Page 225 of 439 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I'm sorry! Did you get your knuckles slapped by the nuns?

Do you know who Sister Mary Eunice is?
    American Horror Story - love it

Oh, worse punishments then knuckle rapping. I was actually locked in a small dark art closet for whispering during class to a friend. Mind you, this occured many, MANY moons ago.... they couldn't get away with things like that today.

As I celebrate my youngest's second birthday, I am also thinking of Morgan and hoping she is resting in peace. I truly hope her mother will come to terms with the true circumstances of her daughter's death and gets the mental help that she desperately needs. Toni, I didn't know Morgan personally, but I would guess that she wouldn't want you wasting your life chasing ghosts and obsessing over something that just didn't happen. (murder) I sincerely hope you will one day accept what really happened and be able to move on with your life and be well.

Happy 2nd Birthday, Little Chopstix!

Many of us have been thinking about Morgan today, the first anniversary of her death. Toni believes that we're a bunch of cold hearted people, who don't care that Morgan was terrorized. That couldn't be further from the truth! I believe most, if not all of us, feel empathy and sorrow that Morgan felt life wasn't worth living. I wish she could have a re-do and take her impulsive action back, but life doesn't work that way. So, that leaves us hoping this nightmare ends and Toni accepts what happened and stops this insane vendetta. Toni is trying to ruin the lives of those she blames for Morgan's death. The problem is Toni needs to look into the deep, dark, truthful mirror and acknowledge she has responsibility in Morgan's death. Not because she didn't move, or put an alarm on the house, or point the cameras in the right places, but because she didn't make sure her beautiful daughter was diagnosed and cared for properly. That could have saved her life.

On this sad first anniversary, I am going to light a candle and say a prayer. A prayer that Morgan can rest in peace and Toni stops trying to blame others and gets the help she needs. I pray that it's not too late for these kids she's named and all her accusations are buried so they don't haunt the innocent forever. I pray that none of us ever know the pain of losing a child, but if we do, we handle it with grace. I pray the Ingram family finds peace and begins healing.

I thought the most bizarre part of the last blog update was the rambling about the old rotary phones. What the deuce does that have to do with anything?

"Nathan was there to help and was catching up with his friends on Morgan?s phone at the same time. It?s hard to believe we used to turn the big dial with our fingers on phones that were screwed to the wall growing up, but I had given up long ago trying to explain what that was like to Morgan and her friends."

I am new here and new to this whole thing, but i live in Carbondale. I know that she is going to try and write a book after this. I was told by someone who is working with her. Toni has fooled some but not many. I really don't know what to think about the whole case. I believed her for so long but started to realize she was full of it when i asked her a basic normal question and offered my condolences and she never posted or replied. The LE here also agrees that she is crazy i do believe. At least the Carbondale LE does. I didn't know Morgan personally but i know some people who did. They are not perfect little innocent souls like Toni makes Morgan out to be, so what makes her think that she hangs out with all these kids and doesn't do what they do. My mom thought I was a sweet, innocent teenager too, boy was she wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Princessrnv View Post
    I am new here and new to this whole thing, but i live in Carbondale. I know that she is going to try and write a book after this. I was told by someone who is working with her. Toni has fooled some but not many. I really don't know what to think about the whole case. I believed her for so long but started to realize she was full of it when i asked her a basic normal question and offered my condolences and she never posted or replied. The LE here also agrees that she is crazy i do believe. At least the Carbondale LE does. I didn't know Morgan personally but i know some people who did. They are not perfect little innocent souls like Toni makes Morgan out to be, so what makes her think that she hangs out with all these kids and doesn't do what they do. My mom thought I was a sweet, innocent teenager too, boy was she wrong.
    It's so nice to hear from someone from Carbondale who has inside knowledge of Toni and Morgan. What kind of job does Toni have? Did she work at home or away from home? Everything she says is so vague and contradictory or else sounds like flat out lies. Were all these guys as madly in love with Morgan as Toni tries to make it sound? Do you know what was really between Brooke, Keenan, and Morgan? I think there is a LOT that Morgan never told Toni (for good reason...Toni is a control freak nutter).

Rest in peace Morgan. Toni can't control you now.

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyVanner View Post
    Side note, bermstalker, I love your avatar! AHS is SO AWESOME this season!!
    Ohhh, so THAT'S where the nun picture came from. Okay! I have AHS recorded on dvr but haven't watched it yet. I've watched half of the first season, though, and it's so gory that I'm having a hard time getting through it (even though I otherwise love it!). The goriness just grosses me out a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    I thought the most bizarre part of the last blog update was the rambling about the old rotary phones. What the deuce does that have to do with anything?

"Nathan was there to help and was catching up with his friends on Morgan?s phone at the same time. It?s hard to believe we used to turn the big dial with our fingers on phones that were screwed to the wall growing up, but I had given up long ago trying to explain what that was like to Morgan and her friends."
    That jumped out at me too!! I think she's trying to be a great novelist and add little tidbits to make the story more interesting. She fails to realize that this is NOT a novel, and that people don't want to hear a bunch of stupid rambling.

Quote Originally Posted by Princessrnv View Post
    WELCOME!! Glad to have you :) And I agree with robertmarilyn that it's great to have someone here who is somewhat close to the situation (closer than we all are, anyways). I look forward to your thoughts, opinions, and insights :)

OMG! I would love to know what really went on between Morgan and Brooke and get the opinions of Morgan's friends.

morgan,

it's been a years since your death and i'm sorry that you're gone. it sounds like you had a lot going on for you before you went and i wish you had the opportunity to grow up. i don't know what happened, but i hope you're at peace now.

RIP morgan jennifer ingram
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by CodeHeart View Post
    OMG! I would love to know what really went on between Morgan and Brooke and get the opinions of Morgan's friends.
    Brooke is several years younger than Morgan (3 years?) Teens find it uncool to hang out with younger teens. Morgan likely didn't want to hang out with a freshman when she was a senior.

Toni needs to attend English as a Second Language courses and learn to write above a 4th grade level before she starts on a book. Withdrawing from alcohol would also be a plus.

I don't know any of the party's involved personally. I do believe that there is A LOT Morgan didn't tell Toni. I will find out what kind of job Toni has I'm not quite sure. I just think Morgan was a normal 20 year old girl who went out and drank and experimented with recreational drugs with her friends. I think Toni doesn't want to accept the fact that maybe she did kill herself. I think the motion lights and the random people she "saw" on camera was probably her sneaking out and her boyfriend sneaking in. I've been a little nervous to ask my friends about it because I don't want to hurt anyone. But I think now that i completely have lost hope in Toni i'm going to start questioning. I have been here for a while just sitting on the berm watching you all. i decided it was time to get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I don't need a gun or a knife. I've got fists, baby! I'm like a ninja, but better!
    So when you wear glove, do you get in trouble for carrying two concealed deadly weapons?

Well said, Crazy Lady.

I feel bad for her family and friends. I want to feel bad for Toni as a mother who lost her daughter. But does anyone else get the feeling Toni is so mentally ill that she can't grieve properly? Like she's somehow not capable of it? Or has she just channeled all of her energy into this stalker/murder thing, instead of letting herself grieve?

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Well said, Crazy Lady.

I feel bad for her family and friends. I want to feel bad for Toni as a mother who lost her daughter. But does anyone else get the feeling Toni is so mentally ill that she can't grieve properly? Like she's somehow not capable of it? Or has she just channeled all of her energy into this stalker/murder thing, instead of letting herself grieve?
    Quite honestly, from watching her on Dr. Phil and listening to her on the radio show, I get the feeling that she's sociopathic and doesn't have real feelings. All the inappropriate laughing and breathless enjoyment that I heard in her voice is just SO far removed from any "normal" parent who has lost a child. This is awful to say, but I really think that all of this brings her far more joy than sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by kurious View Post
    Quite honestly, from watching her on Dr. Phil and listening to her on the radio show, I get the feeling that she's sociopathic and doesn't have real feelings. All the inappropriate laughing and breathless enjoyment that I heard in her voice is just SO far removed from any "normal" parent who has lost a child. This is awful to say, but I really think that all of this brings her far more joy than sadness.
    And just to echo what I said earlier, her comments on the blahg sound so thankful and gracious, which is confusing and misleading.... because out loud, she seriously sounds like she doesn't give a flip that Morgan is gone. But like Pizzed said, she's had lots and lots of practice with manipulation. It's easier to write something and have it sound sincere than it is to say it out loud and have it sound sincere.

Thank you, Hamdinger. It was written from the heart.

I wrote on another thread about how my mom reacted when my brother died. I can honestly say, she aged that day and started dying herself. She followed him a few years later. From the time she answered the phone to be informed he died, she had this look of deep pain etched on her face. She lost her oldest child and had questions that she didn't have answers to. The only joy she had was her surviving children and her grandchildren. When she spoke of my brother, it was with a trembling voice, how am I going to survive this she asked us, over and over again. We tried what we could do comfort her, our pain was deep as well. Losing a child is unnatural. Life as we knew it had forever changed.

I know there is no book on grieving and no two people grieve the same, but that look, the one of real loss is common. I saw it in Steve, but not in Toni. I'm not sure if it's because she is a sociopath or because she hasn't accepted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Thank you, Hamdinger. It was written from the heart.

I wrote on another thread about how my mom reacted when my brother died. I can honestly say, she aged that day and started dying herself. She followed him a few years later. From the time she answered the phone to be informed he died, she had this look of deep pain etched on her face. She lost her oldest child and had questions that she didn't have answers to. The only joy she had was her surviving children and her grandchildren. When she spoke of my brother, it was with a trembling voice, how am I going to survive this she asked us, over and over again. We tried what we could do comfort her, our pain was deep as well. Losing a child is unnatural. Life as we knew it had forever changed.

I know there is no book on grieving and no two people grieve the same, but that look, the one of real loss is common. I saw it in Steve, but not in Toni. I'm not sure if it's because she is a sociopath or because she hasn't accepted it.
    She hasn't accepted it. She may have accepted that something happened, but she refuses to accept how it happened - and she projects all her energy on making it something it isn't so she doesn't have to accept what it is. I don't think she's a sociopath.

I truly believe she is writing this blog to postpone the void of acceptance and to keep from having to move on. The more threatened she is by other people moving on and life going on as normal--when it never will be for them again---the crazier the blog and the more twists/names. She'd rather risk a lawsuit or jail than let go. If she stops the blog, she has to let go. That must be very terrifying for her because she can keep Morgan alive in a way if people are always focused on her. She still hasn't dealt with that night.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdmiga View Post
    She hasn't accepted it. She may have accepted that something happened, but she refuses to accept how it happened - and she projects all her energy on making it something it isn't so she doesn't have to accept what it is. I don't think she's a sociopath.
    Nerdmiga, what confuses me is the joy she gets from planning on nailing these kids for a murder that never happened.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by wildlifecamera View Post
    I truly believe she is writing this blog to postpone the void of acceptance and to keep from having to move on. The more threatened she is by other people moving on and life going on as normal--when it never will be for them again---the crazier the blog and the more twists/names. She'd rather risk a lawsuit or jail than let go. If she stops the blog, she has to let go. That must be very terrifying for her because she can keep Morgan alive in a way if people are always focused on her. She still hasn't dealt with that night.
    I can't imagine the pain of losing a child, but to have an argument and our last words were ugly, I don't think I could take that. This is the only part of Toni that I do understand.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

I can't find the rotary phone bit. That's silly anyway. Like they can't fathom something that's easy to comprehend from a photograph. Uh that beggars the imagination. More like they don't want to hear anymore about our carbon dateable artifacts from the 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by kurious View Post
    I don't think she's a sociopath, because sociopaths usually know how to express the feelings that are expected of them even though they don't feel them. As they've grown up, they've learned that they need to react in appropriate ways to appear normal, and that is why they are easily able to manipulate others with their false emotions. Toni doesn't seem to be able to contain herself, and express the emotions that would be appropriate or expected, but she's still clearly feeling emotions even if they are out of whack, so I think she's a whole other kind of crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    I can't imagine the pain of losing a child, but to have an argument and our last words were ugly, I don't think I could take that. This is the only part of Toni that I do understand.
    That's one of my biggest fears. And that's why my last words to my near and dears is always 'I love you'. Always. Doesn't matter if it's preceded by 'Fuck you, get out of my face', our conversations will aways end with me saying 'I love you'.

I am truly sorry for the loss of Morgan, who honestly seems like someone I may have like IRL. I hope she has finally found the peace she wasn't able to have during her life.

Thread Information