Page 175 of 439 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Mostlym3 View Post
    Since we are talking a lot about L's criminal history, Morgan's past, and calling Toni a murderer (personally, i DO NOT believe Toni murdered her daughter), can we talk about B and K's criminal history -- or is that off limits since they were minors before this year? I seem to remember that B has had several run-ins with the law for violence, her FB was loaded with aggressive posts acting like a thug, promoting drug use etc.

If people are piecing together Toni/Morgan's past to establish a pattern of mother stalking and daughter rebelling; can we piece together the past of B and K to see what their pattern is? With all the sympathy, we are losing sight of the type of kids we are dealing with. Before they shut their FB profiles down, the image of B and K were very very different. B's appearance on dr phil was actually hilarious to me -- given the image she projected before she sat down in hair and makeup for the show.

Also, a question. Toni mentioned a day where the police came by to check the cameras and they found no pictures because all of the police cams had dead batteries. The police report doesn't mention this battery issue, it just says they check the cams and retrieved no photos. Is it possible that the police did not note the battery issue to cover their ass or out of embarrassment or do we assume that is a lie on toni's account?
    I think you can discuss it all you want,but then you would just be adding fuel to the Ingram crazy train.

Ahem... 169/170

Haha, hope you knew when I meant!!

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Lady, I'd only go back to page like 69/70. Those are decent... With actual info, instead of our ramblings.
    Oh good thank you A...Aaron...Amommy...hmmmmm...I need a good shorcut for you Aaronsmommy too long. AMY. There. hehe.

Ahem... 169/170

Haha, hope you knew when I meant!!
    Of course!! (hope you had a great weekend!)

Mostlym see the thing is, is it is not up to B or K or their families to prove their innocence.
    It is up to Toni to prove their guilt.

Let's see. Do we believe the battery thing? Well I don't believe there is only one person in their neighborhood to have Etnies. I don't believe a kid was running around barefoot in winter in Colorado. I don't believe M wasn't diagnosed with porphyria. I don't believe M didn't have a medical marijuana cards. I don't believe there was a stalker in the first place. So, no, I don't believe that the camera was out of batteries.

Sorry.

I did have a decent weekend. A friend of mine's husband is deployed. She's pregnant, with baby number two, so I've been helping her move quarters to quarters. It's been busy and I just got caught up on like 30 pages of this crap. Lol. I can't believe we still have Toni supporters coming on here. Ridiculous, as we are obviously able to call of them on their bullshit.

Where did Frankie go, by the way!?

I just don't see how, with only 2500 sq ft to cover, and 6 cameras to do so, they never caught anyone doing anything legitimately shady. Toni says she has the proof, and that's the only reason I hang around.

However, of Toni was so sure of who it was, just based on her actions thus far... Do you not think she would have made it known a LONG time ago that they are 100% sure who it is, with evidence?

What evidence do they have against K or B specifically?

I did have a decent weekend. A friend of mine's husband is deployed. She's pregnant, with baby number two, so I've been helping her move quarters to quarters. It's been busy and I just got caught up on like 30 pages of this crap. Lol. I can't believe we still have Toni supporters coming on here. Ridiculous, as we are obviously able to call of them on their bullshit.

Where did Frankie go, by the way!?
    There was a Toni supporter? This is what I have so far....Leesa beat up her boyfriend and is airing her dirty laundry for the world to see, People are discussing Toni actually killing Morgan (sorry, I couldnt disagree more, thats a bit of a stretch), the start of a new fashion line "Team Morgan", and some sarcastic omments from Toni's blog from team MDS. I think Frankie got bored becasue she wasn't the center off attenion. Who Knows?

I just don't see how, with only 2500 sq ft to cover, and 6 cameras to do so, they never caught anyone doing anything legitimately shady. Toni says she has the proof, and that's the only reason I hang around.

However, of Toni was so sure of who it was, just based on her actions thus far... Do you not think she would have made it known a LONG time ago that they are 100% sure who it is, with evidence?

What evidence do they have against K or B specifically?
    Dr Phil practically begged her for evidence. Why not show it then? As I have pointed out before, I am sure he would have jumped at the chance, throwing whatever amount of money needed into verifying, gathering, etc. if not for TV ratings (November sweeps ya know) well then the notarity. Is it possible she is still holding out? Because I gave up on that promise weeks ago.

Oooooooomygawd. Someone let Toni sucker them into making a documentary of Morgan's suicide. lol

Educate this poor sap before he/she gets ripped off and humiliated for life when he becomes the propaganda puppet of pathological liar Toni!
    https://www.facebook.com/WickedMuseCinema?fref=ts

I hope he/she got his payment upfront. Toni was too cheap to even pay for a $875 medical test for her own child.

Pizzed, I would put that shit on a credit card, or take out a loan, or even ask family and friends for help if it meant answers for my child.

I'm talking about the testing... Not the stupid 'documentary'

Quote Originally Posted by Mostlym3 View Post
    Since we are talking a lot about L's criminal history, Morgan's past, and calling Toni a murderer (personally, i DO NOT believe Toni murdered her daughter), can we talk about B and K's criminal history -- or is that off limits since they were minors before this year? I seem to remember that B has had several run-ins with the law for violence, her FB was loaded with aggressive posts acting like a thug, promoting drug use etc.

If people are piecing together Toni/Morgan's past to establish a pattern of mother stalking and daughter rebelling; can we piece together the past of B and K to see what their pattern is? With all the sympathy, we are losing sight of the type of kids we are dealing with. Before they shut their FB profiles down, the image of B and K were very very different. B's appearance on dr phil was actually hilarious to me -- given the image she projected before she sat down in hair and makeup for the show.

Also, a question. Toni mentioned a day where the police came by to check the cameras and they found no pictures because all of the police cams had dead batteries. The police report doesn't mention this battery issue, it just says they check the cams and retrieved no photos. Is it possible that the police did not note the battery issue to cover their ass or out of embarrassment or do we assume that is a lie on toni's account?
    The dead battery theory infuriates me more than anything else regarding this shit storm. (Besides the jewelry)

Is it possible that Toni fabricated the dead battery stories? Why yes! Yes, it is. Her intention was to make LE seem incompetent in order to outrage the blog readers, and to manipulate and twist the truth to make it sound as though she was the victim. When people reacted so strongly in her comment section, she thought "hey, that worked! Why not throw it in a few more times?” We are talking about an insane person here, and nothing she says can be trusted.

Police officers have to check and maintain their equipment on a daily basis, and in some jurisdictions, they have to carry back-up equipment at all times. Furthermore, I really don't buy the bullshit story that Steve was standing there, looking at the stalker with his thermal image scope and the cop was like “well, the batteries are dead, I can’t look in yours. No sirree. We will just have to let him get away so that we can be called to your home another 150 times before we catch him”. No. No fucking way. Not buyin it.

What happened to the mystery diary of Morgan's? Was it released into police custody or did Toni give it a good ol' viking funeral? If that thing made its way to the light of day, I can almost guarantee the last entry would say something to the effect of, "I can no longer deal with my mother's histrionics - telling the neighborhood I have a stalker. Truth is, she's harassing me and is batshit crazy. TTYN, as I'm about to go finish off this Amitryptiline with a vodka back."

Oh please, the jewelry was NOT Morgan's. And Toni knows this, which is why she hasn't elaborated.

Lol! @ Catfish!

I'm sure it will be 'cleaned' and 'edited' before released.
    If it ever is

Oh please, the jewelry was NOT Morgan's. And Toni knows this, which is why she hasn't elaborated.
    Exactly. That was one of my first eye openeing moments when reading the blog. WTF, if that was my daughter I would have provided them anything they needed in order to catch the fucker. If she did in fact notice missing jewelry, then we all know where it went. Morgan pawned it herself. Case closed.

No, no...

K was never charged with a possession of stolen items. His friend, took them from his own mother. He gave them to K and asked K to pawn them. When K was found with the jewelry, it was returned to the mother of his friend. She did not press charges. The jewelry matched the descriptions she submitted, not a piece more.

No, no...

K was never charged with a possession of stolen items. His friend, took them from his own mother. He gave them to K and asked K to pawn them. When K was found with the jewelry, it was returned to the mother of his friend. She did not press charges. The jewelry matched the descriptions she submitted, not a piece more.
    I know K is innocent in reference to the jewelry thats why it makes me insane. Just like the battery thing, I KNOW that is bullshit. For a FACT.

I swear this psycho reads or hears apples, and will take it as oranges.

Correct, K got theft by receiving. Here's the police report:
    Theft by receiving: Officers received a report on Dec. 23 of theft from a home. At 5 p.m. that day in the 1400 block of Grand Avenue, officers stopped a car driven by Keenan James Vanginkel, 19, of Carbondale and arrested him on a $1,000 warrant for theft by receiving. He was also found to be in possession of less than 6 ounces of marijuana, and was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and intent to sell marijuana.

If he stole anything from M, it was her pot.

I swear this psycho reads or hears apples, and will take it as oranges.
    Me? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Correct, K got theft by receiving. Here's the police report:
    Theft by receiving: Officers received a report on Dec. 23 of theft from a home. At 5 p.m. that day in the 1400 block of Grand Avenue, officers stopped a car driven by Keenan James Vanginkel, 19, of Carbondale and arrested him on a $1,000 warrant for theft by receiving. He was also found to be in possession of less than 6 ounces of marijuana, and was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and intent to sell marijuana.

If he stole anything from M, it was her pot.
    6 ounces? Damn-a-lam-a-ding-dong thats a lotta weed.

No, no... Not you Lady!!!

Less than 6oz.

Thread Information