Page 151 of 439 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    There's a really good book called storey's guide to raising goats- excellent book, good for kids too. check into it. Effff I gotta go to bed.. Back @ work tonight ...
    Thanks Punker! I will get it this weekend before I somehow manage to kill the goat. I know horses, dogs, cats, even reptiles and rodents (unfortunately). I have managed to kill baby birds (who knew you could overfeed a baby bird to the point it dies?), plants, etc. I do not want to somehow manage to kill a goat.

Quote Originally Posted by springmom View Post
    Hate to continuously point out the similarities between crazy Tony and Cray Cray Cindy Anthony - but somehow (and I am not sure how I did it) I ended up reading Cindy's twitter page the other day. Know what she did with the donations??? Gave it to the murdering mother - Casey Anthony!!!! I wish with all my heart cray cray Tony would not censor comments - I would respond to every single one of those "Please Donate" comments!!! That woman is going to use the money for her own benefit.

Also, I REALLY REALLY want to hear from Morgan's brother and sister (NOT the sis-in-law that so obviously is begging for her MIL approval!). WHY do they never respond to anything?? WHY are they so silent?? Because in their hearts they know what really happened. Just like we do.

Off topic - OMG - my youngest son's dog passed away the other day. He has told my husband that he wanted a goat. I come home yesterday - to a GOAT!!! Know how hard it is to catch a freakin goat? I know nothing about goats! Do they need shots? Someone asked me what they eat... all I know so far... socks, clothing of any kind, trash, dog food apparently - oh yeah - and about 4 towels.
    Would you mind linking me to Cindy's Twitter? I watched the entire court proceedings live and was so mad when she was found not guilty.

And WTF, a goat?! Does it stay inside? I know someone who has a miniature horse that is basically like a dog. I haven't seen it in person yet, but picturing a horse trotting around inside a house is hard for me to do without giggling. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    Would you mind linking me to Cindy's Twitter? I watched the entire court proceedings live and was so mad when she was found not guilty.

And WTF, a goat?! Does it stay inside? I know someone who has a miniature horse that is basically like a dog. I haven't seen it in person yet, but picturing a horse trotting around inside a house is hard for me to do without giggling. lol
    Me too Chop! I almost went to Florida to help search for her - my ex refused saying it was none of my business. I was very very into the case which is why I bring it up. I STILL want to know what really happened to that poor baby! That family all needs to rot in hell for what they did.

Here is Crazy Cindy's Twitter: https://twitter.com/CINDYANTH0NY

And so far - no. Pretty sure hubby is not going to let it inside. Maybe if our boy asks... AND OMG - a horse inside?? I don't care how big it is - it is still a horse! Someone offered me a mating pair of miniature horses for 200 - seriously considered it - but wth am I going to do with mini horses? Couple of white russians and I may just try to ride the thing and kill that too.

Me too Chop! I almost went to Florida to help search for her - my ex refused saying it was none of my business. I was very very into the case which is why I bring it up. I STILL want to know what really happened to that poor baby! That family all needs to rot in hell for what they did.

Here is Crazy Cindy's Twitter: https://twitter.com/CINDYANTH0NY

And so far - no. Pretty sure hubby is not going to let it inside. Maybe if our boy asks... AND OMG - a horse inside?? I don't care how big it is - it is still a horse! Someone offered me a mating pair of miniature horses for 200 - seriously considered it - but wth am I going to do with mini horses? Couple of white russians and I may just try to ride the thing and kill that too.
    Thanks for the link! I live close to where this happened so I was following the case really closely. It was hard to avoid since it was on the news all of the time here.

My FIL wants to raise miniature horses and train them to be like seeing eye dogs. lol

Oh, and to do a signature, I think you click on settings up at the top of the page, and then on the left, there should be a link that says change signature. :)

I'm skimming the twin thread right now. Tears of laughter...seriously. Great stuff.

I haven't seen it in person yet, but picturing a horse trotting around inside a house is hard for me to do without giggling. lol
    I have a friend who posts pictures on FB of her family's pet deer. Like, it comes up to the table and eats and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    I'm skimming the twin thread right now. Tears of laughter...seriously. Great stuff.

I have a friend who posts pictures on FB of her family's pet deer. Like, it comes up to the table and eats and stuff.
    I was driving the other day and saw a baby deer just standing by a fenced in area (that is a deer lease which means it will eventually be hunted) - no mama in sight. It stared at me - I stared at it. I sooo wanted to get out and grab it. Then logic sank in - IF I caught the baby (highly unlikely) and then what? Put it in the backseat of my mustang? I could just see it like in the movies where they THOUGHT they killed the deer then it wakes up and goes stark crazy in the car. LOL

ok, you have my attention, how do I find the infamous twins thread???

Thanks for the link! I live close to where this happened so I was following the case really closely. It was hard to avoid since it was on the news all of the time here.

My FIL wants to raise miniature horses and train them to be like seeing eye dogs. lol

Oh, and to do a signature, I think you click on settings up at the top of the page, and then on the left, there should be a link that says change signature. :)

This particular tweet - makes my blood boil "Cindy Anthony ‏@CINDYANTH0NY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTER WHO IS 7 TODAY. SO SAD SHE ACCIDENTALLY DIED. SHE'S FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

"ACCIDENTALLY DIED"???!!!! She knows WTF happened to that baby and they are ALL guilty! Not sure about the dad - he is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeHeart View Post
    ok, you have my attention, how do I find the infamous twins thread???
    OMG - I read most of it - it is entertaining to say the least! Go back to the list of threads - I just clicked around til I found it (which is how I find any thread on these boards lol)

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post

Please be having those posted in the pets thread.

For the record, I unsubscribed but it came back in my feed anyways. I take that as a sign from god that I am meant to remind you all this thread only serves to feed the crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

We have moved on to discussing weird pets, mmmkay?

This particular tweet - makes my blood boil "Cindy Anthony ‏@CINDYANTH0NY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTER WHO IS 7 TODAY. SO SAD SHE ACCIDENTALLY DIED. SHE'S FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

"ACCIDENTALLY DIED"???!!!! She knows WTF happened to that baby and they are ALL guilty! Not sure about the dad - he is just stupid.
    If by accidentally, she means her daughter drugged her so that she could party and the drugs "accidentally" killed her. The whole drowning in a pool defense was so laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post

For the record, I unsubscribed but it came back in my feed anyways. I take that as a sign from god that I am meant to remind you all this thread only serves to feed the crazy.
    It is, however, entertaining! lol Please don't go... don't goooooo.... don't go away... Please don't go... don't gooooooo.... I beg you to stay....

I've never heard TI say that they used to take care of other teenagers years ago (on the Websleuths radio show). Hmm, I wonder when those kids will start coming forward saying that TI should have been committed a long time ago.

Also, she was sooooo worried about her precious angel that she let her drive a car with 300,000 miles on it until "it blew up" before deciding to share her LAND ROVER? Hmm... it was probably the stalker, not the car having a billion miles on it.

We have moved on to discussing weird pets, mmmkay?
    Or.. you could interact with the other people on this board in the pet thread?

It is, however, entertaining! lol Please don't go... don't goooooo.... don't go away... Please don't go... don't gooooooo.... I beg you to stay....
    Seems I cannot stay away even when I try.

Or.. you could interact with the other people on this board in the pet thread?

Seems I cannot stay away even when I try.
    I have posted in that thread. But, I was going with the flow of the convo here so...

Welcome back to the crazy train Green!

I think people who are obsessing over a damn word are nuts haha

I don't know why I'm here.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Welcome back to the crazy train Green!
    I am just here to see it end.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post

Us. We are the same. HOLD ME.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post

It's because you liked my NKOTB song that I dedicated to you.

I fully admit that I am nutty.

Now I have a pet picture, but need to find the thread to post it in.

It's because you liked my NKOTB song that I dedicated to you.

I fully admit that I am nutty.

Now I have a pet picture, but need to find the thread to post it in.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...11#post3252211

Thanks. I posted a picture of our dog.

Lol probably so. Effing chop bringing me back :p

I had also forgotten about this "little red dot" running away from the house at the first part of the stalking.

Green... Are you saying you would prefer to be on the crazy train when it goes off the rails?

Thread Information