Page 12 of 439 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Just went on vimeo link. The videos don't seem suspicious to me either. Don't a couple young kids (the boy and his girlfriend) and of course the deceased live in the neighborhood? Seems like some kids looking for a house. But kind of weird that the one kid in driveway almost seemed like he was looking up at cameras? Prob just the angle tho? You really can't tell what the intent was and surely nothing done was criminal. Nothing thrown and no windows or even door was knocked on?

This sounds like that technology stalking thing. I don't remember the name, but I remember reading about it on here before where there's this huge conspiracy of people waiting at the end of the corner to watch you or something.

It wasn't "tech" stalking, it was gang stalking.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdmiga View Post
    This sounds like that technology stalking thing. I don't remember the name, but I remember reading about it on here before where there's this huge conspiracy of people waiting at the end of the corner to watch you or something.
    gangstalking, is what you're thinking about. i forgot the name too. but i think she was made up by her crazy boyfriend.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    gangstalking, is what you're thinking about. i forgot the name too. but i think she was made up by her crazy boyfriend.

Yeah, gangstalking. I tried to post again, but it wouldn't let me - must be a conspiracy!!! the more I thought of it, the more I thought of gangstalking because the parents were narrowing down 50+ suspects down to 3 and then they said that the kid and his girlfriend were both in on it.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    her mother is fucking crazy. that is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I don't think the mother is crazy. I think she is hurting. I have children, boys, and even the slightest thought of losing them makes me sick! The issue here is that no one will ever know what happened. That I feel almost certain of....that is why the police have closed the case. Because there isn't enough evidence to prove that there was any wrongful doing with regard to her death. Sadly, I DO believe that errors were made with the coroner and the investigation that have adversely effected both sides. If the police had been more thorough....they either would have openly cleared the young boy and made sure it WAS understood that he was innocent...or they would have made an arrest. I think by saying there isn't enough evidence to make an arrest leaves the door open. It's like if we had more we would...when really they may mean the evidence proves he is innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraCat View Post
    I don't think the mother is crazy. I think she is hurting. I have children, boys, and even the slightest thought of losing them makes me sick! The issue here is that no one will ever know what happened. That I feel almost certain of....that is why the police have closed the case. Because there isn't enough evidence to prove that there was any wrongful doing with regard to her death. Sadly, I DO believe that errors were made with the coroner and the investigation that have adversely effected both sides. If the police had been more thorough....they either would have openly cleared the young boy and made sure it WAS understood that he was innocent...or they would have made an arrest. I think by saying there isn't enough evidence to make an arrest leaves the door open. It's like if we had more we would...when really they may mean the evidence proves he is innocent.
    I agree with this.

That is a hurting mother and I hate just flat calling her crazy.

How did she take pills? I've read a good amount of the moms blog but I thought the patho report said no pills found in stomach?
    The pills dissolved into their chemical compounds because stomach acid has a ph between 1 and 3. The ME's report shows that there was Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) in her stomach. The amitriptyline had already been absorbed and was in her blood stream.

There are various coatings that pharmaceutical manufacturers put on the outside of tablets. Some are meant to dissolve quickly and others dissolve slowly. The amitriptyline was either taken before the Flexeril or it had an outside coating that dissolved more quickly than the Flexeril.

Thanks for that info about the pills. I'm not ver savvy when it comes to the drugs & their metobalic rate, etc!

The ME did not make mistakes. Without the results from Morgan's toxicology tests (which can take days or weeks to get the results) to identify that she had a lethal dose of amitriptyline in her blood, the ME gave a correct COD for what was known at that time. Morgan had experienced pulmonary edema and her lungs were filled with her own interstitial fluid.

When the toxicology tests were completed and returned to the ME's office, the COD was changed to suicide by overdose on amitriptyline. An overdose on amitriptyline causes the heart to stop pumping effectively and this causes the lungs to fill with interstitial fluid.

After everything, I do not believe she was stalked. I do think she committed suicide.

I just personally hate branding her mom as a nutbag.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    After everything, I do not believe she was stalked. I do think she committed suicide.

I'm wondering if it started out as some kind of side effect of one of her medications that her mother just kind of ran with... I don't know if it's full-on crazy. I was believing her blog that something weird was happening up until I saw the picture from the camera. I told my boyfriend about the story and he said that it seemed fishy to him right away and was basically echoing most of what I've heard on here. Then I listened to her interview on websleuth and started feeling the same way. Some parents will go at great lengths to protect their children. I know there are some things that my mother said during my childhood that now as an adult I question. It's possible that in her attempt to protect her daughter from the ills of the world that they just got really wrapped up in everything that was happening. My boyfriend also pointed out that there was four months of stalking that didn't escalate to anything more than taps and running around the house? Usually stalkers have some kind of devious goal beyond tapping on the window.

Well, from what I can see, after reading the mom blog and also this - neither side is open to anything other than which they believe. Which Stil doesn't solve anything and everyone is still miserable (and on this page obviously so, with the name calling and all). I wish you all well and hope the truth, and some peace, is found.

uh, what? the crazy started way before morgan died. she's hurting, yeah, but thats irrelevant when it comes to the fuckery that happened, pre-death.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Well, from what I can see, after reading the mom blog and also this - neither side is open to anything other than which they believe. Which Stil doesn't solve anything and everyone is still miserable (and on this page obviously so, with the name calling and all). I wish you all well and hope the truth, and some peace, is found.
    It'll probably be in deadlock for quite some time. Unfortunately, we may never know. Hopefully the family can get to some place where they can memorialize their daughter and move on. RIP Morgan.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post

I do have to say that after all the information posted by her mother, I have learned a LOT about stalking - so at least she is fulfilling her mission to bring awareness to this type of crime.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdmiga View Post
    I do have to say that after all the information posted by her mother, I have learned a LOT about stalking - so at least she is fulfilling her mission to bring awareness to this type of crime.

This is true.

I wasn't there so I could never definitely feel she wasn't stalked but all things combined...

I hope her mom can find some kind of peace.

Just how is she remembering all these details? Did she keep a diary or something?

I think the mom is crazy, a stalker herself, AND in a lot of pain from the loss of her daughter. I also think her paranoia probably pushed her kid over the edge. Sad every way.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I think the mom is crazy, a stalker herself, AND in a lot of pain from the loss of her daughter. I also think her paranoia probably pushed her kid over the edge. Sad every way.
    this this this.

When I first started reading the blog, I was leaning towards there being a stalker. However, the further I read, the more suspicions I had.

From what I know about stalkers, they become more aggressive over time. I just find it hard to believe that, in those four months, window tapping was as bad as it got. If that was really happening, then yes, that is scary, but with all of those cameras they had, how could they not get a clear picture of this "stalker"?

I feel bad for those she names as "suspects" because they have all of these people poking into their personal lives now and have become victims of stalking themselves in a way.

I think that the mom can't accept that her daughter's death was either suicide or accidental overdose.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    When I first started reading the blog, I was leaning towards there being a stalker. However, the further I read, the more suspicions I had.

From what I know about stalkers, they become more aggressive over time. I just find it hard to believe that, in those four months, window tapping was as bad as it got. If that was really happening, then yes, that is scary, but with all of those cameras they had, how could they not get a clear picture of this "stalker"?

I feel bad for those she names as "suspects" because they have all of these people poking into their personal lives now and have become victims of stalking themselves in a way.

I think that the mom can't accept that her daughter's death was either suicide or accidental overdose.

I too, feel bad for those Mom keeps naming as suspects, but do not voice this opinion over on her blog, if u do, be prepared to be attacked and called names under the posting name "anonymous". So, I believe that "anonymous" is either Morgan's mother or someone working with her because it says that messages have to be approved.
    I do not believe that kind of message would be approved unless the person, themselves, is the moderator or the mother herself!

Is that called stalking, to keep, over and over, naming people that you suspect of stalking and killing your daughter? Or is there another name for it?

I continue to waver between suicide and murder, don't think it would be accidental overdose since the levels were astronomical according to her mother. Don't see how one could accidentally ingest that much by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    Late last week, I posited that the mom would tell us in the next few days how she checked with all delivery drivers and everyone in the neighborhood to see if anyone was expecting a delivery and that I assumed she'd report that NO ONE was expecting anything and no company had anything schedueld that day.

So, yeah, I don't often get to do this but: NAILED IT. That is precisely what she is saying now. Like she exhausted every possibility. Oh my.

I have decided that indeed, this woman is hurting - she lost her daughter... and she is trying to rationalize an irrational behavior (suicide) rather than accept the COD. I get it - your brain wants to comfort you, make sense, figure it out - anything but accept that your child chose to kill herself.

And today she is touting how many people are reading her blog, and in how many countries she is being read. Gag. I feel sorry for this woman, I really do. And am starting to wonder about her husband. He just went along with all of this? never thought anything was odd or over the top or just wasn't making sense?

Thread Information