Page 417 of 439 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,425 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Come on guy's give me a break here. I NEVER even knew what MDS was for months. I was mentioned it after I commented on ID, and then it ran rampant in Nov. I didn't put my damn name on here!
    If you do follow this story, this is how lucky I've been from it, eye roll, internet aftermath, I posted on the ID, sticking up for Toni. Holy haters, then to MDS.
    Then in Dec. Toni did the yahoo story with Sarah A. Some Glenwood springs res. WHO IS NOT real, commented non stop, stupid ugly lies about me, I tracked them to twitter.
    Jodin Davunt, Mark Mann MMA Fan, Brian Mann, Jennifer Strom, Morgan was murdered, ALL started all of these lies about me. I've waited FIVE MONTHES from them to stop, they won't stop. everyone say's oh Leesa, just ignore it, really?! I'm so supposed to just sit back and let MY name be used in this all crap?
    How is this insane to respond to these people? what good name? they have ruined it!

Leesa, if you can get me a post number, I will put your initials in the post rather than your name. There are 1000+ posts in this thread so it's up to you....
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

JD4justice,now claims he is friends with Mike the owner, so lucky you guy's, sorry , that's why I'm back, they have all blocked me so I can't repsond lol. Sad this thread was opened again, but it is the only place I comment that anyone will let me!
    And yes, the teeth claim, LOL holy bat shat cray, that was his last insult to me to shanna Rivers, can't forget her, I'm just soooooo jealous because my teeth are rotting LMAO, where the hell did that come from. Believe me I feel like an idiot to respond, but If I don't it's just out there. So what do I do? Just wait, sit back, because it's ALL so funny!! Eye roll!

Thank YOU!!! Let me google my stupid name again to get back to it!

PizzedPenguins

Does that help?
    Nov. 8.
    That's all I've got.
    When I google my name, a link pops to this. It's right before my arrest.... YAY MEEEEEEEE lol.....fack..I've waited five months people, I'm beyond annoyed at this point. Can you blame me? No one knows your name, or your business, this is what I get for a few post's on ID site? The Twitter and yahoo, that really annoy's me because they think they are pro Morgan, wow really? HOW the F did they get my name and start this twatter crap about me?

No. Let me try a few search queries - give me a few minutes and I will let you know, k?
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

They LOOOOVe to talk about me being arrested too LOL, FIRST POSTED on MDS, thanks penguin. You know what? Who gives a shat? I got in trouble one time in my entire life and it will be deferred in July and off my record.
    If it helps, I am a country girl, a little bit of a red neck girl, I'm from a town called Rifle. LOL
    I started a page a few years ago on FB, that say's you know you are from rifle when....
    One thing I posted,
    You know you are from Rifle when, if someone pisses you off, you are most likely to punch them in them face LOL.
    So I punched someone in the face, big deal! GET OVER IT!!!!

I looked through 5 pages of PizzedPenguins posts via her profile and I can't fid the post... if you find it, PM me the post number - it's located on the right side of the blue bar immediately above the post itself. Sorry I can't help you right now.

I don't either darlin. It is on page 95 of this thread. thanks for trying!

One more thing!
    Someone said, on here, ya know, this isn't my life, I just read it and then move on.
    Well GRRRRReat for you! It IS some people's life though. Everytime I apply for a job, I think, god, I hope they don't google me.
    I hope my younger kids one day , don't see this.
    My 14 year old has, he think's it's disgusting.
    What is life without Morgan?
    It mean's having broken parents.
    It means having a very sad, sensitive husband, so much we picked up our entire lives and moved.
    It means my Daughter who loved her Gi Gi , doesn't have this wonderful aunt to dote on her, and teach her about dance, knitting, good music, books.
    It means every faily get together we go without Morgan's treats and heer snapping pictures of her and laugh.
    It leaves a big empty hole, that every time we are together, she is not with us.
    It leaves an always what if feeling every time we think of her.
    Around the time she died, that song, if I doe young came out.
    We played it on repeat for awhile, just crying, it still hurt's to hear.
    I don't know how K or B's family feels. I don't know if when they google their names, they are disgusted. Or if they want to do something about it.
    I can't give you all of your answers right or wrong.
    People are hurting though.
    Jodin, you bastard, and you twit people, after everything I have done to help this case, all of the research, hours, and hours, phone calls, the tears.
    You think it is ok to just make up lies about me and hurt me? As if I don't hurt enough?
    You think it's funny?
    Well lucky you, it isn't your life.
    It IS mine, and your twitters, and yahoo comments make you a reall a$$hole.
    I can't speak for toni, her blog is her thing.
    I'm not a drama whore, or attention freak, but this does affect my life. I'm sick and disgusted about it, and I dang sure don't deserve it. So remember that with your next tweet, your next comment. If you proceed, go look in the mirror and tell your self you are a slime ball.You enjoy hurting people. You are getting entertainment from a young girl's death. I wrote you that email twitter people, I corrected EVERYTHING you said about me, and I TOLD you to confirm it with Toni. So here on out, every lie you tell about me, YOU KNOW IT IS A LIE, and you are just a bad, bad, person, and know other people know TOO!

Okay Leesa, telling me to look on page 95 really helped!! I think I have removed your last name from all posts and quoted posts. Let me know if you find more that need to be removed. Remember, it may take the search engines a while to update!

Oh, holy shit. I step away for a couple of months to deal with family drama and all hell breaks loose here.

Can't leave you kids alone for an instant, can I?

Can someone sum up WTF happened for me?

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're awesome!

Leesa, this forum has a multi-quote feature so you can reply to multiple posts in one shot. Learn it, live it, love it.

Also, please understand that we are not the ones saying nasty things about you on blogs and Twitter. NONE of us here have anything to do with that. And we do not support those people in any way. I know you probably feel the need to unload, and that is fine, but understand that we are not the ones doing it. And unfortunately we can't stop it, either.

Sorry I don't mean you guys now. It's these twitter people! I came back here because jodin is talking about mds, so I want him to see it. What kind if person just sends nasty grams all day ya know? Especially to someone who lost a family member? It's just wrong . They are also the stupidest insults I've ever read. It's like he's in third grade. What's the point?

They all blocked me on twitter, their blogs can't be commented on, so hey , here I am. You said you read it and follow it, too ashamed to comment though huh? I might look like a damn fool on here, but atleast I'm not a coward or a liar!

sadly Leesa, there is one person who has the power to end the frenzy but that person isn't choosing to do that. As long as that main blog attacks and slanders innocent people, the hangers on will follow her lead. It saddens me, not just for you or your husband and children but for all those in your family who need healing. I understand grief, especially when a young person passes and those who are left behind are heartbroken and devastated.

Not replying to the nasty isn't anyone being a coward or a liar, it is simply understanding that feeding the fire only makes it burn larger. Without a target, the fire burns out.
    If we poke the fire it will consume everyone around it. I will not reply or comment to the horrible people posting such stuff because I refuse to feed their misplaced anger. Those acting the worst have no real personal interest in any of this, they only want to please the person at the center of it all. Until the person at the center stops and finds a healthy outlet, this crap will continue.
    Move on, don't let it/her destroy you. Focus on the good and ignore the bad. Help your children honor their Aunt in a healthy way. Plant a Morgan garden or volunteer or do something positive to honor her and let those who want to create chaos do it alone. Don't let this nonsense ruin who you are. Walk away. But stay with us and read the other threads and join in. This site is so much more than only one topic.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I mean they are the cowards, under their fake names and fake profiles . Not allowing anyone they accuse to talk to them. I can't speak for anyone else that is targeted , but I know for myself , not one thing they said about is true. I've tried emailing, begged them to just ask Toni, I've been nice. I've been logical, and yet they don't stop. ( nice response though, thank you! ) xo

Has anyone else been physically threatened by them too? They told me , when they see me , they will spit in my face! With my "record" of punching people in face, well good luck with that buddy lol!

I'm tired of being bullied. Tired of being lied about. Tired of being harassed . Tired of being harassed. In my best Jerry Magire voice, haha, who's with me?! Doesn't anyone want to speak out, speak up? We are just supposed to be quiet? Watch ? I'm damn sick and tired of it! Let our voices be heard! Without lies and insults and craziness. Just plain old, I won't tolerate this anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa2 View Post
    I'm tired of being bullied. Tired of being lied about. Tired of being harassed . Tired of being harassed. In my best Jerry Magire voice, haha, who's with me?! Doesn't anyone want to speak out, speak up? We are just supposed to be quiet? Watch ? I'm damn sick and tired of it! Let our voices be heard! Without lies and insults and craziness. Just plain old, I won't tolerate this anymore!
    "Speaking out" is just giving them the attention they so desperately want. Like marshmallow said, you're just feeding the fire. These are just words on a screen that the vast majority of people don't even know exist. I know it sucks, but personally I would ignore it. They will find a new plaything soon.

If you do feel the need to take a stand against them, I would suggest taking legal action. Contact the blog hosting company and tell them these people are harassing and threatening you and see if they will take the blog down That's about all you can do.

The blog is still active - http://morganingram.com/wordpress/

Holy thread magic. It's alive!

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Holy thread magic. It's alive!

How does it feel to return to your namesake thread? Also, dat gif
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    The blog is still active - http://morganingram.com/wordpress/
    From what I've heard its still SSDD. I haven't been to or read the blog in over a year. I check the WS thread now & again when something reminds me of it and nothing new has happened (in reality.) The truth for Morgan sites have done some stuff over the last year, I can't remember what because it impacted me so little
    Last edited by Miller22; 04-18-2014 at 08:59 AM. Reason: fixt phone post errors

Thread Information