Page 150 of 439 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidt View Post
    aren't we all?

What i really want to know is how many noobs have tried to kill the little bug crawling around in punkerduckie's sig line?
    all of them.... Bwahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Aren't we all?

What I REALLY want to know is how many noobs have tried to kill the little bug crawling around in Punkerduckie's sig line?
    lol - I nearly did! We have fruit flies and I thought one landed on my phone but then I realized it was really small and I didn't want to kill a fruit fly baby.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    Ah crap. I've not made it over there yet. I figured since Marcie solved it for us, I had time to spare!
    If you want to seriously waste time, go for it. I found it pretty entertaining, but I'm a little weird.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    all of them.... Bwahahahahaha
    I know, right?! I tried to kill it. You've been MIA for so long I forgot about it. STAWP disappearing!

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    lol - I nearly did! We have fruit flies and I thought one landed on my phone but then I realized it was really small and I didn't want to kill a fruit fly baby.

Aren't we all?

What I REALLY want to know is how many noobs have tried to kill the little bug crawling around in Punkerduckie's sig line?
    LOL~ I didn't see it until you mentioned it. Come here little buggie
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    LOL~ I didn't see it until you mentioned it. Come here little buggie
    Haha! I try to kill it all the time. Poor little bug.

I know, right?! I tried to kill it. You've been MIA for so long I forgot about it. STAWP disappearing!
    Sorry. Moved, got a new business going, working full time AND trying to convince the BF to let me buy a goat. I've been busy.

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I like the noobs. I'm glad you're here! Don't feel discouraged in posting! It doesn't matter if it has been mentioned before. It may be new to you. One great thing about internet forums, is you can ignore who ever you want! You do not have to explain yourselves as to why you are posting or apologize for posting. If you get a butthurt comment directed your way, just ignore it. See?! It's that easy!
    I hope you all hang around to enjoy some of the other threads. Don't be fooled, this isn't the only thread that includes a ton of fuckery.

Sorry to interrupt. Back to the bermshit.
    Aw shit, you make me all mushy inside, you sweet hilarious MOFO! Honest engines, to all the noob-boobs, Mo rocks, I would have said "fuck it" by now if not for the guidance of this rockstar. You should be....like, the boss or something. Not like in a Tony Danza way, but like a Bruce Springsteen way. MMMMMMK? Got it? GOOD!

Sorry. Moved, got a new business going, working full time AND trying to convince the BF to let me buy a goat. I've been busy.
    You're a rockstar! I see the business stuff on FB. Good for you! I love the soap. I want to buy some, but I feel obligated with a high school friend who also makes and sells organic soaps. I'm pretty loyal to locally owned small businesses. Would I be stabbing him in the back if I bought some of your soap? If I can get if cheaper from you, I would be happy to place an order:-) I wouldn't mind supporting your business a couple times a year:-(
    And, I WANT A GOAT!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPanic View Post
    Aw shit, you make me all mushy inside, you sweet hilarious MOFO! Honest engines, to all the noob-boobs, Mo rocks, I would have said "fuck it" by now if not for the guidance of this rockstar. You should be....like, the boss or something. Not like in a Tony Danza way, but like a Bruce Springsteen way. MMMMMMK? Got it? GOOD!
    You're sweet! lol @ noob-boobs. That was one of my favorite typo's of all time. Comparing me to The Boss?! Damn. Those are some big shoes to fill! Gotta make sure I stay in line. Like, forever! haha
    Last edited by morbidT; 11-16-2012 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kurious View Post
    LMAO, is this person for real??
    Ok this person is a genius.

I am back to post this only

A-well-a everybody's heard about the berm
    B-b-b-berm, berm, berm, b-berm's the word
    A-well-a berm, berm, berm, the berm is the word
    A-well-a berm, berm, berm, well the berm is the word
    A-well-a berm, berm, berm, b-berm's the word
    A-well-a berm, berm, b-berm's the word
    A-well-a berm, berm, berm, b-berm's the word
    A-well-a don't you know about the berm?
    Well, everybody knows that the berm is the word!
    A-well-a...

I saw a person instead of just headlights.
    Maybe the last picture of the deer outside Morgan's window was her patronus.

Yeah fuckery!

Paul, they should play that in the made for TV movie when Steve is running around the house in circles "chasing" the stalker.

You're a rockstar! I see the business stuff on FB. Good for you! I love the soap. I want to buy some, but I feel obligated with a high school friend who also makes and sells organic soaps. I'm pretty loyal to locally owned small businesses. Would I be stabbing him in the back if I bought some of your soap? If I can get if cheaper from you, I would be happy to place an order:-) I wouldn't mind supporting your business a couple times a year:-(
    And, I WANT A GOAT!
    Thank you. :) I'm trying to get my webdesign stuff going so I can go part time at my job and work from home. $5 a bar for the soap, it's all natural, but not certified organic. I have friends who all sell soap too and we just suggest the other when we run out, lol. PM me on facebook, I can tell you what I got.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliet View Post
    Paul, they should play that in the made for TV movie when Steve is running around the house in circles "chasing" the stalker.
    That's probably better than the Benny Hill music like I was picturing.

Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    I'm gonna make your butt hurt later MorbidT!

That is how babies are made, isn't it?
    I heard Morbid likes it up the berm.

(sorry, I had to. lol)

Who are you kidding, morbid likes it anywhere!

Morbid, I did not try to kill the bug.

Those smudges on my screen are from me trying to scroll my laptop screen like I do my tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by kurious View Post
    Great points, and I agree with all of it!! I've seen other commenters elsewhere mentioning MSbP, too, so it's not just us.

This case infuriates me because I feel like Toni is getting away with murder - literally!! And on the chance that she didn't purposely kill her daughter, she's still getting away with a million other things (bullying, falsely accusing people of serious crimes, accepting donations for who knows what, creating chaos in her daughter's life before she died, etc etc etc). This woman is a crazy, horrible excuse for a mother.

As for the cremation, YES, I think she had it done to eliminate any chances of her body being exhumed in the future.
    Hate to continuously point out the similarities between crazy Tony and Cray Cray Cindy Anthony - but somehow (and I am not sure how I did it) I ended up reading Cindy's twitter page the other day. Know what she did with the donations??? Gave it to the murdering mother - Casey Anthony!!!! I wish with all my heart cray cray Tony would not censor comments - I would respond to every single one of those "Please Donate" comments!!! That woman is going to use the money for her own benefit.

Also, I REALLY REALLY want to hear from Morgan's brother and sister (NOT the sis-in-law that so obviously is begging for her MIL approval!). WHY do they never respond to anything?? WHY are they so silent?? Because in their hearts they know what really happened. Just like we do.

Off topic - OMG - my youngest son's dog passed away the other day. He has told my husband that he wanted a goat. I come home yesterday - to a GOAT!!! Know how hard it is to catch a freakin goat? I know nothing about goats! Do they need shots? Someone asked me what they eat... all I know so far... socks, clothing of any kind, trash, dog food apparently - oh yeah - and about 4 towels.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post
    i heard morbid likes it up the berm.

(sorry, i had to. Lol)
    omg - i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by springmom View Post
    Hate to continuously point out the similarities between crazy Tony and Cray Cray Cindy Anthony - but somehow (and I am not sure how I did it) I ended up reading Cindy's twitter page the other day. Know what she did with the donations??? Gave it to the murdering mother - Casey Anthony!!!! I wish with all my heart cray cray Tony would not censor comments - I would respond to every single one of those "Please Donate" comments!!! That woman is going to use the money for her own benefit.

Also, I REALLY REALLY want to hear from Morgan's brother and sister (NOT the sis-in-law that so obviously is begging for her MIL approval!). WHY do they never respond to anything?? WHY are they so silent?? Because in their hearts they know what really happened. Just like we do.

Off topic - OMG - my youngest son's dog passed away the other day. He has told my husband that he wanted a goat. I come home yesterday - to a GOAT!!! Know how hard it is to catch a freakin goat? I know nothing about goats! Do they need shots? Someone asked me what they eat... all I know so far... socks, clothing of any kind, trash, dog food apparently - oh yeah - and about 4 towels.
    They eat hay, and yes, I know how hard it is to catch one. I used to have 14. Put a dog collar on it. They do need vaccinations annually. http://www.buttercupsoaps.com/GATG-101.html (not me, just a good FAQ)
    Last edited by PunkerDuckie; 11-16-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Thank you. :) I'm trying to get my webdesign stuff going so I can go part time at my job and work from home. $5 a bar for the soap, it's all natural, but not certified organic. I have friends who all sell soap too and we just suggest the other when we run out, lol. PM me on facebook, I can tell you what I got.
    PD - I am a developer too! I have one screen for programming and the other, well - you can see what I am doing lol! Been thinking about starting my own stuff too - done it before. Hardest part is getting clients - and I so suck at that part.

They eat hay, and yes, I know how hard it is to catch one. I used to have 14. Put a dog collar on it. They do need vaccinations annually. http://www.buttercupsoaps.com/GATG-101.html (not me, just a good FAQ)
    Oh - I thought the hay was for bedding lol! No wonder it was laying there munching on its bed lol. I tried to put my English Mastiff in there with it - she looked at it like WTF are you???

PD - I am a developer too! I have one screen for programming and the other, well - you can see what I am doing lol! Been thinking about starting my own stuff too - done it before. Hardest part is getting clients - and I so suck at that part.
    I have been getting good clients via word of mouth.. I suck at that part too lol

Oh - I thought the hay was for bedding lol! No wonder it was laying there munching on its bed lol. I tried to put my English Mastiff in there with it - she looked at it like WTF are you???
    There's a really good book called storey's guide to raising goats- excellent book, good for kids too. check into it. Effff I gotta go to bed.. Back @ work tonight ...

Ok - since I have decided to stick around on this board (I am on other boards but they are so freakin stuffy - feel like I am gonna get bitch-slapped if I say what I really think!) - I want to make my siggy and shit cool. Went to edit my profile - but don't see anywhere to add a siggy line etc. HALP!

Oh and yes - I have gone to other threads - just haven't posted as I am still catching up! But as a noob - I wanta say y'all are the bestest group ever! I am constantly wiping my tea off my computer screen from spewing it everywhere at some of these comments. And Green -know you hate this thread - but you are fn awesome.

Thread Information