was someone crouched down behind the car wearing a backpack.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

i am concerned because this has the potential to become a dangerous situation for the accused families. i'm sure they recognize this, but what are they doing to protect themselves?
    This is why I can't look away. The people who want (I guess 5 now) total strangers to "fry" based on the blog of one woman. It's like seeing a stalled car on a track and an approaching train coming. I really hope the police are also reading it. If I were the local police and strangers started to enquire about certain police and autopsy reports, along with local news articles, I think I'd be keeping an eye on what's being said on her blog.

I find so much irony in a blog about stalking spawning cyber stalkers. Do they not see it?

The report that sticks in my mind is where 2 officers respond at about 4:30 am and are out walking that neighborhood, checking houses, one standing on the famous berm as the other canvasses the neighborhood so the cop on the bern can see if there's any movement....until 6:30 am. In fall/winter Colorado. But those are the people who are incompetent, unengaged, sloppy, lazy and unprepared?

Exactly. I can't wait to see her edited version of the police reports. Now she has a petition to re-open the case. If they do, I don't think she'll like what they find.

Thread Information