Page 101 of 439 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Does anyone know when this episode was filmed? Toni's blog makes it sound like it was filmed within the last few days, but surely it would have had to have been before the RO's on Halloween, correct?
    Team Leyash

Mimi J on November 9, 2012 at 4:26 pm said:
    I think the most important thing is the bright light will be shone on the fact that the LE officers in your area are lazy do-nothings. Hopefully, Dr Phil will take hold of this and run with it. And it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t believe it is who you believe it is, as long as he will get the case open and them actively looking for where the evidence leads! That’s what’s important–what is true! Convicting the wrong person would be insult to injury because the real culprit would get away free and someone not responsible would be ruined. Praying they open the investigation and WORK tirelessly until they find Morgan’s killer(s)!
    I doubt it because they probably read the police report and know they did do their jobs.

It is full blown Jim Jones over there today.

$5 there is a mention of mds on the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    So what you're saying is he was a psychologist, which isn't that much different than a psychiatrist, aside from the fact that psychologists can't prescribe medicine. His show is clearly more about entertainment than anything else, but you can't act like having a PhD in psychology doesn't give him a little bit more credibility than Maury Povich in what he's doing. He was a licensed therapist, and at least his show does more than expose who the real baby daddy is.
    Why, yes!? That is exactly what I was saying. No. I am also glad you were able to clarify the difference between Psychiatrist and Psychologist for me, because I had noooo idea what those two big words meant. No.

He is a shame to practicing doctors. He is a talk show host and he gives horrible "doctor" advice. Recently, he told the mother of a young boy who likes Barbie that her son could be put back on the straight and narrow. He is a dick with Dr. before his name, and a gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    $5 there is a mention of mds on the show.
    I wish. But I bet more that his producers have checked the thread and it helps motivate some of the discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Why, yes!? That is exactly what I was saying. No. I am also glad you were able to clarify the difference between Psychiatrist and Psychologist for me, because I had noooo idea what those two big words meant. No.
    It didn't sound like you did know the difference, snarky mcsnarkson. If you knew what the difference was, why the fuck did you act like "OMG NO HE'S NOT A PSYCHIATRIST HE WAS A PSYCHOLOGIST!!!" as if it's the difference between someone who works as at McDonalds and a brain surgeon?

If you don't want someone to explain something to you like you don't know shit, then don't speak like you don't know shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoa View Post
    I doubt it because they probably read the police report and know they did do their jobs.

It is full blown Jim Jones over there today.
    Mimi J=Toni

It didn't sound like you did know the difference, snarky mcsnarkson. If you knew what the difference was, why the fuck did you act like "OMG NO HE'S NOT A PSYCHIATRIST HE WAS A PSYCHOLOGIST!!!" as if it's the difference between someone who works as at McDonalds and a brain surgeon?

If you don't want someone to explain something to you like you don't know shit, then don't speak like you don't know shit.

If you go back five minutes before you decided to be kunty for absolutely no reason, you may notice that I was correcting a poster who referred to Dr. Phil as a "real Psychiatrist". Ahem, excuse me while I speak about shit I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    As far as I remember, there was a video the Ingram's got of a someone tracking around the yard by the cameras one night. When Toni posted it on her blog, her supporters started saying it looked like a girl, so Toni suddenly agreed that it WAS a girl. Then when her supporters started saying it was HH, Toni agreed that it WAS HH. But, HH was not as thin as the girl in the images.
    That is another of Toni's lies. When people pointed out that the girl in the video looked thinner than HH, Toni said that HH was thinner back then. But if you look at H's Facebook page, photos of her in 2011 show that she was the same size. She has a totally different body shape than the girl in the video.

(Yes, I FB stalked a few people back then. I've seen the error of my ways)

Dr. Phil is a quack.

edit: He is not and has never been a Psychiatrist. He has a PhD in Psychology and he used to be licensed as so. He is nothing more than an opinionated Maury Povich, and I hate him. He ranks in nuttiness with this Toni twat.
    Well shit, I suppose this clusterfuck is my fault for calling him a psychiatrist. It's not like I have the spare time to research his degrees and qualifications, so forgive me if I used the wrong word. The fact remains, whether he is a quack or not, he still has some knowledge as far as the mentally unsatble are concerned. Even if he does use his "expertise" to exploit people on television for the sake of his bank account and he is a dil-hole to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPanic View Post
    Well shit, I suppose this clusterfuck is my fault for calling him a psychiatrist. It's not like I have the spare time to research his degrees and qualifications, so forgive me if I used the wrong word. The fact remains, whether he is a quack or not, he still has some knowledge as far as the mentally unsatble are concerned. Even if he does use his "expertise" to exploit people on television for the sake of his bank account and he is a dil-hole to boot.
    It's not a clusterfuck, and it's not your fault. There's nothing to be at fault for. I was expressing my opinion regarding the narcissistic twin of Dr. Drew, and someone had a problem with it so we decided to have a friendly, mature discussion. I am not the only person who loves him. He is not exactly respected in the professional field of Psychology.

Welcome to MDS!

If you go back five minutes before you decided to be kunty for absolutely no reason, you may notice that I was correcting a poster who referred to Dr. Phil as a "real Psychiatrist". Ahem, excuse me while I speak about shit I know.
    Uhm, yes, I know what you were doing, because *shock* I can read, and read the post that I was replying to before I replied to it. Again, you were acting like they were completely different things as if there is no relation between psychiatry and psychology when you corrected them. When I first replied, before you decided to be snarky, I was hardly "kunty", and the second time I replied, I wasn't "kunty" for no reason, it was because you replied back to my comment like a snarky little bitch for no reason.

Uhm, yes, I know what you were doing, because *shock* I can read, and read the post that I was replying to before I replied to it. Again, you were acting like they were completely different things as if there is no relation between psychiatry and psychology when you corrected them. When I first replied, before you decided to be snarky, I was hardly "kunty", and the second time I replied, I wasn't "kunty" for no reason, it was because you replied back to my comment like a snarky little bitch for no reason.
    I love you. Can we be friends?

It's not a clusterfuck, and it's not your fault. There's nothing to be at fault for. I was expressing my opinion regarding the narcissistic twin of Dr. Drew, and someone had a problem with it so we decided to have a friendly, mature discussion. I am not the only person who loves him. He is not exactly respected in the professional field of Psychology.

Welcome to MDS!
    Thank you!!

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    E'eryone chill da fuck out. You giving me a headache.

BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    E'eryone chill da fuck out. You giving me a headache.

BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER
    Here comes CaptainKunty...

Oh how I love you McMama!

The episode was recorded earlier this week.

I still want in on the super secret anti-Toni group.

Not much is happening in the group right now. The group started out as just a bunch of bbc moms who were against Toni but now has most of the people Toni accused in the group. We have had several people post to Toni and other forums things that have been posted in the group so now it is pretty small.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    That is another of Toni's lies. When people pointed out that the girl in the video looked thinner than HH, Toni said that HH was thinner back then. But if you look at H's Facebook page, photos of her in 2011 show that she was the same size. She has a totally different body shape than the girl in the video.

(Yes, I FB stalked a few people back then. I've seen the error of my ways)
    I've just gone on what people have said. But I did read part of Toni's FB page. Then I got bored. lol

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    I still want in on the super secret anti-Toni group.
    Is there one?? Where plz?

Mr MorbidT, may I please be on your team? Puhlese?

Why is every calling morbid mr? morbid is ms.

Why the fuck doesn't anyone want to be on my team? I've won a state championship!!!

Thread Information