Page 432 of 439 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 ... LastLast
Results 10,776 to 10,800 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Toni took things to a new level. ninjas balancing on the roof always just out of sight, berm sliders, sleeping pills and snoring guard dogs, kitchen appliances sending messages from the great beyond. neighbors in cahoots with gangs of killer teens, stalkers, car scratchers, police cover ups. Toni set the bar pretty damn high for the next one.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

My favorite part is when Morgan is so terrified of the stalker that she's sleeping in Toni's closet. Toni sits next to an open window (because it's hot, you guys) and yells, "ARE YOU OKAY IN MY CLOSET, MORGAN?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    My favorite part is when Morgan is so terrified of the stalker that she's sleeping in Toni's closet. Toni sits next to an open window (because it's hot, you guys) and yells, "ARE YOU OKAY IN MY CLOSET, MORGAN?!"

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    Toni took things to a new level. ninjas balancing on the roof always just out of sight, berm sliders, sleeping pills and snoring guard dogs, kitchen appliances sending messages from the great beyond. neighbors in cahoots with gangs of killer teens, stalkers, car scratchers, police cover ups. Toni set the bar pretty damn high for the next one.
    Wait, I must have missed something borderline amazing. What is this about appliances sending messages?!

It was the fridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    It was the fridge.
    But Toni was dictating

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    But Toni was dictating

Oh, I thought the display screen on an appliance was supposed to have been sending a message.

But anyway, I do love some Mighty Boosh

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Wait, I must have missed something borderline amazing. What is this about appliances sending messages?!
    Katch'em Kill'em. You get points for knowing what that's from.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Oh me me Amityville !!!

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    But Toni was dictating

I love Ol Gregg! Make an assessment!
    "A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself." ~Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Katch'em Kill'em. You get points for knowing what that's from.
    Amityville Horror

And...Kelly Jane already answered. Dammit.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-15-2015 at 08:43 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    I love Ol Gregg! Make an assessment!
    Easy now my fuzzy little man peach!

This is the case that brought me here. I heard about it first on Sword and Scale. I'm a little intimidated by the prospect of 432 pages documenting crazy. Normally I'd say "that's a lot of crazy" but in this case it seems about right.

Quote Originally Posted by MJS1228 View Post
    This is the case that brought me here. I heard about it first on Sword and Scale. I'm a little intimidated by the prospect of 432 pages documenting crazy. Normally I'd say "that's a lot of crazy" but in this case it seems about right.
    Good luck! lol

I didn't read all 432 pages but I skimmed enough to enjoy the famous MDS wit and to venture on to Toni's blog (via the WaybackMachine, because I'm bitter like that.) Now it wouldn't take much to convince me that Morgan didn't actually exist. The words "puppy" and "berm" have been ruined, possibly permanently. I don't have much to add other than:

Morgan seems as if she was a typical 20 year old (one with a batshit crazy mother) so the tendency to present her as "exceptional," "profound," and generally the second coming of Gandhi gets on my nerves. What's the point? If Morgan had been a brat or a crack whore it would be a-okay for her to be murdered?

Ma Ingram is now a "Law Enforcement Investigations Case Manager" for Translator of Spirit Jennifer Shaffer. Ma may be a graduate of the "Psychic Investigations Academy" which must make Police Academy 2 look like a Mensa convention. We believe more eyes on the scene as well as the unseen will help cases in need of guidance. We don't solve cases but we provide information that creates a more cohesive profile to assist families and law enforcement.

I guess the sister academy "Psychic Doctor Academy" has a similar mission statement: We believe that more eyes on the patient and the patient's insides will help diseases in need of guidance. We don't cure patients but we help jack up medical bills. Yep, it's time for the psychics to get organized.

http://www.jennifershaffer.com/origi...-academy-page/

http://www.jennifershaffer.com/submi...ion-case-here/
    Last edited by MJS1228; 11-18-2015 at 02:30 PM.

I didn't read all 432 pages but I skimmed enough to enjoy the famous MDS wit and to venture on to Toni's blog (via the WaybackMachine, because I'm bitter like that.) Now it wouldn't take much to convince me that Morgan didn't actually exist. The words "puppy" and "berm" have been ruined, possibly permanently. I don't have much to add other than:

Morgan seems as if she was typical 20 year old (one with a batshit crazy mother) so the tendency to present her as "exceptional," "profound," and generally the second coming of Gandhi gets on my nerves. What's the point? If Morgan had been a brat or a crack whore it would be a-okay for her to be murdered?

Ma Ingram is now a "Law Enforcement Investigations Case Manager" for Translator of Spirit Jennifer Shaffer. Ma may be a graduate of the "Psychic Investigations Academy" which must make Police Academy 2 look like a Mensa convention. We believe more eyes on the scene as well as the unseen will help cases in need of guidance. We don't solve cases but we provide information that creates a more cohesive profile to assist families and law enforcement.

I guess the sister academy "Psychic Doctor Academy" has a similar mission statement: We believe that more eyes on the patient and the patient's insides will help diseases in need of guidance. We don't cure patients but we help jack up medical bills. Yep, it's time for the psychics to get organized.

http://www.jennifershaffer.com/origi...-academy-page/

http://www.jennifershaffer.com/submi...ion-case-here/

Seriously? HAHAHA.

I haven't read Toni's diarrhea in forever. Methinks she has completely lost her fucking mind.

oh Toni, you never ever disappoint me.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

that is awesome mjs

I saw that psychic BS- did we expect any less?!?
    A couple hundred pages back, there a a bunch of links to various people's Facebook accounts. One of them was Keenan and it was still active. There are some photos of Morgan on there that I hadn't seen before and some interesting comments by some of her "friends". From what I could decipher, because some comments seem to have been deleted, it really sounded like Morgan was bullied by a few people. One person was commenting on how pale she was and guys, she was freaky pale next to everyone else in the group photos.

I think she was bullied, her mom tried to control her and she found herself in an eating disorder, try to control just SOME aspect of her life while she was living with them. She was smothered by her parents and spiraled into a depression. Reading all that crazy and looking past it, I saw a lot resembling my household growing up. The ninjas and stalker are a great "parental coverup" for someone who is in denial and/or ashamed of of what their daughter may be going through. And honestly? The stalker angle is kind of a genius diversion Morgan may have put forth to distract her parents from what was really going on. I can only imagine how annoying and unbearable her mother would have been had she told her, " mom, I'm depressed, I need some help, kids are saying means things, ect." God knows mine was but without the heavy dose of crazy

Just my 2 cents. I'm sorry I can't find the link to those pictures! I dug back a ways to find it and about slapped myself for delving back into the crazy fuckery. If I had to guess though, it was somewhere along page 150-300. But that's super broad and I'm sorry

Your mission, if you so choose to accept it, is to find that link dammit!

I've read this case pretty much since day 1 and I don't remember any pictures of Keenan and Morgan Ingram any where. There was a Morgan, but that was a different Morgan he was dating.

I don't know about a eating disorder, but I know she was being worked up for a serious medical condition, AIP (porophyria)

IMO- I've always thought that Morgan had a mental/health issue since she was young. She always took meds to keep it in check. She turned 18 and decided to get healthy and get off the meds. Like all meds, she was fine for awhile and her parents thought it was working (the healthy, juicing lifestyle) until...it wasn't anymore. Morgan invented this stalking story to brush away the illness returning. Toni chose to believe it, because a stalker sounds much better than mental illness. EYEROLL
    I think at some point, the parents started to suspect AND that's why dad was monitoring Morgan's meds. Who knows? maybe they were even slipping her some of the meds to keep her leveled out, but she may have been too far gone. JMO.

Morgan and Toni's stalking story started to sound iffy to the police. They finally scheduled a one-on-one interview with Morgan but she killed herself 2 days before that interview.
    I know now Toni says that Morgan was always the one talking to the police....NO. She may have rewrote that part since the beginning, but in the beginning...it was always Toni dealing with the police and Morgan telling her mom to "just let it go"

For all the craziness in this whole story- the one thing that always stands out to me as the strangest- Morgan being scared and her parents making her sleep in their Fucking closet.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    For all the craziness in this whole story- the one thing that always stands out to me as the strangest- Morgan being scared and her parents making her sleep in their Fucking closet.
    I know, right? Like who in their right fucking mind would want to do that?! But that's the point; maybe she wasn't in her right mind. Apparently no one was

And the photos I saw were most definitely Morgan. They were in an old album of Keenan's on FB. I'm a creeper like that
    I'll see if I can go through again and find it but damn, reading from the beginning took me 3 weeks last time. With 2 kids, my time is limited and being on an iPad isn't ideal

Hang tight and we'll see if I can find it. I promise I'm not making this up!!!

Help me, I'm addicted to the stupidity. The latest tidings from Toni:

My husband and I were attacked after we started to push forward with getting an investigation into our daughters suspicious death open. The attacks were not only over the Internet as well as threatening phone calls, but became physical damage as well. Morgan’s puppy was poisoned, items were stolen, and finally in the middle of the night our alarms would go off when someone tried breaking in. So 2 years after our daughter’s murder we had to flee Colorado and enter the Victims Address Confidentiality Program in another state in order to stay safe. My heart is still in Colorado. I want to return someday, but I know until change is made our family will not be able to return.

I love animals but .. again with the fucking puppy. It's a dog. A dog, people. And what is the Victims Address Confidentiality Program? Even with a properly placed apostrophe it makes no sense. Also, if you want to be "safe" maybe you should ixnay the blog.

We never knew until this happened to us about all the wonderful agencies that are available in our country i.e. AEQUITAS, and AISOCC, plus others we have reached out to, can only come in to help through local law enforcement, and in our daughter’s case Sheriff Lou Vallario was not about to let any agency in – not even the CBI.

AEQUITAS? Toni is just fucking with us now.

Still not so creeped out you want to sleep in someone's closet? How about this:

Morgan is watching and listening – of that you can be sure. She knows who is doing what. She is a very loving soul, but she ALWAYS stood up for what was right when she saw injustice in this world, and I am pretty sure she is disappointed with some people she believed were “good” people, as they have been too frightened to come forward with the truth about her stalking and murder.

The first part sounds like Morgan might be Santa Claus.

Can you imagine working at one of those agencies and getting a phone call from her crazy ass?
    "Who's on the phone?"
    "It's Toni INGRAM!"
    "Noooooooooooo"
    They would have enough work to do without having to listen to her rant and rave about flying pigs and leprechauns.
    She sucks so badly.

Help me, I'm addicted to the stupidity. The latest tidings from Toni:

My husband and I were attacked after we started to push forward with getting an investigation into our daughters suspicious death open. The attacks were not only over the Internet as well as threatening phone calls, but became physical damage as well. Morgan’s puppy was poisoned, items were stolen, and finally in the middle of the night our alarms would go off when someone tried breaking in. So 2 years after our daughter’s murder we had to flee Colorado and enter the Victims Address Confidentiality Program in another state in order to stay safe. My heart is still in Colorado. I want to return someday, but I know until change is made our family will not be able to return.

I love animals but .. again with the fucking puppy. It's a dog. A dog, people. And what is the Victims Address Confidentiality Program? Even with a properly placed apostrophe it makes no sense. Also, if you want to be "safe" maybe you should ixnay the blog.

We never knew until this happened to us about all the wonderful agencies that are available in our country i.e. AEQUITAS, and AISOCC, plus others we have reached out to, can only come in to help through local law enforcement, and in our daughter’s case Sheriff Lou Vallario was not about to let any agency in – not even the CBI.

AEQUITAS? Toni is just fucking with us now.

Still not so creeped out you want to sleep in someone's closet? How about this:

Morgan is watching and listening – of that you can be sure. She knows who is doing what. She is a very loving soul, but she ALWAYS stood up for what was right when she saw injustice in this world, and I am pretty sure she is disappointed with some people she believed were “good” people, as they have been too frightened to come forward with the truth about her stalking and murder.

The first part sounds like Morgan might be Santa Claus.
    She has got to be lying about this shit, right? I googled the Victims Address Confidentiality Program, and it's legit, they can't just help anybody, right?

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

hmmm someone should school Toni as to what the confidentiality part means.

Thread Information