Page 152 of 439 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Green... Are you saying you would prefer to be on the crazy train when it goes off the rails?
    I will always hold my stance that this thread serves no purpose other than to help Morgan's crazy mother and her cause for attention. And I am going to remind you all every so often.

Otherwise, I am just waiting for the crazy to come to an end somehow. If that be closing the thread, it dies on it's own or whatever. Praying for an end.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

When is Moonshoes allowed to come back and unleash the crazy? Also, where have Leesa & Marcia been? Getting a little bored without their drama. Especially if TI isn't going to post a new blaahhhgg with a crazy theory or accusing somebody new.

Catfish, I have actually been doubting there was a red dot. Seeing as how Toni loves to throw all of her evidence around all the time to us 'nonbelievers,' and she hasn't mentioned that since almost day one.

Plus, show me a video of there being a 'red dot' and I'll believe it.

So far, with the REAL evidence Toni has shown, I know there was a sketchy picture of a possible male walking in her driveway right after cops left (which I chalk up to curious neighbors)
    I've seen a kid drove up to the house and look around, realize he has the wrong house and leave.
    I've seen a chick walking around their property.

None of these people have been identified, all three look like different people.

That's exactly what I thought! Is Toni just making that up about the sheriff's dept finding with the black light? B/c Im pretty sure I read in the autopsy the ME said there was no bodily fluids?

Hmm also in this Websleuths interview, TI says that once the puppy was told to "attack" and that it nearly caught the stalker once. Then again she also mentioned that Steve and LE almost caught him once as well. Sigh. Stalker always being one step ahead of you. *eyeroll*

Catfish, I have actually been doubting there was a red dot. Seeing as how Toni loves to throw all of her evidence around all the time to us 'nonbelievers,' and she hasn't mentioned that since almost day one.

So far, with the REAL evidence Toni has shown, I know there was a sketchy picture of a possible male walking in her driveway right after cops left (which I chalk up to curious neighbors)
    I've seen a kid drove up to the house and look around, realize he has the wrong house and leave.

None of these people have been identified, all three look like different people.
    True! She hasn't mentioned the red dot since back when I was actually buying her bermshit, very early on.

Toni can read the sky is blue, interpret it as the sky is teal, and tell everyone she meets the sky is green.

She has NO clue what she is reading because in her own words she "is just a parent." She is not an investigator, nor a police officer, nor a medical examiner, nor a coroner. She knows what she wants to be her truth and she 'finds' things/statements that goes along with her theory.

Unfortunately theories are not always right.

You are totally spot on. Thats EXACTLY what I saw when I watched those videos. No wonder Elliot told her not to think he was guilty if she caught him on tape going for a morning walk. Everyone caught on tape was a fucking suspect!

The mailman did it! Maybe I shouldnt say that, Toni will see that and run with it.

Don't forget we saw a super hero, er um, headlights, er stalker.

Her biggest problem is she thinks she is better than any & everyone else. She thinks she's smarter and is now pissed that there are people more intelligent than she.

Apparently she thought everyone would just buy into the story and not question her.

And for that, she is even more of a re-re than we initially though

Toni can read the sky is blue, interpret it as the sky is teal, and tell everyone she meets the sky is green.

She has NO clue what she is reading because in her own words she "is just a parent." She is not an investigator, nor a police officer, nor a medical examiner, nor a coroner. She knows what she wants to be her truth and she 'finds' things/statements that goes along with her theory.

Unfortunately theories are not always right.
    She will never stop seeking the truth, even if she finds it. Because the only truth that is out there, is the truth WE sane people know to be true. Unless she finds what she wants to find she will never stop...therefore, she will never stop, because it just ISN'T there. Toni needs a good chair shot.

Narcissistic bitch

Lady, she will never stop seeking for HER truth. Not THE truth. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPanic View Post
    You are totally spot on. Thats EXACTLY what I saw when I watched those videos. No wonder Elliot told her not to think he was guilty if she caught him on tape going for a morning walk. Everyone caught on tape was a fucking suspect!

The mailman did it! Maybe I shouldnt say that, Toni will see that and run with it.

Don't forget we saw a super hero, er um, headlights, er stalker.
    Soon we will find out that the stalker was actually hovering around, tapping, alluding cameras in a UFO.

Hey, don't bash on UFO's.

They are more likely than her fucking stalker being a neighborhood kid

ET kidnapping her body instead of it having been cremated is a more plausible explanation than a stalker!

Quote Originally Posted by springmom View Post
    Hate to continuously point out the similarities between crazy Tony and Cray Cray Cindy Anthony - but somehow (and I am not sure how I did it) I ended up reading Cindy's twitter page the other day. Know what she did with the donations??? Gave it to the murdering mother - Casey Anthony!!!! I wish with all my heart cray cray Tony would not censor comments - I would respond to every single one of those "Please Donate" comments!!! That woman is going to use the money for her own benefit.

Also, I REALLY REALLY want to hear from Morgan's brother and sister (NOT the sis-in-law that so obviously is begging for her MIL approval!). WHY do they never respond to anything?? WHY are they so silent?? Because in their hearts they know what really happened. Just like we do.

Off topic - OMG - my youngest son's dog passed away the other day. He has told my husband that he wanted a goat. I come home yesterday - to a GOAT!!! Know how hard it is to catch a freakin goat? I know nothing about goats! Do they need shots? Someone asked me what they eat... all I know so far... socks, clothing of any kind, trash, dog food apparently - oh yeah - and about 4 towels.
    She also gave Casey money from the Dr Phil show. That's how Casey bought her own laptop, phone, puppy, etc. To make it even more disgusting, they accepted donations to help find missing children with the first foundation in Caylee's name and to fight for grandparent's rights with the second foundation. 80% of that money went to "administrative costs", such as paying the charities President, VP, etc. Who were they? Why, Cindy, George and Lee. They went on a cruise, bought new vehicles and remodeled their kitchen. What happened to the remaining 20%, it has yet to be accounted for. There's a lot of FRAUDATION going on with that family. A lot of Toni's comments have reminded me of Cindy Anthony, mostly the twisting of words and avoiding answering a direct question.

I'm sorry for the loss of you dog. Have no idea what goats need, but have heard they will eat anything. Seems like you're learning that lesson. LOL
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

My favorite quote thus far on the radio show: "The front door lock and the back sliding door lock were both broken early on. We didn't put that together, because, you know, your brain just doesn't go there."

Bwahaha. If you have a stalker, yes, YES it does go there.

Ok, back to catch up on the twins thread...

Quote Originally Posted by springmom View Post
    This particular tweet - makes my blood boil "Cindy Anthony ‏@CINDYANTH0NY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTER WHO IS 7 TODAY. SO SAD SHE ACCIDENTALLY DIED. SHE'S FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

"ACCIDENTALLY DIED"???!!!! She knows WTF happened to that baby and they are ALL guilty! Not sure about the dad - he is just stupid.
    SHE IS A LUNATIC!!! The world knows your daughter killed Caylee, STOP THE DENIAL!! ugh.

Whew, had to get that out. Now back to our regular programming.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Cindy and Toni must be BFFE's

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Please be having those posted in the pets thread.

For the record, I unsubscribed but it came back in my feed anyways. I take that as a sign from god that I am meant to remind you all this thread only serves to feed the crazy.
    LOL! Feeding the crazy can be fun, but never after midnight. Green, do you think Toni visits this site? With everything being so negative against her, I can't imagine her wanting to read it, unless she needs new idea's for her blahg of course.

I wouldn't

Her biggest problem is she thinks she is better than any & everyone else. She thinks she's smarter and is now pissed that there are people more intelligent than she.

Apparently she thought everyone would just buy into the story and not question her.

And for that, she is even more of a re-re than we initially though
    She is following Cindy Anthony 101, smells like there's a dead body in the damn car, no it's pizza in the hot Florida sun, no it was a bag of garbage, no it's...

Word to the wise:
    Psycho bitch + passive douche-canoe = rebellious, mentally unstable children.

Cindy and Toni must be BFFE's
    Maybe they could get a 2 for 1 discount at a legitimate therapist. I would love to be a fly on the wall during their sessions. It would be a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    I heard Morbid likes it up the berm.

(sorry, I had to. lol)
    Ha ha! I love you! And Morbid too!!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Thread Information