Page 426 of 426 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426
Results 10,626 to 10,630 of 10630

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    So this bitch just like to throw that word in to make it sound more official like? But, then...I mean...how is it felony stalking when there was no official stalker? There was a case, but it was closed with Morgan's death....ugh. Why am I trying to apply logic here. Silly me!
    Haha right? This case goes far beyond logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Before you thrust into oncoming trains, always be sure to look both ways.

So I'm on FB and under suggested friends, Toni Ingram comes up(https://www.facebook.com/toni.ingram...wser&fref=pymk). I check her FB and there's only 2 posts. The first one says this:

This is very important to me because our 20 year old daughter was stalked for 4 years, had a detective assigned to her felony stalking case & was then killed. The sheriffs did not take any evidence, they told us the morning she was killed that her death was a mystery, but could not have been because of her stalker, then told us for 8 months that she died from natural causes (not true) then when all her doctors, and other forensic experts said it was not natural causes they changed her to a suicide (which was not true) and the sheriff and DA refuse to investigate her case, and refuse to allow the Colorado Bureau of Investigation to investigate. We are still pushing to get her case open using facts and evidence but someone has to figure out why "they" are so invested in covering up the truth, how deep does this go and when I read about Michelle's case I feel the same way...who is supposed to step in when it is an obvious case of obstruction of justice to right these wrongs?
    with a link to this:
    http://www.change.org/p/r-j-larizza-...share_petition

Anyone else catch her slip where she says Morgan was stalked for 4 years?

"You have suffered enough. And warred with yourself. It's time that you won."

That's hilarious that it suggested Toni as a friend. You should friend her and see what happens. :)

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    That's hilarious that it suggested Toni as a friend. You should friend her and see what happens. :)
    Oh helllll no!

"You have suffered enough. And warred with yourself. It's time that you won."

Do you think she reads this thread? It seems there are always guests browsing it.

Thread Information