Page 13 of 439 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by wondering? View Post
    I too, feel bad for those Mom keeps naming as suspects... Is that called stalking, to keep, over and over, naming people that you suspect of stalking and killing your daughter? Or is there another name for it?
    trying to just share part of your quote and hoping it looks correct. I wonder that too! These folks - Elliott and Keenan - how is it legal for her to drag their names through the mud like this?

Seems libelous. I think there were last names there at some point.
    Last edited by Olivia; 10-15-2012 at 02:41 PM. Reason: fixed

yeah, screwed up trying to quote just a part. No need to tell me how to do it - I know, just didn't do it right. Sorry all. love you.

No more liable than calling someone crazy. She hasn't used last names (as far as I've seen). Stalking was actually taken under investigation as a felony. And this kid was a person of interest. Just some thoughts, although I'm sure there's a couple of you who have some passive/aggressive post u want to bold/italic/serif in response to my comment.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    chiaracat knows the crazy lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraCat View Post
    No more liable than calling someone crazy. She hasn't used last names (as far as I've seen). Stalking was actually taken under investigation as a felony. And this kid was a person of interest. Just some thoughts, although I'm sure there's a couple of you who have some passive/aggressive post u want to bold/italic/serif in response to my comment.
    No, actually launching an internet campaign against persons with a baseless accusation of CRIMINAL ACTIVITY is considerably worse then calling someone crazy. By the way, a forum operates in a manner that when someone wants to respond to a specific portion of you comment so that it doesn't come off as out of context or vague, they bold that section.

New to MDS and glad to be here. My first impression was stalking, then suicide.

I now believe that Morgan was not stalked as much as she was harassed. We know for a FACT that her car was keyed. This seems to be the start of all the 'activity' at her home with which she shared with her parents.

At first her Mother's blog seems to jump overboard, and to be honest, I think Toni took things to an extreme that Morgan never thought she would. Morgan wanted to let this 'stuff' go. She wanted to try to live her life normally. Not only Mom but Dad on Mom's insistence took all of this a step too far.

IMO, what it comes down to from the very beginning, a 'girl' was jealous of another 'girl' because her boyfriend found her attractive and was a bit obsessed with her. The keying of the car happens. Morgan was strong, and didn't understand exactly what was happening. So she goes on with her life and by all accounts is a happy, productive human being. This doesn't sit well with those who wish her unwell.

Now we have the harassment of the family by a very unhappy girl with the help of a man who just wanted to prove to her, she was more important then the 'other' girl.

The videos that Toni has published so far show me 'something' was going on. Someone was trying to harass this family. I DO NOT believe this is a true stalking case. I DO believe that Toni took this TOO far and made her daughter feel like she WAS in danger.

In the end, my opinion is that Morgan didn't kill herself, but that she took an overdose of drugs trying to get past the pain of living a life that wasn't her own anymore due to the harassment she was receiving and her mother's instance she was being stalked.

Morgan didn't want to die. She just didn't want to deal with the bullshit any longer.

I am pretty sure someone mentioned Keenan's last name. I don't know if it was in the blog or this thread though. I spent my whole Friday night reading them both and everything has blended together.

Cars get keyed all the time. My car got keyed. It was by some douche. Probably teenagers. My mom's car got keyed. I think the person harassing the family was Toni.

I am 38 years old, and I am a bitch. My car has never been keyed. I have had a car since I was 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystix blue View Post
    I am 38 years old, and I am a bitch. My car has never been keyed. I have had a car since I was 15.
    Where do you live? Pretty much everyone in L.A gets their car keyed. Or in my mom's case, New Mexico. You've just been lucky. It's like thinking kids who egg strangers on Halloween are out to get you. People are just assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraCat View Post
    She has used last names many times and his mom's name. Yesterday she implicated the neighbor down the street and also said this man's daughter poisoned Morgan. (This neighbor's livelihood depends upon his good reputation in the community.) Tonight she tagged her delusional blog with Snowmass killer.

Now she is advertising on her blog for fools to help support her. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is donating 10% of sales for the whole month of October for Justice for Morgan.
    (Check out her the photos in her blog. She drives a Range Rover. Yeah.)

It is beyond disgusting that Toni Ingram panhandles off her dead daughter's suicide!

My car was stolen once. I have a stalker!

I'm so sorry that Morgan died and that her family is going through all of this . . . but this murder mystery thing is a load of crap and denial. Using a blog to turn it into an epic saga with shitty lead-ins like "But you'll be shocked by what I will reveal to you in the next entry" is tacky and will NOT help to achieve any means of justice. If she wants to keep this from happening to others and serve as an advocate for anti-stalking causes, great. I saw there are a few entries with relevant info/links/advice, which is perfect -- if she focuses on that she'll
    be able to help more people and avoid slinging shit at everyone else. You can honor the memory of a loved one by helping others more easily than you can with a witch hunt.

Some gems from the detective/police report:

At approximately 0227 hours, after we left the residence, I received a text from Toni Ingram telling me that the backyard motion detector light was going on and off. I explained that we had seen it go on and off a few times for no apparent reason.
    On one hand, her daughter, Morgan, seems to be more bothered by trying to catch the suspect(s). Morgan would rather ignore the harassment and continue living her life. On the other hand, Toni and her husband are involved and hopeful that the suspect(s) will be caught.
    Email from Toni to detective:
    But, for the last 2 days Morgan has had a bad feeling (intuition) about letting her puppy out in our back yard in the pre-dawn hours to go potty so I suggested that she put the puppy on a long lead and stand inside the house, holding on to the lead while the puppy goes potty so in case anything happens she can reel the puppy back in to the house quickly and lock the door. Luckily this morning at 5:45 am(while still pitch dark outside) she did just that and right when the puppy started going potty a person in black appearing to Morgan?s left just between the back ofour BBQ and the vertical post ? she panicked an pulled her puppy in the house as fast as she could (while the poor thing was still urinating) and locked the back door.
    Another email from Toni:
    I know Morgan is very emotionally distraught and not thinking clearly ?she cries when I talk about it and wants to pretend it just isn?t happening, but I did have a very strong talk with her last night and from now on she promises to call 911 from the car if she gets followed again and if she ever sees him again, like yesterday morning.
    Deputy's observation:
    Toni and Steve have always indicated their desire to apprehend and prosecute the suspect. Morgan on the other hand, has been in the mindset that if she ignores it will go away and she can continue her life.
    Deputy report:
    Toni and Steve saw some people walking in the neighborhood. They talked to the girls and it turned out to be B**** H**** and some of her friends ... Toni talked to me about this entry and found it very strange. Toni relayed to me that the video on November 1, 2011, seemed staged since the person seems to walk right through there yard in front of the cameras. This is not normal for the suspect since he has rarely been caught on camera.
    Deputy's observation:
    During the course of this investigation, I have considered the idea that the noise on the window that Morgan is reporting could be something other than human caused. To this
    date, there is no evidence that it is not human related. Furthermore, while minimal, there is evidence that suggests that an unknown person is and has been around the house acting in a suspicious manner.
    Deputy report:
    They have also inferred that Morgan likely died due to stress caused by the stalker.
    Toni also told me that she learned that M****, K****?s girlfriend, was going to vet school. Toni told me about how she had also gone to vet school and that she thought, as a possibility, that somebody had entered their home the day that Morgan had died and had given Morgan Ingram?s dog a tranquilizer knowing that it would disable the dog temporarily. Toni immediately dismissed the idea as unlikely but she still mentioned it.
    . . . I'm sorry, but Toni is the friggin' stalker here.

Email from Toni to deputy:
    As per the book you suggested on stalkers I definitely find K**** to fit the serial killer in the making profile. Everyone close to him and his father that we have spoken to finds them to be Very Creepy with a capital C.
    Deputy tells how he showed suspect a falsified report in an attempt to trim him up (nope):
    I then spoke to K**** about his involvement. I told K**** that he is still a viable suspect and that there is surveillance of him in Morgan?s driveway. I told K**** that we had sent the photos to an independent lab, that lab had compared photos of the surveillance, and his facebook photos and that they identified him as the same person. Furthermore, I showed K**** a fictitious lab report stating such. K**** did maintain that it wasn?t him on the video and that he had never been on the driveway. K**** did not deviate from his story or his claim that the person on the video was not him.
    Report covering the night before Morgan was found dead:
    Toni advised that she and Morgan had gotten in an argument on 12-1-2011 because Morgan took their vehicle without permission. Toni advised that they were worried because Morgan wouldn?t answer her phone or reply to text messages. Toni advised that Morgan finally arrived back the house at approximately 2130 hours on 12-1-2011. Toni advised that Morgan went in her room and was upset with Toni. Toni advised that Morgan didn?t appear to be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. Toni advised that she knocked on Morgan?s door and Morgan told her to go away. Toni advised that Steven went in her room later and told her goodnight. Toni advised that at approximately 0615 hours on 12-2-2011 she tried to wake Morgan up and Morgan wouldn?t respond.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

It does seem weird that in all this time that someone was allegedly knocking on the window that they NEVER had an opportunity to dash out and see who it was. Or even creep our while it was happening. My verdict; the mother was doing the tapping on the window, all part of the controlling process. Plus, I also lost sympathy when it the end of each blog entry turned into a 'stay tuned for more stalking adventures' moment..

Quote Originally Posted by nerdmiga View Post
    I'm wondering if it started out as some kind of side effect of one of her medications that her mother just kind of ran with... I don't know if it's full-on crazy. I was believing her blog that something weird was happening up until I saw the picture from the camera. I told my boyfriend about the story and he said that it seemed fishy to him right away and was basically echoing most of what I've heard on here. Then I listened to her interview on websleuth and started feeling the same way. Some parents will go at great lengths to protect their children. I know there are some things that my mother said during my childhood that now as an adult I question. It's possible that in her attempt to protect her daughter from the ills of the world that they just got really wrapped up in everything that was happening. My boyfriend also pointed out that there was four months of stalking that didn't escalate to anything more than taps and running around the house? Usually stalkers have some kind of devious goal beyond tapping on the window.
    This could definitely be true. I was put on Wellbutrin for anxiety and that stuff made me crazy. I was paranoid, my anxiety was worse, and I was a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzedPenguins View Post
    She has used last names many times and his mom's name. Yesterday she implicated the neighbor down the street and also said this man's daughter poisoned Morgan. (This neighbor's livelihood depends upon his good reputation in the community.) Tonight she tagged her delusional blog with Snowmass killer.
    She has used their names, provided a map of where they were living, not to mention the people who left comments on the blog that listed personal info as well. Now there are a bunch of internet strangers with torches who are posting personal info about these "suspects".

From what I've read about that area of CO, it is a small town and I imagine the amount of attention this blog is now getting is affecting the lives of K and his family. Is there a possibility that they could sue for slander?

I also agree that the whole, "just wait until you see what I have next" comments are annoying. If you have such damning evidence, show it! This isn't some TV drama where you need cliffhangers and lead ins to the next episode.

I feel for the mom; I really do. However, I think she is channeling her grief in an unhealthy way.

This was a comment in the "Just When Does Stalking Become Stalking" post:

Toni is Colorado a “death penalty” State? Because if it is then I hope all 5 of them get fried!!! And go to their eternal destination!!!
    First, there are now five suspects? I thought T was only saying there was one? And this commenter wants all five of them fried, even though they don't have proof that they were involved?

Wow.

Again what amuses me is that she is the stalker. It's a lack of self awareness that's impressive.

5??? I stopped reading but wanting 5 people killed on a loose at best possibility she was murdered. Wow.

I agree that this very well could have started as medication side effect and spiraled.

Oh and now I agree mom is a stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Again what amuses me is that she is the stalker. It's a lack of self awareness that's impressive.
    Right. I was looking at the post with 'Common Manipulation Tactics of Stalkers' in the blog. Hmmm, let's see.

Constant communication with a continual stream of information? Check.

Surveillance? Triple check.

Legal harassment tactics: Trying to sic the detective on everyone every other day? Check.

Libel and/or slander: Does creating an entire shit-slinging blog count? I think it's safe to say that has the potential to damage her suspect's interpersonal relationships.

Harassment of family members: Given the fact that three or four of the guy's family worked at the same place with him...check. How about going to someone's place of business and demanding surveillance tapes and information about what type of razor blades he used at work?

Pretty much the only thing she hasn't done is steal a pair of his underwear, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the next step.

And then there's this:

- interrogating the suspect's new girlfriend
    - trying to get copies of the suspect's work schedule
    - driving around the parking lot of the suspect's work every day at different times
    - confronting the suspect's ex-girlfriend
    - monitoring suspect's Facebook chats

Also, it's weird that someone was threatening the guy on Facebook and accusing him of stalking Morgan. And then that person suddenly changes names? Gosh, wonder who that could be.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Member Keann Scissorhands Powley's Avatar
    Do you think, and this is speculation at its most that, Morgan comes home late, her mom goes on a yelling spree and Morgan goes up to her room and since she's extra scared because of her mom convincing her that she has a stalker, goes to take some pills to try to sleep to mask out the tapping she thinks she hears so she wouldn't have to deal with getting her mom or dad involved the rest of the night. And, oh man she ends up taking to many and dying.

the other thing I find weird is that the morning Morgan died there's a picture from the surveillance of a deer walking really close to the house that the motion detector goes off. They chalk this up to an angel or something. But if a deer was that close couldn't an antler tap on the window, or wouldn't it make sense that its happened more then once? A deer would be able to get close enough to the house to get under the lip of the roof to go undetected.

You think?

I was hoping we would actually get to see some of this evidence Toni promises is coming. Ummm... no.

I just watched the latest (I think) video of the "stalker" supposedly crouched down behind the LR3. I have watched it over and over again and all I see is the reflection of the headlights, from the car going down the road, off the front of the other car/truck parked in the driveway. Toni says this is a person in a white t-shirt. I see no person. I see the headlights of the car passing by.

I still say this is a mother who is looking for something that is not there to scare the daylights out of her daughter so she can continue to control her daughters every move.

from today's blog

Today is October 16, 2012 When I reviewed the emails and notes and text messages I had a thought. This was a busy day of terrorizing from Morgan's stalker, and no response from the Sheriff's, not one visit in person. But the strange thing is our detective is laid up for a few days and if a stalker knew this and wanted to raise cain, today would have been the day. But that's too far fetched isn't it. That would mean he knew, had some inside line. I'm not saying the Sheriffs were in on this just that intel was making it to the wrong ears without their knowledge. Just a thought?

Thread Information