Page 102 of 438 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 10937

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

  1. #2526
    Senior Member aaronsmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hill AFB, Utah
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    7998704
    Hahahahaha, morbid... sogs is giving away your secret!!

  2. #2527
    Senior Member Crazy Lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    5149483
    Sogs, because he told his dear attorney friend, "s/he" was MR MorbidT to her. As a lowly noob, I fell for it.

    Bad. Bad. Crazy!

    Snif snif

  3. #2528
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Mr MorbidT, may I please be on your team? Puhlese?
    Why yes, yes you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Why is every calling morbid mr? morbid is ms.
    Damn you sogs! This thread is made of fuckery and I was only playing along because Frankie called me Mr.
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Why the fuck doesn't anyone want to be on my team? I've won a state championship!!!

    You have to play along with the fuckery a little more.

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Hahahahaha, morbid... sogs is giving away your secret!!

  4. #2529
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Sogs, because he told his dear attorney friend, "s/he" was MR MorbidT to her. As a lowly noob, I fell for it.

    Bad. Bad. Crazy!

    Snif snif
    When the first mistake happened, I tried to rectify it, but everyone ignored it. Then animosity played along with it, so I rode along for the ride. Hilarity ensued on this side of the screen. Don't feel bad. Half the women on this site fell for it not too long ago, and that was with me already being here for about a year and a half. You should see that hilarity.

  5. #2530
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JAnotherJ View Post
    Not much is happening in the group right now. The group started out as just a bunch of bbc moms who were against Toni but now has most of the people Toni accused in the group. We have had several people post to Toni and other forums things that have been posted in the group so now it is pretty small.
    What she said. Fairly sure the group still hasn't been thoroughly cleaned up. These people have like, one freaking spot on the interwebz where they can talk a little and have support and we have had to kick people out after finding out they were copy & pasting conversations onto other websites and straight to Toni and Leesa.

    It's not a super exciting group, we snark about the blog entries and such. There probably isn't anything on there that WS, MDS, & BBC hasn't discussed to death. We just happen to have some of the accused and their friends and family in there- well, and we heard about Dr. Phil first.

  6. #2531
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JAnotherJ View Post
    Not much is happening in the group right now. The group started out as just a bunch of bbc moms who were against Toni but now has most of the people Toni accused in the group. We have had several people post to Toni and other forums things that have been posted in the group so now it is pretty small.
    What she said. Fairly sure the group still hasn't been thoroughly cleaned up. These people have like, one freaking spot on the interwebz where they can talk a little and have support and we have had to kick people out after finding out they were copy & pasting conversations onto other websites and straight to Toni and Leesa.

    It's not a super exciting group, we snark about the blog entries and such. There probably isn't anything on there that WS, MDS, & BBC hasn't discussed to death. We just happen to have some of the accused and their friends and family in there- well, and we heard about Dr. Phil first.

  7. #2532
    Senior Member Crazy Lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    5149483
    Captain, may I be on your team, please. MS MorbidT is a fibber.

  8. #2533
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Sorry for the double post.

  9. #2534
    Senior Member Crazy Lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    5149483
    MorbidT, I think it's very funny!

    I will remember though.

  10. #2535
    Senior Member Venus2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Small Town in Canada
    Posts
    857
    Rep Power
    3780742
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Why the fuck doesn't anyone want to be on my team? I've won a state championship!!!

    I'll be on your team. I run fast. Drink faster. I work out when I can, but don't get me to do tequila. It makes me spew.


    Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

  11. #2536
    Senior Member strozzapreti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canadiaeh
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    16025104
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    I love you. Can we be friends?
    I've already added you to my will to inherit my most prized possessions; my collection of rocks that look like Tom Selleck, and a lock of Celine Dion's armpit hair.

    Which half of the heart necklace would you like, the "BE FRI" or the "ST ENDS"?

  12. #2537
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    MorbidT, I think it's very funny!

    I will remember though.
    I tried to correct Frankie's mistake. That makes me honest. Then I was like, 'oh, hell, this thread is already jacked up.' I've been amused.

  13. #2538
    Sana sana colita de rana beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25,782
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by FranklinT View Post
    Hey, everybody! I got some awesome news. We have a new crew member today, Beli. So I thought it would be fun if we all went around and said our name and a little something about ourselves. I'll start. My name is Rod, and I like to party.
    LATE!!! but now i get it! haha



    sorry, carry on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

  14. #2539
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    0
    Where do I sign up for the beotch stompin' team?

    Do you like this ugly avatar? (I should thank the friend that made it. Thank you!)

  15. #2540
    Senior Member CodeHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cajun Country
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    33653
    boots, I know you're here. You effin rock!

  16. #2541
    Senior Member CodeHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cajun Country
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    33653
    PP, you win the Avatar award. I'm laughing so hard I peed a little

  17. #2542
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzedPenguins View Post
    Where do I sign up for the beotch stompin' team?

    Do you like this ugly avatar? (I should thank the friend that made it. Thank you!)
    who is that

  18. #2543
    Senior Member Crazy Lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    5149483
    MorbidT, seriously I was laughing. What I meant is I'm one of those people who remember dumb ass mistakes FOREVER! Of course, not the important ones like don't date assholes and don't marry a psychopath. Those I forget. Lol. Very happily married now, today is our 11th anniversary.

  19. #2544
    update from our bff, the good lawyer

    "At MDS no one knows the difference is between a Psychiatrist & Psychologist, yikes."

  20. #2545
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    MorbidT, seriously I was laughing. What I meant is I'm one of those people who remember dumb ass mistakes FOREVER! Of course, not the important ones like don't date assholes and don't marry a psychopath. Those I forget. Lol. Very happily married now, today is our 11th anniversary.
    Ha! I get you. So, will you come back to my team?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewar Onwomen View Post
    update from our bff, the good lawyer

    "At MDS no one knows the difference is between a Psychiatrist & Psychologist, yikes."
    Funny she should make a statement like that. Considering she thinks because she married a medical expert, that makes her one too.

  21. #2546
    Senior Member Crazy Lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    5149483
    MorbidT, absolutely!

    CaptainJ, sorry I have to withdraw my request. But you'll always be Captain, my Captain.

  22. #2547
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    MorbidT, absolutely!

    CaptainJ, sorry I have to withdraw my request. But you'll always be Captain, my Captain.


  23. #2548
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0
    I have been trying to post for a couple weeks now. Yeah!

    I am in support of Toni as a fellow suicide survivor. She clearly needs her family to tell her to stop. She needs her therapist to tell her to stop as well. If Morgan's death was magically solved tomorrow, it would not bring her back. I wonder how much of her life is spent in a fog of dissociation.

  24. #2549
    Senior Member Crazy Lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    5149483
    Oh come on, doesn't she have anything more important than reading this thread, then writing snarky about it? Isn't there some George Clooney news that needs to be added?

  25. #2550
    i think she is Sue Moss the rhyming attorney on Nancy Grace

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •